The Clean, Clean Arse of Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

She reached between her legs and I could see her fingers playing rapidly at her clit -- her exertions making her breasts stick out even more than usual, especially as seen from my prone position. I reached up and cupped each breast, loving the firm and well-filled flesh and her lovely silky skin. Soon I found her nipples and rubbed my thumbs over them -- fuck, she had a fantastic pair of knockers!

Sharon was getting more and more excited as I joined in her fuck by lifting my hips up to meet her downward thrusts and now her pussy was spraying her love juice everywhere as she stimulated her clit.

"Oh fuck -- fuck -- yeah -- yeah," she was moaning in time with each thrust but soon her motions were coming too fast for her to cry out.

"Ooooooooh -- yesssss, nearly there, nearly...!" she moaned, rapidly strumming her clit; her hips almost a blur as she rapidly rose and fell on my cock.

"Aaaaahhhhh -- cummmming -- cummmmming!" she cried suddenly and I felt everything tighten around my penis. Shudders were playing up and down her body; she was enveloped in a glow of sweat; her whole body was shimmering and shaking as she came and came and came.

The scent of red hot female sex was heavy in the air and I breathed it in with enthusiasm but somehow I managed to keep from coming, despite the enormous overload of stimulation surrounding me.

Soon Sharon collapsed on top of me, her heavy tits spread out across my chest, her cunt still clasping my cock and twitching from time to time. She was breathing heavily and quickly and so was I... Eventually she lifted her head and looked at me.

"You didn't cum?" she asked, "I can't believe it! All this time I've had a massive cock that actually performs and lasts too, right next door to my room and I didn't know it!"

"You never asked before!" I quipped, feeling enormous pleasure in her praise, "Want to do it again then?"

"Oooh yeah -- in a moment," said Sharon slowly sitting up, "Oh fuck -- he's still so hard and big!"

I jerked him inside her and smiled an enigmatic smile at her -- or at least I hoped it was!

"Oh God, you're good," she groaned as she moved her hips around, making my cock reach places inside her that he hadn't found before, "Oh no -- no -- not again!"

"What's up?" I asked, a bit worried.

""Nothing -- nothing -- I just want more...you've made me want more," she said, "You're going to have trouble, boy!"

"Why -- what you mean?" I asked, jerking my hips upwards.

"Cos once I get to like something I just can't stop -- I'm terrible!" she said, "Oh fuck -- come on do me again!"

Happy to oblige a good woman I pulled her back down to me and rolled her over until I was on top and now I could do the driving.

My first deep stroke drove a long groan from Sharon; my second brought another.

"Do you like that?" I asked, fully knowing the answer, "You want more?"

"Oh fuck Chris -- yes, yes, more!" Sharon groaned as her hips thrust up to meet my powerful penis pumping into her hole.

I changed the angle slightly to reach her G-spot and was rewarded by Sharon's body tightening around me once more; by her arms coming up round my back and her legs reaching up and round my bum.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Sharon cried, her hips now jumping up at me violently, "Oh yeahhhhh -- you're making me cum again -- already!"

And she was off once more, squirming, jerking, shuddering and gushing hot sexy liquids out around my still driving penis. There was a wet squelching sound each time I slammed my penis into her, accompanied by moans, groans and cries as Sharon enjoyed another wild orgasmic ride.

Slowly I calmed things down -- my thrusts became internal caresses that kept Sharon on a plateau of pleasure as she gently relaxed once more.

And once more she looked at me, this time from below.

"You still haven't cum!" she said, "Fuck me -- you're wonderful! That was the best ride I've had -- might be the best ride ever!"

"I'm enjoying it too much to cum," I said, "Give me a few minutes and we can do it again if you like."

We rolled over onto our sides, still connected by my still erect penis, now bedded inside a very wet hole, and lay there getting our energy and breath back.

"Ready yet?" I said eventually, "I am if you are," and Sharon nodded.

"This time I want it to be different," she said as she moved and straddled me again, "I want you in my arse!"

"Wha...?" I cried out, never having had experience of anal sex, "It won't fit, surely!"

"Wanna bet!" said Sharon, "If I can get my vibrator up there I can certainly get your cock up there!"

She leaned over and fetched a small tube from the draw of her bedside cupboard -- good old KY, I realised.

"You're going to have to come out of there, big boy," she said, lifting her hips up and letting my penis slide from inside her.

He flopped out and lay up my body, still at least partially erect. She grasped him and squeezed some of the cool gel onto him -- and thank heavens she then rubbed it in or the shock may have dented his ardour. Moments later, as Sharon applied some to her arsehole he was completely erect and raring to go and Sharon pulled him back upright so she could lower herself onto him.

But this time it wasn't going to be so easy, as she soon found. I could feel her moving my cock around and then locating his tip at her hole and then I felt her push down onto him.

Slowly but surely her tight flesh gave way, but not without a fight!

"Oooooh shiiiiiit!" groaned Sharon, "That hurts -- ooooooo."

"Take it easy," I said, "You should have used something to stretch yourself first."

"Yeah, you're right," Sharon replied, "But I wanted you up there...and I'll get you in there somehow!"

Soon I felt her push down again and once again there was a reluctance and yet a giving feeling to her body. I reached down and grasping my shaft I moved it around to gather more of the KY before centering it once more on her hole.

"Push now," I said and I felt Sharon's body weighing heavily on my cock and slowly but surely her reluctant hole opened and my penis slid inside.

Two inches in I held her hips to steady her descent while her hole became used to my intrusion.

"Hang on a minute... Ok now?" I asked after a few moments, "Try again."

Sharon nodded and although her mouth screwed up somewhat, she let her weight fall slowly on to me and my penis sank deeper and deeper inside her arse. Eventually she could fall no further -- her buttocks were resting on my thighs.

"Wowwwww!" she said, "You've stretched me! Fuck -- that's tight!"

"Told you," I said, "But I'm right up inside you now and it should be easier."

"Yeah, it is," she replied, "Just getting used to him and getting my breath back and then we'll fuck!"

Squatting over me, Sharon was now starting to enjoy her anal fuck. I could feel her muscles inside moving, tightening, gripping, milking as she 'tested the water' and discovered that it was about right.

Then I felt her body fluttering as she began to move properly on my cock, rising and falling steadily. I had my hands on her hips to steady her motions but now they weren't needed -- she was in control of her fuck!

'We'll soon see about that!' I thought as I moved my hands to her thighs and then, twisting my hand around I moved my fingers up her wide-spread slit until I met her down-thrust clit. I slid one finger up each side eliciting a long low groan of pleasure from my sister; a fluttery tightening of her anal muscles and a matching shiver up my penis.

"Yeahhhhh," she moaned, "Oh God yesssss -- do that!"

Her body was now bouncing up and down on my pole; her breasts stretching low and then flying high as she moved on me. Things were easier down there now -- her own lubrications were helping her arse to slide on my erection and we were both getting well into this fuck.

"Come on, come on," I cried, still pumping my cock up into her arsehole, "I'm getting close -- cum with me!"

"Any time -- oooh yeah," Sharon panted, now really bouncing hard, "let it go -- I'll be there!"

I drove my cock hard into her from below as Sharon slammed her buttocks down onto me from above, our cries and groans following one on the other as we both headed towards our climaxes.

Finally I felt those tingles that tell you things are happening -- a quickening in the nerve cells -- unexpected jerks and judders and a final tightening...

"Aaaaahhhhhh -- cummming, cummming!" I cried as I felt my cock blast forth a long-pent up spray of sperm up into Sharon's bowel and as her body felt my eruption it too reacted and spasmed.

"Aaaagghh! Oh God! Oh yes -- yes!" she cried, "Cummmming -- haaaarrrrrd!"

Her whole body seemed to be trying to suck my cock inside her as everything shook, jerked, spasmed and orgasmed while hot blasts of spunk continued to erupt from me, continued to paint her rectum, continued to drain from my body until there was no more left.

Sharon, having reached the heights, now collapsed onto me once more, panting hard as she did so; her breath hot on my neck.

I held her tightly to me, loving the closeness we'd discovered and I kissed the top of her lightly fragrant head.

Slowly we recovered and finally Sharon sat up astride me. She looked down and smiled broadly at me, her body all aglow and practically steaming.

"Now that was a fuck!" she said with feeling, "That really did beat all!"

"Enjoyed it too, you're a damn good fuck!" I added, "Jesus -- you came hard, didn't you?"

"Couldn't help it -- you really got to me -- like no-one else has ever done," she said, bending down to kiss me, "Thank you lover, thank you."

"Lover, am I?" I asked with a big grin, "Thought I was your brother?"

"Dual purpose man now!" she replied, squeezing my cock with her sphincter muscles, "At least I take it that you'll want the job!"

"Try and stop me!" I replied, jerking my cock in response to her actions, "What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

She slapped my chest gently, chiding me.

"Got other things to do...but there'll be time tonight, won't there?" she said, her eyes sparkling, "And right now I need another shower. Coming?"

With my hands on her hips to steady her, she lifted up off my cock which eventually slid from her hole along with a splat of spunk, anal juices and gel.

"You definitely need to clean up," she said as she climbed off the bed, "Come on."

Together we walked to the shower room and before very long steam was rising from the hot water to envelop us in its misty folds.

"Do one another?" asked Sharon as her soapy hands began rubbing across my chest. I found the liquid soap and anointing my hands I started work on her chest...which was much more interesting than mine!

"Stop it!" she warned as I began tweaking her nipples, "Later -- anyway, there's lots more of me needs soaping."

I relinquished my hold on her breasts and moved my hands down, one across her hip and round to cup a delicious buttock; the other to slide down over her pussy and naturally Sharon had soon also let her hands drop, to surround my cock with suds. He immediately took interest and stood up once again, but Sharon slapped him down...not that he took any notice of her!

"Told you -- later!" she chided as her hands moved on to other, less interesting parts of my body.

Taking the cue, after I'd given her pussy a quick rub and clean-up I moved on and did her back, my hands working their way down to her peachy arse once more.

I cupped each cheek before sliding my hand into the cleft and down to her arsehole. I slid my finger into her and Sharon drew in a slight breath.

"Careful, I'm a bit sore," she said, "Clean me if you like but be careful."

So I continued to do so but without pressure, until Sharon was purring once more and surely just had to be completely clean. And her hands hadn't been idle either and I too had had a good rub-down although Sharon did spend an extraordinary amount of time washing my cock!

Eventually we rinsed off and stepped away from the wet area. I picked up a big fluffy towel and enveloped Sharon in it, gently patting her dry all over although when I came to her arsehole, Sharon winced slightly.

"Still sore are you?" I asked "Come back to bed and I'll rub some aloe vera lotion on you; it'll soothe your arse and keep your skin all lovely and smooth too."

Sharon purred her approval and wrapped in the towel, she walked ahead of me to her bed -- I so wished she'd left the towel behind so I could watch her cute arse ahead of me...

She took the towel away and spread it on the bed before she lay down on her front -- her legs partially spread apart -- while I approached from the side, complete with the bottle of lotion and an erection. I'd only come once and I was still incredibly horny and the sight was enough to make me determined to cum again.

Sharon turned her head and looked at me, her eyes locking onto my erection and I saw her lick her lips.

But first I needed to anoint her with the lotion, a puddle of which was now warming in my palm.

Sharon reached out to grasp my cock and she let out a groan of pure lust.

"Bring it to me Chris -- that feels so good," she cooed, "Put it up me again, please!"

"Oh Sharon, I'd love to," I said, thrusting my cock towards her, "But Mum and Dad will be up soon and if they hear us..."

"Oh fuck, yeah," groaned Sharon, "Later then -- tonight perhaps? Promise?"

"Try to keep me away!" I said as I climbed onto the bed and straddled Sharon's thighs.

Then I changed the subject.

"Right, this is warmed up, so here I come," I said and I tipped my hand over above her arse.

The pool of lotion slowly streamed off my hand and fell perfectly into the crease of her arse where it disappeared down the crack.

"Oooohh! That tickles!" said Sharon, squirming beneath me.

My other hand reached between her legs and met the trickle of lotion before it reached her pussy -- this was for her arsehole...

Gently I began spreading the soothing lotion around, gradually centering on her abused hole while Sharon groaned happily with the attention she was getting.

"Oh fuck," she said, "You're better than any of my boyfriends -- ever! You're wonderful!"

Eventually all there was left to do was the inside of her hole and slowly and carefully I introduced a finger.

"Oooooh!" moaned Sharon softly as I pushed my lotion covered finger deeper into her arsehole, "Ooooooh yessss -- more!" she moaned.

I added a second finger and soon a third but still she just moaned her pleasure.

"Has the pain gone?" I asked, somewhat unnecessarily and I saw Sharon nod her head.

"What pain?" she replied, "All I feel is love."

"Hey -- that's nearly a Beatles song -- "All I need is love"," I said chuckling.

Sharon reached back and slapped my thigh gently...then she left her hand there.

"Idiot!" she said happily, "You're as bad as Dad!"

And then I heard it -- Dad's voice...and so did Sharon and in a few moments we were up off the bed. Sharon pulled some underwear on and slung her dressing gown over the top while I headed, still naked, towards the shower -- from there I could escape to my room if necessary.

"Don't panic," said Sharon, "He's not coming this way -- he's off downstairs."

And he was -- and as he headed down the stairs his voice drifted back singing -- "as they lay me neath the green, green grass of home."

"The Clean, Clean Arse of Home" I parodied back to Sharon as I closed the door on my morning pleasure.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers
12