The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 06

Story Info
Asian-American coed is blackmailed and humiliated.
5.2k words
4.5
149.2k
47

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not even a week later, on a day that I did not usually see her, when I ran into Jennifer at the Kerkoff Coffee house on campus. She was with a group of friends and they were all ordering lattes or something.

I said a quick hello, and she gave me an uncomfortable "Hi" and looked away from me. She then looked back to me to ask how I was and ask if we are going to have a review session for the final.

I know that Jennifer did not want these two worlds of hers to collide. She definitely did not want all her little friends to have any idea that this older white guy had sexually enslaved her and that he was using her and humiliating her on a regular basis. However, she knew she could not just ignore me. She was afraid that I might actually do or say something to embarrass her in front of her friends. She knew I had the power to completely humiliate her.

So although her initial instinct was to turn away from me, she quickly turned back to engage me, and make up some irrelevant topic to discuss. But it was clear, very clear to me, that she did not really want me there.

It was at that moment that I noticed something that thoroughly enraged me: Jennifer was not wearing her hoop earrings. She saw my eyes look toward her earlobes and then back to her eyes. She looked a little panicked, but she was trying not to show it.

"What happened to your earrings?" I asked loudly so her friends could hear.

"They um..." she stammered, "They did not really go with this outfit."

"Hmm." I did not break eye contact "Why don't you come by my place tonight. We are having a study group."

"I have uh ... " she shifted her weight "... this thing tonight. It's important"

I smiled "More important than Bio?"

"Ha ha" she tried a fake laugh.

I stopped smiling "Cancel it." I said.

She looked at me, shocked that I would talk to her like that in front of her friends, but she knew I was serious, and she knew I was not afraid of escalating it.

The color drained from her face.

She quickly regained her composure and did another fake-laugh. "Ha ha okay FINE!" She said, "If you are going to be mean about it!"

I smiled again. "You have the address right"?

"Yes" she said as she tried to rejoin her friends.

"Then I'll see you tonight. 8pm."

She went off with the rest of the girls. I could tell that her friends did not like me, but I did not care. I was furious at her for not following my commands.

* * *

Later that day I got a call from Scott. He was asking me a bunch of questions about BDSM. Apparently he had met a girl that turned out to be a submissive, and he wanted to know how to handle her.

I talked to him for a while, and gave him some websites to explore, but I was not really focused on the conversation.

"Dave, are you listening?" he said, "You seem distracted."

"Oh. Sorry." I said. "It's Jennifer."

"Is she there with you?" He asked

"What? No." I said. "I saw her today and she pissed me off. It's nothing."

"What did she do?"

"She disobeyed me."

"Disobeyed you!?" He sarcastically feigned outrage.

"I told her that she had to wear these hoop earrings in public at all times." I said. "I bumped into her today, and she was not wearing them."

"Wow" he said, "What are you going to do about it?"

"I am not sure yet" I said.

"You will have to punish her." He said.

"Yes I know" I said, annoyed. We talked for a while about punishment and obedience. I was still angry. I remained unfocused on the conversation, and somehow agreed to meet him and his new sub, Lacy. Scott agreed to bring Lacy over to my place that night. At least I would not have to drive all the way downtown.

Of course Jennifer was scheduled to appear at my place as well, so it was going to be one twisted little double date. I decided that I would punish Jennifer in front of Scott and Lacy. I think getting punished in front of a girl would be especially humiliating for Jennifer.

* * *

Scott and Lacy showed up at my place around 8. Lacy turned out to be a very cute girl. She was a fair skinned Asian, Chinese I think, with dark hair, a pleasant smile and perfect teeth. Scott had a thing for Asian girls, and being a dental student, he also had a thing for nice teeth. I remembered making a joke to Scott about going out and getting his own Asian slave girl. Well, I have to give him credit: he actually went out and did it.

Lacy seemed confidant, self-assured. She wore a short denim jacket over a patterned tank top and a thin black skirt, slightly above the knees. Her straight black hair was thick and shiny. It fell just beyond her shoulders. I glanced quickly at her body as I showed them both in. She was thin and petite of course, but slightly shorter and curvier than Jennifer. Her calves were rounded like she was a runner or a soccer player.

She asked me a lot of questions about BDSM, like I was some kind of expert. Or like she was probing to find out how much I knew. It was like she was politely testing my knowledge of the scene. I thought it was a little forward for a sub, but I did not mind.

Jennifer arrived shortly afterward, clearly surprised at seeing Scott and this new girl Lacy.

"I like your hair." Lacy said to her, trying to be friendly.

"Thanks" Jennifer said softly and looked at the ground.

"Oh cool earrings!" Lacy exclaimed. "They spell 'slut'! How cool where'd you get those?"

"Um ... downtown somewhere ..."

"Alright Jennifer. Strip." I said firmly, without concealing my anger with her.

Jennifer looked startled at first, and then she closed her eyes and blushed. She knew that I was not going to go easy on her and no matter how embarrassing it was, she would have to strip naked right there in my living room in front of the three of us.

She removed her clothes slowly and reluctantly. First kicked off her shoes before she unzipped her UCLA hoodie, revealing a black cotton short-sleeved top. She closed her eyes and inhaled as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, She stepped out of her jeans and set them aside. She was obviously uncomfortable with the way Lacy was leering at her. I did not know if Lacy was bisexual, but she really seemed to enjoy the painful little show that Jennifer was compelled to perform for us.

She was down to her black satin and lace panty and bra set. Jennifer knew I liked black lingerie. She had worn it just for me. I told to Lacy that she could play with Jennifer for a while as Scott and I talked in the kitchen. I told her that she could do whatever she wanted with Jennifer, just as long as she made sure that she had finished taking off her clothes, so that she was completely naked by the time we came back.

Scott and I went into the kitchen. I was still furious. He asked me what I was going to do to her.

"I'm not sure yet" I said.

"Are you going to spank her? Whip her?" He asked.

"Probably"

"But you have spanked her before." He said.

"Yeah? So?"

"So it doesn't mean anything to her." He said. "She knew she would be punished if she didn't wear the hoops, but she didn't care."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you gotta make SURE she wears them all the time, or she's just going to take them off when you aren't around. What does she have to lose? So she gets another spanking. So what? You gotta make the earrings permanent"

"How?" I asked.

"With this" He picked up the small black case he had walked in with.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a soldering iron" he smiled. "We could solder the hoops in her earlobes. She would not be able to take them off. Ever."

I looked at him, stunned. "A soldering iron?"

"Well," he continued, "Not unless she got herself a pair of wire cutters or something.

"Are you insane?"

"What? We can do it."

"That's soldering."

"Yeah."

"That's melted metal."

"Yeah."

"On her ear."

"No... No listen ... its COLD soldering. It won't touch her skin."

"Cold soldering?"

"Yeah. I mean of course it gets hot enough to melt, but only for three seconds. It cools instantly. And since the hoop is three inches or so, it will not be close enough to her skin. She won't feel anything."

"Well ... I don't think she brought her regular hoops." I said "And we aren't going to solder on the SLUT earrings. That will push her too far."

"Well I have these" Scott produced four or five stiff pieces of silver wire. "These are orthodontic crossbars. And with this little device here I can bend them into a perfect circle.

I watched as he fed the wire into the little grey device and he instantly bent the wire into a perfect three-inch ring. "Now" he said, watch this." He plugged the soldering iron in. There was about an inch or so extra wire, that he snipped off with his wire cutters, and we had a perfect little silver hoop. Then he pinched the hoop with his thumb and forefinger. He soldered the ring closed, counted to three, then he presented it to me to touch. I could not feel any heat at all. My god, this would totally work.

"What made you think to bring a soldering iron to my house?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about how to make sure she kept her earrings on, when it came to me." He said. "I use a soldering iron for my electrical stuff., and there are plenty of these crosswires sitting around at school."

I told him to bend two more hoops, and I went to check on Jennifer and Lacy.

Giving Jennifer to Lacy was like giving a ball of yarn to a cat.

I watched for a moment as Lacy had her fun with Jennifer.

Lacy was having Jennifer pose like a model in her underwear. Whether she was bisexual or not, Lacy the submissive seemed to be enjoying herself playing a dominant role.

"You are very beautiful." She said to Jennifer, almost timidly.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Very sexy."

"Thank you ma'am." Jennifer blushed again when she noticed that Scott and I were watching.

"I like your bra, its lovely." Lacy said.

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Take it off, please."

Jennifer blinked and looked at her.

"Now, please Jennifer."

I could see that wanted to cry as she unfastened the front of the bra, and Lacy reached forward to fondle her breasts.

"Such lovely skin." Lacy cooed.

"Thank you Ma'am." Jennifer closed her eyes as she stood there helplessly being fondled by the beautiful girl.

"Now turn around for me. Goood." Lacy spoke softly yet firmly. I was impressed with her tone.

"Now bend over and grab your pretty little ankles for me."

Jennifer obeyed and bent over. Her ass looked amazing in the black silk thong. I could feel myself getting hard.

"Ah-ah ... keep your knees straight. That's it. Ass up please. Oh yes, that is quite lovely. Oh lets see you spread your legs wider for me, please. No, wider. There we go."

Lacy placed her left palm on the small of Jennifer's back, just above her ass, then she reached forward gingerly with her right hand, pulled the thong to one side, and carefully placed her fingers in Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer gasped and tensed up her legs and reflexively clenched her ass. But Lacy's fingers were already in.

"Oooo! look how wet my little princess is!" Lacy turned to me. "Oh my gosh look David! Look she even has goose bumps on her ass! She really loves this!"

"Yes she does." I said.

Jennifer was mortified.

"She is beautifully submissive...a true natural. You are a lucky man!"

"Yes I am." I smiled.

"Aren't you princess?" She slapped Jennifer's ass playfully.

"Yes... Ma'am." I heard Jennifer's voice crack a bit. It was as if she was starting to cry. She hadn't cried for me in a very long time. This must have been excruciatingly humiliating for her.

Lacy pumped her fingers in and out very slowly. She guided Jennifer's hips with her other hand. "c'mon princess, push back on mama's fingers. That's it. Thaaat's it.

Jennifer was know thrusting her ass back and forth as best she could with what little leverage she had while standing bent over grabbing her ankles. I could hear her sniffling as she struggled to fuck herself on Lacy's long slender fingers. It was spectacular.

Watching Jennifer get dominated by someone else was a different experience for me. I could see her whole body straining, struggling to maintain balance. I could see her striving to feel more pleasurable friction as she desperately fucked herself. While at the same time, completely mortified at her own vulgar display.

I could see her long ponytail fall over the top of her head, exposing the back of her neck. The intricate muscles in her back flexed and contracted. Jennifer's breasts were the smallish and firm but bent over like this, they had a nice gentle sway as her body rocked back and forth.

Finally I interrupted. Jennifer looked over at me in horror. She knew her real punishment was about to begin. She closed her eyes and let out an unintentional whine as Lacy removed her fingers.

I commanded Jennifer to stand to her feet. My tone was angry, and I could tell by her blush that she was embarrassed to be taking an order from me in front of Lacy, but she obeyed dutifully.

I made her turn to face us, drop her panties to the ground and had her stand there for a moment, completely naked. Just like before at Scott's place, we could all see that Jennifer's mons pubis had become red, and her labia were plump and swollen. Her pussy swelled up so nicely when she became aroused. With her pussy completely shaved, she knew that we could see it. We could see how the humiliation had aroused her. There was nothing she could do to hide it. I wanted her to feel her enslavement and I wanted the anticipation of the punishment to build. I made her stand there for a while.

"Damn," Scott said, "they looked hot together. We should make them get it on. Put on a little show for us."

Lacy smiled and raised her eyebrow. Jennifer looked straight ahead and took a breath.

"Maybe someday, but not today." I said. "Little Miss Kim has been a very bad girl."

Jennifer closed her eyes, furrowed her brow, and crossed her forearms in front of her belly.

"And she deserves to be punished."

Seeing Jennifer standing bent over had given me an idea. It was something I had fantasized about before, but now I had the tools and the opportunity to actually do it.

I got the wooden footstool from the kitchen and my cordless drill. I drilled a hole in the middle of the stool's seat. I got a long deck screw from the plastic box in my junk drawer, and the large pink rubber dildo from the bag of stuff I bought at the adult store downtown. I inserted the screw upward from under the seat and into the base of the dildo, so that the dildo stood straight up from the middle of the stool.

Jennifer looked at it in horror. It was obvious that she would have to sit on the stool, and fuck herself on the dildo.

But I surprised her again. Instead of sitting on the stool, I made her stand and bend forward over the stool. Instead of grabbing her ankles, she had to grab the sides of the stools seat, with the dildo standing straight up, inches from her face. Once she was steady, I commanded her to give the big pink dildo a nice, wet blowjob.

Lacy watched intensely as Jennifer leaned forward to wrap her lips around the head of the pink rubber phallus.

"Show our guests what a good little cocksucker you are Jennifer." I said.

Jennifer closed her eyes again and bobbed her head up and down on the dildo. I had to remind her to keep her ass up and her knees straight. She looked incredible from that distance. She was bent over and straining to keep her balance. She gripped the sides of the stool so tightly, that the muscles on the back of her hands flexed and danced. Every curve of her fair, lithe body was concentrated on performing the blowjob on the dildo, wile simultaneously struggling to stand upright, She had to spread her stance a bit to maintain he balance which offered a perfect view of her pink-lipped pussy from behind.

As she sucked on the dido and shifted her weight uncomfortably, I went into the bedroom to get the black leather flogger from the same bag as before.

I stood behind her as she stood bent over, naked and servicing the dildo.

I raised the flogger high and whipped her gorgeous little butt.

Jennifer let out a high-pitched "Hmmmmph!" around the dildo. as the leather straps snapped across her vulnerable flesh.

I flogged her two more times. There were pink stripes on Jennifer's bare ass almost immediately. She paused for a moment to collect herself, but then without being told, Jennifer continued the rhythmic sucking of the dildo, which was now wet and shiny from her saliva.

"You were a bad girl Jennifer." I said. "You did not wear your earrings as I had instructed. I whipped her again. She whined pathetically with her lips still around the dildo, bobbing up and down like a good little slave: submissive and eager to please.

I flogged her a few more times while scolding her. Her SLUT earrings were jingling a constant reminder to her of what she was, and what she had done. Her cheeks and back began to glisten slightly as she strained to keep her composure while sucking the dildo and simultaneously being flogged.

I noticed that Lacy was watching with a slight smile on her face. But Scott looked as if he was studying me, and my actions instead of Jennifer's struggle. I told him to get the hoops he had made.

I ordered Jennifer to stop to take off her SLUT earrings and hand them to Lacy. After she did as she was told, I made her bend over again. But instead of having her suck on the dildo, I made her hold still while I threaded the hoop through the hole in her left earlobe.

"Hold still Jennifer." I said. "Don't move at all."

She froze. "Now I am going to solder these together, so be careful not to move at all" I said. "I wouldn't want to scar that beautiful skin of yours."

I pinched the hoop together so that the ends of the wire touched as far away from her skin as possible. I motioned for Scott to begin the soldering.

It only took a second, and then three seconds to cool. We repeated the process on the other ear. Other than a bit of a tug on her earlobe, Jennifer did not feel a thing.

"Now keep sucking that cock, slut." I said. "Get it nice and wet."

I am not sure if she realized that the hoops had really been soldered on, and that there was no way for her to remove them at all.

"Faster." I said and spanked her naked ass with my bare hand. She increased her pace, but did not go as deep.

"Get it wetter." I spanked her again. She whined with the dildo in her mouth, straining her jaw and stretching her lips. The dildo was wet and shined with her saliva.

"Stop." I said and grabbed her by the bicep, forcing her to stand upright. I line of saliva stretched from the head of the dildo to her lower lip as she stood. Jennifer looked to see if Lacy was watching her. She was.

I made Jennifer stand facing Scott and Lacy. She stood over the stool with the dildo standing upward pointing at her pussy, just 12 to 14 inches away. The expression on her face was a mix of embarrassment and dread. She knew what she was going to have to do. "Jennifer," I said calmly. "I want you to squat down and touch your pussy to the tip of the dildo, but do not let it penetrate."

The embarrassed dread expression intensified. "Yes, Master."

She began to squat, we could see her thigh muscles flex as she lowered herself to the tip of the dildo. She breathed hard, hissing air through her clenched teeth.

"Now Jennifer, you understand that you are not to remove your earrings again, right?

"Yes Master" She squeaked, her face twisting out of discomfort and shame.

"Good. Now tell me; did it feel good to have Lacy's fingers in your pussy?"

Jennifer's eyes popped open wide. Lacy smiled.

"Y -- yes Master."

"How good?"

"Um. Very good Master."

"On a scale of 0 to 10... 0 being no feeling at all, 9 being an orgasm, and 10 being a squirting orgasm like you had on Scott's dining room table..."

12