The Clan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take it? It's all yours, all yours. Oh yeah, this is fuckin wicked. It's so good." Daniel was able to give a coherent voice to his passion now, as an equal with his mother in this.

They hammered away at each other for what seemed like forever, but it was only thirty minutes. It was the sounds of Julia's impending orgasm that brought Daniel to his own. Julia's bucking, thrashing, shaking of the head and loud inaudible noises told her son he had given her what he was so desperate to give her; an orgasm that left her totally spent. Suddenly, Julia grabbed her son's face as hard as she could, although Daniel felt no pain because he was too far into his own orgasm. She stared into those wonderful, loving and all giving eyes of her son, the very window to his soul.

Julia could see for the first time, as all pretension was stripped away from him, to the absolute, unquestionable and deep abiding love he had for her. As Daniel stared into his mother's eyes he saw the final vestiges of doubt and social constraint lift and disappear, and all that was left was her undying love and desire for him. In that moment of clarity and truth between mother and son, in that moment where their passions and desires met, they were silent.

As they acknowledged the deep, deep truth of the other, and knew they were each other's soul mate, their orgasms continued to erupt. They now found their voices once more. Their high pitched sounds of total pleasure were heard, as their bodies gave up to orgasms that truly felt like the earth had moved -- moved all the way to another plain of existence.

"Fuckin' hell you're bloody good," was all Julia could pant once her passing orgasm allowed her to speak. Daniel smiled as he once again gave thanks to Jeremy. This was their beginning, but as different from the other mothers and sons, as people are from each other.

12