The Claiming of Lynn

Story Info
A tired warrior smitten by love for a dancer.
5.2k words
4.63
18.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark by the time the weary traveler reached the gates of the hamlet. The guards started to give him counsel about traveling so late. However, when they saw who it was they became quiet and gave him a friendly but reserved welcome to the hamlet. He nodded as he passed by, and headed to the horse stables. His late arrival caused the stable owner to answer the door with annoyance. , Seeing Sebastian, his ire vanished. "Sebastian! Wife wake Mark and have him tend to Sebastian's horse." The boy's displeasure abated when he saw the magnificent buckskinned Clydesdale he was to tend. He was excited, for he remembered tending to the horse before.

"Feed him oats, not hay, and brush him well." Sebastian told the boy.

"Give him a clean wool blanket. Also, you can take him for a ride tomorrow, just be sure to oil his saddle and tack first."

"With pleasure Sir!" the boy responded with a wide grin.

"Mark as payment for your efforts, here." Sebastian tossed the boy a five piece copper coin.

"I'll make sure he gets the best oats possible!" the boy grinned as Sebastian handed him the reins. "Let's go Riley; I have a special stall for you."

"You spoil the boy," the stable owner admonished.

"Is it not good to spoil a boy now and again?" Sebastian queried with a smile.

"Aye, it is," the man laughed.

"How is your family?" "My daughter will soon be of claiming age, and my son you see grows tall and eager to leave the hamlet."

"Well, may you all sleep in health and prosperity this evening," Sebastian stated as he shook the man's hand and placed a silver coin in it.

"This is too much," the stable owner protested.

Sebastian grinned. "What I do not use, consider as down payment for future boarding."

He turned before the stable owner could protest, and made his way across the empty lanes of the hamlet headed toward the roadhouse. Once at the front door, he paused to listen for a moment. He had learned the hard way that it was unwise to enter an unfamiliar place without first listening to what was going on inside. He heard only music for the dancers, laughter, and noisy drunken talk. He opened the door quickly like a man trying to get out of the cold. The music did not stop as he stepped in and turned to shut the heavy wooden door. Nevertheless, as he moved into the lamplight the dancer stopped, the room fell quiet, and he felt all the eyes in the place turn to him as he pulled back the hood of his cloak. He stood there for a moment to let his eyes adjust to the low light of the room and searched for a place to sit.

One of the women serving wine raced off to the kitchen to fetch her master. Time seemed to stand still until a burly man in simple clothes entered and demanded to know why the music had stopped. He halted in his tracks at the sight of Sebastian's blonde hair and dark blue cloak.

"Traveler, I mean Exemplar! What brings you to journey so late to my roadhouse on a night like this?" he sputtered.

Sebastian raised his right hand as a sign of peace, turning as he answered. "Peace to all in this place! I come seeking the sounds of men and the sight of the best wine slaves in the territory."

"Sebastian, it is good to see you again," the man exclaimed as he came around from behind the counter to grasp Sebastian by the shoulders.

"May fortune smile upon you, Robert," he responded as he clenched the man's hand as a sign of friendship.

Turning to the girls, Robert commanded, "Dance! Moreover, serve a free cup of wine. Have you not ever seen an Exemplar before?"

The young women started to scurry about as the dancer and the musician started up again. The proprietor nodded. "Come let me get you a warm alcove, a cup of rude wine to cut the cold of the night, and some food to fill your belly."

He led Sebastian around along the raised outer ring of the dance floor where a slave was once again dancing to the tones of a single lute and the bells on her ankles and hips. Looking out of the corners of his eyes Sebastian made quick notes on the other guests as he passed their tables or semi-private alcoves. Most avoided eye contact. Those that did meet his eyes did not hold his gaze for long. His host stopped by a small alcove that gave him a clear view of the door more than the dance floor or the rest of the room. "Here," Robert gestured, "is an ideal alcove in which to warm yourself while you enjoy the dancers. Take off your cloak and have some wine while I get you something to eat."

"The room seems suddenly muffled my friend," Sebastian whispered as he took off his cloak.

"Few have seen the blue cape of an Exemplar, much less one with your golden hair. You put apprehension into their souls." "Apprehension is good for it may stimulate their thirst," Sebastian laughed.

"Ha, you have a streak of proprietor running through you!" Robert exclaimed. Sebastian smiled at the comment.

"Now to your needs and desires. What can I get you?"

"I need only a large bowl of your wife's creamy soup, some cheese, meat and warm bread."

Robert laughed. "Soup and bread, is that all you ever eat?"

"My needs are simple." Sebastian replied.

"Then I have the proper slave for your simple needs."

"Robert is she..." he started to protest.

"I will have the young wine slave bring a goblet of rude wine for you to take the chill off, while I have the proper slut prepare to serve you."

"My friend, you know that I do not..." Sebastian protested halfheartedly.

"Now, my friend, it is cold and you travel alone. One night of a submissive woman's pleasures will not offend your God. He is a man too, is he not?" With a laugh, Robert turned and headed toward the kitchen to prepare the food.

Sebastian knew his host liked to make his friends feel special, so he decided to respect Robert's generosity. A young wine slave dressed in the common cheesecloth tunic that wine slaves wore when serving guests of a roadhouse, hurried over to pour him a cup of wine. As she poured, she smiled and winked. "I'll gladly serve you all night long, sir!"

"Not tonight," Sebastian demurred. He placed a silver coin into a small leather pouch slung over her shoulder and sent her on her way. He watched the girl scurry off. She was too young, he thought, and needed to be with a younger man with more vitality. She was either trying to avoid usage by some drunken traveler, or thinking she would get a large stipend from an appreciative old man.

From his corner, Sebastian could see most of the occupied tables and alcoves. His fellow guests seemed to be a mix of the people from the nearby area, and there did not appear to be anyone of interest in the group. Sitting back, he sipped his wine and allowed himself to enjoy the music and the efforts of the inexperienced young woman dancing in the middle of the floor.

Reaching the kitchens, Robert found the lead wine slave and pulled her aside. "Lynn, a trusted guest has returned and is in the alcove at the far end of the dance floor. He has asked that only you serve him tonight so prepare yourself. Once you are ready, come back here and his meal will be ready for you to take him." She blushed prettily, nodded, and left the kitchen. After she left, Robert saw to the food and prepared an out-of-the-way private alcove for Sebastian to use.

Feeling like a young woman again, Lynn washed her face and rinsed her body with a sponge, and brushed her hair until it shone. She dabbed perfume on her body, then put on a pair of small, jeweled, dangling earrings and an anklet adorned with a tiny bell. She wrapped about her a dark blue silk chemise, secured on her left shoulder by a simple silver clasp, and then returned to the kitchen.

Sebastian watched the dancer on the floor as she strove to entice the men to drink more, and saw the wine slaves rush around serving wine and food to the tables and alcoves about the room. The dancer was enjoyable, but of little interest to him.

He was finishing his second cup of wine as he caught sight of her approaching. She wore the more submissive tunic of a pleasure slave, and carried the bowl of soup, bread, and the carafe of wine all with a certain grace. He smiled and felt his blood stir as she approached, remembering her from last time he had been a guest here.

He knew that Lynn was not as young as she looked. She had always had a pleasingly graceful, fuller curved frame. With her toned hips, legs and ankles she was alluring to him. Excellently proportioned with long auburn hair, hazel green eyes, a curved statuesque body, a bouncy bust, and pleasing hips, she was most agreeable to his eyes and rousing to his manly blood. She was a splendid specimen of mature womanhood, exceptional enough to chase away the cold of the longest night.

She recognized him the moment she saw his tender brown eyes. Smiling tentatively, Lynn spoke softly. "It is good to see you again, Sir! Master tells me you asked only me to serve you tonight. I am grateful."

Sebastian could sense Lynn was seldom a guest in a visitor's furs. She was usually only beckoned by older men, so he was confident that she was simmering with passion, just waiting for a masterful touch. Her status among the rest of the wine slaves was sure to be dropping. If she was not summoned on a regular basis, she would lose what reputation and influence she had over the younger women.

He had her sit on the low, padded hassock next to the table while he ate. Normally, he expected his submissive to kneel at his side, but he was aware of her maturity and not into his own esteem, so tonight he preferred that she sit. Lynn was very attentive, and refilled his wine glass, buttered his bread, and sliced large pieces of meat and cheese to save him effort and show her eagerness to please. He noticed the hopeful look in her eyes and he knew he would cord her when he was finished eating.

Eating slowly and drinking slower, he enjoyed her jasmine rose scent as he watched the inexperienced dancers on the floor. Sebastian smiled, remembering she was a very exotic and erotic dancer. "Do you still dance?" he asked.

She looked down and replied. "No Sir, I am too plush for the men to thirst after."

He looked at her, considering. "Well, I think I will have you dance for me later."

Startled, she glanced up at him. "It would be my greatest pleasure, Sir."

She seemed to sit up a bit straighter then, and almost beamed as she poured more wine and buttered another slice of bread. Seeing the hopeful look in Lynn's eyes, he took the claiming cords from the hook on the wall and tied them around her arm to indicate to the rest of the roadhouse that she was chosen, that a visitor had selected her to warm his bed later in the night, and that she was no longer available. It also meant that only she would serve him for the rest of the evening. Once he had tied the cords to her arm, he noticed she knelt and stood a bit straighter and that there was more bounce in her step as she carried away the dirty dishes.

Sebastian smiled; sure, she would show off the cords to the other yet-to-be-claimed slaves that were still serving wine. He was sure his host had wanted him to claim her, for he knew it would make the other slave girls strive harder to make more money for Robert and information for himself.

Lynn returned quickly with another loaf of warm bread, some butter and sweet jellies and another carafe of wine. She sat at his side the entire night and, at times, he reached out to stroke her hair and to give her a piece of bread or a sip of pagan wine.

Providing the night's entertainment were young dancers still striving to get their motions fluid, but as the night wore on, the wine-dulled eyesight of the guests led each to claim a slave for the evening. Sebastian waited until there was no more dancing, and the short-lived grunts and howls of passion that had escaped from behind the drapes in some alcoves turned to drunken snoring.

He could see Lynn shifting in place, her skin warm and flushed, aroused by the sounds of submission and the smells of passion emanating from hidden corners of the room. He could not resist her offerings or his masculine urges any longer. As he sent her away with the dishes, he growled after her, "Bring back two goblets of fresh pagan wine, and wear your dancing bells." She froze momentarily, then nodded and scurried away.

In the kitchen, Robert found her readying the wine. As he helped steady the goblets while she poured, he smiled at her and murmured, "Take Sebastian to the private alcove at the far end of the roadhouse. There you won't be bothered and the door locks. He'll appreciate the security." He looked her over, and then gestured toward the door. "Go get your bells. The wine can wait." Nodding gratefully, Lynn dashed off to her room.

Lynn returned to Sebastian's table minutes later, wearing a chain belt that glittered with small sliver bells. Matching bells adorned a bracelet encircling her right wrist and another on her left ankle. Soft chimes and jingles accented every step as she led him to the reserved alcove.

After lighting the lamps on the wall and the table, Lynn knelt on the fur rug facing the bed and adjusted her finger cymbals. Sebastian closed and locked the door, then removed his outer shirt, unlaced his silk undershirt, loosened his trousers, and removed his boots. Removing the cords from her arm, he sat back, took a goblet of wine, and looked with quiet admiration upon her kneeling figure. In expectation of use, she dared not move though her heart pounded, her nipples hardened, and her garden of love grew moist.

His eyes hot, he tipped her head back and looked into her eyes. "Dance, my wanton woman, before your lustful man." With that, he sat back on the bed, and took a deep sip of wine while his eyes fixed on her form. Slowly, she started to move, determined to rouse her loving master's blood. Lynn slid her hands down to her hips as she began to shift her lush chest left and then right to some silent hypnotizing music only she could hear. As her chest moved from side to side, she rose gracefully to her feet, her arms pulled back and her head held high. As she moved, he heard the bells chiming softly with her movements, creating a rhythm to accompany her motions. Only her chest moved in the isolated dance at first; her hips and shoulders were still and relaxed. She pressed her chest forward then back, and then slid into a smooth circle, pausing before moving back in the other direction. Her body moved fluidly in an enticing display of vigor.

Standing seductively, she began to sway her hips in a figure eight. Her body moved sensually to the flickering of the lamps on the wall as her finger cymbals began to echo the pulsing of blood through their veins. Lifting her arms up to snake out from her body, the slut in her began to let go as her desire flowed over her. Her hips swayed faster, bells chiming in time with her movements. She clashed her cymbals to highlight the motion of her hips dancing under the soft blue silk. She tightened her body, seeming almost to stand still as her entire body began to quiver, causing the dancing bells about her hips to bounce wildly in her shimmy. Her head tossed, her finger cymbals clashing to emphasize the movement of her hips as they started and stopped. She smiled seductively, shifting from the tight shimmy into large, leisurely hip rolls.

Sebastian took another deep gulp of wine, finishing off the first goblet. Tossing it aside, he shifted forward in his chair, his eyes ablaze with desire.

Lynn pivoted on her toes, swinging her hips out to urge her inviting body to turn. Arms up, poised, her body slithered and undulated to the beat of magical, seductive music. She twisted her body from her hips to her fingertips, a liquid ripple coursing over her sensuous form. Lynn brought her arms out, opening her body, offering it up to him. A smile played over her red lips as her feet barely brushed the fur rug. She taunted as she danced, inviting his eyes to travel her form. She looked at him, her seductive eyes veiled by her auburn hair as her body slowed, isolating the movement of her hips again and turning smoothly as she drew his attention up, then back down her now glowing body. Again, her hands moved down to her sensuously swaying hips, until she danced in place once more. Lynn shifted the enticing gyrations of her body from her swaying hips to her lush breasts again, lifting and circling in a beautiful, solitary dance as her hips and shoulders grew still and relaxed.

Sebastian took a deep gulp of wine from the second goblet as low, guttural sounds like those of an animal in heat sounded from his throat. She renewed her efforts as her inner slut delighted in his response. She showed off her fluidly seductive muscle control as her upper chest circled first to the right, and then to the left. Her arms slithered out and above her head as she clanged her finger cymbals twice, leaving her standing poised before her Master, not quite yet released from the woven spell. The energy of the dance hung in the air, the flickering flames making the only sound in the room. Lynn paused. Her arms arched above her head, hips shifted to one side with her right thigh jutting forward, breasts thrust out in offering as a light sheen of sweat glistened on her panting chest. She tossed her head back with her eyes closed. Her moist lips were parted as if they were about to be kissed. Lynn smiled as she lowered her arms and sank gracefully to her knees on the soft fur rug before him. She kneeled tall, her back slightly arched to offer up her lush breasts as her hands came to rest upon her parted thighs in open submission. She bowed her head in respect to him who watched her dance.

Sebastian finished the second goblet of wine and tossed it aside. Lynn could hear his heavy breathing above her. She beamed, her face flushed with pleasure.

"By the blood of my forefathers, you will by my woman always!" Sebastian growled.

Moments later, wrapped in his arms, his lips bruising hers with their force; she moaned against his mouth as his hands eagerly removed the sheer blue silk chemise and tossed it aside. Tremors swept her body, as his heat seemed to engulf her. The cool air combined with her extreme arousal made her nipples jump sharply. Enough of her brain remained working to realize that she was panting with her head held back as this man, her man, was kneeling in front of her. He stood up and lifted her into his arms, and she could tell that, though weary, they held strength she had never known, and tenderness, which she had only dreamed.

Lynn was anxious but relished his tenderness and concern for her secret needs. He kissed his way up her leg, letting his fingers trail up both thighs, over the curve of her hips, and higher until she felt him lying on top of her. He reached up to grab both of her wrists, his gaze intense as he tied them together, and then to a single bedpost with a silk rope. She moaned in delight and whispered, "You do not need to bind me more Sir, for I am wanton tonight."

"Will you be mine always?" his words thrilled through her.

"It will be my greatest pleasure Master!" she sighed.

Bound to the bed, she surrendered her control, her inhibitions, to this man and was free to be a woman. As her head rested on the pillow, he began slowly stroking his fingers up and down her body, making her shiver. There was a pause when nothing was touching her, then she saw Sebastian pick up a long stick with soft feathers attached to the end. He touched the feathers to her skin, and the light brushes from it had her mewling continuously. The feathers traveled from her left ankle, up to her left shoulder, and then down her right shoulder to her right ankle. He teased her skin with the tickling softness mercilessly. The inside of her upper thighs was the worst, tantalizing and soft, until she was burning for a firmer touch.

12