The Clay Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,330 Followers

I put an arrow into him, at short range. That it was his own bow, his own arrow, made it all the sweeter. He fell to the ground, tugging at the shaft embedded in his right shoulder.

That gave me the opportunity to advance, and shoot again. My aim might have been off - the second arrow struck him in the groin. He shrieked.

Elpida leapt upon him, and silenced Adrie's brother - by drawing a knife across his throat. I swear to you, he was well aware of who was sitting on his chest, and slicing his throat, just before he died, choking on his own blood.

There was no other obstacle. Elpida and I walked into the Vale of Ifnia, leaving Mount Pagida behind - forever. On that first day, we reached a large village. They were celebrating the Eve of the Day of Souls.

- "There's the bonfire - and there'll be dancing." said the innkeeper.

- "No, thank you." I said. "Just a bottle of your best wine."

- "And we don't wish to be disturbed." said Elpida. She smiled at me.

***

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,330 Followers