The Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the beer and my experience of Diane's first blow job, I was all ready for next time.

Nick said we had better get back to work, and we arose and went back into the bedroom. He told us to get back into the same position, and I pulled off my clothes and laid down on the bed. Diane went to the corner and quickly shed the top and trousers, and stood there for me to admire her. I noticed that Nick fooled with the camera and lights, and paid her no attention.

She took another pull from the bottle, licked her lips and climbed into the bed for more direction. We might get a good grade on the project, but I was willing to bet we couldn't show the film in class.

Nick walked around the bed, looking at everything in the room. Finally, he said, "I think you need to do something to Diane now, to make it look as if Andre has forgotten she is a criminal."

Diane looked around and mused, "Do you think we have enough tape of me with it in my mouth? After all, Lisle is supposed to be the aggressive one."

I thought to myself that I was going to hear an argument about whether I ate her, or she sucked my dick. At that point it did not matter much to me.

Nick said he was going in the living room and review the original scene from the movie before he made a decision, and he left the room with us lying nude on the bed.

I pulled a pillow up under my head and watched as Diane drank her beer. Her beautiful breasts swayed as she sat up on the bed and put the bottle on the table. Turning to me she asked, "Do you think we should practice some? I need a good grade in this class, and I don't have any experience at sex. I have heard about taking it in the mouth before, did I do it right?"

I told her she was a natural, and she looked deep in thought for a moment. Then she looked at me, and asked, "You know, I've never been screwed before. If I have to do that someday, it may as well be now for a good grade. We could try it, and at least practice it for the scene."

This was more than I could believe, but I nodded at her to see what she would do.

"Do you think I'll bleed when you put it in me? I wonder if it will hurt?"

I told her I didn't know, and she seemed satisfied at that.

As I lay there watching her, she asked me how I wanted to start. When I told her we could start where we left off, she nodded and lay down next to me. My cock was growing, and she moved her eyes close to it and watched it as it began to stand. She extended her index finger and rubbed it under the knob, then took my balls in her palm and hefted them. "Do you think there's anything left in them?" she inquired.

"I can't decide if I want you to shoot off in my mouth or my pussy," she said, giggling. The beer was taking a toll on her virginal inhibitions.

"While we're trying to decide, I want to suck it again."

She put her lips to the very end of my dick, and with a hard sucking motion pulled it into her mouth. She gagged again when it touched the back of her throat, and pulled her head away.

"Do you think if I turned the opposite way on the bed, it would go down easier?" she asked.

I advised her that might help, so she turned on the bed and laid on her side, the top of head pointed to my feet. This position put her cunt in my face, and I could smell the sweet musky odor of her juices. She pulled my penis all the way into her mouth until the shaft completely disappeared. As she did that, I rolled over onto my back and her thighs fell around my face.

It took me no time at all before my tongue had found her hole, which was so tight I could barely work it inside. It was lathered up with her juices, and I licked it from one end to the other, pausing to suck her hardened clit.

Her breathing quickened as I sucked her pussy, and I ran my cock in and out of her mouth, each stroke going down her throat. As I was beginning to feel an orgasm, she stopped and moved off me.

Diane sat up on the bed, her legs crossed, and locked at me. She was excited, and her face was flushed, and it took her a few seconds to get the words out.

"It feels pretty wet down there," she said, putting a finger to her pussy. "I've never had a man in me, but this finger's a veteran."

Her legs were spread and her ankles crossed as she began to finger herself. I watched, fascinated, as she slid her middle finger in and out.

"Tell me if it's time," she whispered.

I pulled her down onto the bed, and took her hand in mine, placing the finger in her mouth. She sucked off the juice, and spread her legs, looking at me in excited expectation.

I got up on my knees and crawled between her legs, pulling her ass to me until my prick touched the lips of her vagina. I moved the tip of my cock up and down her pussy, rubbing her clit with the head. Slowly, I pushed it down with my hand and she gasped as my rod entered her about an inch.

It was an awkward position, but she nevertheless, got up on her hands with her arms stiffened, holding her up.

"It's the first time, and I want to watch it go in."

I pushed a little harder and she gasped again as it went in further. No longer able to hold the position, I pushed her back and poised my dick to ram it in her. As I gently pushed with my body, I felt my cock slide inside her, causing her to squeal. I expected Nick to run in any minute, but he did not.

I could barely hold myself, as I began to screw her. Her panting became laborious as she began to climax. In a few seconds she cried out in pleasure as my load shot into her and I pushed as hard as I could. In moments it was over, and she breathed her first breath as a non-virgin.

As I rolled off her, my cock was still semi-rigid, and I looked to see blood on it. She had been a virgin, although up to that moment I thought she was lying.

When Diane spied my cock, she moved to it and began to lick off the semen, blood, and pussy juice. I thought to my self, if this was her first time I needed to see if there was a notary in the complex who could marry us. She would be a demon in bed when she learned what she was doing.

I looked around the room and saw the red light on the camcorder. It had recorded our lovemaking, and I was having second thoughts about the whole project.

Diane looked at the camera when I held my fingers to my lips to warn her to be silent, and then pointed at it. She understood immediately. I couldn't sat for sure what Nick's motives were, but I expected he might be making and selling porn films as well as participating in a class project. I whispered as much to Dian.

She rose from the bed and walked naked across the room to the camera. The red light was still on and she moved behind the tri-pod and switched it off. Quickly, she took the tape out and inserted another, then put the camera on record and hit the pause switch. She came back to me and whispered, "Get dressed, and let's get out of here."

She hastened to the bathroom, and in a moment had her clothes on and was brushing her long hair. When I finished dressing, she pulled me over in front of the camera, then took the camera off pause. The red light came on immediately with us in the lens, and Diane turned the backs of both hands toward the camera. With a wide grin on her face, she extended the middle fingers of both hands, and at low breath whispered, Fuck you, Nick."

Diane slipped the VHS tape into the front of her pants and pulled her shirt over it. Then, she took me by the hand and opened the bedroom door, pulling me into the living room.

Nick looked up, surprised at seeing us come out fully dressed. He wasn't watching tapes, but was thumbing through a magazine.

"Hey, guys, we aren't anywhere near finished," he said, standing up.

Diane bent over a little and held her hand to her belly. Taking the cue I told him I was taking her home because she was drunk, but we'd be back later.

She looked at him and said, "Yeah, Nick, wait here for us. Ralph is taking me home."

"Ricky,...Diane, it's Ricky."

Nick got the door for us, and said, "What time do you think it will be when you get back?"

"Probably, about two in the morning," I told him. "Since we're inside, does it make any difference?.

"No, I'll be right here waiting."

Diane and I would have skipped down the stairs if her hand hadn't been down the front of my pants. When we got to the parking lot, she asked, "Can't you drop a class electronically, like over the phone?"

I nodded at her.

"Ralph, do you have a phone at your apartment?"

"Ricky, it's Ricky," I told her, trying to be gruff. "Yeah, I've got a phone."

"Good," she said, then added, "By the way, I swiped the camera and tri-pod from the drama department."

12