The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Sluts and string theory, together at last!
19k words
4.58
163.5k
176

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,799 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Also, this story deals with some scientific concepts. My knowledge of the theories within is rudimentary, so please understand if my explanations are not entirely correct. Enjoy.)


"Life is full of choices. Each choice can decide the rest of your life. Life can go in infinite directions. Different permutations, different outcomes. You can literally end up anywhere in life... with anyone. But I honestly feel, from the bottom of my heart, that in each and every one of these different outcomes, different destinies, I would have ended up with you."

Derek finished the first half of his vows and smiled at his bride, who had tears in her eyes.

"I've always been different. I've always been an outsider. Only one person has ever made me feel normal. Just a regular guy. And that is you, Heather."

Heather smiled, her face flushed, happier than she had ever been.

"I want you to be my bride. My love. My life-long soul mate. Sometimes the decisions you make feel out of your control. Sometimes it feels like the choice has been made before you even knew about it. But this decision is all mine. I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Heather Cline, I want you to be my wife. I want to be your husband. You have one choice, and I think you know the answer." Derek finished.

"Heather Cline, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the pastor questioned.

"I do." Heather said with a laugh.

"Heather Cline. Derek Daniels. I now pronounce you man and wife." the pastor said.

Derek and Heather leaned forward, the soft lips meeting in a soft, gooey kiss. The church erupted as the attendees of this wedding clapped and cheered their approval of this union. Cause they all knew these two were just perfect for each other.

Well, most of them did.

*************

Derek's background was impeccable. Incomparable. He graduated high school at 13. Became a Rhodes Scholar at 16. A doctorate in theoretical physics at 19. And now, married at 20.

He had already been published in multiple journals, and he was being hailed as the next great scientific mind. He was already breaking new ground in many fields. But his central focus was String Theory.

String Theory is the theory that space-time can be imagined as a bundle of strings. And each of these strings are interconnected. Everything connected to everything. The littlest thing can affect everything else in the world. And this theory housed something Derek found extra interesting: multiple dimensions.

This is what Derek specialized in. Just the idea that somewhere out there were multiple iterations of the same things made Derek's mind run wild with possibilities. It was widely accepted that these different dimensions were simply on a subatomic level, but some, like Derek, thought these multiple dimensions could expand into whole different timelines. Multiple versions of yourself, of your own life, where with every similar decision opportunity within the timelines, you make a different decision than the other timelines. Every single iteration of your life, where you made every decision you regretted not making.

It was Derek's life work to prove the String Theory to be true. To prove that there are multiple dimensions. And perhaps, even visit them.

This all might sound boring. And to most, it is. That's why a lot of what Derek said went over the heads of most of the people at the wedding. He tended to be a bit verbose. But one person found a connection with each and every word. Heather Cline, his bride.

Heather was a simple college student. She was bright, but no genius like Derek. She was an English major who wrote for the school paper. And she had thought the assignment of interviewing a science wiz was a bit boring. But then she saw him speak. She watched him give a presentation at the science building on campus. And true, most of what he had said went over her head. But she was endlessly fascinated by him. There he was, this 19 year old guy, the same age as her, and he was so much smarter, so much more worldly. Even though she didn't know the first thing about String Theory, she hung on every word he said. It also didn't hurt that he was darn cute.

You would expect for a guy like Derek, a whiz kid, a genius, to be socially awkward in some way. And to a point, he was. He was too smart and too driven to be a kid and sew his wild oats. So he was inexperienced around girls. Awkward in social situations. Unsure of how to fit in around 'normal' people. And that was a shame because he was devilishly handsome. During his teen years he had been lanky and awkward looking, but he had filled out to become a handsome young man. In an attempt to fit in, he had committed himself to the gym, trying not to look too much like the typical science nerd. And once he reached 19, he didn't. He looked like the type of guy that you would see in movies. A cute, slight smile. Enough facial hair growth to look sharp and model-like but not unkempt. And as he grew within the science world to the point where he was being interviewed for multiple TV specials, he learned to best display his looks, no longer was his hair uncared for, styling his hair in just a way to look like a normal guy. So now, when you looked at him, you didn't think science nerd. And, at the time, nothing made Derek happier.

Derek and Heather both felt their connection immediately. The conversation was ongoing, with no pauses or breaks. Derek had never met anyone he could talk to like this. And he didn't even talk about science at all. They just shot the shit. Derek felt weird doing it, but at the end of their 'interview', she gave him her number.

Their relationship was fast paced and hectic. Both were so controlled and logical. Heather was very oriented, very organized and regimented. She had always been a planner. She was a great student and a bit of an overachiever. She was the lead on many different clubs in school, and she finished top of the class. But meeting Derek made her realize there was so much more out there. Something about the fact that he was so much smarter than her made her extremely attracted to him.

They brought out each others' best. Derek brought her into his world, expanding her mind with concepts she could barely comprehend, but she was able to keep up. And Heather brought Derek into a new world as well, the world of the normal 19 year old. Going to parties. Doing stupid stuff. It was mutually beneficial.

They hated being apart, even for a moment, so when Derek asked her to be his bride she eagerly accepted. For two such regimented people, such a whirlwind romance was a welcome treat. Being a bit irresponsible in marrying so fast was oddly thrilling. But due to the nature of their speedy nuptials, they didn't get to do the things most couples do. They skipped a lot of steps. Like the one where you meet the other's family. Derek had introduced Heather to his parents, but Derek had never met Heather's family.

Derek had seen a lot of things, explored a lot of crazy theories, and delved the deepest depths of scientific law.

But he had never experienced anything like the Cline women.

**********

More than most, the Cline family was primarily about the women. And in the Cline family, there were two types of women. There were the bookish, controlled women, like Heather. Women that worked hard, went to school, and did all the right things. They tended to be pretty but not stunning, attractive but not sexy. Hard working, but unfortunately, not very successful. Like Heather's second cousin, Abby, the cousin Heather idolized, who wrote for a living. She had worked for a high-end fashion magazine, but unfortunately, she had gotten fired for mysterious reasons and now wrote for some car magazine. She had missed the wedding, because of some car show in the middle of nowhere. This didn't bother Heather. Part of her hoped she could be too big for her family. Part of her hoped she could leave her past behind, because the Cline family was an inescapable vortex. You couldn't escape their far-reaching tendrils. What bothered Heather about her family so much? It was simple.

The other type of women in the Cline family was far different from her. While her type worked hard, the other type didn't. They didn't work. They didn't go to school. They didn't need to. The other type of women in the Cline family were far different. While Heather's type was more bookish, the other type was more voluptuous. More sexy. And somehow, someway, these women were the stars of the family. They had the money. They lived the good life... at the expense of their men. They were the true Cline women.

The Cline women were a tough breed and because of that, men didn't stick around long. But their money did. So did their gifts, their cars, their houses. So eager were men to escape the Cline's evil clutches that they would give up more than half their worth to get away. So while the girls like Heather worked hard, the other type lived the easy life, traveling the world, driving expensive cars, spending money all over the place.

That is why Derek had never met the Cline women. They were too busy living the good life to worry about such trivialities as the youngest Cline woman's marriage. But now, worlds were about to clash. Derek was about to meet three generations of Cline women.

While many women carrying the Cline name were at the wedding, they were the type like Heather. Regular women. Women who helped Heather with her wedding, because they were good people. But when you think of Cline women, you don't think of them. You think of the other type, the type that barely made it to the wedding on time, so they didn't even meet the groom before the wedding. And this bothered Heather, because these were the three women in her family closest to her. It wasn't until the happy couple entered the reception, and Heather led him to the back of the room, where three women were huddled together sipping on the finest of champagne, that Derek met the true Cline women.

He was about to enter the Cline family vortex.

"So, I want you to get to know them well." Heather suggested as they crossed the reception hall. "Next summer, I want to go on vacation to meet up with one of them at one of their places. I want you to help me decide where to go."

"Yeah, okay, I know." Derek said, having heard this spiel before. "They're such a mystery. What are they like?" Derek asked.

"They're... you just have to meet them." Heather said with a laugh. They found a clear view of the three women from across the hall. They were deep in conversation, about God knows what. And for the first time, Derek caught a view of the Cline women.

Derek saw a younger woman, maybe only a few years older than him.

"That's my older sister Jackie." Heather said.

"Ah, the famous Jackie." Derek said, having heard many stories about her through Heather but never seeing her in person. Words could not do her justice.

Jackie was a beautiful brunette. She was absolutely gorgeous and the young man was momentarily stunned by her beauty. He never would have known her and Heather were sisters. Jackie looked like a model. Her face was perfectly made-up, and her lustrous brown hair was elegantly styled.

She was wearing a silky white dress which hugged her body. And what a body it was. But young Derek was too in love with his wife, too frazzled by the busy wedding day, too good of a guy to let his eyes wonder across his sister-in-law's lush frame. So Derek was blind to the fact that his wife's older sister was stacked.

He would have to take a good look later.

But Jackie's smooth lips were curled in a coy smile as her striking eyes stared at him. She looked a bit playful and teasing. She looked like those girls that Derek could never work up the nerve to talk to at school. Those gorgeous party girls. It always felt like they lived in a different world than him. But now, those two worlds were about to collide.

"She lives in New York. She hangs out with all these famous people. She's always been the party girl. I guess she's a big deal over there. I keep trying to spend my summer's with her, but she is always so busy." Heather explained. "And next to her is my mom, Jocelyn." Heather said.

And that brings his attention to Heather's mother, Jocelyn Cline. Derek was further stunned by this revelation that this woman was Heather's mom, as from this range, this woman barely appeared older than Jackie.

Jocelyn Cline was a stunning redhead. Her face was just beautiful. Derek was immediately taken aback by this. Her long crimson hair was perfectly styled, and her pretty face was elegantly made up. Her skin was creamy and pale, which made her green eyes even more striking. She was looking right at Derek, appraising him. Derek was a good head taller than her, but he immediately felt a certain... intimidation from her. He was a little afraid of her. She immediately seemed like a tough cookie.

He had no idea.

And if the naive young man didn't take a look at his gorgeous sister-in-law, he would never take a glance at his voluptuous mother-in-law. He didn't see where Jackie got her looks and body from.

He didn't know what he was missing.

Jocelyn wore a slinky black dress, which clung to her body like Jackie's did. It looked very expensive, one of those dresses that you bought at a boutique or something. But Derek was naïve, and he was a married man, so he didn't see the intricacies of this dress and how it highlighted her body. He just saw she was wearing a black dress. He didn't notice the treats it was barely covering.

"She lives in London, now. She sings. Her voice is amazing, but she rarely goes on stage anymore. She's like, famous. She travels all over the place, she's friends with all sorts of famous people. Her life is amazing." Heather said, jealous of her mother's success. "And next to her is my grandmother, Helena."

Derek took one look at Helena and was stunned. This woman was a grandmother?

Sure, she looked older, but she didn't look old. She looked barely old enough to be Heather's mother, let alone her grandmother. She was an elegantly beautiful blonde. And much like Jackie and Jocelyn, she looked very well made-up and styled. All three appeared to have come from an expensive boutique. Her dress was black and hugged her mature body. A body that Derek again did not notice. A body that any woman would kill for.

Derek didn't know what he was missing out on.

She looked like one of those women you would see at a country club, or at an opera. Very posh. Very elegant. Very sexy. Her skin was creamy and pale, not as pale as Jocelyn's, but a perfect creamy complexion. Her eyes were as stunning as Jackie's and Jocelyn's. Her lips were smooth as she smiled warmly.

While Jackie looked playful, and Jocelyn looked intimidating, Helena looked warm and approachable. She looked like a nice, friendly older woman. A good person.

He could not be more wrong.

Derek had never looked at older women, not at all. But both Jocelyn and Helena were very beautiful women. There was no doubt about that. Derek felt pride fill him, pride that his wife came from this line of beautiful women.

"Grandma's, like, awesome. She was always my favorite. She owns houses all over the place, all over the world. She's traveled the world. She knows everything, and everybody. Like, really, everybody. If you want to meet someone, she's the one to ask. She just flew in from Italy on her personal jet." Heather explained.

"Wow, you have some... impressive family members." Derek said.

"I hope you don't have any regrets marrying the freak of the family." Heather joked, exposing the fact that she knew, deep down, that among the Cline women, she could be considered the ugly duckling.

"Hey..." Derek began, putting his arms on his wife's shoulders. "I like freaks." he finished, kissing her softly.

"Okay, hubby. Let's go meet my girls." Heather said. They began to walk towards the three Cline women, who appeared to still be in spirited conversation.

But Heather too was naïve to what 'her girls' really were. She didn't know that the familial bond they all shared was a flimsy one. It didn't matter to those women that Heather was family. Heather didn't know how dangerous they were. They were not to be toyed with. They were not to be trusted. They were sluts. Each and every one of them.

Sluts of the worst kind.

**********

"Mom, Grandma, I'm not kidding..." Jackie began. "His dick was huge. Like... 10 inches. Vincent was the biggest I ever had. They don't come bigger. Trust me, I know."

"Please, honey. You're embarrassing yourself." Jocelyn explained, trying to restore order, knowing her daughter tended to get carried away. "I've had 11 inches. On multiple occasions. Once... I had two at the same time."

"Well, Mother, I'm sorry I don't get gangbanged by black dudes on a regular basis." Jackie said cattily to her mother.

"Jackie!" Jocelyn said, seemingly shocked at this statement. "Only one of them was black. The other was... Canadian... I believe."

"Canadian's not a race, Mommy." Jackie said brattily.

"I think he was Canadian, anyway. Hey, it was the Olympics, and they were from rival nations. And they had one unifying goal. To make me cum." Jocelyn said.

"Jesus, girls. We haven't seen each other in three years and at first sight, you two act like little sluts." Helena said, disappointed in her daughter's and oldest granddaughter's awful manners. "And by the way, three men at once, 40 inches between them... you do the math." Helena said quickly, easily trumping Jocelyn and Jackie, sipping her champagne in victory.

"Jesus, Mom." Jocelyn said, shocked at her normally more reserved mother's brazen declaration. Helena smirked slightly at her daughter, and noticed Jackie trying to do the math in her head but struggling.

"Okay, let's move on..." Jocelyn began. "...to the thing I know we are all thinking about... About how my little Heather landed herself that fine hunk of man."

"Oh my God, I know!" Jackie squealed out. "I thought he would be, like, some super nerd or something, but he is so fucking hot!"

"GIRLS!" Helena barked quietly. "I know what you are thinking, and no! This is Heather's day. Not yours. Let her have her man. Don't get involved."

"We won't, Grandma." Jackie said with a sneaky smile.

"You hear me. Don't you dare! I know he is a lot hotter than we all expected, but drop it now. Get him out of your head, or you are both out of the inheritance!" Helena commanded. Helena was no saint, but she had her limits. Lines she would never cross. The girls simply smiled.

It was hard for all of them to get Derek out of their mind, because quite simply, he fit all three Cline women's taste to the letter. The women had much in common. Despite their success at bedding men, all three were single. None of them had found a man ready to put up with all of their bullshit, their demands, their sick, disgusting fetishes on a long term basis. And even though they got laid, they never seemed to find the man they wanted. All three loved the flesh of younger men. And Derek was a young man seemingly built for each of them.

All three of them looked up as they saw the happy couple approach. Helena watched Jackie check her cleavage and hard nipples, making sure they were being properly displayed. Helena saw Jocelyn do the same. And Helena, despite her feeling otherwise, made sure her own expansive, mature, creamy cleavage was visible as well.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,799 Followers