The Civil War Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up the stairs and I escorted him to the door. He turned and kissed me deeply while stroking my left breast one more time through my blouse. The kiss did not last long as the passion had been consumed by the fires of lust that filled us both. We were satiated and generally happy that we had seen each other again. However, there was no emotion, only sex. Once again, I was more turned on by his heritage than his physical presence but overall, we both had a good time.

After he left I was filled with guilt knowing that we would be talking that evening. Of course, I would not tell you about this until many years later but I did feel bad about having sex in our house. At least I had the presence of mind enough to not allow it to happen in our bed. It never happened again either.

I made up my mind to share some fantasies with you that evening while having phone sex with you. While that did not totally assuage my guilt, it did make me feel better. And as you know, I compartmentalize much like a man so I was able to put the event behind me knowing that it was unlikely I would ever see him again.

By the way, I did see him one more time quite by accident but that is another story which I will share later.

12