The Circle of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sugar, you're such a sweetie." Elizabeth started to choke up. She knew her daughter was trying to be brave and strong so she would enjoy her evening. Even though she had a rough night and had thrown up some. "Thank you! And thank you mom and dad for watching her. I have my cell phone. Call me if you need anything."

"Don't worry." Peggy chimed in. "You kids go have a good time."

************

"I have reservations at La Scala in Dublin. Hope Italian is okay tonight. Maybe dancing or a comedy club after? We can play it by ear." Jacob said after they settled in the car and were heading down the road. "Did I already say you look fantastic?"

"Yes, well sort of but you can keep saying it. It sounds nice. You look very nice too." Elizabeth said, realizing she had not been complimented by a man in a long time. And it made her feel good.

"How was Allison doing today?" Asked Jacob. It was sort of a regular question he asked every time he saw her.

"She had a bit of a rough night. I was thinking of canceling today. Then this morning she woke up like a trouper and had a good day. I didn't know she called my parents until after they called me back and asked what time to show up. I was going to tell them not to come but they insisted." She reached over and put her hand on Jacob's. "Now that you're here, I'm glad they did."

"Me too." Jacob said, liking the feel of her hand. He looked down to admire her red painted nails again. Then he noticed it. He looked again and confirmed. She had taken off her wedding ring.

"But let's make tonight about us." Elizabeth said. "No more talk about the Cookie Jar or Allison."

"You got a deal." Jacob agreed.

Dinner was wonderful. It was nice getting away from the non-stop life of work, the charity and taking care of Allison. It was a break both of them needed desperately. They talked about themselves. Their past and what they wanted in the future. They talked about their other interests.

Elizabeth shared that she had met Frank in college. He was ROTC and at the time, she liked men in uniform. They married right after college and he joined the Army and was recruited into the Rangers. He was a patriot and would do anything for his country, including going off while she was pregnant with Allison. But she supported his belief and honored him as much as she could when he didn't come home.

Jacob shared that he had only two serious relationships. The first was with a high school sweetheart that lasted almost through college. Then five years ago, he met another gal and they spent just under two years together. But he was struggling to get his deli/restaurant going and she didn't feel he was spending enough time on her. He didn't blame her. At that time, his business consumed him. Now it was running pretty well and he could afford time to work on things like the Cookie Jar charity.

After dinner they decided to head to the Adam's Mark downtown where they had a nightclub with some dancing. They played a mix of 70's and early 80's music, with a little Latin and Big Band thrown in. It was definitely a slightly older crowd but the two didn't mind. They both hadn't danced in so long, and never having danced together, they kind of awkwardly moved around the floor at first. Then after a few songs, it started to come back and they got more comfortable. A few drinks helped too. Soon they were flowing around the floor, not caring if they were dancing well or not. Just enjoying being together.

Then the DJ slowed it down with Louie Armstrong's "A Wonderful World". Jacob took Elizabeth in his arms and pulled her close. His hand felt the naked skin of her back and it felt warm and soft. He took her hand and brought her in close to his chest and began to move with the music. Elizabeth snuggled in close. She liked the smell of his cologne and the feel of his arms. She felt warm and safe being held by him.

She could feel herself falling for him. Yet as she heard the words "What a wonderful world this would be", she couldn't help but think of how terrible this world has been to Frank and Allison. A tear started to form in her eye.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jacob.

"Just having trouble staying in the moment." Explained Elizabeth. "Help me... please..." With that she leaned in, opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Jacob immediately took the invitation and brought his mouth to hers. They rocked gently to the music as they tasted each other's lips. Elizabeth melted from the touch. It felt so right. It made the troubles of her world disappear. And even if it was just for a moment, she was glad for the moment. It was at that time, she knew she wanted to take the risk.

The song ended and they were sad to let each other go. "I know we only got here a little while ago," said Elizabeth, her voice quivering a little, "but can we go?"

"Okay. Are you tired already?" Asked Jacob, disappointed that she wanted to end the evening already.

"No, I'm not tired." Replied Elizabeth. "Can you please take me to your place?"

Jacob's heart leaped. He quickly got the car out of valet and they were on their way. Even though only a few words were spoken, the touch of his hand to hers; her hand brushing his leg; her tongue wetting her lips; his gentle smile; her crossing of her legs to expose the top of her stockings; were communication enough to know what each other was thinking and wanting.

Jacob pulled into his garage and pushed the button to close it behind them, locking out the cold night air. Jacob opened her door and took her by the hand into the house. The garage door led into the kitchen and once inside, Jacob removed his coat let it drop to the floor. He turned to Elizabeth and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Jay, I don't want to have any regrets and if I don't risk this, I know I will regret it for the rest of my life." With that Elizabeth also removed her coat and let it also drop to the floor. Then she stepped into Jacob, closing the gap between them. She caressed his chest for a moment and then ran her hands up through his newly cut hair. "Nice." She said and then parted her lips and kissed his bottom lip. She then moved to his top lip and he returned the kiss. Her tongue snaked out and she wanted to feel the passion again. The passion she felt that night on her sofa. She felt his tongue respond and she moaned as she felt a shiver run up her body.

"Please take care of me, Jacob. I want to feel you. Please make love to me."

With that Jacob, picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. He sat her on the edge of the bed and stepped back and pulled off his sweater. He started to unbutton his shirt and Elizabeth reached up to pulled off his belt. He got to the fourth button as she finished with the belt and reached for the button and zipper on his pants. He kicked off his shoes as he finished taking off his shirt and throwing it to the corner of the room. He stepped out of the pants that Elizabeth had pulled down and took off his socks. He stood before her in his boxers, a tent already forming in the front.

"Oh my, someone's happy to be home," Elizabeth blushed. She had forgotten how nice it was to see she was turning on a man. She felt her bra-less nipples raise and brush the front of her dress.

Jacob took her hand and stood her up. He pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and his hands caressed her arms, then body, and continued down until he reached the zipper. He pulled that down and then let the dress fall to the floor. He gasped as her naked breasts came into view. They were gorgeous. Finally seeing the 34C breasts of her curvy body. His hands came back to her trim waist, which led flared back out to her perfect hips. She had on some lace v-cut panties. The cut accentuated her long, shapely legs. Her perfect bottom led down to the thigh high stockings she was wearing.

He stepped in and kissed her gently. Allowing her naked chest to touch his. They both moaned into each other's mouth as they touched. His hand came up to caress her breasts and she eagerly gave them to him. Her hands moved to feel his growing hardness and she gasped at the size.

She reached for the top of his boxers while he reached for the top of her panties. They continued their wet kisses while they simultaneously moved their hands down, exposing each other's private areas. Jacob's hand came back up and he ran it through her patch. Enjoying the feel of her hair.

Cynthia took Jacob's full hardness in her hand and stroked it gently. With the other hand, she reached underneath and caressed his balls. She was happy, when this elicited a moan from Jacob.

But she was soon distracted as his fingers moved lower, probing her moist lips. She spread her legs a little inviting him to explore more. He pushed her back onto the bed and as she lay back her legs came up as they tried to pull him to her. She shivered at the site of her legs still covered with the thigh-high stockings and her red heels still on her painted feet. What a sexy sight, she thought, hoping the Jacob felt the same way.

If Elizabeth only knew, the sight of her still covered sexy legs caused the blood to rush to his penis and he grew larger than ever before. The sight of Elizabeth's naked form below him was such an incredible turn-on. He kissed her again and moved down her neck. She moaned. He moved his mouth to her right nipple and sucked gently. She moaned a little louder. He then moved to her left nipple and gently squeezed her right nipple with his hand as he sucked on her left. She added some squirming to her moans. He then kissed his way down her stomach. She groaned when he passed her patch and moved down her legs. This sent small twitches through her body. Then he slowly, teasingly licked back up her inner thigh. "God, he's driving me crazy," she thought to herself.

Then as his tongue finally tasted the lips between her legs, she let out the loudest moan of the night. "Oh Jay, that feels so wonderful." Elizabeth moaned as she pushed her hips up to meet him.

"This is all for you, baby," Jacob said between licks. "Get lost for a little while and let nothing but my caresses and kisses fill your thoughts." Jacob reached to his nightstand where he had some condoms. Without breaking a stride, he opened the package and slipped one on.

Elizabeth didn't even notice as she was lost in his tongue's ministrations. She could feel the orgasm building from down deep. A small tingle began and it started to spread throughout her groin area. "Oh.. ohh... yes... faster... don't stop..." she moaned.

Jacob tried to read her body signs. He wanted to apply just the right amount of pressure on just the right spot. Then he hit it right on. On a scale from one to ten, with ten being the orgasm, she was at about an eight. Jacob suddenly pulled his tongue away. "Oh no, why did you stop? You felt so good!" Cried Elizabeth.

"I want to keep you on the edge." Jacob said, smiling as he looked into her eyes. He was amazed at the beauty of her face and relished in her expressions as she squirmed to find some contact to finish her off.

"Please keep going..." Elizabeth said, her breath panting.

Jacob complied, slipping a finger this time into her.

"Yesss... oh.. my.. " Elizabeth moaned. Again, with his finger he started her on the climb again. Level three... then four... five... then at six, his tongue moved to her button and he gently licked. "Oh... jeez...." Gasped Elizabeth as she quickly shot up to a level eight... almost there... nine... it was coming... then he pulled away again.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhh... you bad boy!" Groaned Elizabeth she wanted him so bad.

"Yes, so bad but it makes you feel so good, doesn't it?" Exalted Jacob just before running his tongue up her slit again.

"Ugh... uh... oh..." twitched Elizabeth. She was under his magical spell and he was playing her like a finely tuned instrument.

She gasped as she felt him move up above her, his warm body now pressing down onto her. She reached one hand up and removing a couple of hidden bobby pins, she shook her hair loose. She then reached down with her hands and grabbed his arse and pulled him to her. Jacob moaned at the sight of this beauty letting her hair down. He pressed his cock against her clit as she moaned and ground her hips against him. It wouldn't take long; as she started to build, yet again. She felt Jacob reach down and position his hard manhood at her entrance, poised to thrust.

"Wait!" She gasped. "I'm not on the pill."

"Don't worry baby, I already slipped on some protection." He lifted up so she could look down to see him sheathed in latex.

"You're a sneaky one, getting that on without me noticing." She smiled.

"You were too busy doing this." He said as he rubbed his cock back up and down her slit again, coating it with her wetness. This caused immediately more moans to come out of Elizabeth's mouth.

"Oh, you're right, this would ... uh... have me... oh... completely distracted..." God, she was building again.

This time he positioned himself and pushed gently into her. She clamped her hands to his back and buried her head into his shoulder. She bit slightly but he didn't even feel it as the intense pleasure encompassing his throbbing member overwhelmed him.

She was so tight as she hadn't even used a vibrator or dildo down there in so many years. Her sexual desires had disappeared as she had to focus her care on Allison. Now those desires returned with a flood. She felt him push and slowly fill her and she would gasp and twitch as he moved deeper into her. Her build to her orgasm had dropped back down and seemed to now linger at around a level five as he slowly entered her, centimeter by centimeter.

Finally, she had all of him in her and she began to grind her hips, her hands moving back down to his ass. He knew she was close and he brought one hand to her face and caressed her gently, his mouth came down to ravish hers, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. He knew what it would take to finish her off and started with some slow long strokes in and out.

"Oh, god," she moaned again. "Deeper... give it to me deeper..."

Jacob sped up his strokes but kept them long. He felt her tighten her grip on his ass and he knew he had her on the edge. He kept up his pace wanting her to finally release.

Elizabeth felt him speed up and immediately felt warmth start to fill her insides. This was followed by a tingle in her groin that spread and grew. Jacob suddenly shortened his strokes and moved up slightly rubbing against her pelvic bone. It hit her perfectly and it gave more friction to her swollen pleasure spot. She felt herself quickly rise... level eight... nine... to the edge of an orgasm and it seem to linger there for a moment... then 10! Finally, it splashed over her as wave after wave crashed over her body.

"Oohhh... yess... jjjaayyy... babbyyy...II'mmmm ...ohhhhhhhhhh" Elizabeth couldn't speak any more. Only grunts came out of her mouth. Each wave she would grunt and pull him closer. Her head thrashed back and forth beneath him as he gave up trying to hold her mouth still long enough to kiss her again.

Finally, the waves stopped and she lay there panting... She finally opened her eyes and found him staring into hers. "Oh... hello..." she said smiling.

"Go for a nice ride?" He asked.

"I don't think it's done yet." She said grinning, as she tightened her muscles and felt him still hard inside her.

This caused him to grunt and he pulled out and slowly entered her again.

"Your turn, sweetie. You gave it to me good; it's your turn now." Elizabeth encouraged him on.

Jacob had been putting off his pleasure, but now that she had been satisfied he turned his focus to himself. He knew it wouldn't be long as he had struggled to hold back earlier.

"Roll me over" Elizabeth said. He obliged and staying together they managed to roll her on top. She put her hands on his chest and started to grind her hips. "I'll take care of you." She said wryly and she then started to pump up and down.

This position allowed Elizabeth to rub her clit more efficiently on Jacob and she was surprised to feel another orgasm coming on. This had happened only rarely to her before. "Ughh... God Liz, you feel so good", she heard Jacob gasp. This prompted her to move faster.

"You're driving me crazy." Jacob continued, but now Elizabeth was lost too.

This one snuck up on her quickly as she rode Jacob fast. "Oohhhhhhh... she moaned as a smaller but very pleasant orgasm shook her body."

Jacob felt Elizabeth's muscles tighten up on his throbbing member and that sent him over the edge too. "Yes, lover... yes..." He called out as he emptied his balls into the reservoir tip.

Elizabeth collapsed onto his chest breathing hard. Jacob reached over for a blanket and covered the both of them.

"That was great." Elizabeth whispered to Jacob. "That was more then great, Jay, that was wonderful... wow!"

"It was a wow for me too." Said Jacob in reply, "I wish we could do that all night."

"I know, darling. But I must get back to the house to relieve my parents." Elizabeth said looking at the clock. "It's already almost eleven and my dad will shoot you if you keep me out past my curfew." She smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

Jacob had her back to the house by 11:30 and kissed Elizabeth good-bye on the porch. She put her key in the lock but the door opened as her mom, met her at the door.

"Looks like you had a nice time, sweetie," Peggy said to Elizabeth as she entered. She winked and Elizabeth blushed with embarrassment that her mom could tell she had just gotten 'lucky'. Her dad was more oblivious, probably because he had also fallen asleep in front the TV. He was groggy but helped gather their things and they headed back to their house.

Elizabeth checked on Allison leaned over to give her a good nice kiss. "Was it a nice date?" Allison surprised her. The sound of her coming home had woken her up.

"Yes, sweetheart, a very nice date. How was your night?" Elizabeth asked back.

"Fine, I beat Grandpa three times in Go Fish. Do you love J.J. now?" Asked Allison.

"Oh honey... yes... I think I do." Elizabeth said, realizing how good he had made her feel tonight.

"I'm so happy, momma! Maybe I'll get my wish." Allison murmured; sleep taking over her little body again.

"I don't know, baby. Don't get your hopes up to high. You just keep fighting your disease." But Allison didn't hear her as she had fallen fast asleep.

***************

Jacob spent almost every day now with Elizabeth and Allison. Allison would delight in seeing her mom smile whenever Jacob would kiss her or stroke her hand. They went out once to a Chuck E. Cheese where Allison enjoyed the animated character show. She was too weak to play any of the games. She was in and out for treatments and she was trying her hardest to fight. She wanted so much to see her mom and J.J. together.

Elizabeth and Jacob were able to go out on a couple more dates together. They enjoyed each other's company and were both happy that after so many years of being friends, they had taken it to the next level. It felt so right for the two of them. They were also happy that they were compatible lovers, wanting to spend as much time playing between the sheets but their busy schedules precluded much of that. Still their passion for each other burned and it made them feel alive.

Then on Friday, December 18th Jacob called to see if they were available. Allison's stomach had filled with fluid again indicating that the tumor in her stomach area was growing again. They were at the hospital getting ready for another round of chemotherapy. Jacob showed up with some flowers for Elizabeth and flowers and balloons from Allison.

Even though Allison was in pain, she smiled and could sense something was up. Jacob was pacing nervously back and forth as Elizabeth sat on the bed comforting Allison.