The Classified Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"You live here?" Jackie asked, thinking it was so much larger that the basement apartment she and Billy occupied.

"Yes, I do." Colleen said as she began to walked up the stoop. "Top floor."

"It must be expensive." the younger woman said, keeping in mind some of the rents she had seen when she was browsing on Montague St. Several of the real estate offices had pictures and prices posted in the windows.

"Actually, I own the building." Colleen said. "It seemed so much more practical than renting."

"Really?" Jackie asked. She could only imagine what a building like this would cost. With what Billy and her made together, they couldn't even come up with a down payment on a fixer-upper.

Before Colleen could reach for the door, it swung open as two other women stepped out. The first woman was tall, about 5'9". Jackie could've guessed she was about 45 or so. Short curly red hair was pinned back by a headband. She as wearing a blue blouse and tennis shorts.

"Afternoon, Colleen." she said.

"Hi, Pamela." came the smiling reply.

"Could I speak to you a moment?" Pam asked.

"Sure." the doctor said. "Excuse me a minute, ok?" she said to Jackie.

"Of course." Jackie replied.

The two older women moved to the far end of the porch and engaged in quiet conversation for a few minutes. While this was going on, Jackie suddenly became away that the second woman was staring at her. She hadn't said a word since coming out of the house and Jackie wasn't sure if she should start up a conversation. So instead she just smiled.

The girl was oriental, about 5'4" and very slim. The two tennis rackets she carried seemed big in her hands. A round pleasant face hid her age. She had straight black hair cut so short that it reminded Jackie of the crew cuts her father had forced on her brothers every summer while growing up. In fact, if not for the small swell of tiny breasts beneath the simple white T-shirt she wore, Jackie would've taken the androgynous woman for a teenage boy. She couldn't see her eyes behind the small round dark green sunglasses she wore but Jackie could feel then on her. It took a moment for her to associate the feeling, then it hit her. It was the same one she got when one of Billy's friends was undressing her with his eyes. Jackie was unsure if she should be embarrassed or flattered.

".......just stop by my office tomorrow and I'll take a look at it." Jackie heard Colleen say as the two women rejoined them.

Jackie watched as Pam and her friend went down the steps and started up the block. Colleen had to call her attention to the fact that she was waiting at the open door.

"Something wrong?" Colleen asked.

"Nothing really." Jackie replied as she turned around.

She took a few steps to catch up to Colleen then paused and asked.

"Are those two....I mean are they like....Oh this is a stupid thing to ask."

"Are they lesbians like me?" Colleen laughed.

"Well yes." Jackie said sheeplessly.

"Actually they are. Pam and Soo-Ja have been together for about three years now. Why do you ask?"

"Well, this is really silly." said the younger woman. "But I couldn't help feeling like Soo-Ja was checking me out."

"No!" Colleen said in mock horror.

"I guess it was kind of a silly idea." Jackie grinned.

"Still...." Colleen said with a broad smile. "You are most definitely worth checking out."

This time, Jackie's blush showed through her tan.

"Does that embarrass you?" Colleen inquired.

"It shouldn't, but I've never really been checked out by a woman before."

"Just take it as the compliment it was intended as." said the doctor.

"Ok."

Passing the second floor landing, Colleen said hi to a much older woman who was coming out of her own apartment. She was somewhat heavy, Jackie would've put her weight about 165 lbs, the same as her Aunt Rose. Like her Aunt Rose, she had very large 38dd breasts.

"That was Dona." Colleen said as they started up the third level as Dona disappeared on her way to the ground level. "She lives here with her lover Gwen. They've been together for about twenty years."

"Is everyone is this building a lesbian?" Jackie asked. The idea of older woman spending their lives together had never even occurred to her.

"No, of course not." Colleen laughed as she reached her floor. "There's a darling heterosexual couple, Mark and Amy who live in 2R and I have a young man who lives in the basement apartment who is most definitely straight. In fact, he even asked me out before I explained to him that I wasn't really interested."

"I hope that question didn't sound too strange?"

"No, I understand. To you it seems a little unusual. To me, it seems perfectly natural. After all, outside of Greenwich Village, Brooklyn Heights probably had the largest concentrations of gays and lesbians in the city. It's not like we're having orgies in our apartments or anything like that."

Colleen paused for a second and then corrected herself. "Well, maybe not all of us. Remember I mentioned my friends who are always looking for a third?"

Jackie nodded her remembrance.

"Well, you just met them." she laughed. "And if Soo-Ja really liked you, maybe I can get you an invite to their next party."

"I don't think I'm ready for that." Jackie laughed as well.

"I was only kidding."

With a flourish, Colleen swung open the door to her apartment. She stepped back and motioned for Jackie to precede her.

"Home sweet home." she said as her guest stepped past her.

Jackie couldn't help but be impressed. The apartment covered the entire top floor of the small apartment building, taking up the space of any two below it. Just the living room alone was bigger than her entire apartment.

"It's beautiful." Jackie said as she moved further inside.

"I would hope so." Colleen said as she closed the door behind them. "For all the money and time I've put into it. Let me take you on a quick tour."

Originally, Colleen's apartment had been two separate apartment. After buying the building, she'd had a large access way, two thirds the length of the room, cut into the common wall. Room by room, she guided Jackie. The spacious living room with its oversized L-shaped sofa and 52" television. The double-sized kitchen which like the living room had be carved from the two smaller apartments. An exercise room filled with various equipment and a library filled with both medical texts and a collection of science fiction, history and assorted fiction. There was also a large bookcase filled with various videos, both regular and erotic.

The last room on the tour was the bedroom, and it quit literally took Jackie's breath away. The room was filled with sunlight from a skylight that measured over six feet across. Instead of a bed, a sunken pit occupied the center of the room, filled with a water mattress and pillows. The sheets were shiny red satin.

"God, you must be rich!" Jackie exclaimed. "To have all this."

"Not rich, just rather successful." Colleen said as she concluded the tour. "And a good part of this all still belongs to the bank."

She led Jackie back to the living room and said.

"I'm going to change, I've been in these clothes since this morning. Why don't you get us some ice teas or something from the fridge and I'll meet you out on the deck." she added, her hand indicating the double doors on the far end of the room.

"Sure." Jackie said as the doctor disappeared back into the bed room.

"So this is how the over half lives." Jackie thought to herself as she carried two tall ice teas out through the double doors.

The deck, turned out to be a rather large terrace. It was lined with actual trees set in oversized barrels, giving the deck a small measure of privacy. You could still see down into it from the upper levels of the huge apartment building down the block, but from the street it was invisible.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting." Colleen said as she stepped out into the open air.

"No, not at all." Jackie said as she handed her an ice tea.

"I couldn't wait to get out of that suit." the doctor said as she sat down in one of the lawn chairs. "Most days I just throw a lab coat over a T-shirt and shorts when I go to the office, but I had to attend a meeting at the hospital this morning."

And it was a T-shirt and white shorts that she had changed into. The shirt was jet black with a map of the milky way on it. It had large white lettering and an arrow pointing to where earth would be. It read, "You are here."

"I really have to say I've enjoyed myself today." Jackie said as she drained the last of her tea.

"I'm glad." Colleen replied. "I just wanted to give you a chance to let some things off your chest. Just to let loose a little with no pressure or anything. Whatever you decide to do about any feeling you may or may not have, if will be up to you."

"I appreciate that." Jackie said. "You know, I never asked if you had a ...I mean if you lived here alone."

"If I had a lover, you mean. I noticed you have a little difficulty using that word in polite conversation. Many people seem to. Boyfriend or girlfriend seems so much safer. It denotes friendship without being overly sexual. Lover on the other hand is pretty specific. But to answer your question, no I don't. I did live with someone for a few years. In fact she was the one who helped decorate most of the apartment. I was never really any good at things like that. Susan loved being the stay-at-home type."

"What happened to her." asked Jackie.

A sudden pallor fell across Colleen's normally cheerful face. Jackie knew at once she'd asked the wrong question.

"I won't impress you with the medical terminology, but it fell under the catch all phrase of brain tumor." Colleen said, her voice abruptly reflecting a deep sadness. "That was the one time in my life I really hated being a doctor. I cried every night because I knew that there was absolutely nothing any of us could do for her. I couldn't even fool myself with the delusion of false hope that some doctors try to give the families of terminal patients. It's been 14 months now."

"I'm sorry." Jackie said, hoping that Colleen understood how much she really meant it.

"It's ok, if I've learned nothing else as a doctor it's that you should make the most out of the time you have. You only get one chance at it all."

Time. The word suddenly struck Jackie like a sledgehammer. Looking up at the clock, she gasped as she realized that it was already five thirty. She'd been with Colleen all afternoon.

"Omigod, I didn't realize it was so late." she exclaimed as she quickly rose from her chair. "I've got to get home."

"Well then lets get you there as fast as we can." Colleen replied. "Would it help if I drove you, my car is in the garage around the corner. It might be faster than the train."

Jackie thought about it for a moment. The way traffic backed up on the Gowanus Expressway and 3rd and 4th Ave at this time of day, a car wouldn't be faster at all. Besides, if anyone saw Colleen dropping her off, she'd have to explain who she was. Identifying her as the doctor she'd gone to see wouldn't really hold water. Nothing traveled faster in her neighborhood than gossip.

"Thank you, but I think the train will be quicker this time of day." Jackie said as she gathered up her purse.

"You're probably right."

Jackie abruptly halted in mid-motion. What was she doing? She'd felt so free this afternoon, able to enjoy herself for the first time in months. Now she was suddenly engulfed by the world she was trying to escape from. Running back to Billy in fear that he'd be upset that his dinner wasn't on the table. Was this what she wanted?

"Are you all right?" Colleen asked as she saw her stiffen.

"Yes, I'm ok." Jackie said, her sense of clarity quickly returning.

"You seemed a little perplexed for a moment."

"I was, but I'm ok now." Jackie said.

"Good, I was worried for a second." Colleen said. "I'll walk you to the subway station."

"That's not necessary." Jackie said as she stepped closer. "But, would it be ok if I kissed you good-bye?"

"Of course." Colleen said with a wide smile.

At first, the kiss Jackie planted on Colleen's soft lips was like that she would give her sister. A light peck denoting tenderness and affection. Unable to resist the temptation, she kissed her again - this time with passion. Colleen felt the press of her tongue against her lips and opened to receive it. Sparks seemed to erupt across her tongue as Jackie felt it touch that of another woman's for the very first time.

Almost without thinking about it, Jackie reached up with her hand and cupped Colleen's naked breast beneath her shirt. It felt so nice, bringing another surge of emotion through her. Then the reality of what she was doing hit her and she pulled her hand away.

Jackie's hand had only gotten a few inches away when she felt Colleen's hand against her it. With a soft direction, she guided her hand back to the doctor's mound.

"It's ok." she whispered in Jackie's ear.

"I...I don't want to leave." Jackie said quietly as the fullness of the other woman's breasts filled her hand.

"Then don't." Colleen whispered back.

Colleen and Jackie spent the next twenty minutes sitting on a bench out on the patio, necking like a couple of high schoolers. Every time she felt Colleen's tongue slip through her lips, Jackie's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't been this excited since the first time she'd made out with Bobby Marshall on his parent's couch. That had been back when they were 15. Unlike Bobby, Colleen's lips were soft and sweet, the taste of strawberry evident each time they pressed against her.

Another thing vastly different was the scent of perfume that filled her as she pressed against Colleen. So unlike the smell of a man, it was soft and gentle. It was also highly intoxicating.

"Why don't we get you a little more comfortable?" Colleen asked as she kissed Jackie one more time.

With that, she pulled the zipper of Jackie's dress all the way down, exposing the lacy strap of a blue bra. With no objection from Jackie, she pulled the flowery print down across her shoulders and then began to pull it further down toward her waist.

For a moment, Jackie felt very exposed. True, she regularly sunbathed topless in her backyard, much to the delight of both old Mr. Caruso in the next house and his teenage grandson Jeff. But she had never made love to anyone out in the open, much less another woman. She glanced up and around, noticing a few open windows in the tall building a few doors down. If someone where to just glance out the window, they would have a clear view of the two of them. Then, just as quickly as the thought occurred to her, she decided she didn't care.

Colleen began to kiss her way down Jackie's neck. Her eyes opened in appreciation as the doctor fully exposed the firm tanned mounds cradled in a sheer blue lace bra.

"That's a beautiful bra." Colleen said as she traced the outline of Jackie's breasts with her extended finger. "Did you wear it especially for me?" she asked with a smile.

Jackie answered with a smile as well. She had brought the sheer bra at Victoria's Secrets for Valentine's Day last year but had never gotten to wear it. Billy had gotten tickets for the Ranger's game at the last minute. Dinner with the wife ran a poor second to 3rd row seats. Switching it for her normal plain white platex had been a sudden last minute inspiration, to make up for the simple dress she'd worn over it.

"You're breasts are so beautiful." the blonde purred as she planted a soft kiss on the top of each of Jackie's enclosed globes.

A gentle tug on the thin material exposed the dark nipple beneath it. The erect tip was only visible a brief moment before it vanished between the warm vise of Colleen's lips.

A loud sign erupted from Jackie as she felt the wetness engulf her wide aureole. After years of having Billy paw and maw her breasts for a few moments before moving on to his real interest, it was a genuine pleasure to lay back and let someone who really enjoyed it play with them.

With only one nipple exposed, it was obvious that Colleen was going to take her time. Her tongue darted to and fro, tracing wide circles around the bronzed nipple. Then she would tickle it directly before taking it whole into her mouth again.

Like a babe seeking nourishment, the older woman nurtured at the source. Each movement of her tongue, each nip of her teeth, send previously unimaginable sensations though Jackie's reclining form.

"Oh, this feels so good." Jackie moaned as she laid back with her eyes closed and just enjoyed the feel of Colleen's attentions.

A few minutes later, Colleen exposed the other tanned breast and repeated her performance. Sending Jackie further into a blissful state.

Finally satisfied. Colleen turned her attention away from her new playthings and kissed Jackie again. This time the kiss was brief, just enough to signal a temporary end to their play.

"I want to try that on you." Jackie said, wondering what it would finally be like to have another woman's breasts to taste.

"Oh you will soon enough, my new love." Colleen said as she planted another kiss, this time on the cheek. "But I think we should be practical for a moment."

Jackie looked at Colleen for a moment. A puzzled look on her face.

"This is already going far beyond what I had planned." the doctor said. "Not that I want to complain, mind you. But if you do plan to stay for a while, I think it might be a good idea if you called home and told them."

"Called home and tell them what?"

"Well, how bout just that you were having dinner with a friend." Colleen suggested. "I'd feel better if they at least heard from you. That way they wouldn't worry."

"Well, aside from the fact that there's no dinner on the table, I don't think that Billy would even notice I was gone." Jackie said as she fixed up her bra and then pulled her dress back up. "But if it would make you feel better, sure."

With that, she followed Colleen back into the apartment. Sitting down beside one of the end tables, she picked up the phone. The phone rang five times and she wondered where Billy might be. He normally should've been home a half hour ago. If nothing else, she'd leave a message on the answering machine.

"Hello?" said the voice in the receiver, catching Jackie off guard.

"Bill?" she said.

"Jackie!" he said, surprise in his voice. "Where the hell are you?" he asked, surprise being replaced by anger.

"What do you mean where the hell are you?" she said, immediately feeling defensive.

"I come home from work and you're not here. There's no dinner on the table and Mom says you went to see some kind of doctor."

"First of all," Jackie said, trying hard to keep her own anger in check. "I had an appointment. I mentioned it to you last night but you weren't paying attention." she lied, knowing full well that he wouldn't remember even if she had.

"What the fuck for?" he shouted.

"A small woman's problem...." she began, confident that she wouldn't have to go any further.

True to form, Bill quickly changed the subject. Like so many of his friends, he never wanted to hear about 'woman's problems'.

"As far as dinner goes, it wouldn't kill you to make something for a change." she said, angry at herself that she let him bring her down to his level so easily.

"I didn't have to." Billy replied, "When you weren't home, Momma made me something."

Jackie resisted the impulse to say something to the effect that she should've known.

"What time are you going to be home?" Billy asked.

"That's why I'm calling." she began. "I ran into a friend and we had lunch. Now she'd like to have me for dinner."

A wicking grin formed on Jackie's face at the irony of what she'd just said. Of course Billy would never get the joke.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers