The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott had a pretty cool place. It was a big roomy loft in an artist's district downtown. It had brick walls, high ceilings with exposed beams, and real wooden floors. In one corner he had a cool old antique dentist's chair that had belonged to his grandfather. Scott had been studying when we arrived. There were books on orthodontics and pictures of teeth everywhere. He was in jeans and a USC t-shirt. Scott never had much trouble getting girls. He was a tall athletic guy with a big smile.

For a few moments we were casual, and chatted socially. This was maddening for Jennifer. Being in such an overtly sexual outfit, but having to interact on a social level with two guys she barely knew was just beyond embarrassing. At one point I made her sit in Nadu position on the ground as we sat and had a beer. She did not speak. She spent a lot of time just looking downward while Scott and I caught up.

Finally he broke the ice.

"Well..." He grinned and looked at Jennifer, "It looks like you finally found a nice girl you can take home to meet Mom." We both laughed as Jennifer blushed and looked at the ground.

"Does she really do whatever you say?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. "She's training to be my full-time slave."

Jennifer bristled when she heard me say this. She could not believe that I was talking about actually enslaving her. Having some fun was one thing ... but how long would she actually have to play along with this?

"Bullshit." Scott said. "Prove it."

"Jennifer." I said authoritatively, "Stand up, walk over to that chair, then turn around and come back."

She closed her eyes and stood.

"And make it sexy like you did in the store." I added.

Jennifer walked slowly, one foot in front of the other, flaring her ass with each step. She looked like a common streetwalker as she approached the chair and turned to face us.

"Big deal." Scott said. "Make her do something cool. Make her get naked or something."

Jennifer's heart rate increased dramatically. She knew I would do it. She knew I would tell her to strip for us, and that she would soon be presenting her nudity to this man she had just met. All of her upbringing, her modesty and whatever was left of her dignity would be stripped away from her. She knew she had no choice and no power to resist. She knew I would make her get naked right there on the spot.

And of course, she was right.

"Take the dress off Jennifer." I said.

She stood and looked at me, pleading with her eyes. She hated this. She hated not having any control. Nothing could be more embarrassing. I did not say a thing; I just raised my eyebrows at her expectantly.

Her breathing increased. She closed her eyes.

She reluctantly hooked her thumbs in the top of the dress on either side of her breasts and began peeling the PVC off. Instantly her nipples popped free and her breasts bounced slightly as she continued to roll the PVC down her torso. Her trim waist and flat stomach was next, her cute little belly button, followed by her little tuft of black pubic hair. Once the dress was past the curve of her thigh, it fell to the ground around her shoes. She stepped out of it and stood before us completely nude.

Scott was speechless.

I smiled triumphantly and motioned her to the chair again.

"Chair and back Jennifer, same drill." I commanded.

She looked absolutely delicious as she walked naked in the 4-inch heels, swaying her hips and tantalizing us with her pert little ass. She reached the chair and turned. I noticed that her blush had grown to that even the top of her chest had turned red. Her small firm little titties barely moved as she walked towards us in absolute shame.

But Scott was preoccupied with her pussy. "Why isn't she shaved?" He asked.

"Well, like I have stated many times before," I said "Unlike perverts such as yourself, I lam attracted women not little girls."

"Not this debate again!" He said.

"Hey" I laughed, "You want a shaved pussy? Then YOU go find your own undergrad to blackmail! This one is mine."

He laughed. "Hey, it will grow back if you decide you don't like it."

"No way" I said "I like Jennifer's pussy just as it is."

"Just TRY it Dave." He said. "I guarantee that even YOU will enjoy a nice smooth bald little yellow pussy."

Jennifer felt sick. Being forced to stand naked before two men was bad enough. But now we were talking about her most intimate of areas as if she was not even standing there.

"Tell you what." I said, "You forgive the bet, and I will have her shave her pussy."

"Woa! The bet?" Scott sighed. "I don't know about THAT."

I won't spend too much time talking about the bet Scott and I made sophomore year at USC, because the details are irrelevant. Let's just say it meant a lot. I had lost the bet, and I wanted out of it.

"No." He said. "Not the bet."

"Okay how about this." I said. "You forgive the bet, and I'll let you watch her shave it."

Jennifer's eyes widened at the idea of shaving her pussy in front of him.

"Hell" he said, leaning back on he couch, "If I forgive the bet, I should be able to shave her myself!"

There was a long pregnant pause.

"Deal." I said finally.

Jennifer looked panicked. What had I just said? Did she hear me correctly? This guy was going to get to touch her? He was going to shave her pubic hair?!? This could not actually be happening! She started to tremble.

"Sweet!" Scott yelled and clapped once as if giving himself a high-five. "Let's do it on the table."

Before she realized what was happening, Jennifer was led to the big industrial style dining room table next to the kitchen. I commanded her to get on the table, and she climbed up, almost out of reflex, but I could see she was still confused. Scott had gone to the bathroom, and could be heard rustling through drawers and the medicine cabinet.

Then Jennifer came to her senses.

"Pleeeas sir!" she whispered. "Please don't let him do this to me!"

"Shhhh ... lay down Jennifer." I said guiding her to her back.

She started to cry. "No! No more! I don't want to!!" The humiliation was too much to bear.

"You HAVE to Jennifer!" I hissed, angry at her insolence. "You have to because I SAID you have to. Now shut the fuck up, lay the fuck down and spread your fucking legs you stupid fucking cunt!"

She looked at me in shock and horror. To be honest, I had even surprised myself. I had no idea I could be so ... brutal.

She relented and lay down on her back. I took her by the legs and pulled her ass near the edge of the cold table.

We decided it would be a good idea to start with scissors. But Jennifer was crying and squirming. She kept covering her pussy with her hands. I told her to stop, and I even slapped the inside of her thigh. But she couldn't help it. She just couldn't stand being so vulnerable, laying on a table under a bright industrial light, with her naked pussy spread for us.

"This isn't working." Scott said.

I had an idea. "Do you have any duct tape?" I asked.

Duct tape to the rescue again. We wrapped silver duct tape around each of her wrists then ran a strip of tape from her writs, and down and around the legs of the table. These served as crude but quite effective makeshift shackles. Next we bent her knees all the way, and taped her calves to her thighs.

Then we ran more strips of tape forcing her legs to be spread all the way open. Once she had been completely immobilized, we stood back and admired our work. With her legs spread so wide under the bright unforgiving industrial lights, we could easily see her gaping pussy and her tight little asshole just below it. There was no more hiding, no more modesty, and no more dignity for poor Jennifer Kim.

Scott started with the scissors. He touched her pussy. There was nothing she could do about it. He laid his full palm and fingers over her pubis. When he pinched locks of pubic hair, he stretched the skin, until he snipped the hair and the skin snapped back into place. I found out later that as I went to the bathroom to get some wet towels, Scott took the opportunity to fondle Jennifer's breasts. She said nothing, laying there helplessly. We wiped away all of the trimmings as Jennifer sobbed.

We then used the towel and squeezed warm water all over her pussy. Jennifer took a breath as the warm water washed over her tender area. We then rubbed shaving cream all over her vulnerable little cunt. I heard Jennifer let out a groan and wondered if the warm water and the strong fingers rubbing the shaving cream all over her groin were starting to give her a pleasurable sensation.

Scott used a disposable razor to gently shave away all of her remaining stubble. He wiped it with the towel. The whole area was red and shiny...and completely hairless. We could see that her outer labial lips were noticeably swollen.

"Dude!" He said in a half-whisper to me. "I think she is turned on!"

He sounded like an excited schoolboy.

"Really." I said, unsurprised.

I reached down and caressed her smooth bald pussy, letting my middle finger dip between her labia. She writhed and whimpered as my fingers encountered the unmistakable hot wetness of her arousal.

She grunted as I penetrated her with two fingers. She lay there helpless as I began to finger fuck her on the table. Her arms and legs straining against the duct tape bonds, I fucked her harder and deeper. She tightened up. I could tell she did not want to writh and moan on the table under that bright light as Scott and I stood there watching her. She did not want to give us the satisfactions of watching her feel pleasure, or god forbid, reach a climax.

But I persisted. As Scott watched wide-eyed, I finger fucked this girl bound to his dining room table. She clenched her eyes shut and let out a barely audible squeak. She was trying with all her power not to cum. But I felt it coming. There was nothing she could do about it. Her orgasm was building beyond her control. Here pussy was about to betray her. And then, just as she was about to reach that moment of ecstasy ... I pulled out.

Her eyes opened and her hips bucked wildly, vainly struggling for the fullness that was no longer in her. She let out a muted cry as her pelvis did an involuntary vulgar thrust in the air. The slut earrings jingled on her ears as her head popped up.

We laughed. It was quite a site seeing her body betray her and practically plead for my degrading fingers to fuck her again. Oh god the shame and humiliation she must have felt as we stood there laughing at her abject desperation. She looked at me, pleading for more with her eyes... but far too filled with shame to actually ask for it.

She whined, desperate for the release.

I waited. I let her calm down. I let the moment pass.

Then I started again. First stroking her lips, then rubbing her clit, and then penetrating deeply. I allowed Scott to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples as I finger fucked her rhythmically and consistently. I brought her to that moment again, and then, cruelly I denied her orgasm again.

By this time she was moaning, and sobbing, and just saying "pleasee, pleeeease" over and over. I don't know if she meant, "Please let me cum." Or "Please stop doing this." I suppose it could have been either ... or both.

I did it one more time: I thrust my fingers in and out of her until her orgasm started to build, and then I made her come down once more.

Finally, I decided to let her go all the way.

As I finger fucked her, this time with three full fingers inside of her, she started to moan loudly. She had become a desperate wanton little slut, wiggling and whining like a cat in heat.

Scott picked up the towel, which still had a lot of her pubic hair on it, and stuffed it into her mouth to muffle her noise.

Her orgasm was amazing. The noises she made were not like fake moaning you hear porn stars make. She made guttural, visceral noises. She was not in control of herself at all. Hey body had taken over, and all of her effort to suppress her reactions failed in one spectacular climax. She heaved and bucked, all of her muscles flexed and straining. Her hips thrust on my persistent fingering. And then, as she came, her juices exploded all over my fingers and all over the table as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her.

Afterward She lay there panting with her eyes closed. I think Scott was impressed.

Later, Scott tried hard to convince me to let him fuck her, or at least make her suck him off. But I knew we were not ready for that just yet. He had no idea that I had not even fucked her yet myself. We cut off the tape with the scissors and let her get dressed in the black slut dress.

***

As we drove home, I talked to her. I told her she had done well and that she had pleased me. I do not know if that meant anything to her or not at that point.

I also talked about her homework assignments.

"Homework?!" She exclaimed. How much worse could this get?

"Shhhh. Yes. Homework." I said.

I gave her the sheet of paper I had prepared.

The first item on the sheet was a URL to a website about Gorean culture. I told her a little about it and said that we would start by learning the slave positions. She already had Nadu down from earlier that day. But now she was going to learn all of them.... and then some. She stared blankly as I spoke.

The second item on the sheet was the URL to a UCLA extension course. I had already signed her up for the class and I had paid the registration fee. I explained to her that she was going to learn belly dancing. I went on to explain that Gorean slaves are often required to dance for their masters, and I wanted her to be able to do it well. Also, the pole-dancing class was already full. She protested briefly, claiming that she did not have time with her studies. I calmly reminded her about the access I had to her grades in the school database, and that excessive studying would not be necessary from here on out. She needed to focus on one thing and one thing only: pleasing her Master.

The third item on the list was a YouTube link to the USC fight song. I wanted her to learn how to sing it.

"What? WHY?" I could tell she was offended. This would be rough for a die-hard Bruin like Jennifer. Besides, there was nothing sexual about it. It was just ... insulting. It did not make sense to her.

I calmly explained that if I wanted her to do naked jumping jacks in the middle of campus, she would fucking do it and not ask 'why?'. She was never to question my orders.

When we got to her parents house I made her take off the dress and shoes while sitting in the front seat of the car. I let her keep the earrings. I told her that she was to wear the hoops at all times, and the sluts when she was out with me.

She sat there, naked, barefoot, and trembling in the front seat of my car. It was late and we had stopped in front of her parent's house. I could tell that she was hoping and praying that her parents were not awake. She looked angry and flustered. I started to wonder how far I could push her.

"Now," I said softly. "I want you to thank me for a pleasant evening, and give me a generous kiss goodnight."

She glared at me. For some reason, thanking me and kissing me was worse than all of the sexual humiliation and degradation that she had endured thus far. Kissing is so much closer, so much more intimate. I thought for a moment that she would not be able to do it.

She looked forward and huffed while she held her arms crossed over her breasts. There was a moment of tense silence.

"Thank you for a pleasant evening sir" she said through gritted teeth, dripping with resentment. Then she turned and looked at me.

She knew she had to do it. She new she had no choice. But just like holding hands at the mall earlier that night, a goodnight kiss was somehow too ...real. It was too much like a regular relationship. She looked at me with a blank look on her face. She closed her eyes and tilted her chin forward slightly. I took the back of her head in my hand and pulled her in for a kiss. She kept her lips tightly closed.

"Jennifer. I want you to really kiss me." I said softly.

She took a quick breath with her eyes and mouth closed, sitting naked in the dark.

"If it is not warm and passionate like you MEAN it, I will be very angry with you." I continued. "And we both know that you do not want me to be angry with you."

I thought she might start crying again. This may have been the worst thing she had to do. But she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and tilted her head to the side as she moved in to kiss me. She kissed me. She kissed me with passion and affection, our lips open, our tongues probing, meeting and swirling around each other. She rubbed the back of my head with her hand as I massaged the back of her neck and ran fingertips down the side of her bare back. The kiss ended and she delicately laid her head on my shoulder as we embraced.

I was stunned. Either she was the greatest actress ever, or there was genuine affection in that kiss.

I did not feel entirely right about this. I wanted to dominate this girl, enslave her. I simply could not develop emotions for her like this.

I snapped out of it. I would make her pay for the emotions she was stirring within me.

I made her get out of the car stark naked to get her clothes out of the trunk. I hesitated cruelly making her stand there on the street, alone in the nude, while waiting for me to open it from inside.

It was late and there was probably nobody watching. Hopefully her parents weren't awake and peeking out the window.

She grabbed the bag containing her hoodie and jeans. She was quite a site as she hurriedly ran off to the side of the house desperately trying to cover her nudity.

Dammit. That bitch forgot to close my trunk.

12