The Clan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, I'm nearly, nearly... nearly... AH YEAH, YEAH, YEAH," Debbie screamed as she hit an orgasm the greatness of which she never knew was possible.

It was magnificent. But Justin still hadn't cum, and as Debbie allowed the after glow to wash over her, they both felt he was about to cum. Debbie held her position for her son and Justin felt he was exploding out the end of his dick into his mother. Debbie in turn felt a different emotion as she felt him cum into her pussy -- absolute and unquestionable love for Justin as her son and lover.

Debbie's hands found her son's head as he crumpled into her and she ran her fingers through his hair, eyes closed and a huge smile on her face.

"Oh honey you were magnificent, that was just so good, so good." Justin smiled at his mother and in his mind thanked Jeremy, and told himself he owed his friend, owed him big time.

12