The Class Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking care of a problem student.
2.5k words
4.51
72.6k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teacher44
Teacher44
81 Followers

Chapter 3
Borrowing the ring to deal with a parent

It was about 20 minutes after the school day ended that I first wore the ring. I had picked it up from Mr. Wilkinson a minute before but waited until I got back to my classroom to put it on. I was amazed that it felt loose going on, but that it changed shape to conform to my finger. Could that have really happened, a piece of metal changing in size on its own? It felt a little heavier than a normal class ring, but being as old as it was I can imagine that the metals it was made of were different than the strong, lightweight materials used for today's rings. I wondered a bit about the ring. Was it enchanted by magic somehow, a spell or ritual? Was it made of some unknown metal that had otherworldly properties? The ring started to feel a little tight, and I remembered what Tom had said the first time:The ring will tell you if you are going off track.I figured that the ring was telling me it didn't want me to find out its secrets, so I stopped thinking actively about it. When I thought about my upcoming meeting, it relaxed its grip on me.

Knock, knock."Come in, Mrs. Johnson," I said. "C'mon in Jack, I'm glad you're here, too, since this is about you and me." I touched the ring as I got up to greet them, and sent out a thought to Jack not to say anything stupid. I knew it was a broad statement, but I wasn't sure how detailed I needed to be. Plus, it worked as he didn't say anything at all as he and his mother joined me at a group of desks in the middle of the room.

Marissa Johnson was a healthy woman. As a fairly average looking white man, it is always a bit exotic to see an attractive black woman. About my height, a little heavy but not fat, just your basic above average middle-aged figure. Her skin was smooth, milk-chocolate smooth, and her deep brown eyes just drew me in. I couldn't help but smile, even though I knew she had a reputation for blasting teachers. This time it was going to be different.

"Before we get started, Mrs. Johnson, I wanted to thank you for coming in to see me. I know we could have done this over the phone, but in cases where I have a strong disagreement with a parent I want to have the face-to-face contact needed for both of us to keep our emotions in check and find a solution that's best for the student."

Marissa was a bit taken aback by that. She was expecting hostility, and I wasn't going to give it to her. "Umm, thank you Mr. Kramer. I really do want what's best for Jack, and it's frustrating to have to fight with teachers every year to get what I think that ought to be."

"Ok," I said. "First, I'd like Jack to talk. I think that perhaps there's a difference in what you are hearing and what is actually happening." I turned to look at Jack, and started to gently turn the ring around my finger. "Jack, I want you to tell your Mom what's going on in class. Tell her why your grades are not where they should be, and tell her why I have had to ask you to leave the room and go to the office a half-dozen times this quarter. Don't be nervous. If you've been telling Mom stories that aren't quite the way things really are, now is the time to come clean, and I promise in front of your mother that I won't hold it against you."

Jack sat upright in his chair, full of confidence. It was a big contrast to the Jack I was used to seeing, the Jack that ducked his head while he sat in his chair trying to avoid being called on, and the Jack that was always on the defensive, looking for an argument anytime he thought someone was trying to embarrass him. "Mom, I haven't been telling you the truth. I'm failing, and it's not Mr. Kramer's fault, it's mine. I haven't been doing my work because I don't want to, not because he won't help me with it. I can do it, I know the stuff. Problem is, if I get good grades, especially in Mr. Kramer's class which is supposed to be pretty hard, then my buds won't take me seriously because they'll think I sold out the street. They think the only education you need is the one you get on the street, and school is just a place to hang out with your buds and get a good rep.

"I've been giving Mr. Kramer a hard time, too. He's been nothing but good to me, trying to help me, trying to tell me that he thinks I can do it because I can do ok on the tests without doing any of the work. He's sent me out because I get mad at him because I know he's right, but I can't let anyone else know that, so I start a ruckus to get kicked out. That way, I protect my rep and I don't have to think any more about what he's sayin', know what I mean? It's hard being in that class sometimes, cause he makes sense, and I don't got the nerve to tell my boys to back off.

"Mr. Kramer, I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused you. I know I'm gonna get mine, and I'm cool with that. I just want you to know it's nothing personal. I like you, and I felt bad about telling lies on you, but I didn't see any other way to protect mine, you know?"

I was stunned at the power of the ring. Mrs. Johnson was stunned at her son's admission. Jack sat there waiting, knowing his mom was going to light him up, but not shrinking away. It was a weird silence for a few seconds. I touched the ring and projected a thought to Jack.Good job. Maybe you should wait outside while your mom and I talk. We'll call you back in when we're ready.Almost immediately, Jack stood up and turned to us both. "I know you two have a lot to talk about, and it's probably best that I'm not here to interrupt or do anything else stupid. I'll wait outside until you're ready for me." He leaned down and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm sorry for all the fussin, Momma. I'll do better."

His mom looked up and I could see emotion in her eyes. "Ok, Jack. We'll talk later. I think you're right, Mr. Kramer and I have some things to discuss now." Jack turned and went out the door, shutting it gently behind him. "Mr. Kramer", Marissa said, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I don't know what you did to the boy, but you certainly made an impression on both of us. He's never admitted to anything before. It was always that the teacher didn't like him because he said what he thought was right, and I believed him because he's my baby and he doesn't lie to me. Now I see differently. I couldn't believe what he said. I'm still having trouble believing it." She shook her head slightly, as if to try and shake out the confusing thoughts in her head. "I just can't believe it."

I let her sit in silence for a few moments, and saw how vulnerable she looked. I walked around to her side of the desk, sat down next to her, and gave her a gentle hug. She looked like she needed one so badly, and she was definitely more attractive now that her defenses were let down. "I feel so guilty," she said. "All those teachers I've given grief to. I just thought they couldn't handle a proud black man. It's what I thought about you, that's why I was surprised you wanted me to come in, because the only thing more difficult to handle than a proud black man is an angry black woman."

I chuckled, and she smiled. It was the first smile the entire time we were there. I leaned in and gave her another hug, and told her it was okay. "You're not the first angry parent I've dealt with, and not the last. In fact, to me angry parents are a sign that there are people out there who still do care about how their children are taught, and I think that's a good thing."

She looked at me, straight in the eyes, her hand resting on my knee. "Thank you, Mr. Kramer, for caring about my son. I don't know what I can do to repay you." I clasped my hands together and looked to be in deep thought. I tried to figure out what way to put it best. I touched the ring again, and sent her a thought.Yes you do know how to repay me, and if you ask me ahead of time I promise that no one will know.

"Mr. Kramer," she said, her hand sliding up higher on my thigh, "I hope that my being forward isn't a problem for you, but I've got a good idea in my mind about how to pay you back for all your help with Jack." She looked down at my lap, and then looked back up at me. "I just don't want anyone else to know. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson, I know what you mean. Nothing needs to leave this room." With that, I leaned down and brushed her lips with mine, giving her the sweetest kiss I could find. She returned my kiss, putting one hand behind my head and groping my crotch with the other. My dick was instantly hard, and she was massaging it well through my pants. I wanted a quickie, and this was going to be a good one. I reached out with both hands, squeezing her tits hard, and she groaned in excitement. She moved both hands to my belt, undoing it and pulling my pants and boxers to the floor. I sat down on the chair and pulled her to me, reaching up under her dress and yanking at her panties. I pulled them down to her ankles, and after she stepped out of one leg I pulled her to me, straddling me with her thong dangling around her other ankle. She moved around a bit, and my straining cock found her entrance without either of us using our hands. As my cock slid inside her incredibly warm pussy, she threw her head back. I put my hands behind her, gripping her ass cheeks as she rocked her hips back and forth. I looked at her directly, but she was in another world, her head tilted back and her eyes practically shut. I whispered to her, "Yes, Marissa, that's it baby. Make me a man. Show me what black pussy is all about."

Oh, but if that didn't set her on fire. She started grinding hard against me, started saying all sorts of nasty things. "That's it boy. Rock this black pussy. Give me what I deserve. All this time in this school and I'ma get me some good stuff now. Fuck me, boy. Fuck me good. Oh, yes. Oh, Lord help me, this white boy fucking me good."

I looked down at her. "You want me to bite on those nice chocolate titties? Feed me, Marissa. Let me nibble those Hershey's kisses." She started pulling at her top, and I was afraid she was going to pop her buttons off. She pulled her tits out of her bra and yanked my head down towards them. "Eat my titties. Bite 'em hard. Make me cum. Hell, I don't even know your first name, but dammit you need to make me cum."

I smiled, and sucked one brown tit into my mouth as far and as hard as I could. I ran the flat of my tongue over her stiff nipple while she rocked back and forth on my cock. There was no in-out here, just my dick stuffed up into her while she rocked her hips on me. "Oh, honey", she stammered as I stopped sucking and took the nipple between my teeth. When I bit down she seized up and started cumming. I knew she was because she told me so. "Yes, baby, oh, baby. I never knew a white man could be this good. Oh, god, I'm cumming, baby."

I could feel my orgasm starting. I lifted my head and whispered in her ear, "My name is Bruce. Now, where do you want Bruce's vanilla cream, baby? Do you want me to plant it in that chocolate pussy, or do want to drink it straight down?

"I've got to taste it", she said. With that, she practically jumped up off me and swallowed my cock whole. Not too difficult with my average size, but damn did it feel good. No licking, no playing around, just sucking and bobbing her head up and down, trying like a vacuum cleaner to get the cum out of me. There was no slowing down on my part, and my cock exploded in her mouth. She groaned happily as she swallowed the five or six spurts that came out. When she was satisfied that nothing more was going to come out, she let go and leaned back against my desk. I had remembered what Tom had done, and had put some hand towels in my drawer. I grabbed one and cleaned between her thighs, giving her a quick kiss on her puss when I was done, then cleaned what Mrs. Johnson didn't suck down off of me.

"No one knows, Bruce. Ever. You promised me."

"Yes, Marissa. I have no reason to ever say anything. Jack will kill me twice, and then I'll lose my job. I don't want that, and I don't want you to be in fear of anything either."

We rested for a few minutes. She told me how hard it was going to be for Jack to face his friends and tell them he wanted to do well in school. I told her it was going to be much easier with the love and support of a great mom, and she smiled. I also told her that I knew that if his teachers believed he was going to change, and that they knew she would support them, that they would all have his back just like I would. I suggested to her that she had some apologies to make, and as I touched the ring to reinforce the idea I told her that Jack's other teachers would think better of her for doing so. She gave me a professional handshake, thanked me for being in Jack's corner, and walked out proudly.

I thought to myself, "I wonder if Jack has Miss Connors for English."

Teacher44
Teacher44
81 Followers