The Claiming

Story Info
She's taken by him.
2.4k words
4.48
26.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling one of his hands placed over my mouth, while the other held something very hard and cold against my throat awaked me.

"Do not speak or move unless I tell you. I will hurt you if you do not obey my commands."

I was rigidly still. My nipples were hard and pressing firmly against my satin gown. He moved his hand from my mouth and tugged at my hair. He pulled me towards him… and kissed me deeply on the mouth… then just as quickly, pushed me back against the bed. The hand that held the knife against my throat moved into my view. He slowly ran the knife over my left shoulder… down my arm… back up my arm… until he got to the thin strap. He ran the knife under the strap… pulled back quickly… and my gown was half hanging on me… left breast exposed. I was in complete fear. I could tell my face was flushed with embarrassment… my bottom lip was quivering… my left nipple was fully erect for his view. He traced the outline of my breast with the tip of the knife… swirling the cold blade around my nipple… terrified. My breathing became much more intense.

The knife then moved to the other strap, which he sliced in half, completely exposing my breasts. I watched as the knife moved to the material gathered between my tits, that which was the neckline. He penetrated the fabric with the knife, cutting it down to the bottom hem. He used the knife to slowly push back the gown. Almost like he was opening a package. I was lying there completely exposed in a puddle of the red satin gown I had been wearing. I shuddered as I watched him move the knife to my last part (or at least what I thought it to be) of my humility. He placed the knife under the thin ruffled side of my panties. With one fast jerk, half of the front of my panties fell from my hip and my downy fur was exposed. The knife glided over my mound. The other side was quickly cut, and I was now completely exposed. He reached down to the floor and brought up some black, nylon rope.

"Lift your arms above your head."

I hesitated momentarily. He grabbed my right nipple and tugged on it sharply. I yelped in the unexpected pain.

"Do as I say."

I raised my arms up. He wrapped the rope around my wrists five times – then secured it to the iron bars that made up my headboard. His head bobbed down and sucked my right nipple into his mouth. His tongue lingered over it, teasing it. I let out a tiny whimper. My body began to shudder towards orgasm. He stopped and pulled away.

"Not yet young lady."

My eyes had to have widened. I was shocked. Not only at his reactions, but also at my body's. I was scared of him, but yet I yearned for his touch. He got up off of the edge of the bed.

"I will be back shortly. "

I pulled at my restraints; they were not coming loose. They only got tighter the more I struggled. Several minutes had passed. All I could think was: 'Where did he go?' 'Why had he left me here like this?' I know I had been abandoned in this vulnerable position for thirty or forty minutes. Fear was beginning to over power me. Tears puddle up in the corners of my eyes. I could feel their wetness running down my cheeks… dropping on my shoulders. I finally heard a noise other than my breathing and the low hum of the ceiling fan motor. I heard the microwave door open, and cut on. It was not on very long at all… no more than a minute. I heard the microwave's door open again, then close. I heard his footsteps coming up the hallway back into the bedroom. He had a bowl and spoon in his hands. I assumed it was what he had heated up. He dipped the spoon into the bowl and swirled it around. He took the spoon and slowly started to drizzle the contents over my breasts. It was hot, but cooled very quickly… pulling my skin some as it hardened.

My breasts were beginning to look like they were being decorated. I was so embarrassed, yet so hot. My nipples were fully erect again, and my pussy was so wet that my juices were oozing out of me… down my inner thighs… down the crack of my slit… puddling up on the remnants of my panties and at my ass. He then drizzled some of this across my lips. My tongue eagerly reached out for his gift. With this taste and the slight sweet smell in the room, I could determine he was pouring heated caramel on me. It felt incredible. There was a slight sting from the heat, then would pull a little as it hardened. It felt so different, yet so terrific. Suddenly he straddled me and began cleaning off my breasts by sucking and licking the sticky caramel. He would often have to nibble harder, and even bite some, to get all of it off. I was getting extremely aroused at his enthusiasm of cleaning me off. I thrusted my hips upward, but he was too far up on my body to do anything more than to frustrate me further. As he finished his snack, he barked at me…

"Don't be too impatient!"

With that, he bit down hard on my left nipple making me squeal in pain and delight. He reached his hand down to my over zealous pussy. It was aching to be touched, and was totally saturated with my wetness. He ever so slightly brushed his fingers over the hairs – making me more excited. Sensuous chills ran over my body. My hips bucked up to help make his touch 'go farther'. Instead, I felt his hand aggressively slap my aching lips.

"Behave – or else!"

He then reached down and brought up a set of nipple clamps. He firmly placed then on my breasts. The tension made me want to beg him to stop, but I was not going to let go this easily. The pain mounted, and tears formed in my eyes. He pulled at the chain connecting the two clamps. The pain was so intense. Why was this happening to me? I was confused… humiliated… and so very excited. Are these emotions supposed to run together this way?

"You are my whore tonight. Roll over on to your stomach. I want to get a better view of that ass of mine"

I quickly followed his command. I heard him stand up. A few moments passed. Then this painful, exhilarating pain ran over my rear-end, while waves of desires overtook my thoughts. My whole body flinched, jerked, then stiffened. I slowly turned my head to gaze over my shoulder to see what he was striking my poor ass with. It looked like a leather paddle. The strikes continued to fall on my ass. I tried to wiggle some to relieve the tension… my legs were trying to move me around on the bed. My arms pulled at the rope. Sweat was dripping from my brow, and my hair was soaked around my neck. Periodically I would feel his hand run over my sore buttocks or his tongue glide over the whipped cheeks. I could not take much more.

"Oh please… no more… I do not think I can take anymore… please."

The paddle fell across my ass once more… it felt like it was on fire… it burned… I could imagine it was a brilliant shade of red. My nipples were still clamped, and my big breasts were so sore from being brushed against the sheets as my body shuddered at the touch of the paddle.

He stopped and suddenly left the room. He was not gone very long this time. I felt something very cold hit my skin. He rubbed this over my warm ass. I felt him sit down beside me on the bed. He lifted the arm that held the cold object so I could see what it was. This was weird… he was running a Popsicle over me. He ran his tongue over the Popsicle. It added to my frustrated being. Oh how I wished that was my breasts, or better yet, my hot pussy getting that action. I do not think I can take it much more. I need a release. I grind my hips against the mattress. He took one finger and pushed it down into my pulsating pussy – then swiftly removes it. It would not take much more of that to make me explode. I then felt this wet finger push at my ass. My muscles automatically tensed.

"You had better relax some or this is going to hurt a lot worse than it should."

These words replay quickly in my mind… "A lot worse"… I have never had anything back there… then I felt his finger slowly work itself in and out of me. My muscles relaxed some… there was just a slight tension that felt so good, no real pain. My face had to have been extremely flushed. This was so humiliating… tears of shame and embarrassment began to flow… Why was I being toyed with like this? Then I felt a second finger enter me… the tension built… this did hurt some… I tried to relax… but it was so hard to concentrate on that as I felt his fingers working my tight hole. Suddenly, he removed his fingers. My ass felt empty… the sexual frustration in me is mounting. He then took the cherry Popsicle and began to push it against my anus. All muscles tensed something fierce. I tried to tighten them as much as I could. My 'tightened ass' did not detour him at all. He continued to slowly push it into me. I bucked against him. I finally realized that I must submit to him, because he was not going to stop. I relaxed my muscles.

"That's a good girl… should be a lot better now."

I gasped at the feeling… it was too cold… it felt like all of my nerves were being stimulated all at once… he had gotten almost all of it in to me. My body shook and wiggled at this invasion. I pulled at my restraints… trying to pull away from his grasp. He reached his hand under me and tugged hard at the chain connecting the nipple clamps.

"Do not pull away from me!" as he forced the Popsicle the remainder of the way in to me.

I gasped "Please --- Ohhh --- Please take it out."

My legs began kicking a little. It feels so cold… a very different feeling. It does not really hurt… it actually feels pretty good… I think it was just the unknown… the vulnerability. He pumped it in and out of me. My anal muscles began to stiffen… the Popsicle was melting. I could feel the coldness running down my thighs; over my hot mound. He then stopped, and moved his mouth down to the bottom of my cheeks… right to where it meets my thighs. He licked the sweet liquid from my cheek. Feeling his tongue run lightly over my skin… warming where once was just cold. He then swatted my ass hard. I then felt him mouth reach down to my left cheek… kissing… sucking the skin into his mouth… then biting down hard. I moaned in pleasure. I could not stop it…the intensity was too much… my body shuddered…

"Did you cum?"

"Y-yes I did."

"Did I tell you you could?"

"N-no."

"Get up on your knees."

I was so ashamed. There I was arms outstretched in front of me… head laying on the bed… propped up on my knees with my ass up in the air… openly displaying myself.

"Get your knees apart – NOW"

"You will not cum again unless I tell you you can or you get my permission – or else."

My heart was racing… I was so scared. What was he going to do? I felt so exposed… so helpless… swack – I jumped… his hand fell again – this time not on my rear like I expected, but against my lips… this was a whole different sensation. I then heard the familiar buzz of a vibrator. My pussy ached for this… I thrusted my hips out towards the hum. … Yearning for the relief I desired. .. To no avail. I felt the tip slide into my ass… not my pussy where I needed it the most. Owww…. This shocked me. Once he had it inserted in me; he turned it up to full speed. I bucked a little at this invasion. He pulled on my chain; my breasts are so sore.

"I am going to fill you up."

I then feel his cock slide deep within me. I felt so full. Feeling the pressure of his cock pressing against the vibrator. He thrusted in and out of me slowly to begin with. Each time he was fully in me, his stomach hit the vibrator, pushing it in ever so slightly, but powerfully. He then sped up… sharp, quick thrusts. His hands were firmly on my hips… his right hand slapped against my ass. I was on the verge of climaxing again.

"Do not cum unless I tell you you can!"

I could not take much more of this. With every thrust, he was continually pushing his cock and the vibrator deep within me. My tired, aching breasts were being pressed firmly against the bed.

"Oh please. I can't hold out much more. I beg you, please."

"NO"

He then sped up very fast. He began grunting… his breath was hot against me… his hands were clamped on my hips… I felt everything tighten. His cock was beginning to swell in me. The pressure was so much more intense. The head was enlarging… I could feel his cock pulsating within me… his hands moved to my breasts. He held them very firm. I do not think I can hold out much longer.

"You may release now dear." He says, as he quickly removes the nipple clamps… the initial pain subsided quickly, as the orgasm overtook my body. My body began to spasm… I felt him speed up even more… grabbing tight to me breasts… his sweat covering my back… then the final pulse. He bites hard on my shoulder… I feel his load explode inside of me… his thrusting slows… he withdraws. He slowly slides the vibrator out… curls up beside me… slides his mask off… and kisses me passionately. His hands reach up to un-tie my binds.

"I love you sweetheart. I loved claiming you."