The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 03

Story Info
Asian-American coed is blackmailed and humiliated.
7k words
4.53
226.9k
86

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and I sat in the car silently as I drove down Westwood Boulevard, away from the safety and comfort of the UCLA campus. She had no idea where I was taking her, and she did not ask.

My mind raced as I imagined all of the things I could do to her. She had just given me a fantastic blowjob in my lab room, but already I wanted more.

I thought about fucking her. I was thinking that I could take her to my apartment and make her strip for me. I could make her dance like a stripper. I could make her give me a lap dance! Yes... a lap dance on my own couch. But unlike a stripper I could touch her, and unlike a stripper I could fuck her. And unlike a stripper, it would not even cost me a single dollar bill. She would have to come over, entertain me, dance for my amusement, and then suck my dick. Then I would bend her over the arm of my couch and pushing my hard cock into her tight, wet, little hole. I would fuck her hard, pulling her hair and spanking her ass. Because, quite unlike a stripper, Jennifer was a good girl... or at least she was trying to be... on the outside. I was changing that: I was turning her into the nasty little slut that she REALLY was on the inside. She just didn't know it yet.

I also thought about making love to her. I imagined kissing her passionately as two lovers kiss. I imagined stroking and caressing her body tenderly, and looking to her eyes as I lay with her in her bed. I would be like her boyfriend.

However, she would become my girlfriend against her will. She would not have a choice. Her parents would hate me, and they wouldn't want her to date me, but she would still have to sneak me into her room at night. Once I was in her room she would beg and plead with me not to fuck her because her parents were right in the next room and they would certainly hear us if we made too much noise.

She would beg to suck me off instead, because it would be quieter. I would agree, but I would still make her get naked. I like making her get naked. Of course she would hate it, but she would do it anyway. And then she would struggle and work so hard to get me to cum quickly. The faster she could get me to cum, the faster I would leave. She would do anything to get me out of there. Every minute would be torture for her. She would be so worried that one of her parents would open the door and see her naked, and on her knees, and sucking the cock of her smirking Caucasian "boyfriend".

And then, after she desperately sucked on me for a while, I would fuck her anyway. I would take her in missionary position on her own bed, or maybe... I would make her get on top. I would make her straddle me and ride me. Yeah, yeah that would be better because if one of her parents DID walk in, it would be clear that she was fucking me and I wasn't some rapist who broke in.

And of course she would cum hard, despite herself. I would have to stuff a towel or a t-shirt into her mouth to contain her involuntary screams of joy.

Then, when it was all over, and after I made her clean of my cock with her mouth, but before I climbed out the window to leave, I would make her thank me and kiss me goodnight. Just like a good little girlfriend would.

So much potential... I had so much to do.

The drive away from UCLA was short and we ended up at the nearby Westside Pavilion, which is a multi-story shopping mall on Westwood and Pico. We walked around the mall for a while and I made her hold my hand as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I could tell that she resented it, and that she was praying that none of her little undergrad friends would see us together.

We went into a few stores and I had her try on a few dresses. Mostly they were very low cut and very tight, with extremely short skirts. The dresses I had her try on were, by far, the sluttiest in the mall, and for West Los Angeles, that is saying a lot.

I could tell that she was mortified. There is no way a conservative little Korean-American over-achiever like Jennifer would ever wear something so revealing. I made her try on the dresses and come out of the changing room to show me. I had her parade around in each of them, making her turn and walk in the store. Each of the stores had female clerks, except for one that had a gay male clerk. Each of the clerks could easily hear me giving Jennifer commands. I would tell her to walk, to stop, and turn around. This was embarrassing for her, but what really made her cringe was when I said things like "stand sexier.", "sway your hips more", or "stick your ass out a little more". Any overtly sexual reference would make Jennifer blush, especially if it was within earshot of one of the clerks. It was torture for her, and I loved every minute of it.

But, unfortunately there was nothing quite right at the Westside Pavilion, so I did not buy anything there. After we got back into the car, we headed down Pico towards the dark and foreboding areas of Downtown Los Angeles.

At some point she broke the silence and asked if she could make a phone call. I was pleased that she asked permission first. She left a voicemail for someone named James. She apologized and cancelled the study date that they had planned for that night. I could tell she was not happy about cancelling. I got the feeling that maybe Jennifer had a bit of a crush on this guy James. That was too bad for her, because now she belonged to me.

****

Among the barren streets, and between the tall buildings of Downtown Los Angeles was our next destination. These streets and storefronts bustle with activity during the day, but we were here at night, when the streetlights are dim, and only the destitute and depraved wander amid the litter and shadows, as they lurk in the dark crevices and dirty alleyways. Downtown at night was a lonely scary place.

This was no place for a vulnerable young girl like Jennifer Kim. As we walked along the littered street that night, I could feel her moving closer to me, unconsciously relying on me for security and protection. I wanted to cultivate this feeling in her. I wanted her to see me as the alpha male, as her leader and protector.

We arrived at the door of the 24-hour adult bookstore. It was a very grimy, unseemly place. However, despite its small façade, with its red and blue neon 'XXX' signs, the store was surprisingly large on the inside. This was probably a warehouse at one time. Today it was a huge emporium that sold porn videos and magazines of every conceivable flavor, and a wide variety of sex toys and fetish clothing. The few customers there looked sad and lonely as they roamed the aisles in quiet desperation. The employees just looked sad.

I can only imagine what they must have thought of fresh-faced Jennifer in her UCLA hoodie and fashionable jeans. Nobody who looked like Jennifer or dressed like her ever came into this store. Not ever. As we walked in, I noticed that every sex-starved customer eyed Jennifer up and down.

One guy, who had been in the Asian porn section, stared hard at her as she walked with me. He was greasy and gaunt with thick glasses and a slightly open mouth. I could tell that guy was giving Jennifer the creeps. She involuntarily gripped my arm as we walked by him. I can only imagine what that guy would give to touch her body, or to see her naked. My mind raced at the thought of everything I could do to this poor girl. Perhaps some day, I would make this greasy guy's dreams come true. But right now I had to focus. I had shopping to do.

Shoes first. I am not too particular about shoes like some guys are. As long as they are high-heeled and black, I won't complain. We looked at a few pairs; none were especially exciting, until I found the perfect pair for Jennifer. They were fairly standard patent leather pumps with a 4-inch heel. But this pair had a little surprise bonus: a thick ankle strap with a padlock. These shoes were actually lockable. This means that if I were to chose to do so, I could force her to wear them at all times. Sold.

Next was the part that I had looked forward to the most: the dress. I knew exactly what I wanted. I sifted through the racks past the nurse and French maid costumes until I found exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer was clearly horrified when she saw what I had selected. It was barely a dress at all. It was more like a shiny black sleeve of PVC.

"Please Sir! No!" she hissed. "This girl cannot wear THAT! It won't even cover me ... I mean... her"

She was getting better at referring to herself in the third person.

"Yes you will Jennifer." I said calmly. "And you will go try it on. Right here, right now."

"Sir! I Can't ...She can't ... not in public! Please!" she pleaded.

"Jennifer" I said. "If you don't behave yourself and do as I say, I will take your pants down and spank your bare ass right here in the store. Look around... this kind of place would not exactly frown on me spanking you out in the open, now would they?"

She knew I was right. She closed her eyes, took a breath, and reluctantly carried the dress to the fitting room. I gave her the shoes also. I did not have to tell her to come out and parade them around for me.

I have to admit, she looked great in the dress. Her lithe Asian figure was perfect for a dress like this. It barely covered her. It was certainly less than a towel out of the shower would cover, and it was super tight, showing off every little curve of her body. The high heels made her calves look good, and her ass stick out just enough.

She was clearly mortified as I made her parade around in the super tight PVC mini tube dress. At this point all four of the other customers had made their way over to the clothing area to watch Jennifer's little show. Some of them were pretending to be looking at merchandise, but it was pretty obvious that poor little Jennifer was what everyone wanted to see. The greasy guy wasn't even trying to be discrete. He was simply gawking at her.

I felt so powerful. All of these guys drooling over my little Jennifer. I liked showing her off, and I liked demonstrating my power over her. "Walk sexier!" I would command so everyone could hear. "Sway those hips!" A few guys would laugh when she followed my degrading orders. Greasy guy had a somewhat disturbing, obsessive laugh. He was especially enjoying the evil little taunts I was giving her.

By now her face was red, and I could see tears welling up as she walked up and down the clothing area swaying her hips like a cheap whore. I liked making her parade around the room, and I though about making her do it in underwear at some crowded mall in Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's of Hollywood on a crowded Saturday afternoon.

"Okay Jennifer." I said. "Now try this one."

The second dress was just about as revealing as the first. This one was pink imitation silk with a floral Asian theme pattern and a little collar thing with an oriental accent. It looked like a stereotypical "Oriental Doll" slut outfit. I suppose it was supposed to be an exaggerated Asian cocktail waitress or hooker dress. I don't know what it was but it was definitely supposed to be Asian.

She came out of the dressing room almost crying from the humiliation. I made her parade around again. There was something I really liked about this dress. By this time the four customers and even two of the employees were no longer pretending that they weren't watching. They could clearly see that I did not mind if strangers ogled my little possession. I even asked them which dress they liked better on her. They all liked the black one better.

I think this is one thing that sets me apart from most other guys. Sure, the black dress was more revealing, and sleeker, showing off every curve, but the oriental dress was somehow more demeaning. It certainly would not have been as demeaning if Jennifer had been any other race. But the fact that she was a good little Korean girl dressed like a cheap Hong Kong whore made the outfit an acknowledgement of who she was. It was almost like an added insult to her heritage. It was a deeper psychological humiliation for her. It was like the day before when I made her talk like a FOB. There was something extra humiliating about this dress that really turned me on. And I don't think that other guys really understood that.

The guys wanted to see her in the black one again, so I made her change, and then come out to show us again. Wow, I must admit that she did look good in the black one. While she was there, I also had her try on a leather slave collar.

The collar went well with the black dress, but not the oriental one, which had that Chinese-looking collar thing already attached to it.

I liked the black dress with the slave collar and the shoes, but there was something I also really liked about that oriental one. Ultimately, to the delight of everyone except Jennifer, I decided to buy both dresses.

"She needs earrings." The lone female employee said.

I had not really thought about earrings, but I agreed and asked to see what they had in stock.

"Sir ... I ... uh ..." Jennifer looked at the woman then back to me, clearly worried about something. She whispered to me so that the woman would not hear "This girl ... does not have pierced ears, Sir!"

I blinked. "What do you mean you don't have pierced ears?" I asked.

"This girl's parents would never allow it." She whispered looking downward.

I couldn't believe it. I knew Korean parents usually held a tight, autocratic grip on their daughters... but no earrings? That seemed a bit extreme to me.

"How old are you Jennifer?" I asked.

"Twenty, sir" she whispered.

"Well, then" I said "there is no problem. You are certainly old enough to decide for yourself. Oh, and look at that: they do piercings right here in the store. We can have your ears pierced right now."

"NO!" Her eyes widened with panic. "I can't! I won't! My parents will --"

"Shhhhh. Get a hold of yourself Jennifer." I comforted her, not mentioning that she used first person again. "It would be MUCH better for you to tell your parents that you pierced your ears, than it would be to explain your expulsion from UCLA, and the raunchy sex tape that was mailed to them."

With that, her face sank. She new I had her, and there was nothing she could do about it. She had to sit there in the rusty old chair in the grimy downtown sex shop and have her ears pierced against her will. More and more, I was making her mine.

She sat in the chair in her slutty black tube dress, collar, and lockable stilettos. The employee woman was a Latina, slightly overweight wearing slutty fetish clothing that were too tight for her, way too much make-up, and large three-inch hoop earrings.

"Can we get earrings like yours?" I asked her.

"Hoops?" She asked. "Well, actually we recommend gold or stainless steel studs for first-timers."

I could see Jennifer's relief. Simple little gold studs might not be too bad.

"I understand." I said to the woman, "but I really like the hoops."

"Well, they are more likely to get infected if you don't take care of them." She said in a noticeable Chicana accent.

"Oh don't worry..." I smiled, "Jennifer here is VERY responsible."

The woman shrugged and produced a pair of silver steel 3-inch hoops.

"Nice." I said, enjoying Jennifer's horror as she sat there helplessly in the chair. "But ... do you have anything ... sluttier?" I asked.

The woman laughed, "Actually, yes. Yes we do!"

The woman produced a pair of large cheap rhinestone studded hoops with little dangling letters that read S-L-U-T on each earring.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them. "Ha ha! Perfect! Yeah, I'll take both pairs."

Jennifer looked at me totally dejected.

"Let's put the "sluts" on her now." I said with an evil grin.

"One problem" The woman said, "the gun only works with studs."

"Can you just force them through?" I asked.

"Sure, with a needle." She said "Its just a lot more painful."

"Oh that's okay." I said, "Jennifer's a tough girl. She can take it."

With that the woman slipped on some gloves, dabbed Jennifer's earlobes with rubbing alcohol, and penetrated the soft skin of her earlobe with a sharp needle. The pain was obviously intense and Jennifer winced and let out a whimper with both of the piercings.

But when it was done, she had two large hoops with the letters "S-L-U-T" dangling from them. She could hear the gentle tinkling of the charms whenever she moved her head. It was a constant reminder that they were there, labeling her as a slut for everyone to see.

As the woman gave Jennifer instructions on how to care for her new piercings, I paid the cashier. Jennifer noticed that I was buying a large bag full of merchandise that I had accumulated while she had been in the dressing room. I am sure she wondered what was in the large bag, but she knew better not to ask. In time, all would be revealed.

As we made our way out, the greasy guy was near the exit.

"Thanks for the show!" his grin was as creepy as his laugh.

"Your welcome." I said. "Would you like to feel her tits?"

His eyes widened with disbelief. "Sure!"

Jennifer flinched and closed her eyes tightly as the pervert felt her up. His grip was brutish and clawing, his hands clammy.

"Okay, okay that's enough." I laughed.

"Wow thanks man! You got a real fine piece of ass there!" He said, beaming.

"Yes," I said. "Thank the man Jennifer"

I could see the rage and mortification swell within her.

"You heard me Jennifer," I said. "Thank the nice man for the compliment."

"Thank you sir." She said, looking down and quietly fuming.

The greasy guy was stunned. "y-you're welcome! Ha! Hey, see you next time."

Jennifer could not get out of there fast enough. We walked briskly back to my car. A catcall came from a dark alley across the street, clearly intended for Jennifer, followed by some incoherent rambling. At this point I got a little worried. Having Jennifer dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt was one thing, but now she was in a barely there tube dress and high-heels. What if a few guys figured they could take me down and then drag her into one of these dark allies? Suddenly we were a target.

We walked quickly to my car as men emerged from dark doorways to look at Jennifer.

I tossed the bags into the backseat; we got in and drove away. I felt relieved as we headed to our third stop of the night: the apartment of my friend and former roommate: Scott Chadwick.

***

Scott and I had been roommates when we were both undergrads at USC. We were both science majors, and we had many of the same classes together. After graduation, I went to grad school at UCLA, while cott stayed at USC to go to their world famous School of Dentistry. He was studying to become an orthodontist like his father and his grandfather before him.

Unlike me, Scott had a serious case of yellow fever. I can't remember him ever lusting after a girl who wasn't Asian or Indian. I know he especially liked Korean girls. When I told him all about my adventures with Jennifer Kim, I could tell he was just about ready to explode.

I trusted Scott. I knew I could tell him what I had done, how I had blackmailed Jennifer, and videotaped her without her knowledge. Scott was not one to judge. On a very elemental level, Scott was a scumbag just like me. He pleaded with me to bring her over. He really wanted to see this girl. I imagined his eyes popping out of his skull as soon as he got a look at her in this horribly slutty outfit.

To my surprise, Scott was cordial and well-contained when he met Jennifer. He smiled, shook her hand, and made eye contact. Jennifer was, of course, completely humiliated. She had to walk up the stairs to his second floor apartment, and meet this stranger while wearing this ridiculously revealing dress.

"Nice earrings." He commented cheerily to her as we entered the apartment. Total scumbag.

12