The Clay Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
111 Followers

She changed the sprayer setting to a heavy mist, and the droplets pelted the human appearing pieces of his body lying on her lawn. The clay softened even more, and Junior's ears and nose grew smaller even as the rest of his features washed away.

"No, please!" he croaked as his once prominent cock and thrusting hips began to melt under the watery torrent. She moved the concentration further up, pounding into his broad chest and washing away the quickly indistinguishable lump of clay. In minutes, there was nothing left of the clay or Junior Masterson except a trickle of white water flowing back to the pit.

Darla turned off the hose, and called out, "Jackson?" He mumbled a painful reply through broken teeth and a broken jaw.

—oooOOOooo—

Mikey Cranston was surprised to find his pickup truck, recently 'borrowed' by Junior (under threat of physical violence and inevitable unemployment), parked in back of the general store. The bed was filled with store bought produce, which Mikey thought would fill the stomachs of his hungry family for a few weeks. On the front seat of the truck was a printed note which said the food was a gift from the Masterson family. He had never know them to be generous, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Inside the store, the duffers that whiled away their time telling stories, playing checkers, and drinking cold beer (from the bottle), watched as Jackson walked around the open space of the common area as he picked up some of Maria's favorite ginger ale and some of Mrs. Butter's homemade poundcake. He still had a pronounced limp, but it was already getting better. Each and every one of them commented on it in turn. There was marked improvement from this morning.

He had two black eyes, as if his nose had been broken. But his nose looked fine. Better than usual, if you compared it to one of his high school pictures.

In fact, his teeth even looked straighter and whiter than they had ever been. You couldn't miss them; his smile was everpresent for some reason.

Jackson wouldn't or couldn't say how it happened, but everybody knew. Just as they knew that, when Junior's car was found abandoned down by the river's edge, Junior wouldn't be returning any time soon. The official pronouncement by the police was, 'missing and possible suicide', but no body was ever found to confirm it.

—oooOOOooo—

A week later, Darla Dawkins was weeding her front garden when she heard the squeak of the old Schwinn coming up the road. The rider was laboring under the weight of the loaded cart dragged behind the bike, but determination was winning out over physical weakness.

Darla's ankle was wrapped in a snug cloth cast, and she used a cane to steady herself as she got up. The rider pulled to a stop next to her.

"Maria Burnside," she said, as if announcing the guest to the surrounding woods, "how are you doing?" Darla peaked under the blanket covering the items in the cart. It was filled with small kegs of Apple Jack, something Maria's family was famous for, and there were a few fresh-baked apple pies as well. "Is this for me?"

"Yes, Ms. Dawkins. Not the best in the county, but they are the best my family has. And I would say I was fine, Ms. Dawkins, but I'm not. Jackson Smithfield asked me to marry him, and I want to."

"But?" she said, finishing the girl's unspoken sentence. "He seems to be a fine boy, with a promising future."

"But...Junior Masterson took something from me that wasn't his. I wanted to give it to Jackson on our wedding night. Seeing as how Junior isn't around anymore, I was wondering if you could help me. I want to be clean again, for Jackson. I want my body to be like it was before...before..." Maria started to tear up at the thought.

"Before Junior? Well, Maria, why don't you help me unload this, and then we can head to the clay pit. I think we can work a little magic for you, and make you clean again for Jackson. Of course, we both need to get dirty first."

***End***

Seurat
Seurat
111 Followers
12