The Cleaning Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Josh was finished cuming he put his cock back and zipped up his pants. He untied Kate and gave her a big, passionate kiss saying "Thank You" in a low, caring tone and asking her if she was ok. She was fine and quickly got dressed again. Lana and Dale knew that they had just been part of something really wonderful and sexual. They thanked the pair for demonstrating how good bondage can be and for their tips on the finer points of pleasure and pain. Then Lana surprised Dale by asking about what "machine" Josh had mentioned earlier.

Josh smiled at Kate and told her to show them what they were talking about. Kate walked over to a steel-frame contraption and folded it out over a mat on the floor. Josh excused himself to go help customers in the shop and Kate explained that what they were looking at was a FUCKING MACHINE. Dale and Lana had heard of sex machines before but never had they seen one for real and never before in an adult store. Lana wanted to know more and more about it and how it worked. Dale stood back and just listened while his cock grew even more painfully stiff by the second.

With three easy moves, Kate had assembled the machine and hooked it up to the power outlet. There was a good sized dildo on the end of a long stick ready to start dishing out some heavy duty fucking. It was at least 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. He wished that Lana would get strapped into it for a demonstration. He heard his voice repeat this thought out loud and then Kate looked questioningly at Lana. At this stage Lana was so turned on that she was ready for some extreme fucking action and Dale almost fell over when she ripped her dress off and said "LET'S GO!"

Kate gave Lana an appreciative once over, taking in her firm full tits and large erect nipples, before dropping her eyes down to Lana's strong, firm thighs and the naked pussy lips between them. She told Lana to get down on hands and knees, strapping the machine's restraints around her wrists and ankles and placing her head in the head brace. Once Lana was properly restrained Kate adjusted the angle of the life-like rubber cock to ensure it would cum in at the right place. She asked Lana if she wanted her pussy penetrated or just a good ass-fucking. Amazingly, Lana wanted a really good ass-fuck so Kate lubed up Lana's asshole and lined up the cock at her entrance. She pressed 'start' on the remote control.

Slowly, ever so slowly the cock pushed into Lana's ass. She was tight and unprepared but she took the length of the cock admirably well. She joked about needing another cock in her mouth so Dale pulled his cock out fast and got down on his knees in front of her. He offered her his juicy hard cock and Lana just said "YES" before swallowing his meat inside her hot mouth. The cock inside Lana's asshole came to a complete stop before pulling back again at the same maddeningly slow pace. Lana groaned loudly and pushed her ass backwards to meet the machine's next thrust. Dale couldn't help but get up to have a look at it slide slowly back into Lana's tight little hole.

Lana drooled some saliva out of her mouth and said "FASTER...PLEASE!" so Kate turned it up to the next level. This started the cock thrusting in and out of Lana's asshole at a slightly faster pace. The rhythm was slow and steady. Dale was in heaven as he watched the machine fuck Lana's ass. There was a long rope of drool dropping to the mat from her wet pussy. Her tits were swinging slowly making his dick lurch with want and threatening cum. Her delicious little hole was being plowed by a huge black cock and it was nearly too much for Dale to take. He moved back around to Lana's head, pushing his cock into her mouth and muffling the sounds of her groans of ecstasy.

Just then Josh came in and said that they were giving the customers an excellent show but nobody cared because the scene up close was absolutely mind-blowing. Josh said that Lana's ass looked good enough to spank which gave Dale a wicked idea. He asked Lana if he could use the flogger on her ass as she was getting plowed by the fucking machine. She said yes but still needed a cock to suck on. Josh kindly offered her his to suck and she looked at Dale for his reaction to that. His eyes were big and round like saucers and he just nodded saying "OH FUCK YES!"

Kate turned the machine up another notch and Lana pushed back to meet the faster rhythm. She sucked furiously at Josh's cock making him grunt with pleasure and urge her on with encouraging words of what a hot little slut she was. Lana's ass was getting very sensitive and she cried out when the first whack from the flogger hit her tender ass. She bravely kept sucking but her whole body jumped with the next whack and she actually squirted. Kate saw the spurts cum out of Lana's pussy and told Josh what had happened. Josh shoved his cock deeper into Lana's mouth causing it to be rammed down her throat and told her what a bad dirty whore she was. Kate turned the machine up to the next level.

The fat black cock was now ramming into Lana's asshole with such a speed and force that Dale wondered if it hurt her. She squirted some more when Dale brought the flogger down across her already red ass cheeks and Kate stood over Lana and pulled her ass apart even more. The rhythmic force from the machine plowing Lana's asshole, pushed her forward harder onto Josh's cock and he suddenly exploded into her mouth. Cum shot down Lana's throat and came drooling out of the sides of her mouth. Josh pulled his cock out of her and went to watch the cock still fucking her ass. He glanced at Kate who still held apart Lana's ass cheeks and they exchanged looks of amazement and excitement.

Dale heard Lana start to moan loudly saying she was about to cum so he shoved his cock into her cum-covered mouth. She sucked greedily at his cock and Dale swore he had never been sucked better or harder. Knowing that she was being fucked up the ass, with her ass cheeks held apart by another woman, and Josh's cum inside her mouth, made Dale loose his mind. They all knew that their actions could be seen by customers through the thin screen of the curtained divider and this made it all so much hotter. Kate turned the machine up to the last setting and Josh started flogging her ass. At the second whack Lana came and squirted at the same time. Kate immediately turned off the machine and Dale spilled his own load of hot jizz into Lana's mouth.

Josh and Kate quickly opened the restraints on Lana's ankles and wrists as Dale released her from the head brace. Lana collapsed on the mat in an exhausted heap, her entire body slippery, covered in sweat. Josh and Kate rolled her onto her back and gently massaged her stomach and thighs while Dale asked her if she was ok. Lana managed a weak "Yes" and then closed her eyes and smiled while six hands rubbed her body all over. Josh said what a fantastic awesome experience it was that had just occurred and admitted that this was the first time he had touched a customer and indeed the first time they had 'demonstrated' the fucking machine. Dale was still in partial shock and felt like he was having a never-ending orgasm of the body and mind. He realized that there was so much about Lana that he didn't know and he meant to work on that. He would give Lana some extra 'cleaning duties' from now on and find out how far she would go to prove she really would do ANYTHING for him.

Later that night Dale asked Lana how she felt about what had happened in the adult store. She was open and honest and told him how much she had loved it all...the bondage experience...the flogging...the feeling of being dominated and used to suck cock...the exhilaration of watching and being watched...the FUCKING MACHINE...but she told him that it was all a big first for her. She admitted that she had always wanted to experience more sexually but had never met anyone she could make new experiences with. Other men had wanted her to do more but she had never wanted to do more with them. The thing that made all the difference in the world to Lana now, was the fact that she wanted to do what Dale wanted her to do. She had finally found a man she wanted to do ANYTHING for.

Oh, and of course, that 'List of Materials' would become longer and longer as time went by...they now needed more to fill their 'dungeon' and keep their new FUCKING MACHINE company.

12