The Circle of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" Asked Allison, sensing Jacob's nervousness.

"Uhmm... nothing..." replied Jacob, still amazed at this little girl's perceptiveness.

"I know you better, J.J., spill it!" Allison said, trying to look stern.

"Okay, I want to ask you both something." With that he sat on Allison's bed next to Elizabeth and took her hand. "You both mean the world to me," Jacob proceeded. He then took Allison's hand and placed it on top of her mom's. He then placed one of his hands on both of theirs. With his other hand he then reached into his pocket and removed a beautiful diamond ring.

Allison's eyes lit up. With her free hand she quickly reached for the nurses call button and pushed it several times. This caused several of the shift nurses to come running followed by Nancy, the Candy Striper.

"Lookie! Lookie! Lookie!" Allison yelled as they all entered the room. "Oh, I'm so happy!"

"Well, uhmm.." Jacob stammered. "I didn't expect an audience, but here goes. Elizabeth, I love you so very much. And I love you too Allison. You would both make me so happy, if I could join your family. Me, Elizabeth, Allison and Dinger! Elizabeth, darling, what do you say?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Exclaimed Allison with tears now streaming down her cheeks. "Oh yes, my wish will come true! Oh mommy, please say yes!"

Nancy grabbed the tissue box next to the bed and passed it around to the other nurses as they all started to cry at this site.

"Oh Ally sweetie, I love Jacob so much too. Of course I will marry him! Now give me one of those tissues!" Elizabeth cried.

The three of them hugged while the nurses scrambled to find the doctors and some sparkling cider, juice or anything to toast and celebrate.

*************

Jacob and Elizabeth talked and agreed to try to rush to make Allison's Christmas wish come true. They scrambled to put things together quickly. This wasn't easy doing all this while also having to balance work and taking care of Allison's visits to the hospital for treatments. It took a day for Elizabeth to find a copy of her husband's death certificate and then she and Jacob were down at the county office to file for a marriage license. They smiled when they saw an Allison's Cookie Jar on the counter of the County Registrars office. Then they rushed out to find Elizabeth a wedding dress and rent Jacob a tux. They also found a cute little maid-of-honor dress for Allison. They paid extra to have the clothes altered by Friday.

They had to do some serious convincing to the hospital executives that a quick ceremony in their waiting room would not be disruptive to hospital business and that it would be Christmas anyway and most patients would be home with their families. As Allison's Cookie Jar fund was now helping to fund some of the research at the Children's Hospital, they finally acquiesced.

Jacob had a regular Jewish customer who was a local judge and who he saw putting money in the Cookie Jar every week. He asked if he would preside as the Justice of the Peace at their wedding. He was more than happily to obliged as he usually just spent that day with his other Jewish friends kibitzing and he could take an hour out of the day to make this a special one for Allison.

Elizabeth and Jacob also spent some time talking about another special Christmas present they could get Allison. Actually, it would be a special gift for the whole family. They agreed and set about making plans.

During all this time, the number of smiles it brought to Allison's face made it all worthwhile. Allison bravely told them to go do their things and not to worry about her. She was doing fine and would spend more time with Nana and Gramps or Nancy at the hospital.

*********

Christmas Eve. Arrived and it was a calm before the storm, well, in rushing around at least. A small snowstorm moved in started laying down a dusting of virgin snow across the area. Everything became very white and tranquil.

Both Allison's white and red blood count started to drop again, so the doctor's had recommended her to come into the hospital for fear of an infection at this point could be dangerous. They didn't mind as they would all be there in the morning anyways. Elizabeth took her wedding dress so she could sleep with her at the hospital.

All day and into the early evening, all the family came by for a little while to sit and share in the Christmas spirit. Sue had even picked up Dinger and brought him by which brought smiles to everyone's face. Even Ted, from the bookkeeping company came by and told them that the donations were coming in at a record pace. If this kept up, they might reach their goal of one million dollars by the middle of next year.

They set up a little fake tree in her room and decorated it with some lights and garland. They put some gifts under the tree and Allison lit up with excitement. "Are any of those for me?" She asked.

"This little one here, is for you", said Elizabeth, pointing to a little box with a card attached. But you can't open it until we say you can."

"I'm so glad you are getting married." Smiled Allison. "You two will be together forever and that makes me happy."

"We all will be together forever." Reminded Elizabeth.

"That's right, Cap'n. As a family." Jacob chimed in.

"I love you both so much." Allison gave both a hug and then closed her eyes to sleep; knowing tomorrow would be such a happy day.

***************

It was Sunday morning, December 25th, 2005 and they awoke to three inches of newly fallen snow. The sun came out and made for a glorious morning. The air smelled fresh, clean and crisp. A perfect white Christmas morning: A perfect day for a wedding.

At eleven in the morning they all gathered in the waiting room. Jacob's parents had flown in from Florida and his brother had driven in from Cincinnati to serve as his best man, all of them luckily getting in the yesterday before the weather turned to snow. Ben and Peggy, of course were there as well as Sue and her family. Frank's parents had also shown up, much to the surprise and joy of Elizabeth, Jacob and Allison. Even Dinger got special permission to join them and he sat happily in the back of the room working on his chew stick. A few other friends and staff from the shop were there. In addition, the family of nurses and doctors and staff on duty, crowded into the small waiting room on the third floor as they also felt like family to this group. A few of them had even come in on their own accord, what with it being their holiday day off, to share this with them.

Allison smiled the whole time thinking it was the most of perfect of days as Elizabeth and Jacob were bound together in marriage, making them the complete family that Allison always wanted.

They celebrated with cake and punch and Elizabeth threw the bouquet right to Allison. "Oh momma, I already got married. Today I got married to J.J. too, in the most beautifullest of ceremonies." She smiled and everyone in the room cheered.

Elizabeth and Jacob had planned a quick honeymoon back at the Adam's Mark hotel, where they went on their first date. Elizabeth was hesitant at leaving Allison, knowing she was going through a particularly rough time.

"Momma, you go on your honeymoon and do whatever it is that you do. I'm fine! Besides Nana said she would sleep here with me tonight." Allison tried to sit up straight in her chair and smiled.

"We'll be fine." Peggy also reassured, "Plus with the ward is almost empty and we have the nurses to ourselves too."

"Okay." Elizabeth finally agreed. She thanked and kissed her parents and then kissed Allison good-bye as did Jacob.

***********

Jacob carried Elizabeth over the threshold of the honeymoon suite they had rented for the night. Elizabeth laughed at the gesture. "I guess you're moving in with me and Ally as your place doesn't have room for all of us." Elizabeth said, smiling. "You'll have to carry me across that threshold too."

"You sure know how to get a man tired, carrying you all over the place, Mrs. Jensen." Jacoob laughed.

"Well, Mr. Jensen. I can think of a few more ways to tire you out!" With that she motioned for him to follow her to the bedroom.

Tonight there would be no rushing. It was their night to spend together, escaping the troubles of their real world. Jacob slowly undressed Elizabeth from her wedding dress, reveling in the beauty of her naked body.

"I love a man in a tux!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "However at this moment, I prefer this man, out of his tux!" She pulled on his cumber bund and then his belt.

Soon they were both naked. And Elizabeth pushed Jacob into the lounge chair overlooking a large picture window. In the darkness, they could still see the empty snow covered streets. Elizabeth knelt in front of Jacob and kissed down his body until she came to his hardened staff. She stroked it a few times with her hand and then her tongue came out and gently licked the tip.

"Ohhh...my... that's nice." Jacob moaned.

"And there's more where that came from." Elizabeth said between licks.

Jacob leaned back as Elizabeth took more and more of him into her mouth. She stroked the exposed shaft with her hand, milking the pre-cum up to the tip and then sucking it off gently. She then started into a rhythm with her mouth, hand and tongue that caused Jacob to arch his back and moan in pleasure. Soon Jacob could feel an orgasm start to build. Elizabeth sped up, faster and faster. She brought him to the very edge of his orgasm and then suddenly stopped.

"Paybacks are a bitch, aren't they?" Elizabeth said smiling up at Jacob.

"Oh, you're a bad girl!" Jacob groaned. "Oh, you have me so wound up!"

"Yup, very bad!" Elizabeth groaned as she brought him to the brink again. At the same time she was rubbing herself and she could feel herself getting very wet below. Just before he exploded she stopped again and the look on Jacob's face was excruciating. She loved teasing him like this and paying him back from their first night of making love. She then stood up and went to the bed and laid down.

"Come take me, Mr. Jensen" Elizabeth said in her most sultry voice. Weak in the knees, Jacob managed to make it to the bed.

"I want you, Jay!" Moaned Elizabeth. "Sweetheart, hurry and come here."

Jacob climbed on top of her and slowly lowered himself. Elizabeth reached down to guide Jacob to her entrance. Then she reached around and put her hands on his arse and pulled him down.

They both moaned as they coupled for the first time as husband and wife. Jacob was already close and he fought to hold it back. But at that moment, Elizabeth didn't care about her own pleasure. She was happy enough being married to this wonderful man. He had opened up her soul again and in the midst of her struggles with Allison, she felt like a woman again.

She felt Jacob increase in speed and knew he was getting close. She wrapped her legs around him. Listening to Jacob's heated breathing and feeling him plunging into her sent her into a small orgasm. It snuck up and surprised her. "Oh yes, my husband. You made me cum. Oh, you're so good. Oh... yes... Now, I want you to give it to me too. Deep inside me! Do it, baby! Cum for me!"

With that prodding Jacob exploded. It felt like it wouldn't stop as stream after stream rushed out of him.

They collapsed and fell asleep. Finally resting after the few weeks of running around to get the wedding done.

They awoke in the middle of the night, still on top of the bed shivering. They climbed under the covers and the feel of each other's naked skin brought the lust out again. Under the covers they made love again. This time quick and to the point before they drifted back to sleep.

They awoke in the morning to a knock on the door. They forgot they had put out the sign for the hotel to bring breakfast at nine. Jacob threw on a robe and opened the door to find a tray of pastries, juice and coffee. They both ate, then took a quick shower together. Washing each other from head to toes. When Elizabeth soaped Jacob's cock he immediately started to grow again.

"Boy he sure is hungry." She giggled.

"'Cause you're such good eating." Jacob replied.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Jensen" She said as she bent down and took his wet member into her mouth.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Jensen" He said as he reached around to her behind and brought his fingers to her wet lower lips.

They spent a few minutes caressing each other but then wanting to get more comfortable, they turned off the shower, dried off and headed for the bed. They only made it as far as the sofa, where they sank into each other's arms. They kissed passionately remembering their first night making out on her sofa. They felt like teenagers who couldn't get enough of each other. Jacob sat up and Elizabeth came up and straddled him, gently lowering herself onto his raised shaft. She moved up and down on him, relishing each stroke as he filled her.

They slowly made love, Elizabeth in awe as he brought her to another mind shattering orgasm before erupting himself.

As they were relaxing from their post-coital bliss, Elizabeth's cell phone rang. It was Peggy. "Elizabeth darling, I'm so sorry to bother you this morning, but it's Allison. I think you and Jacob better come down here right away."

**********

When they got to the hospital, the doctor met them outside the room. He took them into the conference room and sat them down.

"I have to say that Allison is one tough fighter." The doctor began. "We are surprised that with how far the tumors have progressed that she has even gotten this far."

Elizabeth grasped Jacob's hand. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"She has been fighting hard these past few months and I think it's because she wanted to see that you are happy, Elizabeth. Your wedding was very important to her. But now the tumors are winning. I don't know what else we can do."

"Oh, my God!" Elizabeth groaned, realizing what the doctor was saying. "You're sure there's nothing else we can do? Please, there has to be something else."

"Her Cookie Jar project gave her hope, your marriage gave her hope and her tough spirit kept her going much longer than anyone could have imagined. All we can do now is to make her as comfortable as possible. I'm sorry to tell you this so soon after such a happy occasion, but I felt you could make the best of the little time left."

"Thank you doctor. We know you and your staff have done their best." Jacob answered, as Elizabeth was too stunned and shocked to say anything.

The doctor left and the two broke down and cried. At least they had each other to lean on and they used it as they wept uncontrollably. Finally after they had let it all out, Elizabeth looked at Jacob, "We have to be strong for her now. If she sees us upset, she will worry and it won't be easy."

"Yes, I agree." Said Jacob. "I am here for you. For the both of you." He wiped his eyes and hugged Elizabeth.

They walked to Allison's room and did their best to put on a brave face.

"Hi momma! Hi Daddy." Allison smiled. "Can I call you Daddy now, J.J.? Did Nana or the doctors call you? I'm sorry. I threw up a couple of times. But I didn't want them to bother you." Her smile turned to a frown.

"Oh... Angel", Elizabeth said, fighting hard to maintain her composure. "We just missed you and wanted to see you as soon as we could."

"That's right Cap'n. It's Christmas and we want to share it with you as much as we could." Jacob added in.

"Momma? Daddy? I know I'm getting real tired." Allison said, her normally cheery mood gone. It was as she seemed to know. " It hurts more too. Can we just go home? I just want us to be a family."

"I'm sure that can be arranged, sweetheart. Let us talk with the doctor." Elizabeth said, stroking Allison's forehead.

The doctors felt that was a good idea. They prescribed some pain medicine and set up a schedule for an outcall nurse to stop by every day. They signed the release papers and packed Allison's things. While everyone tried to remain upbeat, there was an underlying tone that this might be the last the staff would see of little Allison and it was hard saying good-bye. Candy Striper Nancy gave her a quick kiss and hug and then ran back into the hospital so she wouldn't break down and cry in front of her.

They made her comfortable at home and even set back up the tree and Christmas decorations in her room for her to see. Jacob and Elizabeth told their work that they wouldn't be in for a few days and they spent all their time together. They told stories and played Go Fish, watched movies and held hands. Even Dinger was allowed up on her bed for her to pet.

Allison enjoyed those days and felt like they were a real family. She was grateful that she was able to experience this but she could feel herself getting more tired every day.

It was Saturday, December 31st and they had spent another day together. Many of the family, friends and staff from the hospital took the time to stop by to see how they were doing. Allison was happy to see how many kind people were in their lives.

It was getting close to midnight. They had moved a T.V. into Allison's room and they had fallen asleep waiting for the New Year. The T.V. showed the various New Year's celebrations from around the world.

"Momma? Daddy?" They heard Allison call. Elizabeth and Jacob woke up with a start, hearing her soft voice.

"I'm so tired." Allison said, her cheeks hollow and her face was drained from fighting the battle with her cancer nemesis.

"I know, Angel." Elizabeth whispered. "We're here." Jacob and Elizabeth took her hand. "Can you feel us?"

"Yes, I can. And it makes me happy, even though I hurt. I'm so happy you two are together because I think I have to go now. I'm so tired of the pain."

Elizabeth let out a small gasp, then sighed as she resigned herself to the inevitable. "Okay, you rest, Angel. You deserve peace and release from your pain. You don't worry about us, we will see you again in your special place."

"I'm... I'm... oh momma, please no more pain. Momma?" Allison's tired body was struggling hard to stay awake.

"Yes, baby." Elizabeth said, choking back her tears.

"And you will have my special present too!" Allison struggled and got out a little smile.

"What do you mean, Ally." Jacob said quizzically.

"My other special Christmas present." Allison tried to explain in her lucid state. "You... you see... I... I... wasn't a good girl."

Jacob and Elizabeth realized the other special present they had for Allison was still under her tree unopened. They looked at each other because at that point they didn't want her to open it since her condition had worsened. They had hoped she would forget about it.

"Why is that?" Said Elizabeth softly, squeezing Allison's hand.

"Because I asked Nana to let me... let me hold it. You know... the... the present. And when I held it... I... I... shook it and I knew what... what... it was. And I'm so happy. It's... it's... a baby rattle! You... want a... a... baby for Christmas." Allison squeezed both their hands back and a weak smile crept onto her face for the last time. She was getting weaker by the moment.

With tired eyes she finally looked at both of them.

"I love Nana and Gramps. I love Dinger. I love the new baby and I love you both..."

With that she closed her eyes for the last time.

Elizabeth and Jacob sobbed and held her hand. Fireworks could be heard in the background as the New Year came in. But they didn't hear them as they wept for their little Angel, his Cap'n and the sunshine of their lives.

And while one love was now lost and gone, deep in Elizabeth's womb, the life that had been created on their wedding night continued to grow, thus starting another circle of love...

The End

**********

This Story is dedicated to my cousin Allison, who at the passed away of this terrible disease over thirty years ago at a very young age. Tremendous strides have been made towards curing this disease but we still lose children to it every year. Little Alex Scott, who passed away last year on August 1st, 2004 at the age of 8, also inspired this story. She is the inspiration behind Alex's Lemonade Stand, which has raised millions of dollars to help fight this disease. They have a goal to reach $5 Million. We can help.