The Clan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time she had ever wanted to do this for a man, as she undid his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down. Jed's five and a half inch cock sprung out and Beth caught it with her hand, and seductively licked the head a few times while staring into her son's eyes. They could see the desire and deep love for each other.

"Oh mum, this is one of my fantasies come true."

Jed's breathing was ragged and fast.

"You've always wanted a head job?" Beth asked her son as she licked the head of his rock hard dick a few more times.

"No. I've fantasized about you giving me a head job."

Beth felt her body react and she longed for the cock in her hand to be in her pussy, her son's cock in her pussy. Her mouth enveloped Jed's cock and she sucked quickly on his rock hard. There was method in her madness, madness because although she was the one who wanted slow and tender, she wanted her son to cum quickly, so they could take advantage of his youthful recovery time. That would allow their love making to be long, very long. Within a minute or two Jed was exclaiming,

"Oh mum I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Jed tried to pull out of his mother's mouth, but she held him there. Beth had heard so many women discuss the pros and cons of swallowing cum and decided to taste it for herself; and who better to taste than her lovely son Jed. He understood what his mother intended and that pushed him over the edge of his orgasm, and pushed him very hard.

"Oh, this is so great, so great. Oh mum, you're beautiful, beautiful. Oh, oh."

Her son's cum shot to the back of Beth's throat and she swallowed. It was ok, she thought. In fact given it was her son's dick in her mouth and, Beth wanted to do this again -- a lot. She licked his dick clean and he hardly lost rigidity at all.

Beth stood and smiled lovingly at her son. Jed knew what she wanted and his hands went under her thin cotton dress to the sides of her cotton panties, and he pulled them down. Beth stepped out of them and moved to the kitchen table, where she lay flat on her back with her legs over the end. She spread them wide for her son, who came and knelt between them. Jed lifted his mother's dress and she was burning with anticipation, as her son brought his mouth to her smooth pussy.

Beth felt her son's tongue on her outer pussy lips, and she had to raise herself up on her elbows to watch Jed lovingly and slowly lick her pussy lips. As they wobbled from her son's tongue, Beth found the sight an incredible turn on. She couldn't wait for Jed to bring his tongue to her pussy slit, and just as she was thinking this he did just as she wanted. Beth wondered if he was reading her mind, but she knew it was just his ability to read her so well... but wasn't that reading her mind? Jed's tongue had been slipping into her wet slit for what seemed an age, and then it flicked her clit through her hood.

"Ahh, ahh."

Beth responded to her son, as huge waves of pleasure from her clit ran through her body. Jed's full attention was now on his mother's clit, and she loved the way he was licking her there; it was slow, soft and tender. Her hands gently caressed his head, shoulders and face, telling him how much she loved what he was doing.

Beth leaned back supporting herself with one arm, caressing her son with the other. Jed brought a finger to her open slit and teased her with it by slowly running it up and down her open pussy lips. Beth wanted her son's finger in her and pushed her hips forward, impaling herself on his finger as it slid pass her open pussy lips and into her love tunnel.

Jed hooked his finger as it slid into his mother's love tunnel, while never missing a beat with his tongue on her clit. He knew exactly where her G spot was to be found, and now he rotated his finger on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Beth's reaction was instantaneous and anticipated, as she knew what her son's finger had been seeking as soon as he had hooked it. Her groans turned to screams as her body gyrated and pumped to his tongue and finger.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Beth was asking herself where her son had learnt to do this; he had had no girlfriends as far as she knew. Where had he learnt this?

Beth's body wanted her son, and not just his tongue and finger, but she had to have him inside her. Beth leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders with both hands, and pulled him up and toward her. Jed stopped licking her clit and gently pulled his finger out of her pussy, straightened and looked into his mother's eyes.

He could see her desperate desire and need for him, and knew what she wanted. He had become rock hard again within a few minutes of his mother sucking him off. Now he brought his dick to her open pussy lips with his right hand, and guided it to the very wet entrance of her love tunnel. His cock slid in slowly, as his mother was far tighter than he thought she would be; 'no real sex for so long had made her tight', he told himself as he slowly and gently pushed the head of his cock passed her opening. Man it felt so good, he thought.

Beth gasped loudly as her son penetrated her for the first time, and she couldn't believe how good sex felt again after such a long time.

"Ooh, ooh, Jed, Jed baby, you feel so good. Oh yeah push him all the way in. Ooh, ooh, you're filling me, filling me. Ooh, ooh."

This was all Beth could say before the sensation of her son's dick in her overwhelmed her and she lost any more words she may have had. She loved the way her son was continuing to be slow and gentle with her, after not having had sex for such a long time.

Jed pushed slowly into his mother's love tunnel, watching her pussy lips being pull back into her with his dick. Finally, he was at the end of Beth's very wet love tunnel. Now he withdrew slowly until nearly all the way out of his mother, and then back in all the way to the end again. Both of Beth's arms were supporting her now as she leaned back to give her son a smooth passage to thrust into her love tunnel.

However, the over powering sensation was bringing her quickly to the peak of her orgasm, and she could contain herself no longer. With her loud groans of pleasure which were more like grunts, Jed could hear his mother was close to hitting her orgasm and he gently sped up. That was too much for Beth, and she pushed herself to her son, and wrapped her arms around him, pulling Jed into her. Jed kept his rock hard dick deeply imbedded in his mother's love tunnel and held that position, and as Beth screamed her climax Jed shot his load into her.

Mother and son shuddered, shook and convulsed together in their throes of sexual fulfilment and release. They held each other as only lovers do, both knowing that they had crossed the sacred line and yet neither could give a damn. They wanted more, much more, and they wanted it from each other. As they both began to come down, Jed gave a silent thanks to Jeremy. Panting, mother and son looked at each other, now as lovers.

"Fuck I want you Jed," was all Beth could get out and she smiled and kissed him hungrily and passionately. As her son kissed her as hard, he gently caressed her breasts while keeping his dick buried in her. That day they fucked each other another six times, until Beth had to call a halt as her poor pussy couldn't take any more.

"Jed baby, if you want mummy tomorrow, you'd better stop now," she told him at 8.00 that night after their sixth long and loving fuck. He nodded. Jed didn't want to spoil a good thing, and besides he could see in his mother's eyes that she still wanted her son, so tomorrow would be just as good.

12