The Cleaning Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minh then went to the kitchen to start cleaning. Ping dropped her purse on the table by the door and followed Minh. Nicholas went to his room and lay on the bed with his book.

He tried to read, just as he had tried to read the last time they were here, but soon found his mind wandering again. As he thought, he closed his eyes and was suddenly roused by the sound of someone entering his room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and realized then that he had drifted off. He shook his head to clear the cobwebs and then opened his eyes to see Ping standing by his bed; Minh was standing in the doorway holding a bucket and some rags.

"I am sorry Mr. Nicholas," Ping said. "We did not mean to disturb your sleep."

Nicholas blinked a few times and hung his feet over the side of the bed, dangling them an inch or so off the floor.

"No problem," he said groggily. "I shouldn't be sleeping anyway."

"Will it disturb you if my sister and I clean your window?" Ping said, nodding her head toward the big picture window looking out over the street.

"Oh," he said. "Sure, if you can do it without a ladder. I don't have a ladder."

"There is no need for a ladder," Ping said and Minh stepped forward to place the bucket in her hand on the windowsill. "We can stand on the ledge and we can reach the whole window."

"Really!" he said. "Are you sure that's safe?"

"We will be fine," Ping said.

In turn, the two girls stepped on to a chair and then on to the windowsill, which was about eight inches wide. Their tiny feet were sure and firm as they reached upward to clean the farthest recesses of the plate glass.

Nicholas sat on his bed marveling at the sight before him. Their petite bodies were elevated from the floor just enough that he could see up the leg holes of their shorts. Each time one of them would reach to the top of the window, he could see the curve of their bums peeking out.

Minh was wearing white cotton panties that hugged the curve of her bum tightly. At times Nicholas could see some pubic hair pushing out the sides of the gusset and could barely make out the shape of her mound as her underwear pressed against it. He swallowed hard as he saw the outline of her pussy lips and he glanced quickly over at Ping when Minh began to turn toward him.

Ping was wearing a thong under her denim shorts and his eyes went wide when he saw it. The string was embedded deeply into her ass cheeks and Nicholas could see the bottom of her pussy where the gusset met the string that went around the bottom and up to the back waistband. There were tufts of black hair pushing out from under her panties and he had the sudden urge to push his nose against it to smell her.

Ping suddenly bent forward to wet her cleaning rag in the bucket and her shirt fell forward a little. The bottoms of her tits and her nipples came into view and Nicholas almost whimpered as he gazed at the little pebble-like bumps; between looking at her tits or her pussy lips if he looked up her shorts he figured he was in heaven.

He heard a gasp and looked to see Minh windmilling her arms, struggling to keep her balance on the windowsill. He moved up behind her and put his hands up to stop her from falling. His hands went directly to her bum cheeks and he felt her small buttocks fit neatly into the palms of his hands.

She looked down at him and breathed a sigh of relief. When he removed his hands, she shook her head and pointed up to the top corner of the window.

"My sister would like you to help her reach the top corner," Ping said.

Minh smiled and reached vainly for the top section of the window; her hand was a few inches from the top of the glass. Nicholas pushed upward and she giggled as she felt herself rising. He smiled as he held her up, reveling in the feel of her buttocks in his hand. She wiped at the window and commented in Chinese to Ping. Ping snorted softly and replied to her, though she didn't translate for Nicholas.

Minh turned toward him and said something in Chinese; he guessed she wanted down so he lowered her until her feet were once again on the window ledge.

She smiled then and then bent over, dipping her cleaning rag into the bucket. As soon she bent over, the armhole of her loose shirt gaped open offering Nicholas an unobstructed view of her left nipple. He stood rooted to the spot, staring at her tit and Minh turned toward him with an inquiring expression. She blinked a couple of times and then looked down the front of her shirt and realized that he could see her breast.

Her mouth widened a little and she looked up at Ping, but she was busily wiping her side of the windowpane and did not see what Nicholas was staring at. Minh pursed her lips and then stood up. She looked Nicholas in the eye and said something in Chinese and then pointed at the top of the window.

Nicholas nodded and put his hands on her buttocks again. Minh settled her bum into his hands, and then told him in her accented English that she was ready. Nicholas pushed and Minh leaned forward this time, hooking her shins around his arms as he held her up. Nicholas, surprised at her motions, repositioned his hands until he had a firm hold of her bum. He couldn't restrain himself; after ensuring that she was safe from falling, he squeezed her buttocks gently. Minh gasped softly and turned to look at him and he smiled at her. She returned the smile and squirmed a little in his hands and then went back to cleaning the window.

When she was done, he lowered her to the windowsill and she smiled down at him.

"Thank you," she said haltingly.

"Perhaps you could help me to reach as well?" Ping said and pointed to the top of the window.

Nicholas smiled and moved behind her, placing his hands against her bum.

He pushed and she rose upward.

"You are very strong!" she said with a giggle.

She wiped vigorously at the top of the window and Nicholas could feel the vibrations as her bum jiggled in his hands.

Ping looked down at him and asked him to bring her down. He lowered her and, like Minh did, she bent over to wet the rag in her hand. When she bent down, it offered Nicholas a perfect view down the front of her shirt and he was looking at her tiny tits once more.

As he stood gaping at her, she looked up and then realized that he was looking down her top. She giggled and put her hand to her chest, closing off his view of her tits, and then blushed.

"I am sorry Mr. Nicholas," she said, still giggling. "I did not know you could see there."

"That's okay Ping," he said. "I'm the one who should be apologizing to you for staring."

She blushed and giggled again.

"Actually," she said, hardly able to suppress her girlish chuckling, "I am quite flattered! I thought Western men preferred... bigger."

Nicholas chuckled as she blushed again.

"I think every woman has her own best feature," he said. "And you have nothing to worry about. What you have is very nice!"

Ping giggled again and then Minh made a comment that Nicholas could not understand. Ping responded to Minh, her eyes going wide and her tone chastising. Minh implored her and then Ping turned to Nicholas.

"My sister would like to know if you like what she has too," Ping said, her face turning bright red and staring at the floor. "I told her it was impertinent to ask such things, but she insisted I ask you."

Nicholas nodded gravely and smiled at the two of them.

"I think both of you are very attractive," he said. "I only hope you don't think badly of me for staring at you sometimes."

Both girls giggled together then and Minh made a comment that seemed to outrage Ping somewhat. Minh repeated what she said and Ping turned toward Nicholas, although she continued to stare at the floor.

"My sister thinks you are very attractive too," she said with difficulty.

"Thank you Minh!" he said.

"Now if you will please to help me reach the top of the window once more?" Ping asked softly.

"Sure thing!" he said and moved up behind her.

He placed his hands on her bum and then cupped her cheeks in both hands. He gave a slight squeeze and Ping inhaled sharply once. Then he pushed upward and she began wiping at the window aggressively. She jiggled a lot as she moved and Nicholas squeezed her bum firmly. Ping spread her legs a little wider and his thumb was now pressing against the skin of her upper thigh. She continued to rub and her bum slipped slightly in his hands. When he repositioned himself to make sure she wouldn't fall, he found his thumb was now up the inside of her shorts and hooked into the string of her thong; his thumb pad was pressing into her perineum, between her anus and her vagina.

He looked up and Ping was looking down at him as she cleaned the windowpane over her head. Her mouth was partially open and her eyes had an odd look in them; one between fear and expectancy.

She shifted her leg again and then his thumb was embedded in the moist lower lips of her vagina. She stopped cleaning and simply looked at him.

"You may let me down now," she said breathlessly after a long pause.

"Oh sure," he said, his mouth suddenly gone dry.

He eased her down from the top of the window and then, much to her surprise and delight, wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her against him. He then lowered her to the floor, his hand slipping up over her abdomen until it was over her nipple and pressing her tiny tits into her chest. He released his grip and she gasped softly and swayed a little as he let her go.

"You are very strong Mr. Nicholas!" she said a little breathlessly. "Perhaps you could help my sister come down as well?"

He smiled and approached Minh from behind. She smiled expectantly at him and then he pushed his hands against her bum. He wrapped an arm around her waist, just as he had done with Ping and then held her against his chest. Once again his arm slipped upward until it was firmly against her tits and Minh sighed.

"Thank you Mr. Nicholas," Ping said. "We have finished and we will return in two weeks."

Nicholas took a deep breath and nodded. He pulled fifty dollars from his pocket and then added a twenty. He handed it to Ping and she gasped.

"Mr. Nicholas," she said breathlessly, "this is too much! It is more than we agreed to!"

He nodded and walked them to the door.

"I know," he said. "It's a tip for good work."

Minh stepped forward and shook his hand softly.

"I like seeing you," she said slowly.

Ping asked Minh a question in a sharp tone of voice and Minh responded to her with a silky laugh.

"What my sister means to say is she is happy to see you," Ping said with a frown. "I believe she is getting her phrases mixed up. -Happy to see you- is a greeting, not a manner of saying goodbye. Is that not so?"

Nicholas frowned and pursed his lips a little.

"I suppose so," he said. "But I got her meaning."

Ping frowned and spoke in Chinese, the tone of which did not sound very happy to Nicholas. Then she turned and walked out the door. Minh allowed her to go through first and raised her arm and placed her palm on the doorframe a few inches over her head. As she did, her breast and hard little nipple came into view. Nicholas stared at it with his mouth slightly agape and Minh smiled at him as she lowered her arm and walked out the door.

"I like seeing you," she mouthed silently in his direction.

When he closed the door he slipped his hand inside his fleece shorts and squeezed his cock. He stroked it twice and then he was cumming in his pants.

****************************************************

Two weeks later Nicholas was almost completely on edge. When he heard the knock on the door he rushed to open it and was surprised to see Ping with no sign of Minh.

"Good afternoon Mr. Nicholas," she said with her customary smile. "I am here to clean for you."

"Hi Ping," he said. "Come on in."

"My sister could not come today," she said, looking at the floor near his feet. "She is not well, but she will come next time so you can have her."

Nicholas nodded, trying not to think of "having Minh", and led her through to the living room. She followed him, smiling shyly, and then sat on the couch opposite him.

She was wearing her blue denim mini-skirt and her legs came into view delightfully as she sat. The cream colored button down blouse she wore had rhinestones sewn into a pattern on her chest, a tiger crouching in a garden full of flowers in full bloom.

"I like your top," he said. "It's very nice!"

Ping blushed and looked down and then smiled as she raised her eyes to meet his once more.

"Thank you Mr. Nicholas," she said, blushing furiously. "That is most kind of you to say."

"Can I offer you a drink?" he asked, fully expecting her to decline as she did every other time he offered.

"That is most kind," she said. "If you have some wine, I would like that."

Nicholas arched his eyebrow in surprise and got up to fetch a glass of wine for her.

"Do you prefer red or white wine?" he asked.

"I do not know," she said, furrowing her brow as she thought. "I have never had American wine before."

He nodded and poured two glasses of red wine.

"Personally I prefer red," he said.

"Then I am sure that will be good," she said with a slight giggle.

He handed her the wine and then sat down opposite her again.

"So Minh couldn't make it today?" he said after an awkward moment of silence.

Ping frowned; an expression that led Nicholas to believe there was more to this story than she had so far let on.

"She is not well today," she said as she stared at the floor.

"Is there something wrong Ping?" he asked.

She looked up at him and a number of expressions touched her features briefly, and then she looked back down at the floor.

Nicholas stood and sat beside her on the couch. Concern showed on his face and he leaned toward her slightly. She looked up at him and then smiled oddly and looked back down at the floor.

"Has something happened?" he asked her.

She frowned and took a deep breath. Then she looked him in the eye and he could tell she was upset about something.

"My sister told me that you are like all men," she said with difficulty. "She said that you are looking at our bodies and you like seeing us."

Nicholas nodded slightly and pursed his lips.

"That is true Ping," he said. "I told you the last time you were here that I couldn't help looking at you. I also apologized for staring when I shouldn't be staring."

Ping nodded slightly and looked once more at the floor.

"When you see us," she said, slowly, "when you see me, I feel different. I feel I like you. You look and see me in places other men have not seen me for a long time. No men have seen me where you have seen me since I leave China. But I don't feel shame. I feel... good."

"You mean when your shirt fell open and I saw your..." he said awkwardly.

She looked up sharply and stared him in the eye.

"Yes," she said eagerly. "I was surprised when you saw. I was surprised how I felt when you saw. I felt... strange. I felt good."

Nicholas looked away for a moment, unsure what he could say.

"When you held me up to clean window," she said without waiting for him to reply, "Your hands touch me in places I have not been touched in a long time."

"Yes, I'm sorry if I offended you," he said. "I was just too excited to stop."

"You felt good?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" he agreed quickly.

"You saw my sister too?" she asked. "You saw her when she cleaned too?"

Nicholas nodded and sighed.

"Yes I saw when her shirt fell open too." He said.

"You felt good seeing her?" she asked.

He nodded again and looked at her sheepishly.

"Yes, I liked seeing her too." He said.

"Okay," she said. "My sister is very pretty. I understand."

"Oh," he said.

"I will begin to clean now Mr. Nicholas," she said and then stood up.

She took both empty wine glasses to the kitchen and then he heard the water running and he knew their conversation was over; at least for now.

He stood up and went to the kitchen doorway. She glanced his way and smiled and then went back to her cleaning.

He shrugged and went to his bedroom. He changed from his jeans and into his gray fleece shorts. When he pulled the shorts to his waist he turned to see Ping watching him. He wasn't wearing underwear under his shorts so he knew she had just seen his bare ass. The expression on her face said nothing about what she might have been thinking. She was simply looking at him.

She turned away and went to the closet to retrieve the cleaning supplies and reappeared a few seconds later with a bucket and some cleaning rags.

"I will clean the oven now," she said.

She looked down to his midsection and Nicholas realized his cock was semi-hard and pushing out the front of his shorts. She stared at it for a few moments and then disappeared from the doorway.

He heard the sound of running water again and then the creak of the oven door. He went toward the living room and saw her moving around in the breakfast nook.

"I will be cleaning your oven," she said once more. "I do not want to ruin my new shirt. I would like to remove it while I clean. Will this disturb you?"

She made her way into the living room while she spoke, fingering the bottom hem of her shirt as if to indicate what she was saying.

Nicholas gulped and thought to himself that it would disturb him in many ways! He made himself nod and cleared his throat so he wouldn't squeak when he finally managed to speak.

"No that's okay," he said. "I don't mind."

She smiled, almost in gratitude and unbuttoned her blouse. As Nicholas hoped, she was not wearing a bra and her tiny tits came into view slowly as she undid the buttons. She shrugged out of it and lowered her arms; her tits were small and proud, the nipples hard and pebbly.

"Thank you Mr. Nicholas," she said. "I would not like to ruin my new shirt."

She hung the shirt over the back of a chair and then returned to the kitchen. Unable to stop himself, Nicholas followed her until he could see her bending forward and wiping the oven down with strong hand strokes, the rag in her hand turning black with the dirt that clung to the insides of the oven.

"You see?" she said, holding up the rag for him to see. "Very dirty!"

Nicholas' cock was very hard now, pushing out the front of his shorts. It was almost parallel to the floor and Ping looked at it for a moment. She cocked her head to one side and then smiled. Then she went back to her cleaning.

Nicholas forced himself to leave the kitchen and returned to his bedroom. He grabbed a tissue and reached for his cock. He held the tissue over the end and then stroked his cock rapidly. Within seconds he came into the tissue and he dropped it into the wastebasket by the night table.

He lay back on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. Ping appeared in the doorway, still topless and stained here and there with greasy black marks on her tummy, on her arms and on her tits.

"I have finished cleaning the oven," she said. "If it will not disturb you, I do not like to make my shirt dirty. I will clean with no shirt?"

Nicholas swallowed hard and nodded.

She smiled and disappeared from the doorway.

He followed her after a few minutes to see her on her knees and scrubbing the living room floor. Her skirt was riding high and he could see she was wearing a thong. It was black and the string was embedded between her ass cheeks. With her arms reaching out in front of her to scrub and her back arched slightly, her bum stood up proudly facing him. Her pussy was barely visible around the tiny black triangle covering it and he desperately wanted to take her right there. Now his cock was erect and throbbing again.

He stood in the doorway staring at her; listening to her grunt with effort and watching her little breasts jiggle with each motion. She glanced in his direction and smiled. She held up a pen and beckoned him toward her.