The Client

Story Info
Pushy American client gets what he deserved.
1.2k words
3.48
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's getting close to the end of your shift on Friday. Its actually your off but your boss had asked you to come in. All you can think about is leaving work when you get a call from your boss again. Tempted not to answer it, but you think better of it and pick up the phone. He tells you he needs a big favor, he is to meet with the client over dinner to explain the new retention plan. Unfortunately he is very sick and can not make it. Much of the retention plan involves your new incentive program so he sees you as an obvious replacement. In addition to explaining the plan, your boss needs you to negotiate how much of the cost of the plan the client's company is willing cover. He tells you to meet Mr. Peterson at his hotel; he is staying in room 728. You are frustrated because you had plans to go out with your friends that evening but your boss isn't letting you say, no. Your white skirt and sexy black top really isn't what you would wear to business dinner but there is no time to go home and change so it will have to do.

You finally get to the hotel, you're a little late cause traffic was horrible. Looking around the lobby you don't see your client anywhere. Worried he might have got tried of waiting; so you decided to find a house phone and call his room. He apologies to you actually for not being in the lobby. He explains he is waiting for an important phone call and tells you to come up to his room. You are a little hesitant, but he really has given you no choice, he has already hung-up.

You knock on his door and he lets you in. You pretend not to notice him looking you over. You started to regret what you were wearing, as your blouse shows a lot of cleavage. He asks you to take a seat on the couch and offers you a drink. You take a seat and before you can decline his offer of a drink, he is handing you a glass of wine. Not your favorite but you think that maybe it will calm your nerves so you accept. You both engage in small talk, his stories are really making you laugh and before you know it your glass is gone. He pours you another drink. As you reach out to take it from his hand the glass slips and spills all over your lap. Red wine will for sure stain if you don't wash it quick so he advises you to take it off. You are starting to feel a little uncomfortable but reason what choice do you have. You can't go out to dinner in a wine stained skirt.

While you are in the bathroom standing there in your thong panties washing your skirt you hear the phone ring. It sounds like he finally got his call that he was waiting for. While he is kind of distracted you take the opportunity to walk out of the bathroom and place your skirt on the back of a chair in front of the air-con so it can dry. You have wrapped a towel around your waist to cover up and decided to sit back down on the couch. Kind of not knowing what to do next you have another glass of wine while you wait for him to get off the phone. Shortly his call ends and he takes a seat next to you on the couch. You ignore his hand on your knee has he starts to apologies for spilling wine on you. You continue to sip on your wine, now your third glass. He begins to tell you an embarrassing story of himself where he was in a similar situation. You start to wonder where this might be headed. There is an awkward moment of silence when unexpectedly Mr. Peterson begins to kiss your neck. It hits you like a bolt of lighting and you realize the situation you are in. You try to push him away but this does not stop his advances. He pulls your towel from your waist as you try to stand up and get away. Suddenly he grabs your neck. You plead "Mr. Peterson"

He forces you to look him in the eye, as he demands for you to be quiet. He tells you what you have just recently come to realize. He says he will make trouble for you at work if you resist. You will lose your job. Furthermore, you came to his room voluntarily; no one will believe your side of the story.

Understanding the futility of your situation you chose to submit. He turns you around and bends you over face down on the table near by. Standing there bent over you feel extremely exposed as he steps back to admire your body. Without warning he grabs at your panties and rips them off. He kneels down behind you and begins to massage your body. Still frightened, however, you struggle to not enjoy the caresses of his lips against your thighs. You close your eyes as he continues to kiss you in places you could not imagine. Suddenly your body jolts as a new sensation touches you. He is running an ice cube all over your backside, stopping in the most sensitive of places. You press your body hard against the table as he slides the ice cube inside you. He pushes his hand against your thigh forcing you to open your legs a little wider. He places his tongue on the small of your back and runs it all the way down till he meets your 'lips". You grip the table tightly. Your body is engulfed with the most intense sensation as he sucks licks and kisses you into ecstasy.

The next thing you hear is his pants dropping to the floor. You know what is coming. You can't help but let out a small moan as he penetrates you. He grips his hands around your waist driving deep inside you. He moves slowly at first but gradually builds pace. He keeps going harder and harder, bringing you waves of elation. At the monument when you think you can't take it anymore he stops. He stands you up, turns you around and looks you in the eye. You sense what he wants and drop your knees. Your hand takes a tight grip while your lip start to tease. You feel his hips thrust as you glide your lips back and forth as quickly as you can. He closes his eyes; his body starts to quiver and his knees tremble, now he is the one saying "no more". Feeling more in control you stand up and place your hand firmly on his neck. You Pull him towards you giving him a deep long kiss. Your tongue and more invade his mouth, giving him a moment he will never forget.

You walk over to your skirt now dry and put it back on. You advise him you are texting your boss with his phone saying that he will pay for 100 percent of the retention plan. Unable to speak he nods his head and accepts. You straighten your hair in the mirror then simply walk out. A feeling of excitement comes over you as you walk out of the hotel. Even though you might have given something up, in the end you won.