The City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy grinned like a kid in a candy store and pulled my pants and boxers down and off in one movement. My prick sprang free and slapped me in the belly as it popped up. He just sat there for a moment, his brown eyes wide as he stared at my prick. Hell, I was a little impressed too. I don't think I had ever been so hard in my life. I had hardened to my full seven inches long and seven around. During pillow talk I always referred to it as 'the cube'. Just the thought of being able to fuck this gorgeous young man had me hard as a rock.

He slid his hands slowly up my thighs towards my crotch. I could feel my balls drawing up with the sensation. After a couple of agonizingly slow moments, his hands wrapped around the shaft of my prick and he looked up at me, his eyes sparkling.

"It's just as big and as beautiful as I dreamed it would be, Alex."

"And your hands on me feel better than mine ever did."

"Can I suck your cock, Alex?"

I nodded. "You don't ever need to ask that, Andy. But I do hope you will ask me that often."

Andy's hands were soft and warm and strong and felt better than almost anything I had ever felt... up to that point, anyway. His grip on me was firm as his hands stroked up and down my length, the foreskin slipping down and exposing the purple head of my prick. I could see the pre-come dribbling down. Andy used one finger and spread it all over the head. Suddenly it felt like I was sitting in an oven. I slipped my shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it on to the couch.

Slowly, teasingly, Andy moved closer and closer to my upstanding prick. He kept up a steady rhythm with his hands as he stroked me. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he pressed his sweet lips to the tip of my cock. Andy's tongue darted out and swirled over the head. Somebody groaned aloud. I think it was me. One of his arms went around my back and he pulled me forward on the couch until my butt was closer to the edge. That way he could just rest on his haunches and not have to lean so far forward. I was more than happy to oblige.

Andy looked up at me, the head of my cock just below his chin. "Alex, will you do something for me? Something I've wanted you to do for awhile?"

I spread my hands. "I am at your disposal."

"Will you come in my mouth?"

Augh. As if I wasn't fighting that very thing even as we spoke. Actually at the moment I fighting against coming all over his chin and lower face. I had to do a little deep breathing and maybe a few math problems to distract myself.

I reached down and cupped his cheek in my palm, stroking his soft skin with my thumb. "The possibility of that outcome, so to speak..." I said "Is entirely in your hands."

He rolled his eyes a little and shook his head. "You never stop, do you?"

"It's a detective thing, I think."

Then it was my turn for my eyes to roll. But mine rolled up into my head as Andy opened his mouth and engulfed the head of my cock with his soft lips and sucked on me gently. He made little humming noises in the back of his throat that made me want to fly up to the roof and crow at the top of my lungs. He sucked on my prick the same way he had reached for it, in a slow and teasing way. Just enough to keep me good and hard and make little lights flash inside my head but not enough to make me come right away. I just hung there, teetering on the edge, windmilling my arms back and forth in a metaphorical sense. In reality, one hand rested in his brush of short thick hair as his head bobbed up and down in my lap while the other mauled one of his couch cushions. My toes were curled up so hard I thought I might make claw marks on his hardwood floor. Whoever that was that was moaning earlier started up again.

Oh lordy mercy that felt good. Even with the combination of good whiskey and pain pills in my system I was zipping along like a sewing machine plugged into a 220 outlet by mistake.

I felt one of his warm soft hands move down and cup my balls in his palm. Not squeezing or rolling them around, just holding them gently the way I liked it. It felt like Andy could read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted.

When I looked down at him, I could see his eyes staring up at me, watching for my reactions. Just the sight of Andy on his knees between my legs with his mouth full of my hard prick made my reality wobble a little bit. I wondered if I was going to wake up in the hospital again and find out this was all a medication dream. But this felt way too good to be a dream. And if it was, I wanted more of that medication.

I said "I hope you know what you're doing, young man."

Andy didn't stop, but he paused the motion of his hands and mouth for a second and raised an eyebrow at me.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to want you to do it again and again. And more than that it's going to make me want to crawl into bed with you and fuck that sweet gorgeous body of yours hard and long and fill you with my come as often as I can."

I stopped and groaned as Andy increased the suction on the head of my prick and moaned a little in the back of his throat.

"And of course" I continued "I'm going to want to find out what makes you come hard and fast and do it again and again until your body or mine can't take it anymore." His hand tightened on the shaft of my cock and he stroked me a little faster. His eyes closed for a second and he shivered which send waves of pleasure up my spine.

"So Ohhhhh... In short, Andrew Jones, Aaahhhh... If there's anything you want Aaahhhh! From me... Ohhhhhh... ask me now... Ohhhh... I am at your mercy."

Andy's lips slid up my prick slowly and the head popped out of his mouth. He stared at me, his warm strong hand still stroking me up and down, the head of my prick rubbing against his lips. When he spoke it was like my cock was a microphone, vibrating with his words.

"For now all I want is for you to come in my mouth, Alex. Anything else can wait for later."

"I think" I said, sweat trickling down into my eyes "That I can do that."

It wasn't much long after that I lifted my hips with a groan and shot long strings of my jism into Andy's hot sucking mouth and both felt and heard him swallowing all that I had to give him.

Who said that Physical Therapists were interested in causing nothing but pain?

A few moments later, when I was able to catch my breath again, Andy pulled me to my feet and into his arms. He lifted his face to mine and we kissed again. The residual taste of my come in his mouth took nothing away from the experience. I would have happily spent the rest of my life exploring those lips, let alone the rest of him.

I started trying to pull his tight t-shirt up again and Andy stepped away from me. I was worried just for a moment, then he took me by the hand and led me over to the large bed in one corner of the room. He had me lay down on the soft mattress and then stepped around to the end of the bed and just looked at me for a moment, his hands on his hips.

Then very slowly his hands slid up his sides and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and very slowly pulled it up, exposing his chest one little bit at a time until he pulled it over his head and tossed it to the floor.

Good gawd he has beautiful. Hard sculpted muscle with just a thin layer of fat to soften the edges. He wasn't cut, all bulging muscle and popping veins, more well defined like a professional athlete. His chest was hairless, but there was a small patch of fur starting just below his navel disappearing down into his tight jeans.

And as my eyes traced that line of hair down, his hands blocked my view as his fingers unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and slid the zipper down. My eyes followed the movement down like a cat mesmerized by a toy on a string. Andy wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see the top of his shaft as it disappeared down his pants. His thumbs went to the sides of his jeans and he slid them down off of his hips and stepped out of them. I got just a fleeting glimpse of a good sized semi erect prick swinging beneath him as he crawled up onto the bed and lay down on his belly next to me, his head resting on his folded arms.

"So" he said, his eyes twinkling with a little bit of mischief "Do you come here often?"

"Just the once, so far" I replied "But I'm hoping my luck will change soon."

"Me, too!"

"Andy..." I just couldn't stop my eyes from sweeping up and down the lines of his body. The way he was laying made all the muscles in his arms and upper back stand out in sharp relief. Strong looking well muscled legs like someone who jogged five miles a day and an extremely cute and pert fanny that poked up and looked as soft and inviting as a brand new feather pillow. A matched set of feather pillows. I almost had to wipe my chin.

"Yes, Alex?"

"... God damn you're beautiful."

He chuckled and said "Beauty is only skin deep."

I shook my head. "Nope. Yours goes all the way to the bone, junior. I know about these things. I've been around for a long time." I reached out and poked him in the shoulder.

"You need to learn to respect the opinions of your elders, boy."

He rolled his eyes and grinned. "Okay, dad!"

I waved a hand. "Oh no. Not dad. I aint your daddy. That sort of thing isn't legal in this state."

"Grandpa, then?"

"Don't make me come over there!"

Andy turned on his side and raised his arm. "Yes, do come over here, Alex."

We were only laying about a foot apart but I savored each inch of the journey into his arms. I don't think I could have stopped myself if I had wanted to. I was drawn to him like a metal filing to a strong magnet. One arm slid beneath his head and the other went around his back and I pulled him into my body and kissed him hard and deep. I slid a knee in between his thighs and pulled his hips up into mine. My prick was poking him in the hip and I could feel his pressing against my belly as it hardened between us. Andy moaned deep in his throat as we kissed and I rolled us a little more until he was almost on his back and his head was cradled in the crook of my elbow.

Good god he was intoxicating. Holding him in my arms and kissing him just took up all of my senses at once. The sight and smell and taste and feel of him and that wonderfully sexy body was making my mind whirl around like a ping pong ball in a wind tunnel.

Part of my brain was still marveling at the good fortune that had come my way. Under any other circumstances, I would have been happy just seeing Andy naked once. That picture would have satisfied me for a good long time. But now, holding him in my arms and practically raping his mouth with mine, only moments after he made me come down his throat, was like heaven on earth. I could have died happy at that moment. Luckily for me, there were many many more of those moments to come. Time for dying later. I was busy!

My hand slid from the nape of his neck and down across his strong muscled back, stopping briefly at the small patch of fine hairs in the small of his back and then down to cup his ass in my palm. It felt perfect. Hard and soft at the same time. It was like someone had taken a poll of what everybody thought the perfect ass would be and combined all the best traits together and there was Andy. It was soft and stuck out just far enough to give it great definition and curve, but it was also well muscled and firm and the muscles in his butt flexed and twitched like it was trying to talk to me. I think I may have whimpered a little in joy at that touch.

If I were a scientist or a poet I could have spent the rest of my life describing that ass in perfect detail. It would have decimated a forest for the need of enough paper for such a project.

Were I able to tear myself away from him, I would have flown to the rooftop again and crowed my good fortune loud enough that everyone in the City would have known immediately how lucky I was.

But tearing myself away was the last thing on my mind at that moment. I could feel Andy's hard prick twitching against my belly, oozing a bit of sticky precome on my skin and I wanted to get it in my hands (to start with, anyway) and see if it was as big as it felt between us. Reluctantly, I took my hand off of that perfectly wonderful ass and slid it up to his hip and rolled him a little further onto his back, making a gap between us. My fingers wrapped around the shaft of his prick and gave it a squeeze. I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around his hard cock, and my hands are pretty good sized. It was a monster! Not one of those freak porn star sized pricks, but quite large. Bigger than mine, I'm sure. Easily the biggest cock I had ever gotten my hands on before. It felt like a bar of semi-molten steel wrapped in velvet.

At my touch on his prick, Andy moaned against my mouth, then pulled his lips away from mine and laid his head back into the crook of my arm, his eyes squeezed tightly shut and his mouth open. My hand wandered up and down the length of his prick, squeezing and stroking. More sticky precome was leaking out. I tugged back his foreskin and spread the sticky slippery fluid all over the head of his cock with my thumb. Andy rotated his hips like he was fucking my fist.

"Your cock is as beautiful as the rest of you, Andy." I said, marveling at the feel of it moving up and down in my fingers. "You are going to have a hard time getting my hands away from there, you know. I can't think of anything that would make me stop touching this awesome cock."

I felt a hand on my cheek and I turned to look at Andy as he lay with his head in the crook of my arm. His eyes were open and he slipped his hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. Then, as his lips pulled away from mine he whispered "I want you to fuck me, Alex."

An involuntary moan escaped from my lips before I even knew it was coming. A shiver ran through my body and my hand tightened on his prick, making Andy echo my sounds of pleasure.

I nodded slightly and said "Another point for you. I didn't think anything could have distracted me. Damn, you're good!" Andy gave a quick smile and gently pulled my hand away from his hard cock. He turned away and rolled to the side of the bed, reaching for the night stand. There were some items there I hadn't noticed in the heat of the moment. One of which was a large glass of ice water. He offered it to me and asked "Drink?" I took it with a nod of thanks and drained almost half of the glass in a long series of swallows. I was so hot I'm sure it turned to steam when it hit my stomach. He took it back from my hand and finished it off and set it back on the table.

Andy got up and grabbed one corner of the bedspread and the top sheet and folded them back. "Help me out here." he said. I rolled off the other side and together we folded them back over and over again and put them on the floor at the foot of the bed in a neat stack.

"Black sheets?" I asked. "Who has black sheets?" He just smiled and reached to the night stand and picked up a large towel and unfolded it in the center of the bed. It too, was black. Of course. I just rolled my eyes.

He crawled up onto the bed and lay down on the towel on his side facing me. I crawled up on the other side and started to reach for him and he put a hand in the center of my chest and stopped me gently. "I want you to just watch for a moment." he said. "I want you to see how much I want you to fuck me." I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

Andy rolled over on his stomach and pulled a tube of lubricant out from under one of the pillows. Flipping the top, he got a generous glob of the stuff on two of his fingers, then handed the tube to me. Reaching behind his back, he slipped the fingers between the cheeks of that perfect ass and started smearing the lube all around slowly. It was making little wet squishy sounds as he smeared it around. Andy brought his hand back up and held it out to me. "More, please." he said. I applied another glob of lube to his fingers and they disappeared in between his butt cheeks again.

After a couple of seconds Andy took a deep breath and I saw his middle finger slipping deeper between his cheeks. I couldn't actually see it penetrating his asshole, but I knew that it was. He sighed deeply as it slipped up inside him. He rolled his hips and sighed again. Then took another deep breath as the digit slipped out and he put his first finger alongside of it and slid them both up into his ass again, stretching him open.

"Aaahhhh..." he sighed. "I've done this a few times, Alex. Imagining it was your cock spreading me open." He turned his head and stared into my eyes. "I've wanted you inside me for a long time." Andy's hips slowly ground into the mattress like he was fucking it. "I've laid here in this bed and pretended that you were here with me..." His fingers moved in and out a little faster. "I've though about what it would be like to have that big prick of yours inside of me, splitting me open and making me come..." I could see the muscles in that perfect ass of his squeezing his hand as it thrust between them. "Oh god, Alex." he moaned breathlessly. "I want you to fuck me."

I started to move towards him and Andy slid his fingers out from between his ass cheeks and took the lubricant from my hand. As I rose up on my knees, he got more lube and reached for my prick, which was standing straight out from my crotch like a timber. His strong warm fingers pulled back my foreskin and smeared my cock with lube from one end to the other. Just the touch of his fingers on my member made me shiver with delight.

Andy wiped his hand off on the towel beneath him and rolled over on his back, his legs spread wide apart, soft and inviting. "Come here, Alex." he said softly. "I want you on top of me." As I moved in between his legs Andy lifted his calves up around my ribs and his hand went between our bodies and grabbed my prick and guided it towards his ass. I moved closer and I could feel his feet on my butt, pulling me forward. When the head of my cock pressed against the opening to his ass, I felt it tighten and then relax as he pulled me ever forward and inside him.

Over the sound of the blood rushing in my ears I could hear Andy making little sounds of mixed pain and pleasure as my prick levered past the ring of muscle guarding his rectum. When the head popped inside we both made a gasp of relief and after only a slight pause Andy continued pulling me deeper and deeper inside his body until I could feel his prick pressed up against my belly and the warm soft mounds of his ass brushing my upper thighs. I was all the way up inside of his tight hot ass. His arms and legs were wrapped around my body like he was falling and I was a parachute.

We stayed frozen in that position for a few moments, each of us lost in our own version of heaven as our bodies adjusted to one another. Each time Andy breathed in his channel tightened down on my prick just a little and it was doing interesting and probably unhealthy things to my blood pressure. That in turn made my prick twitch just a little and gave him a little hitch in his breathing. It felt like if we stayed that way too long we would both end up passing out from lack of oxygen.

Andy pressed his feet into the small of my back and rolled his hips upward slightly, moving me just a little inside of him.

"Oh god, Alex." he breathed. "That feels better than I dreamed it would." His arms tightened on my back and he pulled me in for another quick kiss. Pulling back slightly he spoke right into my lips. "I love feeling your cock inside me, Alex. You're so big and so hard." His eyes opened and he looked right into mine. "Please fuck me, Alex."

Hey, I could do that. It was something that was right on the top of my agenda at the moment. But for the moment I just had to pause and bite my lip to keep from unloading inside him right then and there. If I hadn't just come in his mouth a few minutes ago I'm sure I would have shot my load as soon as I got inside of that perfect ass. I'd fucked a few men in my life. Not many, but a few. None of them ever felt as good as Andy did.