The Circuit Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed throatily and said, "Earth-shattering and cataclysmic."

"I dearly love a literate woman."

"And this literate woman dearly loves what you do to her."

"Now it's my turn," I said and, moving up to her I pressed my hard cock against her entrance. "May I come in?"

"You may. Oh yes, you may."

"Thank you," I said, "show me the way."

She reached down and inserted the head of my cock part way inside of her and said, "Come inside. Please."

"Well, since you ask so nicely," I said and thrust as deep inside her as I could.

She groaned and said, "A perfect fit."

"A perfect fuck," I said, "if I may use that old tried and true Anglo-Saxon expression."

"You may but not in my newspaper."

That struck me as funny but I was much too involved in what I was doing to laugh or comment on it. instead I plunged in and out of her, reveling at the tightness of her tunnel and propelled by her hands pulling on my ass. She opened her mouth as if to speak and I buried my tongue inside it. She sucked my tongue fervently even as her vagina did the same to my throbbing cock.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to come," I gasped.

"Come for me, come for me, come into me," she said and I did. We rested for a moment and than we said, in unison, "Awesome, earth-shattering and cataclysmic."