The Cleaning Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his orgasm came his mouth opened in a grimace and Ping moaned as she called his name. She put her arms around his neck and held him close as his semen spewed inside her. He looked her in the eye and rolled away from her slowly. He came to rest between the sisters who both giggled at his expression of satisfied desire.

Another suitable rest time went by and then the girls straddled his midsection and rode him until they had both climaxed. They took their turns, each watching the other as their climaxes approached.

The two sisters were so much alike in appearance; it only made sense they were alike in their passion as well. They both liked fucking slowly. Ping moved so slowly up and down on his cock it was almost slow torture. The feeling of her guiding herself along his pole was exquisite in its unhurried pace. Only when she was close to cumming did she increase her pace. When she did cum, she did so with a series of "Oh!" sounds, at least a dozen, just as she had done with her first orgasm.

Minh too started out slowly. She was looser than Ping but the gyrations her hips made as she fucked had Nicholas groaning in appreciation. He looked up at her with her eyes clenched shut and looking upward with her mouth slightly open. She ground herself on is cock with abandon and soon her mewling began which grew to a wail. She gripped his shoulders tightly and pushed herself down until her pubic hair was matted against his and gushed her orgasm all over him.

When they were both done and had rested, they then took turns sucking him. They put their heads together over his crotch and giggled as they took turns licking and sucking him. Minh cupped his testicles as Ping sucked him and then warned her sister when Nicholas was about to cum.

This time, Ping took his semen into her mouth and did not choke. Her eyes watered slightly and she gasped a bit, but she kept her lips over his cock until he stopped spurting.

Nicholas watched in awe as Ping kissed her sister and shared his sperm with her. They put their lips together and their tongues intertwined, the white fluid coating them both. When a stream of cum drooled down Ping's chin, Minh licked it off her and smiled,

The girls looked at him with big grins and then swallowed his cum, each of them licking their lips with relish. When they were done, Nicholas could see a thin coating of white on their lips and a little bit on Ping's chin.

He leaned forward and kissed Ping passionately, taking his own taste of his cum from her lips and tongue. Then he leaned back and wondered to himself if life could get any better.

12