The Classified Ad Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about accidently getting my wife seduced.
2.6k words
4.27
53.1k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usr123
usr123
115 Followers

My name is Rob, I'm 36 and work for the local council. For 6 years I have been married to the lovely Rachel, who is a couple of years younger at 34 and is a primary school teacher. We haven't had any children because as we found out recently that I am sterile, but we are both ok with that and it does means that we no longer need to worry about birth control.

Last year we finally were able to buy our own house on the outskirts of a metro area, bordering on rural, mainly so we could have more space, with a decent size shed and garden. My hobby is tinkering with old cars and Rachel likes to find and restore old furniture so the shed is great for both of us and our hobbies.

Both having similar hobbies of finding old stuff, we both are regular users of online classified sites. This is a normal, almost weekly ritual for me, I can't help looking through to try and find a bargain or rare part that I need. Rachel is the same always looking through the online listings, except she is looking for old furniture.

One day, as is my usual habit, I was on the computer looking through online classified listings checking through ads for car parts and other things I was interested in. Sent off a few enquiries and saved some for later but it was a quieter week without too much to interest me. I was getting ready to log off when I somehow mistakenly clicked through to an ad for the personals page for the same classified site.

I had a laugh at some of the categories especially the men looking for couples one which made me laugh. I don't really know why but out of curiosity or boredom I clicked through to open the section. I scrolled through it for a minute and was just going to close it out when a particular ad caught my eye, it said "68 year old man looking for your young wife to seduce".

I have no idea why but I found myself opening the ad and started reading. I was taken back at how bold this ad was, he explained he was 68, good shape, well endowed and very confident. He went on to say he has been seducing married women all his life and was looking for someone's wife between the age of 32 to 36.

I was amazed at how brazen he was when explaining how all the husband had to do was give some basic information about his wife, name, age, years married, email address stuff like that, and the husband's name, email and a text number.

Part of me wanted to write a reply telling this guy off for being clearly delusional, but common sense got the better of me and I closed the page and went to bed.

With personal engagements the next weekends it was almost two weeks later before I once again found myself going through the ads for car parts and sent some email enquries about them. One replied right away guy told me he had the parts I wanted. I made arrangements to meet him the next day on my way home from work.

Having completed my car parts search I was going to close down the classifieds when I remembered the ad I had read about the guy looking for someone's wife and had a chuckle about how clueless and out of touch that guy must be to actually expect a response. Out of curiosity, I found myself compelled to open the personals and the ad was still there, but I noticed it had recently been updated just an hour earlier. I looked at it and nothing had changed except on the bottom it said, "Still waiting for you, email me".

For whatever reason, I found myself sitting there and reading it at least three times. I hit the reply button.

I wrote a message telling him that maybe he should look for someone his own age that he might have better luck. I couldn't help but put down that young married women wouldn't be interested in such an old man. Then I hit send.

For a brief moment I felt satisfied then a little bad afterward at being so rude, but some people do need to wake up to reality.

The next day I picked up my car parts after work as arranged and I was on my way home when I got an email from classified site saying I had a reply. I thought it must be one of the other guys I had sent enquiries to about car parts and I didn't read the details right away and closed the notification. When I got home, I put my phone away and had dinner and watched some TV after. It was getting late and Rachel said she was going to go in take a shower and go to bed.

Remembering I still needed to unload the car parts, I kissed her good night and went to move all my parts into the garage and stored them away.

After finishing, I sat down with a nightcap of scotch to relax while going through my emails on the computer. It was then I noticed the email reply from classified was actually from the old man replying to my message. There wasn't the angry response that I half expected, he just left his email and a message to write him back. I wasn't sure what to do.

Maybe I should have left it at that, but I still felt a little bad from my first message, so I replied and told him it was ok that he didn't need to explain anything to me, And I thanked him for taking the time to answer me.

Two minutes later and I have another email from him.

I open it and he asked if I was afraid to talk to him and he asked me for my wife's name!

Maybe the scotch had some effect but I then replied back telling him that that I'm not afraid of talking to him and my wife's name is Rachel.

The next hour somehow flew by as we ended up sending each other a few messages back and forth. I found out his name was Vinod, and he was originally from India, but lived mainly around the middle east in muscat, Oman and Dubai for many years working in the building industry, before ending up in the UK as a company director and recently retiring.

I finally asked him why he was looking for someone's wife that in that specific age bracket?

He wrote back to tell me that is the age when a woman is in her sexual prime and can easily be persuaded into trying new things sexually.

I had to laugh to myself at that one, I told him that Rachel was very happy and that I would never have to worry about her doing anything like that. He wrote me back and asked me if I was really sure about that?

I asked him what he meant by that and he told me to answer some questions that he was going to send me, and then said good night.

The next day at work I check my personal email and found his message waiting. I opened it and read the questions and was surprised at them. The first one asked how tall she was, and they went on from there asking everything possible about her physical looks and appearance, and I mean everything right down to the color of her toe nails!

I don't know why, but I actually started answering these questions one by one, after a half hour with all the questions answered, I hesitated as I hovered over the send button, what am I doing? I had a sudden feeling of nervousness about what I was doing. The feeling was nervous but also excited, even aroused?

I pushed the send button.

It felt like a drug shooting through my veins. Then reality hit and back to work.

I was sitting at my desk going over some things when my another email came from Vinod just titled, "part two". I opened it and there was more questions and a note that said, "She sounds like a petite woman with nice tits". Clearly my description was quite accurate.

I looked at the new questions on my phone, but it was almost lunch and I wasn't going to answer these questions right now. After lunch I got another Email from Vinod that just said "ANSWER THEM".

I opened the email with the questions and one by one started answering them. They were very personal, what size is my cock? Did she ever mention anything about a bigger cock? What are her fantasies? Does she like to watch porn? Does she have a vibrator or a dildo? I found myself answering all the questions and sent it to him.

On the way home I got another email from him asking me to text him with his phone number attached. I sent my number. I soon got a text right back saying "I want to do this to her!"

It was a short video of a white woman on her knees sucking a large brown cock, while a porn video played in the background and then swallowing as he came in her mouth. A minute later a following text message came and said the woman was 36 married, and had never watched porn or swallowed cum before, just like my wife.

Soon after, another video came and this time it looked like the same woman on the same couch and her legs where pulled back and this time there was sounds, all you could her was her saying, "Oh God! Oh God! It Feels So Good Vinod!" and they he tells her to open wide and she spreads her legs and I watch him push his cock in all the way and fuck her harder. She was starting to gasp as he starts pounding her hard. Then suddenly the clip ended. I found myself hard as a rock.

He sent another text saying, "text me tonight at ten".

That night, I kissed Rachel good night and told her I needed to look up some more parts for the car. With a feeling of nervous excitement, I texted Vinod back at ten and he texted me back with another video this time it was another woman.

I watched as it showed her face, her eyes half closed and her moaning and saying, "Oh Vinod! Oh Vinod!" over and over, then Vinod saying, "See I told you it wouldn't hurt". And then the angle changed to a wider view and it showed a man behind her and then from the side. They were fucking doggy style.

With disbelief I watched as the guy's cock came into view. It was so thick, as big around as a coke can! The view changed again and it was from the top now and showed the thick shaft going in and out covered in cream, no condom visible. At one point it just seemed to keep coming out until I could see her lips stretch and then a huge head came almost out.

With amazement I then watched as the head pushed back in, spreading her lips apart as they gripped tightly around the invader.

He texted me and told me my wife is ready for that.

I replied that my wife would never go through with something like that because she was too conservative.

Recounting that I bought her sexy underwear the first year we were married and it was still in her drawer with the tags still on them. He wrote me back and said never doubt him that he has been doing this for years. He said he had to go to bed and that he would contact me in a week or so.

After a busy week at work, I had almost forgotten all about Vinod when I was sitting at my desk going over contracts for work when my phone buzzed. It was Vinod texting me. I texted him back and asked how everything was going with him!

He wrote right back and said great! Then asked me how I liked the furniture Rachel got? I didn't know what he was talking about and texted him a couple of question marks.

A minute later he texted me a picture and when I opened it I got the shock of my life.

There was Rachel in someone's house. As I looked at the picture another one came through then another and another all of Rachel looking at furniture in this house. As more and more pictures came in they were some surreptitious close-ups of her behind and breasts.

Then I got more texts from Vinod telling me how hot looking she was and that he had a great time with her, showing her all around his house.

I was sitting there in shock at what he'd written and how many different pictures and angles they were taken from. He texted that me she was there for over an hour and he said he had her laughing, giggling and even blushing.

The next text came with a short video! It was of her leaving and saying good bye, he had his hand on her back and it looked like he was rubbing it as he was telling her how much he enjoyed meeting her and her spending the morning with him.

He texted me again and told me to play the video again and this time to pay attention to my wife's nipples as he starts to touch her back.

I felt my stomach drop as I watched her nipples go from nothing to little bumps to trying to rip out of her bra they got so hard and she didn't even try to cover them up. But it was what he said to her as she was going out the door that shocked me. He told her when she comes back to wear something sexy and he would show her some of the other stuff he has up stairs, she giggled and when she turned it looked like her nipple was even harder and longer. The time stamp on the video was from yesterday!

He texted me and told me she was going to come back Thursday afternoon. He told me not to say anything to her to let on that I knew.

He told me from the information I had so willingly provided, he put up a classified ad that he knew would catch her eye with his email, Facebook page and phone number.

He said she called that day. He then texted me pictures of his house. It looked like an old Victorian house, all the pictures on the walls where of naked women like gothic or medieval periods. There where Medieval statues of men and women together, carvings on the walls of serpents holding women down by their arms and legs and around there necks, and all the men and serpents had big dicks.

He sent me a picture of his bedroom the four post of the bed were huge and all carvings and the center of the foot board was carved into a large snake with the big head of it pointing up and back to the head of the bed like it was going slip down onto the bed. A big picture behind the bed was of a woman and a snake just like the one on the foot board wrapped around her and looking like it was going for her crotch. I didn't know what to say to him!

I wrote back and told him I wouldn't say anything to her about it.

usr123
usr123
115 Followers