The Class Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a door opening somewhere in the house startled Carson, effectively deflating what little was left of his relaxing erection. Emmy recognized his immediate discomfort and quickly placed a reassuring hand on his arm.

"Just my parents getting back from their show," she said.

"And they'll be okay with this?" Even for a family of nudists, he found it difficult to wrap his mind around the idea that the parents of a teenage daughter would be okay with finding her hanging out with a naked boy in the middle of the kitchen. She might be legally an adult, but not by much.

"Yeah," she said. "Just relax and don't make a big deal of it."

Emmy made it sound so easy, but Carson could tell that she understood his discomfort and sympathized. Moments later, her parents walked into the kitchen, still dressed up nicely from their evening out. It required every bit of his nerve to just stand there and act like there was nothing out of sorts while they took in the scene. To his amazement, neither blinked twice.

"Hello Carson," her father said. "Nice to see you again."

"You too, sir," Carson managed to say, giving an abbreviated wave.

"How did the studying go?" her mother asked.

"Went very well," Emmy said. "We got through all the material by dinner."

"That's great," her mother said, giving Carson an appreciative smile. "It was so nice of you to help out, especially this close to finals when you probably have studying of your own to do."

"It was no problem," Carson said. "If anything, it was probably more useful to me than just studying on my own would have been."

"Looks like you two have been enjoying the pool," her dad said.

"Yeah," Emmy said. "I think we're probably done for the night, though."

"Oh, ok," he said. "Your mom and I might take a quick dip, but didn't want to intrude if you two were going to be out there for a while."

"Nah, help yourself."

Carson was pretty certain that Emmy's parents would be out there nude as well, so he was relieved that Emmy was going to leave the pool to the two of them. Not that he particularly minded the idea of them skinny dipping, but he wasn't quite sure he was ready to hang out with them socially under those conditions. Not yet, anyway.

"Well, good to see you again, Carson," her dad said. He and his wife proceeded to take their leave.

"Yeah, you too," Carson said, genuinely meaning it. In spite of his initial misgivings about being seen by her parents, they were so friendly and open that he couldn't help but like them.

"C'mon," Emmy said. "Let's go upstairs."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, if you're not in a rush to leave, I thought I could show you some photos."

"Sure. What kind of photos?"

"Vacation ones, mostly."

Emmy flicked her bedroom light on and walked straight over to her dresser to grab a hair brush. She started pulling the brush through her still-damp hair, trying to undo the snarls from swimming before they became a worse mess. Carson waited in the middle of the room, half watching her and half wondering if it would be appropriate for him to put some clothes back on. Nudity in and around the pool was one thing, but being naked in a girl's bedroom was something entirely different.

"You can turn on my laptop, if you want," she said, effectively deflecting him from having to decide whether to dress at least until she made a move to do so first.

Carson walked over to her desk and pressed the power button. While it hummed to life, he couldn't resist taking a peek out the back window over the pool area. Her parents weren't out there yet, nor would they have been unless they had gone straight from the kitchen to the pool, stripping along the way. It was just a little bit of insatiable curiosity that made him look anyway.

"C'mere," Emmy said, laying belly down on her bed and patting the space beside her. A little nervously, he grabbed the laptop and laid down beside her, also face down. Emmy, propped up by her elbows such that her breasts were just freed, took the computer and set it before them.

"I could tell you're curious as hell about what some of our vacations are like, so I figured I'd get this out of the way so your imagination doesn't get the better of you."

"Thanks, I guess," Carson said, a little embarrassed but unable to deny what she said.

Emmy clicked through a couple folders and pulled up a slide-show of pictures from "camping 10." Moments later, they were greeted with a snapshot of Emmy's parents from the top up, sitting at a picnic table with a deck of playing cards and quite nude. As she clicked through the pictures, she described the camping area they frequented in the summers and the sorts of activities they did there. Carson found it all to be very much what he would expect of an ordinary camping trip -- campfires, food, fishing, swimming, volleyball, and so on. The only difference was that most of the people in the pictures were nude. It was almost so pedestrian that Carson found himself hardly judging or getting caught up in that aspect.

"So that's my older brother, Scott," she said, pointing out a tall, skinny guy who was probably a few years her elder. "He's off studying art in California.

"And this is my older sister, Camille, and her fiancé Rick. They met as physics undergrads at Arizona and are both working toward doctorates now."

"Nice," Carson said. He thought her sister was attractive, if entirely unlike Emmy. Camille looked to be about half a foot shorter, a little heavier set, and more fully endowed up top. It was only in their faces that he could see any hint of family resemblance. "So, I take it Rick was brought into the...lifestyle?"

"Yeah, she recruited him to the dark side," Emmy said, playfully nudging him on the shoulder.

"So, I probably have them to thank for your parents' relaxed attitude toward me this evening?"

"It probably didn't hurt any, no," she said. "But, honestly, you jumped in a lot faster than he did. I don't think she even told him about her nudist past until they'd been dating for half a year. And it was another year after that before he finally agreed to come along on one of the family trips. Once we got him out of his clothes, though, it was all good. I think he's a lifer now."

"You said they were getting married next month, right?"

"Yup. In Arizona. Maybe I'll even ask you to be my date if you play your cards right."

"Mmm, could be fun."

Emmy flipped through some more photos, pointing out various friends and acquaintances. She told him several funny stories about their experiences there over the years and it served to give him the sense that she was part of a very close knit family. His family got along pretty well, but there was something about hers that seemed to go well beyond that. Perhaps it was something in the philosophy of nudity that got past the more superficial social barriers.

"Whoa, what's that?" Carson reached for the arrow keys when Emmy refused to go back. She pretended to fight him off for a moment before relinquishing control. He skipped back a slide and found a picture of Emmy and another girl of about the same age standing arm in arm, their bodies painted wildly with flowers and other colorful symbols and abstractions.

"That's my friend, Penny," she said.

"No, the painting," Carson said. "That's pretty cool. Another usual camp activity?"

"Not something we do all the time, no," she said, clearly a bit embarrassed. "But once in a while, yeah."

"Cool. It looks good on you."

"Whatever."

"No, really. It's cute. You paint yourself, or does someone else do it?"

"You can do it yourself, but it's usually easier to let someone else do most of the work. Penny and I took turns working on each other. And, clearly, she's a much better painter than I am."

"You do that with brushes?"

"Sometimes. Or just fingers. Either one works."

"Hmmm...not sure that's an activity I could see myself doing. If I were to ever, you know, go along to something like this."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'd want to be running my fingers all over you," he said, blushing. "And, that would probably result in me reacting a little indecently."

"Oh, I see," she said, teasing him. "You'd be into the finger painting?"

"Maybe. Probably."

"And what would you paint on me?" Emmy rolled back to her side so she could see him better, exposing her front side to him in the process. He tried not to let his eyes wander down too far.

"I don't know," he stammered. "The flowers looked nice on you. Maybe just swirls and stuff."

"Hang on," she said, and rolled completely off the bed. She grabbed a bottle of lotion from her dresser and returned to the bed, handing it to him.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"It's not paint, but show me what you'd paint on me," she said, laying flat on her back beside him. He sensed that she was just a little bit nervous, though that did little to ease his nerves.

"You serious?"

She nodded and watched him expectantly. Carson sat upright and squirted a large glob of the white lotion into the palm of his hand. He then set aside the bottle, dipped his forefinger in it, and started by drawing a nice, safe, wavy line from her sternum to her navel. Her belly quivered just a bit at his touch, but she kept smiling.

It was obvious to Carson that there were strong sexual undertones to Emmy's desire to have him touch her. She had, after all, already touched his erect cock. They had only shared a first kiss less than an hour earlier, though, and he was far from certain what sort of boundaries he was working under. While she seemed rather confident talking about sex, he had the impression that she was possibly as inexperienced in that arena as he. The last thing he wanted to do to this budding relationship was to ruin it.

He continued to draw simple geometric patterns on her body -- mostly on her stomach, but also her thighs, shoulders, and even her cheeks. The mere act of touching her body caused him to become aroused again, bringing further embarrassment, but she paid it no notice. He had to keep reminding himself that this was her idea and that she wanted his hands touching her.

Finally, he summoned up the courage to be a little bit more intimate. He dabbed his finger in the lotion and used it to draw flower petals around one of her breasts. When he finished the circuit, he dotted the middle by placing a glob right on her hard nipple. She giggled, a wonderful and happy sound to his ears and conscience.

"You have some mad artistic skills there," she said.

"It's all in the canvas," he replied. "And the muse."

"You gonna fill up the rest of the canvas, or are you just gonna stare at what you've already got done?"

Carson blushed slightly, but was greatly relieved that there was a sense of growing comfort between them. Somehow, they seemed to be skirting along through the awkward territory of new love and stark nudity without screwing anything up. He was still careful not to blow it and painted her other breast as a big smiley face with her other nipple standing in as the nose.

"I might have you replace Penny in any future body painting," she said.

"That almost sounds like an invitation," he said.

"Might turn into one if you don't watch it. You're skinny dipping with your lab partner one night and the next thing you know you're spending every weekend at a nudist beach preaching about the failure of a prudish culture."

"Maybe we can just stick to the skinny dipping for a while."

"For now," she said, though not without considerable meaning. He found it very exciting, however, to think that she was professing an ongoing interest in him, reflecting the very feelings he had for her. "Now, maybe you should rub in your artwork so my parents aren't wondering just what the hell we were up to in my room."

Carson started rubbing the lotion around and into her skin. There was so much of it, however, that he had to frequently rub it onto her arms and legs where he hadn't previously drawn anything. It was a combination of clean up job and sensual massage, because he took his time rubbing her skin with gentle caresses that she seemed to enjoy immensely.

After rubbing in the majority of the lotion from her legs and tummy, he leaned forward to rub in the dabs that he'd placed on her cheeks. He spread it over the hard curves of her smile and then down her chin and around her neck. When he finished with the face, he bent over her to kiss her gently. She kissed back for a good minute before pausing to remind him that he wasn't finished yet.

All that was remained was the flower and the smiley face around each breast. He'd intentionally left these for last. Starting with the smiley face, Carson streaked the lotion across her breast first in one direction and then the other, leaving behind something of a messy checkerboard. Unable to resist any longer, he placed his entire hand over her breast and massaged it lovingly. The flesh was warm and soft under his hand, yielding to his gentle pressure. Her nipple strained at the stimulation, and he ran his fingers over and around it, eliciting silent gasps from Emmy.

Under his attention, she had closed her eyes and her smile had vanished. It its place was the unmistakable look of arousal and pleasure. Her breathing was becoming shallow and quicker and her hands and feet moved unconsciously.

Carson brought his other hand to the remaining untouched breast and rubbed the last of the lotion into her skin. Soon, both hands were rubbing her breasts in perfect tandem, and Emmy let out a faint but unmistakable moan. Her eyes snapped open when that happened and she gave him a helpless smile.

"Kiss me," she demanded, beckoning him closer with a curled finger.

Carson rose to his knees, no longer bothered by the way his erection flaunted itself in her direction, and leaned into her waiting lips. Her mouth opened wide at the contact and their tongues mashed together in a frantic release of pent up passion. With the one hand not supporting his own weight, he resumed massaging her breasts, further driving her enthusiasm.

After several minutes, Carson grew bolder and began kissing his way to her earlobe and then down her neck. Encouraged by her soft moans and the way she was now rubbing his back, he continued to kiss lower and lower until he was flirting around her breasts. Without any sign of resistance from her, he finally reached one of her nipples, kissing and then sucking it into his mouth.

If Emmy's moaning wasn't enough of a hint that she was enjoying his attention, Carson got the point when he felt her fingertips trace along the length of his erection. The touch was so unexpected that it sent a shock wave through his entire nervous system. He did his best to continue licking and kissing each of her nipples in turn, but it was difficult to focus with her running her hand up and down his cock and then cupping his balls. She wasn't trying to get him off, but he was so aroused that it wasn't impossible to imagine it happening spontaneously at any moment.

Eventually, Emmy removed her hand from his cock and he took that opportunity to lay beside her. She rolled into him and they resumed kissing for a while, restraining their hands to gently rubbing each other's back. Carson was painfully aware that his erection was now pressed up against her pubic bone, scant inches away from having sex. His body was screaming at him to get on with it, but the last lingering remnants of his conscious mind told him that he'd better not.

Emmy draped one of her legs over his, somehow drawing them even closer together. Carson, with his free hand, moved from rubbing her back to massaging her butt. With her leg splayed over him, he soon realized her pussy was very accessible. Tentatively, he rubbed closer and closer until he could feel the heat radiating from her sex. Not meeting any resistance, he closed the final fraction of an inch and ran his fingers across the swollen, slippery folds of her pussy.

Emmy gasped and moaned at the touch of his fingers, then spread her legs wider to allow him easier access. This being his first time touching a girl so intimately, Carson took his time getting a lay of the land. As her breathing became increasingly labored, he inserted one and then two fingers deep inside, to which she responded by pushing against his hand as if eager for more. He then played his thumb across what he hoped was her clitoris, alternating between quick oscillations and slow, gentle circling.

After several minutes of kissing and fondling Emmy, Carson felt her begin to roll back from him, forcing him to disengage from her sex. He was momentarily afraid that he might have gone too far, but the dreamy expression on her face allayed his fears. She darted back in to give him a ferocious, penetrating kiss before rolling back again.

"That was nice," she said. "Really, really nice."

"Thanks," he said. "You're welcome. First time, really, so I'm glad I didn't totally screw up."

"Not in the slightest."

They laid there, facing one another and scant inches apart, for a blissful minute or more. They simply looked in each other's eyes and smiled. Carson, unable to resist, reached out to brush a stray lock of hair back from her forehead and then caress her cheek.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Two things," Carson said after giving it a moment's thought.

"Tell me."

"Well, first, I'm thinking how incredibly wonderful you are and how lucky I am to be here right now with you."

"Aww." She leaned in to kiss him again. "And the other?"

"That this is exactly the sort of thing that makes most guys nervous about being naked in public. That I'd see a girl I liked and, well, not be able to control myself."

Emmy giggled. "Well, I'm pretty sure if we were down by the pool with my parents right now, this wouldn't be happening."

"No, I'm sure it wouldn't."

"To be fair, though, you're probably right in a sense. If we hadn't been nude tonight, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have been quite so...intimate."

Carson felt a bit guilty when she said that. "I'm sorry. Did I push it too far?"

"God, no," Emmy said, reaching out to grasp his still erect cock. "No. I certainly didn't do anything I didn't want to, and I hope I didn't come on too strong with you."

"Not at all," he said sheepishly.

"If anything, I think being nude simply forced us to be more open and honest with each other sooner than we might otherwise have been."

"Just wish we'd opened up earlier in the semester," Carson said. He kissed her passionately in response to the attention she was giving him.

"Guess we'll have to make up for lost time this summer," she said between kisses.

They broke off the kiss at the sound of a door shutting downstairs. Carson felt the mood fleeing at the presence of her parents in the house. He might almost be able to wrap his mind around them being comfortable with him and their daughter hanging out in the buff together, but he was pretty sure they wouldn't take too kindly to finding them making out.

Emmy released him and rolled onto her back so she could peer over at the clock on her nightstand. She sighed and looked back at him apologetically.

"Think we may have to call this a night," she said. "We're driving up north tomorrow and have to be on the road by six."

"Ouch."

"And their room is just at the end of the hall."

"No worries," he said. He would be lying to say he wasn't disappointed, but the promise of so much more left him giddy.

"You said you were gone for the weekend. When can I see you again?"

"Next week is finals, so I'm sure we'll both be busy," she said. "But, I imagine we'll manage to find some time. And until then, you do have my number."

Carson dressed, retrieved his damp suit from the bathroom, and packed his backpack. Emmy followed and they chatted idly about her weekend trip back to her old hometown to attend her best friend Penny's graduation party.