The Claiming of Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, enough teasing!" she moaned pleadingly, her eyes closed. Lynn only sighed as he slipped his hands up her blushing thighs and began to caress her womanhood, sliding his fingers around its outer edges and even dipping one probing finger into her warmth. The caress ended, then Sebastian stopped touching her side too. Her eyes opened wide. "Are you displeased with me, Master?"

His voice was muffled. "No, I am, I am..."

She could hear his clothes falling to the floor, could hear his heavy breathing. He seemed to be waiting for something, but what she did not know. Opening her eyes and peering through her lashes, she gloried in the sight of his naked body leaning over her. She wanted to touch and kiss his muscular chest, to trace her fingers over his skin, but all she could do was watch as he lifted both of her ankles and spread them wide with his rough firm hands. Her legs now spread wide open left her completely exposed to him. The harsh contrast of his large bronze body next to her shimmering white skin was beautiful, but most of her attention was concentrated on his large, hard cock. The huge bronzed tool rubbed enticingly along her thigh, so close to her very open pink pussy.

He slipped his body into place, his hands sliding up the back of her thighs. Once between her legs, he caressed her hips and cupped her backside in his hands, rubbing his dick along the length of her pussy, while his lips traveled from her neck to her breasts. His mouth nipped and bit her nipple, as one hand moved up to her other breast, pulling and squeezing the tender tip. Whimpering with desire, she began moving her pussy against his dick, wishing it would slip inside her. She moaned and tried to thrust her breasts further into his hand and mouth. Finally, he pulled back and began to rub the head of his cock around the entrance to her pussy.

Tugging plaintively at her bindings, she mewled and sighed, pleading in a low sultry voice, "P... p... please! Oh! Please free me! Oh... oh... oh... I... need you! Just... take me, please!" He sat there contemplating the sight and sound of her wanton lust before him. After a few moments he knelt between her legs. His hands caressed her rounded hips, and his warm, wet tongue started to lick her inner thigh, slowly running up and down before finally finding her dripping pussy.

"Ooooh Sir," she moaned as he savored her drenched pussy with his own warm, wet mouth. His tongue bathed her aching pussy, lapping at her as she arched in response. "Oh p... p... pleeeeease!" she begged.

Her breathing quickened, and she writhed and moaned from the pleasure he was giving her. She wrapped her legs around him, confining his knowledgeable tongue inside her. His tongue thrust deep inside her, making her gasp sharply in response. When his tongue found her aroused clit he stroked it up and down, repeatedly, until the months of yearning erupted and she climaxed powerfully against his mouth while he continued to lick her.

Lifting his hands, he grabbed her hips and held her firmly. As he teased her pussy with the head of his dick again, he growled, "Dance and sing for me to take you like the slut you are."

She whimpered again, frenzied with desire she as she twisted and writhed about on the bed. She moaned softly, despairingly. "Please," she groaned, beseeching him with a renewed vigor. "Please, just..." She cried out in frustration. "I want you..." She writhed until she had worked herself up to a covering of sweat.

Slowly, he kissed his way up her body, and stopped at her breasts. "Ooh, master, please! I can take no more!" She gasped as his hands slid under her back, slightly lifting her up as he hungrily sucked each of her nipples into his mouth, his tongue bathing them as it had her pussy. She felt his teeth tamely biting the side of her neck as he roughly and passionately kissed his way up her body. Finally reaching her mouth, he kissed her impetuously and deep, their tongues mating and fusing into one. The taste of her juices still on his mouth made her body grow even wetter with desire.

With a single sharp, forceful thrust, he slid into her up to the very hilt of his cock as their tongues explored. Breathlessly she cried out, "Yes, YES, oh yesss..." as she felt her wet pussy filled to capacity with his hot, pulsing cock, her warm, wet walls clenching around him. He reached up and, with a flick of his, had her arms free. Her hands grasped his back, her nails scratching his skin as she clawed and writhed in her passion.

In a breathless whisper against his ear she moaned, "harder... faster... deeper..." She was so wet now that his cock easily glided in and out of her, over and over and over again. With each deep thrust, her dance bells chimed in appreciation. She grasped his backside and pulled him even deeper into her with every thrust, her legs spread wide for a few thrusts before she wrapped them back around his body. Her breasts swelled with desire, and he felt her hard nipples rubbing against his chest as he moved above her. His impassioned breath was warm and moist against her neck and cheek as his cock moved and pounded inside her.

"I am going to take you like the wild animal you are!" he grunted, his hips working against hers.

Her nails dug into his back as she responded with a primal growl, "Then ride your willing slut!"

He pulled out of her and flipped her over, then pushed her onto her hands and knees. She jumped as his hand moved to the middle of her back.

CRACK! His hand crashed down to spank her up thrust bottom. "You are a wanton slut! You are so wet your passion juices are dripping from you." he smirked.

CRACK! Lynn wiggled her bottom. "I have been so bad master, spank me again, harder."

CRAACK! "Oooohhhh!"

Sebastian spread her pussy wide open with his fingers and played with the damp curls and her engorged lips before slipping his hard cock inside her as he knelt behind. She whimpered in anticipation, knowing he would be able to thrust deeper this way. She grunted as his hips pounded against her. "Mmm... You are hurting me Master, but it is such a wonderfully pleasurable hurt!"

CRACK! CRACK! "Ah, ah aahhh!" She gasped as he reached around and grasped her swaying tits for a couple of fierce thrusts, his hammering accented with the chiming of her bells and his deep grunts.

He grasped a fistful of her wet auburn hair, gently pulling on it as he thrust into her repeatedly as a stallion does a wild mare. Her head tilted back from his gentle pulling, as cries of passion and desire filled the room and echoed down the hall. His hands held firm to her ample hips as he continued to pound into her from behind, thrusting his rock-hard manhood into her repeatedly.

Lynn looked down between her swaying breasts to see his bronze cock glistening with her juices as it slid in and out of her with an unrelenting tempo.

"S...Se...Sebast...oh...sir," Tossing her head back, she howled as her entire womanhood pulsed with orgasmic contractions, and she drowned in a feeling so overwhelmingly delicious that she lost touch with everything around, caring about nothing else but her raw carnal pleasure. "Lynn, you have ensnared my soul, woman," he grunted, grasping her hips hard as his own orgasm started unleashing his seed deep inside her. He pulled her hips so tightly against himself that he lifted her slightly off the bed, and his hard, spurting cock filled every inch inside her.

Trembling as their energy and adrenaline subsided, they both collapsed onto the furs, spent and glistening with a thin veil of perspiration from their exertions. Sebastian slowly pulled Lynn on top of him and slowly, very slowly and deeply kissed her as their heartbeats returned to normal, taking their sweet time to explore each other's mouths with their tongues. They spent what seemed like forever indulging in long, slow, deep kisses, until she rested her head on his chest, every muscle in her body relaxed, their hearts still pounding together.

He sighed contentedly. "Lynn, I want to take you way from this, to be my... my consort."

"Master, I would carry your yoke naked to anywhere in the world!" she exclaimed. As she rolled off his chest and had him lay his tired head between her soft breasts, she slowly, lightly stroked his head, back and shoulders, breathing in his scent.

It felt good to have a soft warm body next to his, even if it was just one night and he would have to do penance for this transgression of the rules he was to follow. Still he was not a man of this world, just a wander that was tailor made for this world. Tonight, he sleep like the man he was tomorrow he will return to his duties of being an Exemplar. He pulled Lynn close and smelling her perfume, their passion juices and feeling her warmth, he slept deeply.

She felt him relax and grow heavy with sleep. A soft smile came to her face, her eyes drifted closed, and she soon joined him in slumber.

12