The Class Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
Now I know how the school ran so smoothly.
2.6k words
4.51
104.5k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teacher44
Teacher44
79 Followers

"Have you heard the rumors that I'm retiring?" asked Tim Wilkinson as I sat across from him in his office. "It is true; I am planning on retiring at the end of the school year. I figure 33 years in this school is long enough, and I have you to thank for the push."

"Me?" I asked incredulously. My thoughts suddenly became panicked, trying to figure out what I had done to make my principal retire. "Why me?"

"Calm down, Brucie, you haven't done anything wrong. In fact, the opposite is true." He got up, closed and locked the door, and sat back down in his tall, leather chair. He then took off what appeared to be a class ring and set it on the desk in front of me. "When I first came to this school as a teacher 33 years ago, I was an idealist, much like you were when you came here four years ago. In my fifth year, Mr. Walton called me into his office and told me he was retiring, much like I'm having this conversation with you now.

"He told me of his secret for keeping the school running as well as it had, and his desire to be relieved of the burden, such that it was. He had wanted to retire for a few years, but needed someone he could trust with the secret before he left."

I remembered Mr. Walton vaguely, mostly from stories my parents told me. He was the principal when they went to Central. The school prospered under his leadership, I had heard. He was legendary for his ability to create harmony and compromise among groups of people, his faculty adored him, and the students all respected him. The same could be said about Mr. Wilkinson.

"What does that have to do with me, Mr. Wilkinson?" I asked.

"Please, Bruce, I appreciate the tone of respect, but you've been here four years. I'm not your old teacher anymore; I'm your professional colleague. Call me Tim. I've said that before. Anyway, I find myself much in the same situation that Mr. Walton was in. I've wanted to retire for a few years, but I needed someone I could trust to pass the secret on to. Frankly, I was waiting to see if you were going to stay or bolt out the door for another school once you got tenure. I'm glad you stayed, and I think you will be as well."

My panic attack subsided a bit, but I was still confused. "I have no intention of leaving, Tim. I went to school here, my parents went to school here, and I was thrilled to be asked to join the faculty here. I owe a debt to the teachers of this school, and I intend to repay it by being one of those teachers who builds others up like I was."

"That's what I had hoped to hear you say," Mr. Wilkinson said. "Have you ever wondered what the secret to keeping this school running as peaceably and efficiently as it has been? It's all in that ring on the desk." He lowered his voice to a whisper and leaned forward. "That innocent looking ring allows the wearer to influence the thoughts and actions of other people. That's the secret to how I can get what I want around the school, around the community, and especially out of the school board. I needed someone I could trust to give the ring to; someone who I knew was loyal to Central and would stay here. The ring doesn't work unless you are working here. It's an old Central High School class ring that was enchanted years ago. I don't know how or by whom, but I have an idea of the purpose." I stared at the ring while he kept talking to me. "You can get anything you want, pretty much. The only rule, if you call it that, that I have found is that if the ring thinks you are getting too selfish, it will start to tighten around your finger. Slowly at first, enough to let you know it is paying attention. If you continue to be selfish, it will tighten more, causing pain and suffering. Mr. Walton told me that one of the first to wear the ring couldn't stop himself from wanting more and more, and the ring eventually crushed his bone and the doctors had to amputate his finger in order to get it off."

I looked up at him, then back at the ring, then up at him again. "And you want to give this to me? Why?"

"Because I trust you. I know you will do what is right for Central High, and that you will stay here. Your loyalties are obvious to everyone who knows you professionally and personally. Your character is unquestioned, and you are the obvious choice for me. You will, of course, need to work your way into an administrative position of power around here to do what is best for the school. But, don't be afraid to use it for a little personal gain. The ring will allow that, as long as you don't get too selfish, like I said. I've had it squeeze me two or three times, and I always backed off of what I was wanting at the time."

Mr. Wilkinson stood up and put the ring on, went to unlock the door, and then sat back down and pressed the intercom button. "Ms. Wallace," he said, "could you come in for a few minutes? I need you to do something for me."

"Certainly, Mr. Wilkinson," came the cheery voice over the phone. "Let me finish this phone call and I'll be right in."

As we waited, I sat there in silence. It was much to absorb, and I wasn't sure if I believed it all or not. Mr. Wilkinson had been my favorite teacher in high school, the only one to make social studies interesting. He had been as much an entertainer as he was a history teacher, and we learned about the ancient world as much through his stories and dress-up performances as we did from the textbook.

My silence was broken by the sound of Linda Wallace coming in the office. A real stunner, she was, all 5'6" of her with her short cropped brown hair, her thin waist making her average sized breasts look larger than they really were, her ass held prominently in place by the tight skirts she wore most days, including this one. "Linda, lock the door and turn down the door shade, please," Mr. Wilkinson said to her as he turned the ring one time around on his finger. She turned and did so as if it was the most natural thing to do in the world. "Remember you and me talking about me retiring if I could find someone loyal enough to the school to trust? Well, Bruce is that person. But he needs a demonstration of how the secret works."

I looked to Mr. Wilkinson, then to Linda. "Linda," he said, "Mr. Kramer needs a reward for accepting my offer. Let him play with your boobs for a while, then give him a nice blowjob."

My jaw dropped as I processed his words, and stayed open while Linda unbuttoned her blouse as she walked over to me. She reached down, took my hands, and placed them on her breasts and gently held them tight against her flesh. I squeezed gently at first, still not truly believing this was happening. As I squeezed harder, I heard her moan softly, then watched as her hands dropped away from mine. I took the signal that she did want me to do this, and I grabbed her tits more roughly. I took each nipple between the thumb and index finger of my hand and pinched them. She groaned audibly, then whispered, "Yes, Bruce, just like that." I pulled on her nipples, drawing her close to me. I grabbed a nipple between my teeth, tugging lightly as my hands fondled her tits. I squeezed the soft flesh, gently at times and rough at times, listening to her responses. I sucked hard on the underside of her tit, licking and nipping at it with my teeth, then flicking my tongue back and forth over her nipple. When she threw her head back and groaned "Oh, yes!" out loud, I switched to the other breast and did the same thing. She pulled back after about 30 seconds, then dropped to her knees and started frantically undoing my pants.

I stood up to help her, and she quickly undid my belt and dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles. My cock sprang out at her, and she engulfed it with her mouth. I was amazed at how passionately she attacked it, alternating between sucking it and licking up and down the shaft. I was okay in the endowment department, but my dick had never felt fuller or longer than right now. I was so hard it felt like it would just explode at any minute.

It was then as I noticed Tim walk up behind her, lift her skirt up over her ass and cut her panties off with a pair of scissors. Linda didn't even notice, or at least if she did she never broke her concentration on my cock. Tim dropped his own pants, knelt down behind her, and guided his impressive cock into her. He went in so smoothly and easily I figured she must be dripping wet.

"Please, Bruce, I need to cum," Linda said to me as she looked up through her bangs. "Please cum for me. Tasting your cum will turn me on so much, it will make my orgasm so much better for Tim. Please cum for me."

Wow,I thought.If she wants it, she's welcome to it.I sat down on the edge of the chair and spread my legs wider. I grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her up and down on my cock. The sensation was wonderful, like letting a girl ride you but with her mouth instead of her pussy. Meanwhile, Tim had a hold of her hips and was just plowing into her from behind, his pelvic bones smacking against her firm ass. Linda sucked harder, and with all the excitement I could not contain myself any longer. I held her head still and spewed blast after blast into the office secretary's mouth, arching my hips towards her face with every shot. She sucked down everything I had, then reached down between her legs and started pinching her clit. She let go of my cock and turned around to look at Tim. "Can I please cum now, Tim? Are you almost ready?"

Tim smiled back at her, winked at me, and said, "Yes, Linda, lets cum together." I could see the tension in Tim's body as he released inside of her pussy, and feeling that first spurt sent Linda over the edge. I half expected her to scream out loud, but she stuffed my softening cock into her mouth and just started to shake. Her hips moved at random, like they were having their own little seizure, but Tim held them firm while he continued to pound his cum into her. After what seemed like forever but was probably about half a minute, Linda collapsed onto the floor.

I looked down at my principal's secretary, half naked on the floor of his office. I looked up to him and whispered, "The ring?" He nodded back at me, and then slid it up and down his finger to show me that it had not tightened on his finger. He grabbed two washcloths from the bottom drawer of his desk, used one to clean himself and Linda, and tossed the other one to me. As I stood and wiped myself before getting redressed, Tim asked me if I was convinced now of the power of the ring. I nodded. Linda stood, walked over to one of the closet drawers behind Tim, and pulled out a clean pair of panties. I gathered that he fucked her regularly, and made a mental note of it.

After Linda left the office and returned to her job, I asked him how he figured out that he could get laid and not piss off the ring. He laughed. "I didn't use it much the first three years, because I was still teaching. I found I could get professors to give me high grades on my graduate work, and after my degree I became an assistant principal. By the way, this is the path I would expect you to follow. For the first couple of years, I only used the ring to keep order in the school, influence the school board on budget matters, make angry parents see things my way, that sort of thing. It's what Mr. Walton had in mind for me to do, I suppose. But one day, about 15 years ago, I was having a conference with April Hanson. You remember her, right?"

I nodded quickly. She taught 9th grade English. You couldn't have written better comedy than watching hormonal freshmen tripping over themselves to do what the hottest teacher in the school wanted them to. "Well," Mr. Wilkinson continued, "we were having an evaluation conference. It had been a stressful day, and I was playing with the ring. I looked up at her and thought how wonderful it would be to able to get rid of the tension in my shoulders. To my amazement, April got up, walked behind me, and started massaging my shoulders. I thought about the ring, wondered if it had commanded her to do it. So, I put it to a little test. I knew I could make her forget the incident if it went wrong, so I told her that her massage felt great, but that she was so attractive it was making my cock hard and asked her to relieve that tension too. Did you know that she didn't wear underwear? Neither did I until she pushed me back in the chair and dug out my pecker. Then she lifted her dress up, climbed on top of me, and sunk her pussy down right on top of me. I used the ring to keep her quiet, and damn she was a good fuck, but I had to erase that incident from seven or eight different people's memories that day. Fair warning; be discreet. I learned my lesson."

I looked down at the ring. Now that I knew its power, I wondered if I was up to the task. Mr. Wilkinson obviously thought so, and I respected him immensely. But still I was nervous. "So... what now?"

Tim laughed. "First, you don't get the ring until my retirement dinner. I'll need it for the rest of the year for sure. Secondly, I know you've already started on your Master's degree, but you will need to change its focus to administration. That way, I know you're serious about using the ring to its fullest potential. If you show me you're serious about accepting my offer, then I'll let you use the ring a few times so you can get a handle on its powers. Eventually, you can use the ring to make sure you get your promotions and, more importantly, to make sure you stay here at Central." He stood up and shook my hand. "I'm looking forward to retirement now. I can count on you to do the right thing, yes?"

"Absolutely, Tim. Twenty-four hours ago there was no place I'd rather work then here at Central High. Now, there's really no place I'd rather be than here. I'm honored that you trust me to carry on your legacy and with the secret of the ring."

Teacher44
Teacher44
79 Followers