The Circle of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't go to work the next morning, he set off home, a 3 hour journey, he called Andrea not Stella, she was very tentative until he told her he was driving home with the biggest of hard ons. And that they had better be ready for him, they had a job to do.

"Oh yes daddy, we'll be ready, I promise." She told him.

When John arrived home, he found Andrea sat in his chair, Stella on her knees naked before her, the collar and lead on and Andrea was making her eat her out, he could hear the slurping of her mouth.

Andrea had Stella's hair in her hand too, and nodded to her father. He understood, he dropped his pants got down behind his wife and drove his prick so hard into her she gave out a muffled cry. She was being double teamed by her husband and his dominant daughter. Her life was complete.

They spent almost all of the weekend in bed, joined on Sunday morning by Dorothy; they all loved and made love to each other. Ending with Andrea and Dorothy in her bed, John and his wife in theirs, a loving circle was made and held tight.

Andrea and Dorothy bought a house, her father paid for it, and 12 months later both girls gave birth to beautiful boys within 3 weeks of each other, both looked just like their father, but Dorothy's was a light brown. A month after that Stella gave birth to a gorgeous beautiful little girl. No one could have been happier than the four of them.

Andrea wickedly said, "I hope our boys turn out to be strapping young men by the time they are about 18 Dorothy." She knew what she meant and laughed.

"Yes me too darling," she said and kissed her lover.