The Cliff House Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

She opens her eyes as if she just woke up, probably thinking that we're supposed to be having some kind of conversation. She must've smoked some pretty good weed. Duh. I'm holding it in my hand. I pass her the joint and she smiles, takes a hit, and sets it down. I wait for her to exhale. I'm hoping she doesn't, because the way it makes her chest expand when she takes a puff, it looks like her breasts are going to pop.Shit, I must be high.

She gulps some more wine, rolling it around in her mouth before she swallows it, like it helps her to think. It is a fact that when you smoke really good dope, you do need to think quite hard to make sense out of an ordinary conversation. Finally, it appears that she's figured out what she wants to say.

"You and Monique look good together. Is she your new girlfriend?"

"If only," I say, pondering my fucked up situation: I'm in love with Zephyr, Zephyr is fucking my little sister, my little sister is so high, she's okay with showing me her tits, and Redcloud is a freaking maniac. What a perfect way to cap off the summer.

Succumbing to the futility of it all, I surrender to the music on the stereo. God it's awesome. The more I listen, the more profound it becomes. It's like you can see it, almost. The spooky flute, and the weird Caribbean rhythms, it's like the music is coming out of someone's soul. Someone with a weird twisted past. Someone with too many dark disturbing secrets, and no one to tell them to.

My sister lays back on the futon, uncrosses her legs, and her pink slit peeks out from under her towel. Shit. I can't help but notice that she's shaved herself down there, just like Zephyr. My wiener stirs ominously in my jeans. I knew I shouldn't have smoked that grass. She scrunches her butt forward, trying to get comfortable, and her leg opens a bit more, allowing her smooth labia to spread out and breath. Is she doing this on purpose? Does she want me to lick it? Maybe she's just as perverted as I am. I feel relieved, and ashamed at the same time.

I stare at her red pussy for a while. It seems to be pulsating with the music. Thankfully, the song ends, and then the next one is slow and floaty, like that big ominous fog bank rolling in from out over the ocean. This happens a lot in Big Sur. A perfect morning turns into a perfectly gray afternoon, but you can't complain. The fog usually lifts just before sunset, and the day is redeemed.

I sit there pondering the impending gray when my sister pulls the towel up and starts drying her hair again. Looking at her, I'm mesmerized by her perfect woman's body. She's filled out nicely since her gymnastics days. Her small sweet breasts finally have some heft to them, and they're perfectly symmetrical. None of this left one's bigger shit. And her smooth stomach and her meaty thighs seem so lickable. And that little pink pussy. Shit, it looks like it's glistening. God, she looks like she needs to get fucked. Bad. And not by a damned rubber dildo, either. I feel my dick poke out the side of my jockeys.

The cloud song on the stereo starts to turn into a could-burst, and I settle back and close my eyes, visualizing the music again. I see a sky of white breasts, and a tree with pink pussies growing on it.Damn, this is good pot.

Zephyr's voice startles me out of my fantasy. "Aren't we a lively bunch," she says, standing in the middle of the living room, hands on her hips, looking at us disapprovingly. Her little blue robe clings to her curves perfectly. It's open down to her waist, where she's got it tied with a matching sash. She sits down next to my sister, who's curled up on the rainbow futon with her towel in her lap. "Are you okay honey?" Caroline sits up, nods sleepily, and collapses contentedly on Zephyr's chest. "Still haven't found your clothes, huh?"

"Ooops." She gathers her rumpled towel, and manages to cover up one boob and half a bush.

"Listen, Hon," Zephyr says, pulling her robe back together, since my sister accidentally knocked her right boob out, "Peter and I have to go upstairs and do his photo shoot, but we'll be right back, and then we'll go find your clothes, OK?"

"I wanna come, I wanna come," my sister whines, sitting bolt upright, wide awake, acting like an obnoxious twelve year-old.

"I don't know Carrie, he's gonna be naked."

"That's OK," she replies, straightening her towel out. "I'm nineteen. That's old enough to see a naked man, isn't it?"

Zephyr looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. Caroline jumps up and tugs at my shirt sleeve, her exposed white breasts bobbing anxiously in my face. "Please Petey, please, Can I come? Please?"

"Sure sis." I pat her on her bare shoulder. "Just try to behave." I pull her towel up for her and catch another whiff of that woman smell that's hanging like a cloud in the room.

"Let's go kiddo," Zephyr says, dragging Caroline by the elbow towards the stairs. I follow carefully, trying not to spill my wine. It's probably a hundred bucks a bottle, and I'd hate to waste it. I stare fondly at the parade ahead of me. God what a sight: Zephyr's clingy robe swaying and jiggling with each step, (Ba Dum! Ba Dum!) and my sister's white ass, with her peachy pinkness peeking back at me from between her legs.

"Hey sis, nice butt."

"Eeek!" she squeals, looking over her shoulder at me, and then down at her naked body. Frantically, she switches her towel around to cover her butt. When we reach the top of the stairs, she's got it wrapped around her waist. She flounces over to a director's chair, covering her tits with her hands. "Pervert," she mutters, as her legs flop open and her snatch peeks out. She never was very good at wearing skirts. Seems like she was always showing her underwear to the relatives.

"You can get ready now Pete." Zephyr motions towards the wicker changing screen, so I grab a towel off the stool and disappear. I come out a minute later, with my dick twitching under the towel, ready for action.

"On the stool," Zephyr says, "only this time you'll be facing this way." She gingerly lifts the towel away, and Caroline screams dramatically at the sight of my heavy cock. She covers her face with her hands, but I can see she's peeking through her fingers. I flip her off. She returns the endearing gesture.

"Knee up" Zephyr commands, pulling my leg forward and tucking my dick behind it. "We're going for a PG rating on this one." She searches for the perfect angle, and ends up down on one knee, giving me a little peek up her robe. I smile wistfully.Click.

"Now, turn around, for the butt shot." She gets me situated, grabbing my ass and twisting it this way and that way till she's satisfied. "Profile please." I gaze out to sea, proudly. I feel like a statue. A statue with a big dick. "Look at this honey, we've got our own Greek God."Click.

"Isn't he a little skinny to be a Greek God?" my sister whines.

"It's an attitude honey." She points at my crotch, which is hidden from my sister's view, and raises her eyebrows.

"What about me?" my loopy sister blurts, "I can be a Greek God too." She jumps up and joins us, with her towel draped over her shoulder like a toga. She strikes a God-like pose. The Goddess of Whiners? "Take our picture together, please?" She takes her towel off and flings it dramatically on the chair. "But no peeking, big brother" she admonishes me as I stare at her compact rear end.

"How about back to back" Zephyr suggests. "That's pretty harmless." I feel the cheeks of Caroline's ass rub up against mine, and I marvel at their smoothness.

"Oooh, that tickles." Sis reaches back between us and gives me a goose.

"Alright you two, play nice," Zephyr commands, taking Caroline's hand and placing it on the front of my hip. "There you go. That's good honey. Putting your arm back like that makes your tits look real nice." As I hear the click of the camera, I can't help but crane my neck over my shoulder to get a look. The vision of my sister's tits looking real nice intrigues me. Zephyr stops me. "No peeking!"

"Is he peeking?" my sister whines. "I'm not going to do this if he's peeking." Her butt cheeks disconnect from mine. Her hand slides off of my hip. All because I peeked. Why am I so stupid? I know why. Because I'm a man. She grabs Zephyr and whispers in her ear. They look back at me slyly . "Uh, Pete," Zephyr says tentatively, "Carrie says that you're peeking and that we can't continue unless you're both wearing blindfolds."

"Isn't that going to look dumb in the photo?" I ask. "A man and a woman wearing blindfolds?"

"On the contrary," Zephyr explains, "it might look really hot, especially since you're brother and sister. When people know that they'll understand why you're wearing blindfolds." She doesn't even wait for me to consent, she just dashes behind the screen and reappears with two silk scarfs in her hand, a red one and a blue one.

"I want red!" my sister blurts, grabbing it and holding it up to her chest to see how it looks.

"Are you OK with this Peter?" Zephyr asks.

"We're both wearing them, right?" I look over at my sister suspiciously as she tries to tie hers on.

"Don't worry honey," Zephyr says, "I'll watch out for you." Her body nudges up against my back as she ties my blindfold on snugly. The feel of her breasts pressed against me is reassuring, and I surrender to their evil plan.

"Okay you two," Zephyr announces, "places." She takes me by the shoulders and shoves me gently backwards till I feel my sisters butt cheeks up against mine. "Put your hand back, like before, hon." I feel a hand settle on my hip. "Now, chest out. Look proud."Click. The feel of my sisters ass against mine is getting me aroused. I wonder if it's obvious, standing here naked with a damn blindfold on.

"Let's try one face to face." I feel hands on my shoulders turning me around, and then my dick brushes against something smooth.

"Eeek!" my sister giggles. "It's touching me!" She bats it away, and I wince.

"Be gentle, Carrie. Don't hurt your brother." Zephyr is right next to me. I can smell her. "Put your hand on it. Lightly." I feel fingers wrap around my stiffy.

"Ew!" Sis whines, but she doesn't let go.Click.

"Good," Zephyr compliments us. "Now, how about something a little more provocative?" The hand remains on my throbbing cock. "Is that okay with you, Pete?"

"I guess so." I gulp, torn between my hard-on and the propriety of a brother-sister relationship that shouldn't involve a sister holding her sibling's erection.

"Spit on your fingers," Zephyr whispers to my sister.

"Yuck," she whines. "Do I have to?"

"Yes," Zephyr says, easing up behind me. I can feel her silky robe rustling against my skin. She slides her arm around my waist. Suddenly, I can feel slippery fingers slathering up and down my shaft. "Like that," Zephyr whispers. Another set of hands starts fondling my cock, and the first set of hands descends down under my balls. Now, someone is working my cock with both hands, her fingers jerking roughly at my bulging head.

"Careful honey, he's going to make a mess on your tits if you keep that up."

"What does it taste like Zeffy? Is it sour?" All four hands speed up, and I feel the semen building in the base of my cock.

"Why don't you try it honey, and see for yourself." Zephyr answers.

I realize I might be on the verge of cumming in my sister's mouth, but that doesn't deter me. After all, I'm young. I'm virile. I'm desperate. Can I afford to be choosy? No. I cannot. What I can do is enjoy the moment. That's the beauty of smoking pot. Sensuality wins out over common sense.

I'm panting now, thrusting my hips, trying to free myself from the animal urge that's about to erupt like a popped zit. The fingers ravaging my cock go faster. The fingers playing with my balls dig deeper, right into the crack of my ass. The barrage of sensations sends me over the edge and now I'm desperate to cum. It's as if cumming is the only thing that can save me from certain death.Did I mention that I just smoked some really good pot?

Suddenly, I'm spurting into the darkness. I'm spurting so hard it feels like my dick is turning inside out. Caroline squeals, but her hands keep pumping diligently as I shoot out three, four, five squirts. Zephyr leans into me, holding me up as the weakness comes. While I'm still dribbling, I feel a mouth on my dick, sucking awkwardly on my drippy head.

"Careful Hon, it's sensitive right now," Zephyr coaches my sister, but I don't think she hears her, cause she's really doing a number on it, sucking it like her life depends on it. I groan and try to pull back, but Zephyr's crotch is up against my butt and I can't move.

"Caroline, take it easy," I beg, as I grab her head and gently push her off me. I don't realize it till later that she's not wearing her blindfold anymore.

She giggles, "that wasn't so bad," as her hands slip off of me. "I think I need a towel, Zeffy." Zephyr slips away, and then I hear giggling.

"Is it my turn now?" my sister asks innocently.

I hear more giggling, and the sounds of things being moved around in the room. I hear the futon smack the floor, and the rustle of a sheet being unfolded. I stand there in the darkness, wondering if maybe this was a big mistake.

"Over here Petey." My sister laughs as a hand leads me across the room. My foot lands on something soft, (the futon maybe?) and I feel hands guide me down into the pile. It seems like Caroline and Zephyr are locked up in some kind of complicated embrace but it's hard to tell.

This little episode does make me appreciate the lives of blind people. We (now that I'm temporarily blind) do need to rely on our other senses for cues as to what the hell is going on, and our other sense do become heightened.

I reach into the darkness and feel a sticky chest. I feel small firm breasts. Firm, yet squishy. It's a nice combination. I reach to my left, I feel a neck, a face. A mouth sucks on my finger. Then it kisses me on the lips, passionately, hungrily. By now the smell of pussy is overpowering, but in a good way. I realize there's a fifty-fifty chance that whichever face, or nipple, or pussy I suck on is going to belong to my sister, but it doesn't matter because if it's not my sister, then it's Zephyr, and that's the reason I'm here.

Hands guide my face back to the firm, yet squishy tits. I take one in my mouth. There' s not much to munch on, but I find the tender nipple and suck it till it's hard. I feel the chest start to heave and hear the panting start to turn to moans. I keep chewing, and then the chest is vibrating as the orgasm comes. Little grunts turn to giggles as the orgasm subsides, and I notice the salty taste of sperm and sweat on the tit that's in my mouth.

I feel a face sliding up towards the chest, so I get out of the way, and a moment later they're kissing and cuddling like newlyweds. I find myself over on the edge of the futon, wondering who's leg I've got draped across my stomach.

The pile sits up, giggling. Uh oh, I smell marijuana smoke. I feel a tit against my arm. A nice big one. I feel a hand on my thigh. "Inhale," a mystery voice says. Jesus, this stuff is tasty. Must be medicinal, from the old man's stash. My lungs feel like they're getting bigger, like they're going to expand until I turn into a blimp and float away. "Exhale."

Oh, right, I forgot.

"Can I do you now Zeffy?" my sister asks sweetly.

I hear some more giggling and groaning, and then I hear that licking sound. I get down on one elbow and feel a shoulder, a collarbone, a big, hefty breast! Carefully, I find my way to Zephyr's face and start kissing her cheek, or is it her forehead?. She pulls me to her lips and we lock up in a tongue swallowing smooch. But it doesn't last long. She's already panting, and she needs her air.

She slides my head down to her chest and shoves her tits up. I can tell, because one second, I'm kissing down the middle of a smooth, flat plain, and the next, I'm surrounded by huge, jiggling mountains. I find a puckered nipple and suck it into my mouth. Just when I get comfortable, ready for the long haul, my sister's hands slide up and shoves my face away from the jiggling mountains. But that's OK, cause I've got some exploring to do.

I feel my way down a flexing stomach till I reach a smooth, fragrant mound with a face buried in it, lapping furiously. I feel firm shoulders and a sturdy back. Continuing with my blindfolded exploring, I travel south till I reach a trim butt, sticking way up like a very important landmark. It's a friendly butt. I start kissing it. I love this butt. This butt is my destiny. I want to bury my face in this butt.

I roll over on my back and reach my face up to the wetness that's in the center of this butt. It's tastes good. Kind of peachy. I slather my face in it. The owner of the butt starts moaning, and twitching her cunt. I find her clit and go like hell. It's hard to do, reaching up with my neck, but I can't stop. Don't forget, I just had a hit of some really good pot, and this wet cunt is my whole life, it's my soul, it's my Higher Power. Everything I've ever done culminates right here in this cunt. I dedicate my whole being to this cunt. I swish it and swirl it. I nibble it and nudge it. I inhale it, like a Whopper after a long day at work.

Finally, the butt girl grunts a few times, and then the shuddering and twitching starts. I hear a series of frantic squeals as the butt girl's orgasm wracks her body. I take it easy on the butt girl's snatch, anticipating the hand in the face shoving me away. The hand never appears, but the snatch does collapse onto my face.

I keep licking softly, slowly, carefully, in case she's sensitive after she comes. My first girlfriend, the divorcee, told me about that. I stick my tongue up inside her. I want to get her stuff all over my face. I start thinking about licking her asshole. Maybe I'll do that later. It can't taste nearly as good as her peachy pussy does.

Suddenly there's a commotion up north. I hear some serious moaning and gasping. Zephyr lets out a howl, and the whole futon starts to shake. It lasts maybe a half a minute. By the time I grope my way back up to where the action is, it's over.Damn! I missed it. I reach for her face. I find it and start kissing her tenderly. She kisses me back. Then I'm being kissed twice. I can't tell who's kissing whom. Then it's down to one again, and somebody's got my dick in their mouth.

I feel a finger playing around with my asshole. I feel lips sucking my nipples. I feel my dick swelling up. Then there are two mouths down there, one slobbering on my head, one sucking my balls. The finger that was knocking at my back door a second ago returns, all wet this time, and slides in a little bit. My dick goes 'boing!' and I'm ready. I hear my sister's whiney voice.

"I wanna do it. Please, Zeffy, please?"

I hear Zephyr answer "just a second honey."

The mouth on my dick returns, teeth and all, but I don't care cause I'm READY! I feel a condom roll down my shaft, followed by some repositioning of bodies. I feel hands plop down on each side of me, as if I'm being straddled. A second later, a really tight pussy settles onto the tip of my hard-on. Or is it an asshole? I can't tell. I push some more. Slowly, carefully. While my dick is being enveloped by this mystery orifice, I feel a cunt descend on my face. I poke my nose up into an asshole. But it's a fragrant asshole. Patchouli and sandalwood. The cunt settles down on my chin and I get situated. I start licking. It's a luscious cunt. The lips are loose and flappy. The flavor is exotic, like some kind of herb's been growing up in there.

My dick's almost all the way in the mystery orifice now. It's starting to fit better. I've never had anal sex with someone. I wonder if that's what this is? I reach up to try to figure out what's going on, but hands pin my arms to the bed.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers