The Cleaning Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

"I was thinking about much more," Rosa answered, as if I wasn't even there.

"Twenty?"

"Eighty thousand. Come here slut," Rosa commanded. The Mexican girl pulled my face out from between the cheeks of Jean's bottom.

I sat staring at Rosa's matted sex, while Jean moaned at the loss of my tongue. I looked up briefly. Oh God no! Rosa was holding the dreaded bell. Not here, I begged with my eyes! However, Rosa stood there grinning evilly and rang the bell.

Defeated and crying, I crawled between her legs and closed my mouth over her pee hole.

"See, she's fully house-broken," Rosa bragged, while she pissed in my mouth.

"Oh my word!" Jean gasped. I closed my eyes, so that I wouldn't have to see the look in her eyes. When Rosa was empty, I hung my head down in shame.

"Besides, maybe you can split the cost of her between you and a friend or two," Rosa explained.

Jean didn't need anymore convincing. "Done!" she replied. I couldn't believe it, I had just been sold. I wanted to scream at them that Rosa couldn't sell me, because she didn't own me. Instead, I knelt there meekly as a collar was put around my neck and then a leash. Rosa handed Jean the bell and then I was led away from my house and my old safe and secure life, to my new life as a 'cleaning girl'; the hidden fantasies on my computer now forgotten.

The End

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author or take the time to vote. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers
12