The Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

I gripped his head, pressing it up tightly between my thighs as my body erupted in an uncontrollable orgasm. I felt myself go limp, but I could still feel Andy licking up the juices that were flowing from me.

He moved up my body, stopping for a moment to suckle on my breasts, before cuddling me in his arms. "Did you enjoy that, my darling?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded. "You are wonderful. I have never experienced anyone so willing to give satisfaction." I gripped him tightly. "We are going to make a lot of money together," he said. "And we are going to have lots of fun while we are doing it."

I smiled. "Sounds wonderful."

He looked at his watch. "I'm sorry, Laura, but I do need to go soon. I have several clients to meet this afternoon and I need to think up some promotion for our new business venture." I looked a little disappointed, but he smiled as I moved my hand down and gripped his still semi erect cock.

"Any chance of feeling this delightful piece of equipment inside me again before we call it a day?"

He grinned. "You're an insatiable little whore, aren't you, Laura?"

I smiled. "It's been a long time since I was fucked like I have been fucked this morning, Andy. I might be a whore but I'm you're fucking whore, so please fuck me just one more time."

He moved between my legs and I felt that delightful feeling as he easily slid inside me. Soon he was thrusting urgently into me. I gave him everything I could, and managed to hold back until I felt his body stiffen, and with a cry, I felt him pump his warm juices deep into me. I orgasmed at almost the same moment, and clung to him, pressing our naked bodies tightly together, wanting the feeling never to end. Sadly, it did. Andy slid away from me. I lay on the bed luxuriating in the wonderful satisfied feeling, something I had not experienced for a long time. I cold hear the shower running and thought for a moment about joining him.

Andy came out of the bathroom still drying himself. I watched him dress. He came over and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "Just take your time and lock up after you. I will contact you about any further arrangements." I watched him longingly as he left. I slept for a while after he had gone, then arose and showered.

As I dressed, I wondered just what the future had in store for me. If today was anything to go on, it looked like being great fun. I tided up the bathroom and completed my work. There was an envelope on the hall table with my name on it. Inside was more money. I slipped it into my purse. As I walked down the road, there was a spring in my step. Not only was I sexually satisfied, but I was now not going to have any money problems, either.

I was pleased to find that Joe wasn't at home when I arrived; a note on the table informed me that he was outplaying pool. Well after today I did not need his services and if what Andy had told me was correct and he could get me the work and everything that went with it I might never need Joe's services again.

I lay in bed that night with Joe sleeping beside me wondering how long it would be before Joe would notice that I was not asking him for sexual services.

Andy rang the following afternoon to tell me that he had fixed up for me to have some pictures taken, I told him that I would have to arrange things with Kathy to get some time off the next day. I decided not to tell her why I really needed the time off; I just said that I had an appointment that I could not rearrange. She was OK about it and said she would cover for me.

I was feeling rather excited and a little nervous as I rode in the cab over to Andy's place. All I knew was he wanted me to have some pictures taken so that he could get me work. What I did not know was who would be at Andy's place and just who would be taking the pictures. What I did realize was that I was going to have to be naked again in front of Andy, which was certainly something that I was looking forward too.

Andy greeted me with a smile when I rang his door bell, he looked me up and down, it was the first time he had seen me dressed up and not in my working clothes, "You look nice," he said. I smiled. He showed me into the lounge and introduced me to a guy who was there, as I thought he turned out to be a photographer. His name was Glynn. I saw the way he was looking at me and I realized that he was visualizing seeing me naked. I shivered a little.

Andy told me that he had already discussed things with Glynn and he knew just what he wanted so if I was ready, we could get on with the job. Glynn smiled, "Andy as told me lots about you Laura, and after meeting you I think he has come up with a good idea, so if you would like to go and get undressed we will get the job done." I looked at him "Do you want everything off," I asked. He nodded "Please, I have sorted out a few items we might use in the shoot, but for now, take everything off apart from your shoes."

Andy smiled at me as I made my way to the bedroom, after last time it wasn't a problem stripping off in front of Andy, but with Glynn it seemed an all different ball game, but if I was going to go ahead with the job I was going to have to get used to appearing naked in front of strangers.

I began to feel quite warm as a quickly stripped off my clothes placing them neatly on the bed, when I was naked apart from my shoes I looked at the bed, the bed Andy and I had made wonderful love on a couple of days ago, I wondered was I going to be in luck again today.

Again it felt a little strange to push open the door and walk into the lounge totally naked, as I walked in Glynn looked at my body and nodded his approval to Andy. I have to admit he was very professional and I was soon feeling quite at ease with him. Although I have to admit that I was getting a little aroused being naked in front of the two good looking guys.

Glynn took at least a couple of rolls of film, shots of me doing the housework and cleaning. Others of me dressed in just a brief apron serving drinks and I have to admit that I was really getting into the swing of things when he called it a day. "I think I have everything I need," he told Andy, "I will get the pictures done and let you have them in the next two days." With this he thanked me packed up his bags and left.

After he had left Andy asked me if I had time for a drink before I left, I told him that I had asked Kathy to cover for me so I was in no hurry to leave. He smiled and walked over to me. He ran his hand up over my breast his fingers brushing across my hard nipple, "I think you enjoyed that little session with Glynn," he said with a grin. I nodded. "You are going to do very well in your new job," I smiled. He looked at me "I think there is something you need more that a drink at this stage," he said Again I nodded.

I groaned as I felt his hand stroke across my pubic mound and than his finger traced a line down the damp cleft of my pussy lips. He pushed me back onto a large sofa and I lay there and watched with eager anticipation as he quickly stripped off his clothes.

I gently teased my nipples pulling them between my fingers; one leg was resting on the sofa the other spread wide and resting on the floor. I knew my waiting pussy was displayed, I cold feel that my lips were slightly open waiting to welcome him in to the warm wet pleasures that awaited him.

Andy was now naked he got on the sofa and kneeled down between my open legs, he leaned over and took my nipples in his mouth sucking on them eagerly drawing them into his mouth, then I felt the hardness of his exciting cock rubbing against the wetness of my pussy. "Please Andy, fuck me now." I pleaded. He obliged and I cried out as he drove hard into my eager waiting body.

The sex was just as good as it had been the last time we fucked; he read my needs expertly bringing me to the brink several times before finally driving into me and pinning me up against the cool leather cushions of the sofa. I lay there gasping for breath. After we regained our breath he snuggled down beside me, he kissed and caressed my breasts and rubbed his fingers in the juices that were seeping from my pussy.

For the moment I was happy and contented but I was eager for more, I took his now limp cock in my hand and slowly began caressing it, then I moved myself around so that I was able to go down on him with my lips wrapped around it, much to my enjoyment and pleasure his cock soon began the become hard again, he grabbed my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat, I sucked hard on it working my tongue around its length, by the reaction of his body I knew he was near to coming I redoubled my efforts caressing his balls in my hands suddenly he could hold back no longer and erupted filling my mouth and throat with his hot creamy semen. I almost choked but managed to swallow most of what he had emptied into me.

Andy certainly had some stamina as far as lovemaking was concerned and he even managed to fuck me once again before we called it a day. After we had showered and dressed, Andy said that he would call me as soon as something came up.

Luckily for me my husband Joe seemed not to notice the lack of sexual favors, and didn't care at the moment I was getting all that I could handle, and if things went the way Andy had imagined I could be getting a lot more. I smiled to myself things were turning out pretty good.

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers
12