The Clan Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers

Jason's dick was slamming full boar against his mother's cervix now and the increased stimulation was too much for Bec and she tried hard to stifle her screams of pure sexual ecstasy. With her head flung back and her fist stuffed in her mouth, she gave voice to the best orgasm she had ever had; and it was her owe son who had done this to her, and she didn't care who knew.

Jason grabbed his mother's ponytail she had put her hair in to walk, and pulled back a little -- not too hard. Then he slammed his dick one last time as deep into his mother as he could get it, held it there and shot bolt after bolt of cum into her. Both were really quite loud as they climaxed together, amid their panting and sweating. Finally, they both came down from their sexual highs, and Jason collapsed onto his mother's back. He held her for a few seconds and then spun her around to find her mouth with his, and they kissed just as passionately and hungrily as their first time.

They held each other, with their shorts off naked from the waist down and cum beginning to drip from Bec's pussy -- what a sight they would have made for someone walking along their path. They didn't care if they were found. They didn't care who knew about them. Right now mother and son would have shouted their love and desire for each other from the roof tops. They stayed like this for a long time, just soaking up the sheer pleasure of being in each other's arms as lovers -- forbidden lovers. Finally they separated and looked at each other with new eyes.

"Let's go home and do this in comfort," Jason suggested and he saw his mother's eyes widen with pleasure and anticipation.

"Oh yeah baby, let's," Bec said and left no doubt in her son's mind that she was just as enthusiastic for more sex as her son. Bec replaced her thong and again they pulled their shorts back on, and walked home hand in hand to a very new life together.

Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers
12