The Clan Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers

To all who are wondering what is to happen to the twenty pairs, well I have always planned a sequel to this sage set one year later. From this sequel I have stories of 'fathers and daughters' for those who are interested. The sequel will be called 'The Club', and you may have guessed what it will be about. I have already written several 'father and daughter' stories, but they will be released after 'The Club'. For anyone hoping for something a little cruder, sorry, that's not my style. I'm a sucker for the sweet -- I'm a dreamer.

To those who have felt it necessary to be critical of my spelling, grammar and the like -- thanks. I need to be far more careful in the future.

To those who found some of the story lines a little strained shall we say, you are probably right. I think at the end of the day, twenty was too many and I did struggle to create feasible scenarios. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers
12