The Clan Wars Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the beach nearby, Grotag had slid his arms under Kami's legs until his hands were firmly grasping her voluminous ass-cheeks. Lifting them slightly, he half crouched while lashing his tongue over her quim. Meanwhile, his hips kept up the steady, gentle bucking motion as he fucked his shaft deeper into his sister's throat. The orc siblings stayed in that position for a few, long minutes; brother pumping his cock into sister's mouth with gentle, yet urgent need.

{Gah! Ok, brother. I need to breathe,} said Kami, pulling Grotag's spit coated phallus from her mouth.

{Let us do something different. It felt good, but I could not cum like that,} said the huge warrior. {I need to fuck something properly.}

{And I need a proper fucking,} said Kami, climbing out from under her brother and getting on to her hands and knees. {Get over here and fuck my ass, brother.}

Hidden in the gloom of the trees, Mila peered past Alagar's swelling knot and swinging balls to watch as Grotag squatted behind his sister's buttocks and lined his gleaming phallus up with her anal opening. Above her, Alagar was happily humping his hot, veiny schlong down her throat. Mila gently gripped the canine shaft and pulled it out of her mouth, before turning over and mirroring Kami's position on all fours.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as she pulled the engorged dick past her lips. "Mount me like that! I need to feel that cock of yours inside my ass."

Alagar panted agreeably and rotated until the black fur of his chest was looming over Mila's head. The orc could feel the slimy, pointed head of his pulsing cock prodding at the cleft of her butt. Reaching back with one hand, she grasped the hot column of warg flesh and helped the affectionate beast find her sphincter. As Grotag slowly pushed his massive cock into Kami's asshole, Mila guided her warg companion's oversized organ into her own anus.

{Yes! There it is, brother. Push it in,} grunted Kami as her sphincter spread around Grotag's girthy organ.

Alagar's heavy shaft drooled a steady stream of hot, watery pre-cum into Mila's bowels, the sloppy fluid producing an obscene squelching noise as the black-furred creature began easing his organ in and out between the orc's raised buttocks. The scene was mirrored on the shore as Grotag's dark green skin slapped against his sister's, the smacking noise of his thighs impacting hers and the low grunts of the icestuous siblings masking the lewd sounds of Mila and Alagar's hidden coupling.

{You -uh- are -uh- a -uh- good -uh- sis-uh-ter,} groaned Grotag. The ample, rounded flesh of Kami's ass jiggled with each of his thrusts and the large orc's swinging ball-sack slapped noisily against her dripping fuck-hole.

Kami folded her arms and lowered her head to them, leaving her rump raised, and braced her legs wide while she let her brother sate his lust in the tight, warm confines of her anus.

{Fuck -uh- my -uh- ass -uh-, brother,} came her panted reply. {Fill -uh- your -uh- dutiful -uh- sister's -uh- ass -uh- with -uh- your -uh- seed.}

All Grotag could manage was a rumbling growl, his massive hands clenching tight, gripping the smooth green skin of Kami's arse as he rutted her with intense, heavy strokes. Hidden in the shadows of the trees, Mila watched the incestuous sodomy with desire burning in her eyes. She knew the orc customs; that all virile members of the tribe could be called upon to service their chief and that non-vaginal intercourse between family members was not taboo among the wilder clans, but her years living outside tribal culture had ingrained within her the more commonly accepted norms and the lewd display on the beach in front of her drove her wild with lust. Bucking back against Alagar's thrusts, she felt the heat of his knot press against her sphincter. With a low growl in her throat, the desperate orc pushed against the veiny bulge while relaxing her tight ring of muscle until, with a pop that could be felt if not heard, the canine cock slid fully into her back passage, tying the rutting pair together. The warg arched his back and gripped the sweaty orc's neck between his jaws, exerting a delicate yet firm pressure on Mila's skin as his hefty organ was entombed within the vice-like grip of her anus.

On the beach, Kami had slid forwards, mashing her huge, bountiful tits into the dirt and leaving her ass only slightly raised. The immense bulk of her brother covered her back completely as he lay atop her, his ass rising and falling quickly as he sodomized his sister's prostrate form. Both orcs were grunting and panting loudly as they fucked, completely given over to their thumping lust.

Under the trees, Mila and Alagar mirrored the sibling's lusty sodomy, the movement of the warg's steady humping only slightly less pronounced than Grotag's thanks to the thick knot that tied Mila's sphincter tightly to the base of his pre-cum oozing phallus. The warg-rider could feel her companion's weighty tool and girthy knot pulsing and throbbing against the silky skin of her anus and knew she would soon feel his boiling jism pumping into her bowels. Her own orgasm was not far off - copious amounts of clear, slimy fem-lube oozed from her cunt, soaking the ground beneath the knotted pair's heaving haunches.

Grotag bellowed and mashed his pelvis against his sister's juicy buttocks, his hips flexing rhythmically, the muscles of his ass contracting as he hosed his orc-seed into Kami's hole. Kami's roar of satisfaction came through clenched teeth as her own orgasm was triggered by the act of her anal passage being filled with her brother's thick spunk.

The sight of the female orc's ass getting pumped full of her brother's sperm was too much for Mila and her twat shuddered in sympathetic climax, causing her well fucked asshole to clench and squeeze down on the massive dog-cock stuffed into it. Alagar growled and his jaws pressed heavily on Mila's neck while his tool began hosing cum into her backside. Mila's breath exhaled in a long, ragged expression of pleasure and satisfaction as the beast mounting her spurted powerful, sticky ropes of jizz into her convulsing arse. The sensation was exquisite - hot cum filled her completely, warming her to her core until she felt it squirt from where her sphincter was wrapped around the base of Alagar's slowly deflating knot. Through heavy lidded eyes, she watched as Grotag pushed himself up off his thoroughly fucked sister. His immense, softening tool seemed to take an eternity to slide past his sister's sphincter before it popped free of Kami's grasping asshole. A string of cum glinted in the firelight, stretching from Grotag's gently pulsing member to the hole it had been vigorously fucking as Grotag gave his sister's ass a final affectionate squeeze and hauled himself to his feet.

{I think we must bathe again,} grunted the big orc.

{Indeed,} came Kami's weary reply as she pushed herself to her unsteady feet. A slow waterfall of her brother's sperm oozed from her gaping anus to splatter on the ground.

Hidden in the treeline, Alagar continued to inseminate Mila's overfilled asshole, the excess, sloppy cum oozing in pulsing spurts from where her sphincter was wrapped tightly around the base of his knot.

"Ohhh, good boy," gasped Mila, her body still quivering from her long, drawn out orgasm and the pleasant sensation of Alagar's warm jizz churning into her bowels. "What a good boy..."

Alagar released grip on his friend's neck, his tail wagging, while he finished squirting his voluminous load into her sloppy, overflowing rear. The warg gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek and gently pulled his now significantly smaller knot out of her anus, causing a gush of viscous semen to pour from the distended opening. Mila gingerly rolled over to a sitting position, taking the warg's huge head between her hands and petting his mane. She planted a loving kiss on his fuzzy forehead before groggily standing up.

"I guess we'd better go get cleaned up too, huh, boy?" she said as the girl and her warg stepped out from the trees and made their way down to the river to join the two bathing orcs.

From their position in the river, Kami and Grotag turned to watch as Mila and Alagar walked down to the water's edge, the big male raising a muscled arm to wave once he recognized the pair. Mila could feel a steady trickle of sticky warg-sperm oozing down the inside of her thighs as she began wading into the cool water and wondered if the orc siblings could see it in the darkness.

{Greetings,} said Mila as she walked into the water.

{Greetings, Mila,} replied Grotag raising a fist out of the water and pointing it in her direction. His sister simply nodded.

Mila swam over to the brutish orc, reaching out with her own fist and bumping her knuckles with his.

{I am clean enough,} said Kami as she watched the two exchange the informal orcish greeting, generally reserved for friends. {Brother, I shall see you back at the hut. Good night.}

Mila turned to watch the curvy form of Kami wade onto the shore.

{I do not think she likes me,} she said, casting a glance over her shoulder at Grotag.

Grotag moved closer behind her and Mila felt something hard brush against the back of her thigh.

{She is jealous. My sister is a good, strong orc. You are a good, strong orc,} explained Grotag. {She is worried you will take me away from the tribe.}

{Is that so?} said Mila as she turned to face the dark green warrior.

The two orcs were standing close to one another, the water lapping against the underside of Mila's breasts. With a sly smile, she reached out under the water until her hand found Grotag's semi-erect cock.

{You would leave the village with a skinny foreign orc?} she asked as she wrapped her fingers around the wide column of flesh.

{You are tough and pretty,} said Grotag, eyes narrowing at the mention of the word skinny, shaft hardening in her grasp, {but no, my place is here, with my village and my chief. Still, if you would have me, I would enjoy coupling with you.}

Gripping his monolithic penis tightly, Mila pulled herself closer to the orc until she could wrap her hands around his waist. Her wet breasts mashed against his chest and she parted her thighs to let his cock pass between them and caress her pussy-lips.

{I would like that as well,} she breathed into his ear. She reached back, under the water, and began to guide his length into her waiting cunny.

{No,} objected Grotag. {The Chief is the only one who may have a village warrior in her cunt. May I use your ass?}

With a small sigh of disappointment, Mila shifted slightly and started to feed the big warrior's cock into her asshole. {Very well.}

Still gaping and slick with Alagar's seed, Grotag's wide tool slipped into her asshole relatively easily. Mila clung to the orc's barrel like chest while he gripped a buttcheek in each hand and lowered her onto his throbbing shaft. Mila grunted in approval as, inch by inch, the big orc's pole sunk into her stretched rump.

{That is good,} said Grotag. {You take my cock well. My sister is right to be jealous.}

Mila couldn't hide her surprise at his frankness; {Your sister?}

{Yes. I am surprised you could not hear us rutting as you approached,} said Grotag. {She is most accommodating. She is a good sister.}

The flame of desire licked through Mila's body once more and she began bouncing her ass on Grotag's anally entombed phallus.

{I, uh, may have seen something. I did not want to interrupt.}

{Ha!} exclaimed the hefty fighter, matching the female's bouncing rhythm with his own upwards thrusts. {I thought I saw something moving under the trees.}

Alagar had gotten out of the water and was sitting on his haunches on the shore watching the two orcs churn the surface of the river with their rutting. The warg let out an amused bark as he listened to their conversation.

{Your warg suggests you enjoyed the show, warrior,} said Grotag.

{You understand him?} said Mila. Her arms were wrapped tightly around the orc's muscular neck, her breasts pressed hard against his broad chests. Her nipples were stiff with arousal and poked hard against Grotag as he sodomised the female orc's backside with steady, languid thrusts.

{There is a pack of wargs that live in the forest nearby. We have some dealings with them,} said Grotag. {My sister is more friendly with them. I think their big males just like stuffing their knots into orc cunt now and then.}

The big orc chuckled at his last pronouncement while he continued to fuck Mila's properly stretched open asshole.

{There is something to be said for a big warg knot,} agreed Mila.

{Ha! I like you very much, woman!} laughed Grotag. {Not only do you fight like a true warrior, but you are as lusty as one!}

The barrel chested orc hugged Mila tightly and began striding towards the shore, tree trunk of a penis still ensconced in her ass.

{Perhaps your warg would like to join us?} he asked as he carried the smaller orc to the edge of the river.

{There's no harm in asking,} agreed Mila. {Nothing like two big boys to fill a girl up.}

Alagar was standing on the shore by the time the two orcs reached it, his tail wagging and huge red penis sliding out of his sheath once more. Mila bit her lip in anticipation as she pulled herself off Grotag's rampant erection, thankful the two males, despite having cum so recently, were so virile that they were ready for another round. It seemed like she was going to get the proper fucking she had so desired. After Grotag lay on his back on the packed sand of the shore, the lusty female warrior quickly straddled him, her back to his chest, and placed the gloriously huge head of his dick against the dilated entrance to her ass. With a slow, pleasure laden sigh, she sank her butt downwards, relishing the incremental penetration of her back passage as the orc's girthy tool filled it. Once she had bottomed out, in every sense of the word, she leaned backwards until her back was resting against Grotag's slab of a chest. The brute reached his arms around her and grabbed her heaving titties, squeezing her diamond hard nipples between thumb and forefinger while he groped the heavy, glistening orbs.

Spreading her legs, Mila looked over at the panting warg nearby; "C'mon old boy. Mount up."

The warg needed no further encouragement and trotted forward until the fur of his belly brushed against the skin of Mila's stomach. The canine's engorged shaft prodded at the folds of Mila's twat, coating it with slimy pre-cum, before the female orc reached between her legs, grasped the pulsing organ and guided into her quim. As the furry beast above her slowly fed his tapered schlong into her dripping cunt, the big orc warrior beneath her began to slowly buck his hips, causing his immense tube of cock-meat to slowly slide in and out of her straining butthole, all the while mauling and manhandling her sweat-drenched breasts. Mila cried out in orgasm and a spray of girl-cum squirted from her over-sexed pussy until Alagar plugged the quivering organ with his swollen knot.

Sandwiched between the two well-endowed thrusting males, Mila dropped her head back over Grotag's shoulder, gasping for air while her sopping wet holes were vigorously used. Rhythmic wet squelching sounds emanated from both her thoroughly-fucked ass and her stuffed cunny as the impressively hung orc beneath her and the monstrously huge warg above her thrust and withdrew their cocks, rutting like mindless animals. Another orgasm ripped through the hapless orc's body, causing her limbs to spasm. While she rode it out, Mila reached up to grab her own legs behind the knees, holding them apart to give the virile males pounding her holes better access. Alagar growled in approval and arched his back, leaning forward to push his knot past Mila's pussy-lips and into the wet warmth beyond them. Grotag grunted and moved his hands from her tits to her ass cheeks, gripping them tightly as he spread them apart and flexed his pelvis mechanically, ravishing her buttery back passage.

{Oh, shit! Fuck me like that!} moaned Mila. {Fuck another orgasm into me!}

Alagar huffed and panted, pumping his haunches and clearly relishing the moist, hot pressure of his companion's cunt wrapped around his tumescent knotty bulge. Mila could feel his thick knot and slick cock rubbing against the thin barrier of skin that separated it from Grotag's veiny length sliding in and out of her ass. Gobs of sloppy white cum, deposited in her ass by Alagar's earlier ass-fucking, were squeezed out of her sphincter with each thrust of Grotag's pistoning phallus and dribbled down her spread ass-crack. The sensation was intoxicating, but it became euphoric when she felt Alagar's bestial phallus start spewing jets of scalding seed into her womb. Every muscle in the region of her groin clamped up, crushing the two cocks inside her holes with velvety pressure.

{Ungh... Going to cum...} grunted Grotag.

{Yesss! Give it to meee! Fill me up!} exclaimed Mila as she orgasmed wildly.

With a final shove, the big orc buried his mighty schlong balls deep in the climaxing woman's ass. His testicles heaved and contracted and Mila felt his girthy dick pulse and bulge until forceful spurts of sloppy orc seed erupted from the swollen mushroom head of his penis to spray deep into her ass and mingle with the seed already deposited in there by her warg. Mila went limp, eyes rolling back as the warg and the burly orc, both unmoving but for short, gentle-yet-urgent bucks from their hips, filled her anus and cunny with vast quantities of hot, slimy cum.

The three rutting figures held their position for an age, the two males steadily pumping their seed into the ravished female. Eventually, Alagar dismounted his orc companion and pulled his spent canine shaft from her with a damp squelch. A white torrent of glistening ejaculate poured from her recently vacated twat. Mumbling a tired 'Good boy' to her warg, the exhausted Mila simply rolled onto her side, letting Grotag spoon her, his softening yet girthy cock still embedded in her cum-drenched ass. As the black furred beast turned in a small circle and lay down to nap he could hear his partner and their new friend start to snore quietly. The massive canine's tail thumped happily against the ground a few times and he stretched open his jaw in a big, satisfied yawn before he closed his eyes and joined them in sleep.

12