The Claiming

Story Info
A typical peaceful morning.
1.6k words
4.41
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers

The sharp ring of an alarm clock located on her burnished oak bureau across the room, brought Dharla abruptly from a deep, restorative sleep. Opening a lazy eye just a crack, she peered groggily at the offending object, silently determining if it was worth the effort to rise and shut it off, or if she should simply cram the soft feather pillow around her ears and ignore the shrill noise until her dreams overtook her again. Her indecision was quickly tipped on the scale when the sound of the water faucet permeated her ears even through the alarm's clang, and with an internal sigh she threw back the bedspread to pad silently across the floor and assertively turn the alarm setting to off.

Stifling a yawn, Dharla stretched, looking out the frosty windowpanes with a faint smile. Reaching towards the ceiling, she bent forward from the waist, touching her palms to the floor as she stretched, unaware of the appreciative gaze fixed upon her supple form from behind. Straightening, Dharla wrapped her arms about herself and came to stand in front of the window, enjoying the sight of the faint morning sun turning the freshly fallen snow into a miasma of tiny diamonds glittering on the ground. Without warning, two arms came about her from behind, pulling her into a strong frame, and a nose nuzzled gently into her crown.

"Good morning, little one. I have a hot shower running for you," Liam murmured tenderly against her fragrant hair, one hand traveling down her soft tummy to rest possessively on the flare of her hip. The other hand encircled her ribcage, pulling her closer yet. "Of course, if you continue to tempt me so, the water will be running cold long before I let you use it."

With a faint blush, Dharla turned in Liam's embrace, placing her palms on his broad chest before bestowing a chaste kiss upon his lips. He frowned in mock severity. "Is that the best you can do this morning, pet?" He swooped in for a real kiss, his lips meeting hers with a smoldering intensity that betrayed his intense desire for her. With an age-old wisdom ingrained by time, Dharla met his eager advance, lips parting submissively beneath the subtle command of his own. With a small moan, Dharla ground her hips against his, and he broke off with an admonishing smile, saying "Attend to your shower, my love. I'll await downstairs."

"I'll be there shortly," Dharla promised, lust rather than fatigue glazing her bright blue eyes now. With a happy smile, she strode to the bathroom where, as promised, a steaming hot shower waited for her body. Her gaze flickered appreciatively around the room; Liam had thought of everything. Her slippers rested next to the shower, her terry towel adorned the rack, and in the shower he had tied a sprig of eucalyptus for an invigorating steam. Disrobing, Dharla stepped into the large shower, closing the door gently behind her as she positioned herself beneath the cascading water. Eyes closing in contentment, her hands rose to brush the water through her hair before she shampooed. Feeling loved and cherished, awash in memories of the toe-curling kiss mere minutes before, Dharla failed to notice the shower door quietly opening.

She couldn't fail to notice the strong hands that assaulted her body... One rough hand firmly cupped her breast, while the other reached down, molding her mons in the palm. A sharp intake of breath escaped her parted lips, and her knees near buckled at the suddenness of Liam's actions. A feral grin crossed his lips as Dharla's head tilted to one side, and taking advantage of the invitation, he leaned down to bite the juncture of her neck and shoulder, at the same time sliding his erect cock between her sudsy cheeks and deep into her womb. A loud gasp echoed in the steamy confines of the shower, and his tongue snaked out to tease the flesh he gripped between his sharp teeth. His body began to undulate, shallow thrusts as he barely withdrew before slowly sliding back in.

"Liam..." she moaned restlessly, her head leaning back on his shoulder as his nimble fingers pinched and tweaked her erect nipples. Liam understood his love all too well, and his other hand rose to splay across her throat, lightly choking her even as his pose pulled her enticing body into the cavernous shelter of his own. He gave another thrust, this one short and fast, just to hear the gasp. Slow, slow, fast! Slow, fast! Fast, slow, slow... he repeated his rhythm, keeping her guessing, enjoying his balls lightly slapping her clit, the feel of her warm wet sheath wrapped tightly around his throbbing shaft. Her whimpers grew louder, her hands rising to clasp his hand at her breasts.

"Tell me you want me," Liam growled, biting her earlobe.

"I.. I want you," Dharla spoke tremulously, passion high.

"Are you mine?" A hearty thrust punctuated each word, stopping as he waited her answer.

"Yes!"

"Do you love me?" Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, pause.

"Yes!"

"Say it," he commanded, his composure slipping as he gave in to his lust and began pounding her in earnest. Dharla's hands reached out for purchase against the wall, but Liam's hand remained at her throat, keeping her upright. She struggled against him, and he brought his other hand up, cupping her life in his palms as his hips drove into her willing body, again and again. Her cries of passion were loud, and her body trembled fantastically as her womb shuddered around his cock. Instantly he stopped. Knowing what he needed, even though orgasm induced euphoria, Dharla whispered the three words... "I love you".

With a feral groan, Liam lost control and thrust harder, again and again, bringing Dharla to another orgasm before he himself spilled his life seed deep within her fertile belly. Holding her close, he turned the shower nozzle until the water stopped, wrapped her gently in a warm towel, and carried her to bed. Lying beside her, he devoted himself to drying her. Using his tongue, he lapped up the water streaks covering her body, whispering to her just how beautiful that he found every inch of her.

Dharla sighed, pleased and sated, feeling the stirrings of desire deep in her belly again. She shifted as Liam's mouth moved close to her steaming pussy, her legs falling wide in acceptance. Still, she started when Liam's index finger probed delicately at her entrance, teasing her, his thumb rubbing lightly in circles on her clit as his finger slowly penetrated her depths. She moaned again, eyes closing as she focused on the sensation. A second finger joined the first, and then the slight scruff of a jaw rubbed against her thigh seconds before a warm, flat tongue began licking her.

"Oh god... Yes please..." She begged shamelessly, heels digging into the mattress as Liam's tongue laved slowly, lazily, against her swollen flesh. Her hips subtly begin to grind against his face, and Liam added a third finger into her weeping pussy, overjoyed at her reception of his touch. Even if he couldn't hear her noises of excitement, he would have known her pleasure purely by her actions. Switching it up, his fingers pressed against her g-spot, stroking it rhythmically, relentlessly, even as his tongue swirled figure eights around her swollen nub. Dharla's hips jerked spasmodically as she neared the edge, and Liam smiled to himself. "Not yet, little one..." he whispered against her flesh. He pressed a kiss to her wet lips and, extending a pinkie, pushed into her star.

"Oh fuck!" Dharlie cried out, twisting on the bed.

"Trust me," Liam soothed, moving his fist gently, two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass, his thumb rubbing circles on her engorged clit. Moving, he lie next to her, attaching his mouth to her nipple, his free hand pinching the other. His cock lay heavy against her thigh, and unable to resist the urge, he ground against her, letting her feel his arousal. He moved his hand faster, feeling her resistance fade, and focused his attentions on her beautiful breasts.

Lips and tongue worked together to arouse and excite Dharla in a way she was sure she wouldn't ever forget. Her hips rose to meet Liam's hand, grinding herself against his fingers and palm, her senses overriding any other sensation. Liam himself was lost in lust.

"I love you, little one," he whispered against her breast, "I love the way your body begs for me, taking me in... I love the way you taste, the way you feel. I love the sound of your gasps, watching your orgasm overtake your body, feeling your wetness on my fingers. I'm going to love you, fuck you, need you, til the very end." He lowered his head again, sucking hard on Dharla's nipple, and without warning, her body convulsed again, inner muscles squeezing hard on his fingers. Patiently, he rode her out, keeping his fingers firmly in place, letting her bring herself to not one, but two more orgasms on the heels of the previous.

Breathless, replete, eyes glazed and unfocused, Dharla was the most beautiful creature in the world.

"Mine," Liam whispered, levering himself up to sink up to the hilt in her wetness. "Look at me," he commanded, moving in and out slowly of her willing body. "Look at the one who loves you. Look at your man."

Dharla watched him, a loving smile on her lips even as she panted heavily, overcome with arousal. Her cheeks were flushed, and she couldn't have been more beautiful. Liam couldn't last long, and at last spent himself again inside her, cumming deep, the tip of his cock lodged firmly against her cervix.

fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers