The Claiming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished she bowed her head, chin to her chest as her master turned. Thus it was not his face that first met her gaze but his rigid member, glistening wet, in the flickering candlelight. His hand touched her face tenderly, lifted her chin to look him in the eyes. Gently, softly, he spoke.

"Continue."

As he spoke he lay back into the water against the edge of the tub, the only part of him that remained erect was his hard member. Dipping the cloth into the water she leaned up and softly washed his face, the thin sheen of sweat on his forehead and upper lip, her fingers tangling momentarily in his beard. As she leaned forward, her breasts slid across his body and her nipples grew hard and her breath caught in her throat. As she moved downward she could feel his cock pressing against her and as she moved she felt something she hadn't ever before. It was similar to the sensation he had mad her feel, the aching roaring lust before she had given herself over fully and he had taken her. And more and more she felt her gaze going to that cock, that instrument of her torture and her deliverance, she felt a need for it, a need to worship it, to kiss, it caress it, feel it inside her once again. Hesitantly her hand went to embrace it. Like lightning her hand was held fast as his grasped her wrist. Looking up to his eyes like a child reaching into the cookie jar, she bowed her head in submission as he said only two words.

"Not yet."

Continuing and almost shaking, she continued to do her service to her master. She caressed his skin, washing rubbing, she lifted his arms and caressed every inch of him. True to his command she didn't pause as she reached his mighty member but washed it slowly and completely and if her hands shook as she did so, he either didn't notice or he forgave her for he said nothing. Finally as she judged herself done, she sat back on her haunches, her eyes downcast. Gently he reached out and lifted her chin again, to gaze into her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed each one, then paused his breath warm on her forehead and whispered gently,

"As you are mine, bow to me, but never fear to look into my eyes"

Gently he kissed her lips, as his hand held her gently on the back of her head his body pressing forward, he lay her back into the water as she lay back his hand ran down her face, closing her eyes. As she lay there in the darkness, she felt him sit on is knees before her and she hear again, only two words.

"Now, Pet."

Sandra opens her eyes, gazing up at him, drinking in his very essence. Mesmerized by his ability to take away her control and yet make her feel right.

Somewhere in her mind a small voice rebelled. Shouting that it must be a dream, that she had to have hit her head in a fall and all of this is an illusion, how else could this really be happening? She had dreamed about this since she hit puberty. See? That faint sounds of someone calling her name. She sits up, confused. That is someone calling her name, faintly through the window she can hear her friends looking for her.

"Pet" Jason says as he watches her face, a myriad of emotions war across it, her lower lip jutting out in a pout.

In a small voice, convinced that she was dreaming, "no... Sandra..."

"Pet, obey"

Jason's face shows no emotion, he too hears her friends calling her name, getting louder as they grew near. Growling he quickly stands and gathers Sandra in his arms once again. This time she struggles, "my friends want me to..."

"I want you, Pet, Sandra. And I have you"

With little warning he lays her on a bed and brings her arms up. Pinning her body with his Jason brings her arms up and affixes her wrists above her head with soft manacles.

"But... but..." Sandra looks frightened, tugging at her bonds.

With a wicked smile Jason slides his hands down her arms to her breasts where he pinches her nipples hard, down her stomach, pulling on her cunt hair and making her cry out, he takes each of her ankles and places them in manacles as well. He reaches over and covers her eyes with a piece of silk. Jason watches as his little pet tests her bonds with a whimper. The air chilling her still wet body, her skin tightening, nipples becoming almost painfully erect.

Kissing her fiercely he whispers to her, "Stay"

Sandra is forced to lay there, alone in the darkness, for what feels like an eternity before she hears a door open and shut. "Please! I... let me wake up" she whimpers

"You are very awake, my pet, this is both your dream and your nightmare."

She feels a burning cold pressed to both her painfully erect nipples. She screams piercingly as the painful pleasure arcs through her body like electricity. Again the cold of what she knows despite her blindness can only be ice, is touched to her nipples and the traced slowly outward in ever growing circles. She moans, gasps and screams as the cold is taken away, her entire body shakes and shivers.

For what feels like an eternity she lies there, nipples and breasts almost painfully chilled, hearing nothing seeing nothing. Then something flickers by her nipple once again and she yelps fear the ice. But this is warm and supple and it's not until it circles her nipple tenderly that she realizes in a moment of ecstasy that it's her master's tongue. She moans in heavenly ecstasy as her hard cold nipple is taken into her master's mouth. He suckles on her breast as if she was a mother and he desired her milk. The warmth of his mouth is heaven after the cold of the ice. After a few moments, his mouth took her other nipple into his mouth.

Sandra moans, past the cold, past the warmth, lost and embraced in the passion of her master's touch, her intimate tender nipple in her master's longing needing mouth. She struggles against her bonds and moans as her back arches. She gasps as she feels his teeth grate against he skin and with a pop his mouth pulls away, leaving her there moaning and writhing. Needing more, she moans and she begs.

"Please no, don't stop, more please master more, please!"

But her pleas prove in vain. She hears no sound and it seems like forever before there is any other sound of movement, the sound of the door closing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sandra awakens with a gasp. She tries to rise but finds herself still bound, and then the memory of the previous day, and where she is comes back to her. She has no idea how much time has passed, only vaguely remembers writhing and struggling in the darkness until she fell asleep exhausted. That may have been moments ago, or days. Suddenly she realizes hat the sound was that had awoken her. The door had opened! Lying there in anticipation, she didn't have to wait long. Her master's touch on her face after so long was like an affirmation of her existence, a reminder of her life. As if reading her mind, she heard his voice, like a smoothing calm.

"I missed you pet. I have come for you, as I have need for you. And for this purpose alone do you exist: To await me, to be used for my pleasure. This is the lesson you must learn now"

She feels his hand run down her body, from her face to her breasts, to her stomach to her mound, where he pulls hard at her cunt hair, making her cry out. Then his hand continues across her lips making her moan. Then onward down her leg his fingertips caressing the inside of her thighs as she writhed, until he reached the manacles at her ankle. First one, then the other he unbound. Spreading her legs wide, he positioned himself between them and without a moments warning thrust his mighty rigid member deep into her moist heat. She screamed incoherently, feeling as if she were being split in two, the pain promising a pleasure that was what she had ached for for so long.

He paused in her but a moment and then thrust again, harder. And again, even harder. Each thrust each pulse; each breath signaled a new penetration not just of her body (which she knew to be under his power) but also of her Mind, of her will, of her soul. Harder, harder he slammed his manhood into her, and she felt the explosion build within her larger and larger. Just before she gave way, just before she erupted with love for him, he pulled himself free from her. She moaned at his absence, at her need for him. But not before gasping as she felt his hot scalding cum spray all over her belly, coating her skin in his lust.

She moaned again, aching for him needing his final thrust to cumulate in ecstasy. But no such thrust was coming. She tore at her bonds, her arms thrashing futilely. Then she feels his hands, his touch, the only sensation in the world, a sensation that becomes her world as his hands caress her arms her shoulders and her neck. Next they side to her breasts, massaging kneading them, firmly quickly. Then his hands go to her belly, where they rub his cum into her skin, smoothing is essence and seed into her flesh as she moans at the sensation. Then he is gone. She holds her breath a moment, then feels his hands again, this time pressed to her lips. Eagerly she takes is fingers into her mouth, and sucks them hungrily, sucking the cum from his fingers and reveling in the taste. As she finishes she feels something else, harder more warm and rigid pressed to her lips, moaning in pleasure at the realization of what this is, she opens her mouth and her tongue hungrily seeks out her master's cock as it is thrust into her mouth. She sucks harder and harder taking him deeper and deeper. Suddenly she gasps as she feels his fingers slide into her moist heat, pulsing sliding deep into her. Writhing she sucks harder and harder as she feels his fingers press deeply into her in time with her sucking. Faster. Harder. Deeper as she feels her climax build, she takes his cock completely into her mouth, deepthoating her master. He pulls his cock free of her mouth and she starts to beg.

"Please Master Jason! Help me, let me cum! Ple... " Her cry as cut off as her masters fingers leave her, aching needing, so close but unfulfilled. As her mouth opened to protest, to cry out, to plead, she felt her masters hot cum spurt onto her, spray onto her face some landing in her mouth, most landing on her face her eyes, her hair. Hungrily she laps up all the cum that her tongue can reach form her face and she moans.

"MASTER?!"

The only reply she receives is the stinging rapture of her master's hand slamming down hard onto her cunt, the pain and the pleasure almost making her cum in and of itself. She hears only on word from her master as she weeps in longing and need.

"Slave."

At the sound of the voice of her mater, her god, saying such a word, such a perfect word, a word that so perfectly describes her innermost self, her true essence, she moans once again as her legs spread wide, her hips buck forward and her cunt swells so close to orgasm. She feels him position himself once more, between her legs, his cock ready and waiting, hard and rigid, so close to the source of her burning pulsing aching swollen desire. And yet he doesn't move. He waits. On and on, each second an eternity. She ceases to think, ceases to exist as the woman that she had been when she came to this place. She exists only now as an object to be used, a toy to please, an animal that writhes and whimpers and begs for the only fulfillment that can ever complete it, her master's cock, her master's cum. And in that moment, she realizes that this is the lesson, this is the realization that he was waiting for her to have, that without him there was no her. That her sole purpose in existence, her reason for being was his pleasure. To worship him, to serve him, to be fucked and used by him. This was her purpose and this realization set her free. Following her innermost instinct, her most primal desire, the command that was echoing in her deepest soul she said the word he was longing to hear, and in that one word her voice conveyed everything he needed to hear, her submission, her servitude, her realization of the reason for her being.

"MASTER!!!!!"

He thrust hard, just once, and that was all either of them needed as her body exploded and orgasm of illogical proportion overtaking her as she was filled, completed, owned. His cum erupted into her, as forceful as any volcano and just as hot as lava and he filled her with is essence and her tight used cunt clamped around him, milking his cock for every drop of his gift to his slave.

The orgasm rocked through them both, for what seemed like an eternity, until they both collapsed. He rest there on top of her for a few moments, then rose and unbound her hands enfolding her in is arms, finally, and he whispered into her ear.

"I love you my pet"

Sighing and weeping for joy, she whispered back.

"I love you Master"

Smiling he held her, kissing he gently and they slept, each fading to dreams with the perfect knowledge of their place. Sandra's last thoughts were of her new place, her new role, and the role she knew she had been born to fill.

They were lover and lover.

Man and woman.

Husband and wife.

Lord and Lady.

Master and slave.

12