The Civil War Fuck

Story Info
Hot wife elects to fuck a Civil War descendent.
4.2k words
3.33
30.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

My hot wife is a Southern belle. She is at the same time a gracious, well-educated businesswoman but can be a total slut at times. We usually share our sexy scenes together but there were a couple of incidents that occurred without me. She did not tell me about these incidents until a long time after they occurred and we were married and secure in our relationship.

My wife, Maggie, is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs about 120 pounds and has very large, 39 DD breasts perched on a petite frame. She has a beautiful "tea cup" ass and slender but very shapely legs. She is hot by any standard. Her dark hair, dark eyes and dark, hairy pussy makes her the object of many men's desires. While she was very selective, she did entertain several lovers over the course of our relationship and a few before we got together.

This is the true story as told by her about a lover she had before and after we got together. As a history lover and an expert on the War Between the States, her passion for all things associated with the Civil War was more than a passing interest to her as you will learn from this story. If you don't like stories about cheating wives who eventually share their stories with their spouse, do not read any further. You may not like this story as told by Maggie.

################

You are already aware of a couple of lovers I had after we were together. However, there was one that I have not told you about and I want to come clean with you so that you know about every lover and situation. There were not that many (there were three) and two of those were lovers I had prior to us getting together. So, seeing them after we were to together was kind of a bonus fuck for me. Only the wild and crazy Florida Fling was a stranger and I have already told you about that situation. It did not last long.

Prior to our getting together I was involved in some Civil War Historical Preservation work and as you know, I love history. I served on a commission with a man who was an author and a linear descendent of a Civil War General. His name is Richard. I think you know who he is.

We first met through the Civil War group and we worked together on a couple of committees. Before you and I got together I took a trip to Augusta where we had some meetings and spent two nights in the same hotel. The first night our group had drinks and dinner and I went to bed alone. However, it was clear that Richard was interested in me. As you know, I was not happy in my marriage but I was still married at that time.

We worked through some meetings on Saturday and took a trip to a Civil War site. Richard spent a lot of time talking to me and flirting with me. I knew he was interested and could tell he was making an effort to get close to me.

After an early dinner on Saturday evening he invited me to have a drink with him at the bar. I agreed as it was still early in the evening. We went to the bar and had a couple of drinks while continuing our dialog. He told me he thought I was hot and that he was very attracted to me. I was flattered and because of my dissatisfaction with my marriage I suppose I was more susceptible to the temptation.

I must admit that I was intrigued by the fact that he was a linear descendent of a Civil War General. You know what a history nut I am and my interest in him was more psychological than physical. However, you also know that I have a high sex drive and when my mind is engaged and wine is flowing, my body soon gives in to temptation.

Eventually he invited me to come to his room and have a glass of wine. I knew that if I did we would likely do more than have a drink. He was smart and charming and had an air of confidence about him. He was tall and lean and had many interests including his incredible knowledge of Civil War history, his involvement in the military and his rather noble southern heritage. In short, he was interesting to be around and an excellent conversationalist.

We went to his room and he had a bottle of white wine already chilled. He had apparently been planning for this opportunity. After telling me how hot I was (several times) he moved in closer to me and asked me if I would think it was inappropriate to want to kiss me. I acted somewhat flustered but I was flattered and by this time, getting a bit horny.

He leaned in to kiss me and soon his tongue was probing my tonsils. It felt a bit awkward at first to be kissing my colleague but soon he pulled me close so that our bodies were pressed firmly against each other. He had his left arm around my back and his right hand soon found the side of my breast. I knew what he was doing but I was wearing a bra so did not think much about it. Soon his hand found the nipple of my left breast and suddenly my pussy started tingling. I really had not intended for anything to happen with him but I went with the moment and when I did not resist his obvious sexual advances he became more aggressive with his hands and his tongue.

Soon he was opening my blouse as we continued to kiss. Once I knew it was going to happen I started rubbing his cock through his pants and then grappled with his belt trying to get his pants off so I could feel some cock. It had been so long since I had any sex with my husband and I was really horny.

His cock was not huge but it was long and kind of thin. However, it was hard and he was really turned on and horny for me. While that was certainly flattering to me, this was really more about my needs than his. I needed to be fucked as I was certainly not getting any at home.

We soon had each other naked and he fell in love with my breasts. Apparently his wife is kind of flat chested, especially compared to me so he started sucking my breasts like a newborn baby. Of course this made me hot and I quickly got into the moment.

After rolling around on the bed for a while he moved down between my legs. I spread them wide allowing him full access to my wet pussy. He started lapping at my pussy like a man possessed. His mouth was all over me and when I started cumming, it seemed I never stopped. I came over and over and of course, this fueled his passion and made him feel like a real stud.

He ate me for a long time and when he moved up to kiss me his mouth, lips and jaw were soaking wet with my love juice. When he kissed me I tried to lap up all of my own offerings as you know I love the taste of myself. We kissed passionately and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my legs and stomach. It felt hard as a rock.

Finally he moved back and spread my legs even wider. I was soaking wet and had climaxed at least a dozen times. He grabbed his cock and pressed it to my pussy. It slid in easily and he drove all the way in with one stroke. I could tell he was as horny as I was.

We fucked all over the bed with me cumming a lot. He had incredible stamina and endurance and fucked me a long time before he came. We fucked in several different positions but finally he had my legs high in the air with my toes curled while he pounded me hard. He asked me if he could cum in me and I told him that I wanted his cum inside me.

Soon he came hard and continued his assault on my pussy which eagerly sucked the life out of his hard cock. It seemed like he came for a long time but I guess it was only a few seconds. Finally he rolled off of me and held me in his arms. We joked about fucking in honor of the Civil War. We had been rolling around that bed for an hour and it was getting late. He begged me to stay in his room and I agreed knowing that we were going to fuck some more. Guess I needed it as much as he did.

The next morning we fucked again and he filled me with his cum before I left his room. We had to meet our group for breakfast so we had to act like nothing had happened. Actually we got together a couple more times in Atlanta before I got divorced but our connection was purely one of fascination and the psychological connection with the Civil War, almost like we were role playing in antebellum Georgia.

Of course, all of this happened before I connected with you. But that is not the reason I am telling you this story. What I want to do is finally tell you the truth about what happened with him after you and I were together.

Several years after the initial encounter I just described, we were living together and committed to each other prior to getting married. You were working on a project out of state and I went into town for some shopping. Quite by accident I ran into Richard. I had forgotten that he lived near town and when we saw each other for the first time in many years we embraced with a small kiss. It was good to see him and clearly he was glad to see me.

He invited me to have coffee, which you know I do not drink. So we went to a nearby restaurant and decided to have a glass of wine. After all, it was afternoon and quite warm that fall day. We talked about our days working together on Civil War projects and some of our mutual acquaintances. We actually picked up our warm and friendly conversation as if the last one was only a few days ago.

We talked and had a second glass of wine. I had no reason to rush home as you would be out of town for several days. He reached out and took my hand across the table and reminded me of the hot sex we had many years before. He described that first encounter in the hotel room, which I had to admit was quite steamy. I was once again reminded of how attracted I was to his heritage. Having sex with a descendent of a Civil War General was quite a turn on for me.

He told me he would love to "relive" some of those sexy scenes and I warmed up to his advances. I told him demurely that I was living with you and he reminded me that when we were together previously I was still married, albeit unhappily. I guess my resistance was not too strong as he insisted that we needed to get together. Both of us agreed that it would be too cheesy to get a room and there were no hotels readily available nearby.

So, as he continued to push towards a physical connection I told him that if he wanted to follow me to the house that we would have it to ourselves for as long as we wanted. He quickly agreed and followed me to our house.

I have to admit it was a bit weird bringing a former lover into our unoccupied home but after two glasses of wine and some sexy talk, my pussy was tingling with anticipation. I pulled into the garage and he pulled in right beside in the place where your car is normally parked. I closed the garage door and we entered the house through the back door and into the kitchen. When I put my purse down he was close behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. When I turned around he moved in for a deep French kiss and a full body embrace. We kissed in the kitchen for a few minutes and it was obvious to us both that we were going to be intimate. I was a little concerned that our neighbor next door might see us so I suggested that we change rooms.

There was no way I was going to allow him in our bedroom so I led him down the stairs to the den area on the lower level right outside your home office. We were both horny and eager by this time and once we were safely in the room where no one could see us we resumed making out like a couple of teenagers. His hands were all over me and I was already anticipating his mouth on my pussy. He was excellent at oral sex.

Since we both knew why we were there the outcome of our liaison was never in doubt. His hands roamed my body as I became hotter and wetter. Soon he had my blouse off and I had his shirt unbuttoned. His body was long and lean and he was built a little like you only less muscular. However, he was fit and trim. He loved my body and could not keep his hands or his mouth off my tits.

Soon my blouse was on the floor and my skirt followed leaving me in my tiny black thong panties and "fuck me" shoes. I grappled with his belt and he helped me get it off and then his trousers hit the floor. His cock was already pushing out of his white boxers so I could tell he was horny and ready to fuck. We kissed passionately again with my big tits pressing into his stomach. He mauled my tits and when he was not tweaking my nipples and he had his hands all over my little butt pulling me deeply into his grasp.

Soon he lowered me to one of the overstuffed chairs in the den outside your office. Before he spread my legs wide with one on each side of the chair he knelt before me and slowly slid my thong off my tanned and slender legs. He told me my pussy was beautiful as he spread me wide and leaned in to taste my hot, wet pussy. As his tongue found my pussy I leaned back and closed my eyes giving in to the moment.

His lips touched my pussy and I was instantly on fire. I was already hot from our make out session and the anticipation of our connection was racing through my brain. His tongue probed deep into my sex and I came within seconds. He was amazed but you know how I am when I get excited. I put my feet on his back and urged him on. He did not disappoint.

With my legs spread wide on the overstuffed chair and Richard kneeling in front of me with his face buried between my legs, I was turned on beyond belief. I started cumming every few seconds and when I raised my legs high in the air giving him total and deep access to the depths of my sex. It spurred me to another level of stimulation. I came hard and deep as he kept on licking, nibbling and sucking my hot pussy.

After several almost violent orgasms he stood up and removed his boxers. His cock was sticking straight out and he pulled me to a sitting position on the chair with him standing in front of me. I took his cock in my hand and directed it to my mouth. I teased and licked him for a few seconds before taking him deep in my throat. Soon I had his entire cock in my mouth and I could feel his pubic hairs on my lips. I love taking a man's cock all the way in my mouth.

At one point I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deep into my throat. He moaned and told me how good it felt. That always gives me such a feeling of power and control. Men are so easy. After sucking him hard and playing with his large nut sack he pulled back and asked if we could move over to the leather sofa so we could spread out. I stood up grasping his hard, wet cock. We kissed again, both of us now totally naked. It felt exhilarating and somewhat taboo to be outside your office in our house with an illicit lover.

We moved to the sofa and I lay down as I have done many times on that very sofa. As you know it was in my house before we got together so I had taken several lovers on that sofa and it felt comfortable to lie down and spread my legs for him. He was more than ready after my excellent blow job and when I spread my legs with one of them on the back of the sofa and one on the floor, he moved between my legs with his cock at full attention.

He moved forward and held his long, slender cock in his hand and aimed it at my pussy. I eagerly awaited his intrusion as I was so hot I needed to be fucked. He quickly inserted his hard dick into my pussy and I was so wet he slid all the way in. He moaned loudly and told me how good it felt to be inside me. He mauled my breasts while soon establishing a rapid fucking rhythm. It was clear that he was horny and eager to please.

We fucked in that position for a while and soon my legs were up in the air in that familiar position with my toes curled with orgasm after orgasm. His manipulation of my erect nipples spurred me on to higher levels of excitement and soon we were furiously fucking on that sofa. It was late afternoon and for a fleeting moment I thought about what I would do if you came through the door unexpectedly. I pushed the thought out of my mind returning to my slutty behavior which felt so familiar to me. This was about me and my needs and not you.

He asked me if I would turn over so he could fuck me doggy style. I agreed and quickly flipped over to my hands and knees raising my ass high in the air. He grabbed my cheeks, one in each hand and found my dripping pussy with his hard cock. He slapped my ass lightly turning me into an even hotter slut. He pulled me towards him using my ass cheeks so he could achieve maximum penetration. It felt great.

He fucked me hard in this position as my face was buried in the sofa feeling nothing but the pleasure he was bringing me with his dick. I moved my hand between my legs stimulating my clit and soon had a vaginal and clitoral climax which was very powerful. My body shuddered and shivered like I was being shocked with a cattle prod. He slowed long enough to allow my climax to subside before resuming his frantic fucking pace.

I do not know how many times I climaxed but it was a lot. As you know, once I get started I cannot get enough. I might be a nympho but didn't care at that moment. I was enjoying the fucking with my Civil War connection and I was definitely "in the moment."

After fucking in that position for some time he turned me over again. He laid on top of me and kissed me deeply. He asked me if I would hold my breasts together so he could "titty fuck" me. I did and he slid his slippery cock between my breasts. He quickly established a movement and I looked down to watch his cock move between my breasts while I held them tightly together creating the friction he wanted.

After several minutes he moved farther up my torso and stuck his cock between my lips. I eagerly sucked his cock as it tasted like me and you know how much I love that. He literally fucked my face leaning over me with his knees beside my head. Most of the movement of his cock came from him as I laid there loving the feeling of his cock moving in and out of my mouth.

After fucking my face for several minutes he moved down and started licking my pussy again. I quickly resumed my string of never ending orgasms with my legs high in the air. I have no idea how long we fucked but it was quite a while. His endurance was incredible and I could not believe he had not yet cum. I urged him on by digging my heels into his ass and he responded by pounding me deeply.

Soon he told me he was going to cum and I urged him on moaning and grunting with each thrust of his cock. Soon it was obvious that he was close and he began to grunt like an animal as he thrust deeply into the depths of my sex. He bellowed loudly and came with a fury pent up after hours of fucking me. I briefly wondered how long it had been since he had been laid but it felt like it had been a while.

He kept on cumming and filled my pussy with his large load. He collapsed on top of me and told me what an incredible fuck I was. He told me I was amazing and the best fuck he had ever had. It was exciting to think I had the cum of a Civil War descendent deep inside my pussy.

When I came back to reality after a few moments, I realized that I was in our house outside your office with a man on top of me and he had just filled my pussy with a large load of sperm. The feelings of guilt came into my head but I quickly put them out of my mind as I wanted to get him out of the house. I still kept thinking about the fact that our neighbor might stroll over to the house and it would be hard to explain my situation. I decided that if that happened I would not even go to the door. It would simply be too embarrassing.

Richard climbed off of me and gently kissed me before going to the bathroom right outside your office. He strolled naked through the den and I watched him look inside your office before going into the bathroom. I gathered my clothing eager to get dressed. While I had enjoyed his attention I must admit he was not the best fuck I ever had but my needs were both physical and psychological. I also have to admit that I did climax perhaps 15 or 18 times but that was more about me than him.

Although I was still horny I knew I had to get him out of the house. I was almost fully dressed when he came out of the bathroom. I did admire his lean body and long cock as he retrieved his clothes. We made small talk but it was a bit awkward as we both realized what had just occurred. I had just fucked a married man in our house outside your office while you were working on a project out of state. What was I thinking?

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers
12