The Clanwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jelam, too, wondered at what the future might hold for them - he was about to enter a foreign land, until recently utterly hostile towards him and his people, with a bride whom he knew resented him and her maiden (Lover?) who undoubtedly felt slighted by his being forced between the two. He simply hoped to make the best of the new circumstances of his life, not much caring that he was forced to abandon the luxuries and privileges into which he was born. If he could prove his desire to love and support his wife in her rule, so much the better, though he had long since resigned himself to the knowledge that it would likely be in vain - he knew of many arranged marriages, none of which involved a happy coupling.

Still, while the post-coital euphoria remained, there seemed an unspoken truce amongst the three - whatever misgivings they may yet have come morning, for now they were content, and that would have to be enough.

12