The Classroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you want to study our sex?" she asked. "What have you got between your legs?" The men tried to run but they were severely outnumbered and the students were no longer intimidated. Far from being scared, the young men and women were now in a state of wild sexual aggression. They pressed the men into a corner. "Are you even men at all?" the girl asked them harshly. As she approached them a boy followed alongside her like a servent, his middle finger lodged in her little fuzzy cunt, pleasuring her while she spoke.

"I didn't realize the effect would be so strong," one of the identical strangers muttered.

The students cornered the men and tied them up. Of course they did not have access to the magic black cords, but there was plenty of spare twine in the utilities cabinet by the door. The men tried to fight but that didn't last long. They were unwilling to strike the students for fear of hurting them and because they had become somewhat intimidated themselves. Quickly they found themselves shirtless and with their wrists bound behind their backs. "Now we'll find out what you've got down there," said the brown-haired girl as she yanked off the first one's pants.

What they had was nothing between their legs. Just a smooth surface. Nothing in the back either. Apparently they did not digest food in the human way, nor was their reproduction asexual. "Some kind of parasitic clones," one student commented. Soon the "men," if you could call them that, were all sitting or lying completely naked on the floor, their asexual bodies feeling nonetheless uncomfortably exposed.

"How can we teach them a lesson about sex?" the brown-haired girl began to ask. But there was no need to ask such a question out loud. Already the intersexed girl had approached one of the men as he lay on the floor and was kneeling over him, depositing her long clitoris into his both and telling him to suck it. He was shy at first but she held his nose and abused his face and lips until he began to obey orders.

Soon all the students were taking turns at the mouths of these alien creatures. Though they had no genitals, they still had one orifice, even if they only used it for talking. And for the rest of the day the intruder's mouths were violated by every human body part that could possibly be sexual. It began with dicks and cunts, of course. The boys forced their hard penises deep into the men's throats and fucked them mercilessly until they had each swallowed many loads of hot cum. The girls rubbed their open wet pussies all over the men's faces until each was smeared with the hot juice of several females. Then came the breasts, and the intruders had their first experience of what every human baby knows is suckling. Finally were the fingers, playing with their lips and teeth, and sometimes pulling their tongue out and holding it there to be licked or sucked or fucked.

After several hours the hormones wore off. The students looked around and saw that the three poor students who had not been effected had taken their clothes and left long ago. They would always look back on this day as a terriblly traumatic experience. The intruders too, when they were finally allowed to leave, went limping humbly back to their domain in silence, their mouths sore from sucking off so many beautiful men and women. Only the students who had tasted the hyperpheremone were happy. They had had their sexualities opened in a way that was permanent. From that point on they wore clothes only to satisfy society, and when they came together for their weekly late-night gatherings, the process was always the same. The party would begin with all of them wearing their normal clothes and standing around as in any normal party. Then at some point one of them would appear in the center and a big show of dropping a vial of brown liquid onto the floor in front of them. Of course it was nothing more than household vinegar, but that didn't matter.

As soon as the scent of the liquid hit their noses, they would begin to undress. The boys would take out their raging hard-ons and the girls would strip their undies off already-dripping cunts. And there was always someone ready to suck off the intersexed girl first, taking her special clit into their mouth and sucking it like a delightfully delicate dick. At first the sex was very violent, in memory of the original day. As time went on the orgy became calmer. But there were always a couple of young men or women walking around with their hands tied behind their back, pushing their cunts or cocks forward, straining towards any and all human flesh, desperate for a good fuck.

12