The Cliff House Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

I hear the phone ring three times. The cunt on my face stops moving. I hear Caroline whimpering. The phone starts ringing again, and the cunt on my face departs. A moment later I feel tits on my chest, and arms around my neck. I start fucking. I grab the trim hips that are riding me and hold them tight to my body. I do a little swivel and roll her over so that I'm on top. She gasps. "No!" She sounds like she's scared. I stop, leaving the head of my cock just inside her opening for a while. (It Makes them want it real bad. I learned that from my second divorcee girlfriend.)

After a few moments, strong, smooth legs wrap around my back and start pulling me in, deeper, faster. I start to fuck. Big time. The old in and out. It feels perfect. It feels like we were meant for each other, like this is part of God's Cosmic Plan: My dick in this cunt.

I hear whispering. "Do it, come on, do it. Come inside me. I wanna feel it inside me." She clamps me to her chest and keeps whispering, pleading, moaning. I feel the sweat on our bodies turning into a river of love between us. I smell sex, emanating from every pore of the slippery body beneath me. My hips smack against firm thighs. My balls whack against a bouncy ass. I want to fuck her for the rest of my life. She starts whimpering, "come on, do it now, please? Come in me, please?"

I let her have it. I pound it into her, desperate to cum. I was never a fan of condoms, but at this point it doesn't matter. I am so ready I'm about to explode. With a final thrust that elicits a frantic squeal from my partner, I squirt into the condom with everything I've got. It feels like my dick's shooting ice out of the tip. Even with the stinging sensation, I can't stop. I kiss her mouth, I kiss her cheeks, I kiss her neck. I keep pumping my dick in and out, wishing I could make it last forever. I know I'm done squirting, but I can't stop because I'm an animal, fucking my mate.

I feel hands sliding up to the back of my head. Suddenly my blindfold comes loose and I squint my eyes in the blinding light. I feel a little embarrassed, a little awkward, a little like putting the blindfold back on. I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, big brother," my sister pants. "Little sister wants to look in big brother's eyes when she's being fucked." I open my eyes, and she smiles expectantly at me, like she's waiting to tell me the punch line of a really long, complicated joke.

She rolls me back over with a flick of her shoulder so that she's on top, just like when we used to wrestle on the floor all those years ago. She sits up, her mouth hanging open, sweat running down her chest. Her hips grind steadily into my pubic bone like a machine. I look around the studio. It's just the two of us. I get that sinking feeling.

"What happened?" I ask, alarmed. "Where's Zephyr?"

Sis leans down and kisses me roughly on the mouth. "Why? So you can fuck her? You want to fuck her, don't you?" She just keeps grinding. "Well, you can't fuck her cause you're fucking me now. Do you like fucking your little sister? Do you like shooting your come inside your little sister's vagina? Do you like having your little sister's pussy wrapped around your penis? How about you're little sister's tits? Are they big enough, or do you need a blindfold so you don't have to look at them?"

"Your tits are perfect," I say, unconvincingly. She seems a little riled up. I'm thinking maybe we should just forget about this little experiment. Just call it a day and go home.

"Put your hands on your little sister's tits," she commands. I reach up to her and she leans into me as if she's getting ready to do a hand stand. "Oh, that's it!" she moans. "Just like that! Your little sister likes it. She likes it a lot. See, she's not done yet. She's not done fucking her big brother. In fact, she'll never be done fucking her big brother. Not as long as big brother wants to fuck Zephyr. You know why? Cause Zeffy's mine. And if big brother thinks he wants to fuck Zephyr, he's gonna have to fuck me first. Is that alright, big brother? Pinch my nipples. Make me come again."

She starts grinding faster, rougher, and it's rubbing my dick raw. Her cunt is so tight, my rubbery penis is trapped. The Grip of Steel takes on a new meaning. My dick feels like it's being torn right off my body.

"Caroline, that hurts."

"What do you mean it hurts? It feels great. In fact, it feels so great that I'm going to have another orgasm. Just give me a another minute. Come on! Pinch my tits! HARD! OH YEAH! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! HERE IT COMES." She goes even faster, and I'm praying that the little guy slips out, but she's got it pinned. "UUH!." She grunts out another orgasm, and her convulsing little pussy finally spits out my whipped dick.

She flops down on top of me like a rag doll. "Oh yeah" she pants, as she kisses my neck, my face, my lips. "Come on, kiss me like you mean it!" She starts mashing her face into mine and shoving her tongue down my throat. When I don't respond with enough enthusiasm, she reaches down and grabs my dick roughly. Then she spins around and drops her butt on my face.

"Are you gonna eat your little sister now?" she asks, but it's more like a command. "She'll eat you if you'll eat her." She rips my condom off and grabs my tender dick with her teeth. She starts rubbing her cunt on my face, and sucking the shit out of my softy. "Come on, big brother, get it up! Your little sister wants to fuck some more."

She sits up, and my nose mashes up into her asshole. "Is big brother gonna make little sister come again? All he has to do is lick it right there." She raises up off me so I can get a better view, and pulls her cunt open. "See? Right there. That little bump? That's what big brother has to lick to make little sister come again. Come on, please?"

At this point, I know better than to turn her down. I reach up with my tongue, but I can't quite get to it.

"Do it!" she snarls.

"I'm trying, I'm trying."

"Well, you better try harder, cause big brother's not gonna get to fuck Zephyr until little sister's satisfied, and little sister isn't satisfied yet."

I reach up with my finger and start to work on her clit.

"Spit on it! Spit on your finger!"

I get my finger wet, and try again.

"Oh, you're useless." She shoves my hand away, jambs her finger up onto her clit and goes to work. Then I hear footsteps creaking up the stairs. Thank God! I'm going to be rescued!

"Looks like you two are doing OK," Zephyr says.

"Yeah," Caroline grunts as she lowers her cunt onto my face so I can't talk. I can't breath either, but I'll worry about that later.

"Listen, lovebirds," Zephyr continues, "I've got to run. I'm supposed to meet RC in Carmel, so you two can go ahead and let yourselves out when you're done.

"Call me tomorrow?" Caroline asks.

"Sure hon. Just don't suffocate your brother."

"He's OK." She starts rocking her hips, and my nose slips up into the crack of her ass again. I struggle for a few seconds, but the more I do, the tighter her grip is on my shriveled dick. Finally, I manage to swivel my face out from under her snatch.

"What the fuck are you doing Caroline?" I shove her off me roughly. Big mistake. I forgot, she's got my dick clamped in her fist -- her Grip of Steel -- and when she topples over, my dick rotates with her. "Oh shit!" I double up in pain, but she won't let go.

"Too rough for you hon?" she snaps, loosening her grip for a second. "You ain't seen nothin' yet. You know what I'm gonna do if I catch you and Zephyr together? I'm gonna cut this thing off." She gives it a jerk. The wrong kind of jerk. "Oh, it'll be an accident. Maybe a broken wine glass?"

She reaches over to the side of the futon and grabs a half full glass. "Oops" She knocks it over. The red wine spreads out on the floor like a pool of blood. She whacks the glass on the floor like a piano tuner pinging a tuning fork, and it breaks cleanly, leaving a three inch long spear sticking up from the stem handle.

"Do you think I could cut it off in one swipe, or would I have to saw it off?" She stretches my dick like a rubber band and lays the glass up against it. "Yeah, big brother, you don't want to fuck around with Zephyr, or it'll be the last fucking around you ever do. You understand me?" She draws the edge of the glass lightly across my shaft, down near the base. It stings, and I'm wondering if she's actually cutting me, or just pretending.

"Whatever you say sis. You're the boss. I didn't want to fuck Zephyr anyway. It was Monique I was after."

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" She screams. It's the scream of a wild animal. A wild animal with it's leg caught in a trap. A wild animal that knows it's going to have to gnaw through it's own flesh and bone to get loose. I freeze. I can hear the surf, a hundred and fifty feet below us, smashing on the rocks. I can feel the glass stinging against my dick. I can feel something wet down there, but I don't know whether it's blood or just my semen.

"I'm sorry" I whisper. "I'll do whatever you say. Please Caroline? I'm your brother, not your enemy."

Slowly, she relaxes her grip on my penis, and I cringe away from her, covering myself with both hands. I curl up into a ball on the futon. She crawls around next to me and curls up behind my back. I feel her arm drape lazily around my side. She's still holding the broken glass, but now it's right in front of my throat.

"Aaw, did little sister scare big brother?" She rubs my shoulder and runs her fingers through my hair. "Little sister didn't mean to. She was just trying to make a point, make big brother realize that there'll be serious consequences if he doesn't behave. It'd be a shame if big brother's face accidentally got all cut up, wouldn't it? I wonder if Zephyr would still like big brother then? With horrible scars all over his GREEK GOD FACE!"

She knees me violently between the legs. I gasp, but fortunately she catches more of my inner thighs than my balls, and I realize I'm okay. Her animal panting hisses in my ear. The glass spear sparkles in front of my face. Her panting slowly turns to deep breathing. She learned that from her counselor, years ago. It's supposed to be a relaxation technique. Finally, she lays the broken glass down, but she leaves her fingers curled loosely around the stem.

"Little sister's sorry if she hurt big brother's penis," she sighs, letting her hand slide down my stomach. "Does big brother want little sister to kiss it and make it better?" She giggles, like it's a real cute joke. "Come on, let me see it." She worms her fingers under my hands and takes my dick roughly in her Grip of Steel. "Is big brother gonna be OK? Poor baby." She pulls my dick up so that she can see it better.

"I'll be OK" I gasp. "Can I go home now?"

"You don't want to fuck any more?" She kisses the back of my neck and cuddles up tighter.

"I can't, Sis. I'm too sore."

"I liked fucking you Peter," she says, shoving her bush up against my ass. "Did you know that I'd never fucked a guy before?" She sounds so innocent. So vulnerable.

"I didn't know that."

She starts kissing the back of my shoulders. "Yeah. Never fucked a guy before. Guys don't like women with little tits." She stops kissing me and picks up the broken glass. "Do you like my little tits?" The broken glass lurches towards my face, I close my eyes and cringe, but she's only getting up. She climbs over me and lays down again, so that we're face to face. "Come on honey, look at me."

I let my gaze wander up her white gymnast's body, past her little swimmer's tits, past her plain wide face, to that broken glass spear she's holding in her right hand, just above the bridge of my nose.

"Are my tits OK?" she asks innocently.

"Your tits are great Sis." I can hardly talk. My voice sounds far away when it tumbles out of my mouth. Far away and small.

"Touch them. Please? I like it when you touch my tits." She pulls my right hand off my crotch and places it on her left breast. I fondle it carefully, trying not to piss her off. "That's it. Oh yeah. You can do that all day if you want to." She closes her eyes and moans peacefully. After a while she moves my hand to the other tit. I squash it up on her chest gently, feeling her nipple pucker in the palm of my hand. I keep glancing up at that broken glass, but it's still in her grasp, pointing right at my face.

"I like Zephyrs tits," she says wistfully. "I like everything about Zephyr. I know everybody else likes her too, but I think we have something special going on. The way she can tell what I'm thinking, and what I'm feeling inside. Inside there." She points to her crotch and shivers. "She's the first person I've ever been really in love with." She looks at me openly, honestly, and I can see it coming. "God I love her so much," she warbles, tears welling up in her eyes. "What am I gonna do Peter? What am I gonna do?"

She starts sobbing. Big, woman sobs. The tears stream down her face. I pull her closer and try to comfort her, but it's not working. "Oh God," she blubbers, "I can't stand it. I can't stand it." Her shoulders heave uncontrollably. Her whole body shakes. She slams her fist down on the futon, over and over. I hear a ripping sound and look over to see the wine glass tearing little shreds in the futon cover just inches from my ear.

******

The Cliff House is buried under a gray fog bank. I can see goose-bumps on my forearms. My sister has stopped crying. We've been lying together for a while now, holding onto each other desperately, but for different reasons. The broken wine glass is still aimed right at my face, my left eye, as a matter of fact. She looks at me tenderly, caressing my face. She rubs her cheek against mine. She kisses my nose, my mouth. I can smell her rancid wine breath. She whispers, softly, like a lover. "I need you inside me." Her hand slides off my face and down my stomach.

"I can't," I whisper, "it hurts."

She kisses my forehead, takes my hand off her clammy tit, guides it down between her legs, and gently cups my fingers onto her labia. She starts moving slowly, deliberately, till the wetness comes. Then she curls my fingers up inside her, and a minute later, she has a quiet orgasm. Her little gasps turn to little, quiet sobs, but this time, there are no tears.

It is this moment when it all comes together for me. Sure, I was tricked into having sex with my sister, but honestly, I would have done it anyway. I wish I could tell her somehow, but my best bet is to just let this blow over. We'll figure it out later. The affects of the wine and pot are wearing off. Surely she'll come to her senses before too long.

As the sobbing stops, the sun peeks out from below the fog bank. A spear of lavender light colors her forlorn face with an eerie glow. Her face seems to be made out of clay. A cadaver's face.

She shivers. I take my hand out from between her legs and rub her back. She shivers again. I look around for a blanket, and spot one on the back of the futon frame. Slowly, I roll away from her, trying not to disturb this peaceful moment.

She opens her eyes with a start, her whole body tensing up like she's just been shocked by a jolt of electricity. She grabs my wrist with her Grip of Steel.

"I was just going to get us a blanket," I stammer.

"You're lying to me, big brother," she says icily, digging her fingernails into my flesh.

"But, Sis, you're cold. Look at you. You're shivering."

"DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME!" she snarls, bolting upright, the broken glass in her hand like a sword. I get up with her, stumbling, trying to catch my balance.

"FUCKER! I'LL DO IT! I'LL CUT IT OFF!" She waves the thing at me and I jump back, but I'm not getting anywhere. She's still got my wrist in a vice grip. "I HATE you!" she screeches. "You and your fucking PENIS!"

I keep backing up, struggling, trying to find a way to catch her off balance, but I'm not having any luck. She stays right with me, step for step, her Grip of Steel like a handcuff on my wrist. It's as if we're engaged in some kind of strange primal dance, the two of us matching each other's every move.

She waves her weapon in front of her. I keep watching her, trying to anticipate her next move so I can grab the glass out of her hand, but what are the chances of that? She's so damn quick, it's hopeless. My left hand's going numb. I can see blood starting to trickle out from where her fingernails are digging into my wrist.

I reach the sliding glass door and stumble backwards out onto the deck. Before she can step through the doorway, I ram the door closed on her forearm. She screams, but it's almost silent, like a cat spitting before a fight. Finally, my wrist is no longer clamped in her Grip of Steel. In that instant I realize if I can get her out here on the deck, perhaps I can lunge back inside and lock her out - at least until she calms down.

She stands there for a moment with this incredulous look on her face. Then she flings the door open, her glass spear waving in front of her.

"That hurt," she says calmly, looking at the red gash on her left forearm. "Now I'm really pissed! You should know better than to piss off your little sister!" She starts to laugh. A low sinister laugh. A Stephen King laugh. "You know what I'm going to do now? I'm going to cut your stinky, shriveled up little pee pee off. Yeah, I'm not going to wait till you fuck Zeffy. I'm going to cut it off right now. Why don't you just give it to me, and we'll do it real quick so it doesn't hurt, OK?"

"Lets talk about this Caroline," I stammer.

She takes a step closer, eyeing me like a tiger. "Talk?" she asks, incredulous. "What's to talk about? Your dick's history, Petey."

She flicks the glass spear at me playfully. I grab at it and miss. On the next swipe, I feel the sharp edge slice across my knuckles. I see little droplets of blood scatter like rain in the wind.

"Listen to me," I plead, sliding a little to the left so the sun is directly in her eyes. "You know how Zephyr is. She's not gonna settle down with you. She's a slut, a freak. She'll fuck anything that moves."

"NO! STOP IT! DONT' TALK THAT WAY ABOUT MY ZEFFY!" Her scream comes out all dry and hoarse sounding.

"For Christ's sake, Caroline, she's already fucked two-hundred guys since she's been married."

My sister laughs her witches' laugh. "Stupid SHIT! That's just an ACT so the old fart can get it UP! He likes thinking that he's married to a bad ass PARTY GIRL, so he lets her walk around looking like a WHORE. That way when he takes his Viagra, he can actually get a HARD-ON! You're so fucking GULLIBLE!." She laughs again, and then her eyes narrow, and her nostrils flare. "She told me that I'm the only one. I'M THE ONLY ONE!"

"Caroline," I break the news to her calmly, softly. "I had my dick in her pussy when you called Tuesday afternoon. We were in the hot tub, fucking."

"No you WEREN'T! NO YOU WEREN'T!"

She lunges at me, but the sun is in her eyes. I dive to the right, like a running back dodging a tackle. As I fall to the deck, I feel the sharp edge of the glass spear slice across my thigh. She turns to finish me off but she catches her ankle on my foot and loses her balance. Reaching for the railing, she gives me an amazed look when the two-by-four comes loose in her hand and she starts toppling sideways.

It's one of those slow motion moments where milliseconds seem like hours. In her frozen-time state, Caroline reminds me of one of Redcloud's garish paintings, her eyes wide, her pussy all exposed as her left leg scissors open towards the sky. In the next instant, I'm lunging towards her. It's instinct, plain and simple. She is, after all, my sister. I reach for her right ankle. By now she's practically perpendicular to the deck, her arms out like wings, her glass spear sailing off behind her into the setting sun.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers