The Client Ch. 01

Story Info
Change clothes and butt-bang hoes.
1k words
3.66
29k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put her in something sexy." Jones waved for his two crew men to take the cute bi-racial girl away. Natalia cast her eyes to the floor, embarrassed that he was not satisfied with her appearance. She certainly seemed more than sexy enough to Dre and Junior, who couldn't keep their hands off her when Jones wasn't looking.

"Damn, Girl...what you are wearing now is sexy as fuck, I think." Junior whispered in her ear as he led her to one of the many bedrooms in Jones' estate. He gave her amazing body a long stare. He loved how her tight jeans hugged her hips. She wore a thin, sheer top that showed the outlines of her high, round breasts. Her French manicured feet were strapped in five-inch stiletto heels.

"Thank you," Natalia replied shyly. She pushed some of her long ebony hair off her shoulder and peered around the elegant room. She couldn't believe Jones was her new client. Of all the men she did business with, he was the richest and most handsome one by far.

"Pick something from that top drawer," Dre motioned toward the dresser. "Then show us what you got..."

"More than you can handle, I assure you." Natalia smirked at the two young guys. They were probably only 20, which was five years younger than her. And they were gangster-clad; baggy jeans and long designer t-shirts in bright colors. They wore sports caps and Timberland shoes. But their attire couldn't hide the fact that they possessed strong, young, muscular bodies. And, like most young dudes, they were crazy about cunt.

Natalia looked through the sexy garments and decided on a light pink, lacy outfit. It came with lace panties but she decided not to wear them; only the garders, the knee-high nylons, and the lace bra. She would wear her own heels.

Junior and Dre stood close to the door and watched her anxiously as she peeled off her clothes. She gave them a naughty show, bending completely over to take her jeans off and slowly dropping her own bra to the floor. She covered her ample tits with her small hands and smiled at them before letting her hands fall to her sides. The boys' dicks were on fire. She could see the bulge in each of their pants. They couldn't stop muttering "damn."

"If you're lucky...my client will let you fuck me tonight." Natalia taunted quietly. "I know you'd like it. It's real good..." She laughed sweetly and slipped into her outfit. "Help me attach my garders."

Both boys eagerly approached her hot body. Their hands grabbed her round ass and curvy thighs in the process of fastening her garders to her nylons.

"Shit, you are fine as hell." Dre mumbled, his eyes grazing her body over and over. "What are you mixed with?"

"I'm black and Japanese. I normally involve myself with white men, but Jones is definitely my exception." Natalia softly grabbed Dre's hand and slid it down her tummy. "Touch it."

Dre felt her swollen clit and couldn't control his hand as he slipped his finger deeper in her slit, down to her pussy opening.

"No, no, no..."Natalia pulled his hand from between her thighs. She was giggling, amused at his eagerness. "Junior, caress my breast."

Junior had been watching in a stunned silence, envious of Dre's luck. He quickly placed his hand to her beautiful chest and kneaded her boob with his large, dark hand. "Damn, Baby...I like this." He smiled at her.

"That's enough...now take me to my client." Natalia pulled away from Junior's hand and headed for the door.

Both boys watched her ass jiggle and her hips sway as she walked. She was no doubt the most amazing high-end prostitute they had ever seen walk into that house.

When Natalia entered the sitting room, Jones was watching a young, Italian girl get penetrated anally by his partner, Horse. The 19 year old was propped weakly on her hands and knees on Jones' glass coffee table. She was completely naked. Her dark hair hung in her face, which was parallel to the ground. She whimpered and cried softly. But Horse still continued to force an 11-inch dick into her butt.

Jones sipped Crown Royal as he watched Horse stretch Amber's ass open. "It's okay, Sweetheart...you're doing great. Show me that pretty face...that's it." Jones stroked his own dick and smiled at Amber when she turned her little agonized face towards him. "You ready to sit on my lap?"

Amber nodded weakly and bit her trembling lip.

Horse slid his dick out of her well-lubricated butt and helped her get up. "You're gunna love this ass, my nigga. She was a virgin all right. At least in the butt she was." He walked her to Jones and made her backside face him.

Jones grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them. He pushed a finger into her ass. Amber tried to reel out of control but Horse held her steady. "Please, nothing more in my butt," she begged. Jones continued to pump her ass with his finger. Amber hung her head again and teared up in defeat.

"Sweetheart, your butt is so young and tender..." Jones murmured, aroused. "Now sit down and let me feel you deep inside...come on now..." Jones and Horse forced her onto Jone's lap, his dick sliding slowly up into her gut. Amber groaned loudly as Jones filled her butt with black cock.

Horse pulled Amber's head back by her hair and slid his dick into her mouth. "Suck this so I can cum already." The enormous cock snaked down her throat.

Amber obediently took two black dicks in her body simultaneously. In just a few minutes, Horse's dick tensed up and spurt a load of white cum into her mouth. She swallowed it.

The black meat in her butt erupted soon after, filling her with more gooey cum. When Horse lifted her off Jones, she didn't care that she was being relocated to a bedroom where Dre and Junior would finish off inside her pussy. She was just grateful that her butt-fucking was finally over.

Jones poured himself some more Crown and let his blood pressure return to normal. Just then, he noticed the beautiful mixed girl at the entrance of the room. His eyes swept over her figure approvingly.

"Come lay down on the couch. And spread your legs."

(To be continued...)