The Clan Wars Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yegor came soon after, and Hedda's body tensed in another orgasm as she felt pulsing waves of thick, cold troll-seed inseminate her well fucked cunt. The troll-cock was like a hose, pumping out obscene amounts of syrupy spunk that quickly filled her cunny, stuffed full of cock-meat as it was. The blonde barbarian looked down between her legs with eyes half closed in satisfaction to watch a veritable waterfall of pale seed spurt from her packed twat to splatter on the ground.

Jon had pulled his spent cock out of Agafya's anus and was lying on his back, watching his lover get inseminated with copious quantities of troll semen. Agafya was lying next to him, lazily watching the lewd scene as cum oozed from her distended asshole. As he languidly reached over to grope one of the troll's hefty tits, he noticed a young centaur filly with raven black hair waiting anxiously to one side of his war-band's camp. When their eyes met, she cast a furtive look around and beckoned him over. With a satisfied sigh, the young warrior strapped on his kilt and ambled towards the pretty centaur.

"Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your fun, but you're Jon, right? Bann's friend?" said Cress.

"Hey, it's no problem. Just finished anyhow," said Jon, nodding amiably. "You're Cress. I remember you - you're a messenger like Bann. How is he? I haven't seen him in ages."

"Yeah, well, about that..."

A short while later, Jon and Hedda, now properly clothed, were seated in the gatehouse. Cress had just finished filling the two barbarians in on Bann's disappearance.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" said Hedda.

"I didn't remember you guys until I was going through the gate just now and, um, saw you two," replied the centaur. "We only met the once and that was way back, before we left your village. I'm sorry, but Freida and I have been wracking our brains trying to figure out how to get him back and we couldn't think of anything but maybe with you guys we can come up with a plan. I mean, we know where he is and everything but Freida's a minotaur and I'm a centaur and we're not really sneaky but maybe you guys can get in there and get him out or something. Or maybe it's too late and he's de-"

"No," interrupted Jon, inwardly astonished at the filly's stream of consciousness manner of speech. "He's not dead. He's my friend. Our friend. We'll get him. Right Hedda?"

"Yeah, we'll get him, but it will have to be tonight," said Hedda. "The shaman's going to be staying in the main hall with Gunnar tonight. The guards are still at the wagon, but this will be our best chance to get in there with it being unoccupied."

"I'm gonna kill those bastards," said Jon, drawing his sword.

"Don't be stupid, Jon," said Hedda. "We can't kill our way in there. Not in the middle of the host. No, this will have to be sneaky."

An hour later, Jon and Hedda were standing on the compound wall. They had persuaded the guard on the wall that they would take over his shift and the goblin had been more than happy to leave them to it and go join the festivities down in the courtyard. Now, Hedda was trying to shake the lingering effects of the goblin brew from her head as she looked across at the roof of the barracks and the two story wagon beyond it.

"Think you can make the throw?"

"I don't think I can, I know I can," replied Jon confidently. He was holding a heavy grappling hook and rope in his hand.

"Alright. Let's get to it."

The two northerners took a running jump and landed as softly as they could on the tile roof of the barracks. Then, crouching as low as possible, they hurried over to the edge nearest the shaman's wagon. As Hedda scanned their surroundings, Jon twirled the hook and rope, gathering momentum before launching it underhand toward the lip of the wagon's roof. To his relief it caught and held on the first throw and he quickly looped it around his waist and braced his feet.

"Ok, your turn," he whispered to Hedda.

After testing the tension, Hedda gripped the line firmly and swung her legs onto it. It seemed to take an age, but steadily the blonde warrior inched her way along the rope. On the barracks roof, Jon's muscles bulged and knotted as he strained to hold the line taut. He grunted in relief as Hedda finally reached the other end.

Releasing her hold on the rope, Hedda cast a quick glance down and held her breath as a guard ambled between the barracks wall and the huge cart. Once the soldier had passed, she felt around with her feet until she found the ledge of the window she was seeking. Tentatively, the agile warrior shifted her weight onto the ledge and moved her hands one by one to grip the upper edge of the window frame. Then, with pain shooting through the fingers of one hand as she gripped the thin wood tightly, Hedda carefully pried open the shutters covering the window she was braced against.

The room inside was gloomy and unlit, cast in shades of blue and black, but, Hedda whispered quiet thanks, seemed empty. She couldn't see any danger, so, heart palpitating with adrenaline, she heaved herself into the room. The floor she stepped upon was carpeted with a thick rug. Her arm brushed against a heavy curtain hanging beside the window. To her left was a set of stairs leading down to the lower floor, to her right, across the open floor, a large mirror was hanging on the wall. Treading softly, she moved towards the mirror. The frame was ornate, covered with twisting patterns and shapes she could barely make out in the darkness. As she examined it, the faint sound of someone close by and breathing heavily made her hand drop to the hilt of her dirk.

It was Bann. The young barbarian was standing at the top of the stairs, completely naked, a dazed expression on his face. He was sporting a prodigious erection. The nude young man stumbled towards Hedda.

"What the fuck, Bann?" whispered Hedda.

Her friend remained silent as he approached the spear-maiden. Once he was close to her, he reached out and grabbed her breasts.

"Bann!" said Hedda as she slapped his hands away, "Now is not the time!"

Once again, no response was forthcoming. In the dim light, Hedda could see that his gaze was unfocused - her friend seemed to be staring straight past her, his face eerily expressionless. He kept trying to get close to her, reaching for her breasts, rampantly engorged cock bobbing before him.

"Oh shit Bann, what have they done to you?"

Thinking quickly, Hedda tugged the young man over to the window she had just climbed through. Like he was sleepwalking, her friend simply stumbled in the direction of her pull, hands grasping at her ass or tits, whichever was closest. Hedda released his hand and clambered through the window to pull herself up onto the roof of the cart. After signalling to Jon to untie the rope from his waist, she reeled it in and dropped back through the open window, coiled rope in hand. Bann had not moved from where she had put him.

"Sorry about this, friend," said Hedda, fending his groping hands away once more before winding up a vicious right hook that caught the stupefied young man just below his temple and laid him out on the carpet, unconscious.

Working frantically in the darkness, Hedda tied the rope in a loop under Bann's armpits. Maneuvering her friend like a man-sized doll, she sat him down on the window sill and, holding onto the rope, climbed back onto the wagon roof. Hauling on the rope as hard as she could, Hedda pulled her naked friend backwards out the window and heaved him onto the roof. Jon peered quizzically at the scene unfolding before him - Hedda was picking up a very naked Bann, who had the rope tied under his arms, and was gesticulating downwards over the side of the wagon. Jon didn't clue in until he saw the spear-maiden haul Bann to the edge of the wagon and begin lowering him. With realisation slowly dawning, he ran to the edge of the barracks and dropped to the ground. Only a moment later, the patrolling guard came walking around the corner of the wagon, heading towards the side that faced the barracks and the sight of a dangling Bann being lowered to the ground. Jon had to act quickly. A distraction was needed.

Slurring his speech as only an experienced drunk can, Jon walked up to the guard and called his mother a dog.

The first punch from the guard's mailed glove caught Jon in the stomach. The second was a heavy left hook that caught him on the ear. This was followed with a knee to the jaw that made Jon's vision spin. The ground looked exceedingly comfortable to the poor barbarian at this point, but, dimly, he knew he had to buy more time.

Through an excruciatingly painful jaw, Jon suggested that the guard hit like a kitten.

He was rewarded with a right hook to the nose that sent him reeling, at which point the guard grabbed him by the front of his shirt and hurled him bodily to the ground. As he sat on the ground, prodding his tender, bruised face, he saw Bann and Hedda round the corner of the barracks. Bann was being held upright like an apocalyptically intoxicated school boy by the tough spear-maiden. Neither spared Jon the slightest glance as they made their way back to the gatehouse. With blood spewing from his possibly broken nose, Jon grinned to himself and slumped to the ground.

The gatehouse was crowded. The centaur Cress, the minotaur Freida, and the two barbarians, Jon and Hedda, stood in a circle around the dazed, naked Bann. Immediately upon regaining consciousness, Bann had reached up and squeezed one of Freida's impressively huge titties. The lust crazed warrior was now tied to a chair in the centre of the room and was sporting an epic black eye. He struggled helplessly against the ropes binding his hands and feet to the chair. Jon was still nursing his jaw and had a handkerchief stuffed in his nostrils, causing him so sound like he had a terrible cold.

"Wad de fuck is wong wid him?"

"I zink it is magic," said the minotaur. "Look at ze size of his cock. Zat is not normal for a human."

"That could just be mushroom beer," said Hedda, trying not to stare at her friend's ample endowment.

"No, I don'd dink so," said Jon. "I was hella randy afder I drank id, bud I wasn'd oud of condrol like dat."

"You're right. Something's clearly fucking with his head," said Hedda. "We need a mage."

"There's a few gobbo wizards in camp, and the shaman of course," said Cress "but we can't go to any of them. We gotta keep this secret. If word gets out that we nicked him from the shaman's cart after he'd broken into it in the first place, we're all fucked. And either Freida or I have to leave in the morning anyhow, to go report to the queen, and if they find out one of her agents was involved then, oh spirits, there's gonna be so much trouble. This is a fuck-up of epic propo-"

"Vy not take him to Top Town?" said Freida.

"What?" said the other three at the same time.

"Top Town. It is only three days south from here," explained the minotaur. "I have been zere before - zere are certainly a few magic users zere. Ve can use ze letters of marque zat ze queen gave us in case any varhost patrols stop and qvestion us."

Bann jostled in his bindings, causing the chair to scrape on the floor.

"That sounds like the beginnings of a plan," said Hedda, "but we can't keep knocking the poor guy out to keep him still. We gotta find a way to calm him down somehow."

She sighed in frustration as she and her three friends stared glumly at Bann and his enormous erection and the problem it posed.

12