The Cleaning Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I find this under the couch," she said proudly. "You put it where it belongs okay?"

He stepped forward and then he was standing over her on her knees. Her head was even with his belly and she held the pen up for him to take. He took it into his hand and then she looked at his shorts, the bulge in them obvious. Her small moon-like face was just inches away from his bulge and his cock leaked a dark wet stain into his gray shorts. She smiled as she looked at it and then she bent back to her work.

Nicholas went back to the bedroom. He closed his eyes for a moment and then he was reaching for another tissue. He lay back on the bed and held the tissue over the end of his cock and started stroking.

He opened his eyes in shock and surprise when he felt another hand on his cock.

"I will help you," Ping said softly.

Nicholas pulled his hand away and just watched while Ping stroked him gently with one hand. With the other she was holding the tissue in place over his pee-hole. After only a few up and down motions, his testicles tensed and then his cum was soaking into the tissue.

"Feel better?" she asked.

He nodded and stared at her in amazement.

"It's my fault you get like this," she said. "I did not want to ruin my shirt. You maybe like to see me a lot?"

He nodded again and then she stood up from the side of the bed.

"That's okay," she said. "I like to see you a lot too. I will finish cleaning now."

She got up and walked through the bedroom door and Nicholas heard her moving around. He heard more water running and after a while she reappeared with the bucket in her hand. She was still wearing just her denim miniskirt and Nicholas felt himself get hard again as he looked at her small tits.

She walked into the room smiling. He noticed that she had cleaned the grease stains off of her and her pearl-like skin was now free of dirt or stains.

"I have finished cleaning now Mr. Nicholas," she said and then glanced toward his hard penis, which he hadn't bothered to cover since her last visit to him. She cocked her head to one side and then looked down at her tits. "You like seeing me?"

"Oh yes," he said. "I like it a lot!"

"Maybe I clean like this all the time?" she said. "But maybe you are too happy seeing me?"

"No, I'd like it if you cleaned like this all the time!" he said, never taking his eyes from her hard little nipples.

"Okay," she said. "I will tell my sister."

Nicholas looked her in the eye in surprise and then looked down at her nipples once more.

"You like to touch?" she asked, moving toward the bed.

He nodded and she sat on the bed beside him. As he reached for her nipple she reached for his cock. He cupped her breast in one hand and she smiled and began stroking him.

"I like cleaning like this," she said and giggled.

Nicholas nodded and pinched her nipple softly between his fingers. She smiled in response and leaned forward to give him better access.

"My sister will be pleased," she said.

"Really?"

"Oh yes," she said. "She has said many times she would like to see you. I think maybe she will like helping you even more."

At the thought of both sisters topless and stroking his cock, his semen erupted out of him and splattered onto his stomach. She continued to stroke him until he spurted twice more, by which time it was simply drooling out of his cock and over her hands.

She smiled when he went limp and then got up from the bed and left the room. She returned a moment later with a warm wet cloth. She wiped at the semen on his stomach and then cleaned his cock and balls thoroughly with it. She stood up and left the room again and then returned to wipe his genitals again, this time with the cloth warmer from hot water.

She held his cock daintily with one hand as she cleaned it and giggled when she felt it getting hard again.

"You are very manly," she said with a giggle. "Many men could not do this so much."

He shrugged and she giggled again.

"I have finished cleaning now," she said and stood up. "I will return with my sister in two weeks."

Nicholas gave her the money along with a tip, which Ping steadfastly refused to take this time. Then she buttoned her shirt and left, leaving Nicholas drained but still excited.