The Claiming

Story Info
A tantalizing tale of lust in the olden court.
1.7k words
4.31
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had known from the moment that she laid eyes on Sero at court that she wanted him, she needed him. He was a knight from a neighboring land and she was a lady of the court, she was no

longer betrothed yet still supposed to be in a grieving period. She did not grieve though, there was nothing for her to grieve...the marriage had not been in her best interest anyway.

He had been visiting a court a few months, and would be there much longer than that, and she longed to be his companion for the remainder of his stay. She shook that thought from her mind as she tried to pry her eyes from him. Even in armor his muscular form set her body ablaze with wanting. His voice was so decadent, the embodiment of perfection of sweetness and power and every time he spoke she wanted to beg him to speak again. She thought the official dinner would never end, when finally it came to the socialization, she was relieved and the fire still burned for him.

She sat as was ladylike and the fashion of the court but when he asked her to dance she felt as if heaven could call her that very moment. As she nodded and he took her hand, kissing it as was the custom she wanted to beg him to kiss not her hand, but her lips. She refrained however, and found herself swept up in a dance with him. The music did not matter, all that mattered were his eyes that seemed to scorch through her down to her core. After what seemed

like an eternity she finally spoke to him.

"Forgive me, my lord but I must confess and I will do so most bluntly, that I cannot take my eyes from you."

She was very careful not to move her hands from their proper positioning during the dance, yet her body longed to act well beneath her station. A smile brushed across his face, and she longed to see that smile again in the dim lighting of his private chambers. He spoke, his voice gentle.

"Nor I you."

His words caused her to forget to breath for a moment, her face turning the deep crimson of a blush. He smiled again, seeming to caress her with his words he spoke again,

"I have not been able to take my eyes from you since my arrival Lady Elyse."

He leaned in even

closer, she could feel his breath against her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"I will have you know that I have been thinking of you in the most intimate of ways, I wish to know you. I implore you not to take offense M'lady. If this interests you I will be retiring to the garden, dismiss yourself and meet me there."

Much to her chagrin she realized the song had ended, he kissed her hand as was the fashion and she watched as he dismissed himself from the merriment.

As she walked back to her seat her body was aflame, she could still feel his breath on her neck and his words in her ear. She told her companions she had grown tired and dismissed herself as well. Walking through the corridors seemed a chore, her body so aflame with want for him that she almost missed the turn to enter the garden.

As she walked between the hedges she stopped for a moment, he was nowhere in sight. A moment

later she felt his hands upon her shoulders. He stood behind her, caressing her bare shoulders,

easily maneuvering around the top of the dress. She could feel the heat of his body and even through all of the fabric between them she could feel how much he truly wanted her.

"Lady Elyse."

His diction of her name was perfect even though his tone was almost that of an

animialistic growl.She felt his lips below her ear as he began humming kisses down her neck.

"Lord Sero."

Her reply of his name was so quiet it was barely audible between her now heavy breaths. He kissed down to her shoulders and placed a final kiss on her collarbone before he spoke again.

"Are you aware how badly I desire you?"

She knew if he desired her only half as much as she desired him that this would be a multiple night adventure.

"If it is as I desire you, I imagine a great deal."

She barely had time to finish her response before he spun her around, taking a side of her face in each hand. He brought his lips to hers, a kiss of equal parts sensual and sexual need. Mid-kiss he pulled her even closer, grinding their bodies together in an erotic dance as his hands explored her body through the fabric. He finally paused

a moment on her breasts, rubbing an engorged peak with his thumb as the kiss became more intense.

Her knees nearly buckled with anticipation and pleasure as his other hand lowered, caressing her core through the fabric. She was sure she would be unable to hide her arousal from him. As the kiss finally broke he spoke to her again, "My lady it would be my suggestion that if you wish to move indoors that we do so now, otherwise we will be explaining the stains of the grass on our clothing." She cared not and she expressed how little she cared as her hands moved to his armor

and began to remove it a piece at a time between passionate kisses.

When finally he stood before her in his chain mail pants alone she seemed satisfied for a moment. She trailed kisses down his body, and laid gently placed licks upon the muscles at the top of his remaining clothing.She

looked up and watched the look of his beautiful face in the moonlight. His hair sparkled against the gentle rays of the moon, his face so serene as if he was in heaven. He opened his eyes and met hers and the mutual fire of passion overtook them. He quickly removed the last bits of his clothing and started to undo the buttons on the back of her dress, grazing his lips down her spine as he undid every single one of them with skilled hands.

When finally they stood bare in front of each other he lowered her to the grass, bringing himself down beside her. He reclined on an elbow as he took one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling it as if it was precious to his survival. As he repeated the action on her other nipple his hand reached for her core, parting her legs. As his hand met only a river of her wanting he smiled, biting down gently before he spoke to her, "It seems the beautiful lady has been unladylike." He slipped a finger inside her then, circling it around her clitoris. She arched upwards at his touch, arching her breast even further into his mouth accidentally, a high moan of ecstasy escaping her lips.

She found herself surprised though when his hand that was not tracing the center of her pleasure came to her other hand, bringing it down to meet his own. He stopped suckling for a moment and stared deep into her eyes,

"Show me what you do to yourself when you think of me."

Her surprise was obvious and he smiled a grin of satisfaction, "Go on, show me." The blush returned to her cheeks and seem to spread her entire body as he sat back and began to watch her.

Her actions were honest. Her fingers spread the lips of her womanhood, a finger going to her clit and two more fingers delving deep within her. Her moan was low and her breathing increased even more as the fingers began to move deeper and then depart from her and complete the process all over again, She could feel his eyes upon her and it only intensified her pleasures, finally

she cried out to him through gritted teeth. "You must allow me to stop or I'll..." He interrupted her before she could even finish.

"Release yourself then beautiful one and after you

do so, leave your fingers where they are."

His urging for her to continue sent her over the edge and an orgasm ripped through her body and covered her fingers in the essence of her want for him. She looked up at him to find a pleased look and she watched as he repositioned his body and

his head dipped between her thighs, She felt a gentle kiss on her thigh and then his strong hand

on her wrist, pulling her fingers from inside her. She gasped as he took her fingers into his mouth, cleaning them of her pleasures and leaving only the slightest mark of their former action.

He positioned his body then atop hers, his length pressing in to her readied core. A hand was

carefully placed on either side of her shoulders and the definition of his own made her want him

even more. She took a moment to beg to please him He refused her saying only one thing about it,

"There will be time for that other nights, tonight I crave to be deep within you." Her response was muffled by a kiss, he still tasted of her and she found it most erotic. His length plunged in to her core, his hips coming all the way down to meet her own and her body accepted him with a willingness, conforming to his body as it melded with her own. She watched as his shoulders rippled with power as he pulled out of her , only to come back down again sending her arching upwards to meet him. Her hands ran their way down his spine, the lower they reached the faster he seemed to plow into her. She felt her the heat or her body rising up in an orgasm again and she had to say nothing. As he felt her begin to writhe in his passions his length began to twitch within her and within seconds of her release he filled her with his warm seed.

She laid back against the grass, attempting to catch her breath and after removing himself from her he did the same. Their sweat glistened in the moonlight as they rested, spent from their encounter. When he caught his breath he leaned back over to her, placing a most passionate kiss upon her lips.

"How do you feel about my homeland?" She gave him a confused look at such a question and he smiled. "You will be returning with me as my wife."