The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,899 Followers

"Hey guys!" Heather said excitedly, bouncing up and down as she ran towards her family, the only family she knew. The first thing she did was run towards her sister and give her a big hug, followed by a hug to her mother then her grandmother.

Although she simply greeted her mom and sister, she took the opportunity to say a bit more to her favorite relative, her grandmother.

"Keep Mom and Jackie under control, Grandma." Heather whispered.

"I know, dear." Helena replied with a warm smile. Despite the fact that Heather loved her mother and sister, both tended to dominate the situation. She remembered her birthday parties in her younger years, when Jackie's fierce temper forced them to get gifts for her, so on Heather's birthday, Jackie was getting the same amount of presents as the birthday girl. And, Heather also remembered that whenever she let her mom meet her boyfriends, Jocelyn would make Heather nervous by getting uncomfortably close and intimate with them. At Heather's grad party, Jocelyn made herself the star of the show, hanging out with all her classmates as if she were one of the popular girls in school. So Heather knew how her sister and mother operated. But Helena always treated her well. She never crossed any lines or made her uncomfortable. Helena always treated her granddaughter with love and respect. So Heather knew she could trust her more than anyone else. And she could trust her grandmother to make sure her mother and sister behaved themselves.

"And here is my lovely husband, Derek." Heather said, introducing her soul mate to the women of her family. Derek awkwardly held out his hand, unsure of how to greet them. But Cline women don't shake hands.

Cline women hug.

Jackie was first. She stepped into her brother-in-law's arms and pulled him in for a tight hug. A Cline hug. The type of tight hug that Heather would share with Derek, belly against belly, chest against chest, an intimate, tight clutch full of love and intimacy. The type of hug that was very different from Heather with a girl like Jackie. Derek was about to learn one of the qualities that Cline women shared. A quality he had ignored because he was too good of a guy to notice. A quality Derek was gonna be forced to deal with, whether he wanted to or not. This hug would be different for one simple reason: Jackie's enormous breasts. When a girl with giant breasts hugs like she does, a hug becomes something more than an intimate gesture. It becomes something sexual.

Derek was about to realize that big breasts run in the Cline family. Well... most of the family. And if the Cline women got their way, Derek would also learn that perfect asses, tight cunts and rough sex are all common traits among Cline women. Well... most of the Cline women.

Derek felt his sister-in-law's great big breasts collide with his fit chest, causing him to grunt in surprise at the forceful impact. As Jackie wrapped her arms around her fit young brother-in-law and pressed her excessively large breasts into him, Derek had no choice but to stand there and receive her tight hug without backing down.

Jackie forced him to take it.

Her breasts billowed outward as they molded to his fit chest. And her dress was so thin that Derek, against his better judgment, could feel her rock hard nipples against his chest. It felt like she was practically naked in his arms.

Her soft, smooth hair cascaded onto his shoulder, and her sexy, girly perfume filled his nostrils. She brought her glossy lips to his ear and whispered...

"You take care of my baby sister, or you'll have to answer to me."

Out of sight to her sister, she gave him a soft, wet kiss on the cheek, causing a shiver to run through her nervous brother-in-law. She pulled away, leaving a confused Derek in her wake. That was more than a friendly embrace. Looking at his wife's beautiful sister, with her gorgeous face, and with, as he now noticed, her very large breasts. She was a beautiful girl hugging him so intimately. Derek couldn't help the strange rush that went through him.

As she stepped back, Derek took a glance at the body that had been pressed against him. For the first time, he took a glance at her large, tan breasts that she showed off in her low cut dress. They stood out proudly, showing off a deep line of cleavage. Her dress clung to her tight, hourglass frame. But Derek was too good of a guy to gawk at her. Gawk at her exposed, long legs. Gawk at the way the dress hugged her firm, hot ass. Gawk at her nearly visible nipples through the thin white dress. Derek's attention was pulled from Jackie as Jocelyn stepped up to him and embraced him.

Jocelyn was a lot more firm and forward than her daughter, lacking the softness and teasing that Jackie's hug possessed. Jocelyn pressed herself into her son-in-law firmly. And as her big breasts collided into his firm chest, they were even more noticeable and caused an even bigger impact as they slammed into him, taking his breath away. Jocelyn had a very strong posture and due to that it felt like she was practically forcing her large breasts into his chest, and much like with Jackie, he could feel her hard nipples pressing into him. And they felt almost too hard, too sharp, as if her nipples were maybe... pierced. But that would be ridiculous. She was an older woman. Older women like her don't have pierced nipples. That'd be crazy.

Getting his mind off his mother-in-law's hard nipples, he let himself be absorbed into the hug. She clutched him tight, like a spider. Her huge breasts against his athletic chest. Her flat belly against his fit belly. And sadly for him, the prominent bulge, which he didn't know he had, pressed into her belly button. Cline women exude pheromones. It was common for them to make men throb for them. And like a good mother, she didn't bring it up and embarrass him in front of his new wife. She just let him continue to press his hardening dick into his new mother-in-law like a good mother would.

Unsure of what to do with his hands, he just let them rest on her prominent hips as she clutched him like a snake. Her silky hair fell onto his neck, and even though her perfume was not as prominent as Jackie's, it was a bit more refined, with a bit of a bite. She followed in her daughter's footsteps, whispering in his ear...

"Take care of my daughter, or I will destroy you."

Derek laughed, like it was a joke. But there wasn't as much humor from Jocelyn's end. She scratched her nails on his back, letting him know how serious she was. As she pulled away, giving him a cursory peck on the cheek, his smile faded in a bit of intimidation at his forceful mother-in-law. Derek couldn't help but notice her body was every bit as lush as Jackie's, possibly more so. But while Jackie's body and demeanor were more welcoming, Jocelyn's was intimidating. Imposing. Her big breasts, her creamy skin, the cavern of cleavage her slinky low cut dress left exposed, it was enough to scare the shit out of the inexperienced Derek.

Before he could think about Jocelyn's warning any further, Helena approached. Calling to her European lifestyle, she gave Derek a classy kiss on both cheeks. Helena 's hug was far different from the rest. Her hug was not as forceful or long-lasting as the other two. Her hug was quick. Not brash and brazen, but a tease. Even though her body was voluptuous, she didn't force herself on the young man. She gave a standard Helena Cline hug. Her large breasts pressed into his chest, her hard nipples giving his chest a slight kiss, her firm belly pressing into his now engorged cock ever so slightly. Her body not being forceful against his, but teasing him. Teasing the delights her hot, mature body held.

She brought her mouth to his ear, and with her slightly accented voice she said...

"Welcome to the Cline family."

Derek smiled warmly as Helena pulled away, the three Cline women standing together again, the married couple standing across from them. He glanced at Helena, and noticed her body held up its end of the bargain. She matched up to her daughter and her granddaughter. She had extremely large breasts, like Jackie and Jocelyn did. But she was not showing it all off like Jocelyn and Jackie did. Her dress was hugging her body, but she did not just throw it all out there. Her dress clung to her large breasts, exposing just a hint of what was no-doubt a very deep cleavage. Her dress was long, not showing off as much leg, but clinging to her firm legs. Her dress was like her hug. A quick tease of something... more.

But the young man would never take his temporary infatuation with the bodies of his wife's family any further. Right? He was simply too good of a guy to take his quick obsession any further.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys." Derek said. Jackie and Jocelyn smiled evilly at this.

"I bet." Jackie chirped dangerously, causing Helena to glare at her.

"I'm so glad you all made it." Heather said warmly, clutching her husband to her possessively, as if she subconsciously already saw the moves the other women were making to take over.

"Pull up a chair, darling. Let's chat." Helena said. Derek and Heather complied, even though they had planned on not sticking around their table to long. They had other guests to attend to.

What was supposed to be a quick conversation turned into a long one. Jackie, Jocelyn, and Helena were incredible conversationalists. They regaled the young couple with stories about their travels, their adventures, and the couple hung on every word. Jackie and Jocelyn drove the conversation, carrying most of it. Helena chipped in when she could but she did her best not to take over the conversation. And she did her best to prevent Jackie and Jocelyn from taking over, but they were not to be stopped. Before they knew it an hour had passed as the Cline women monopolized their time.

"Oh, Heather dear." Jocelyn began as if she had just noticed something. "Get comfortable. Have a drink."

"Oh, uh, I don't know, Mom." Heather said. Even though she was not of age to legally drink, she wasn't a complete introvert, and she had partied a bit in her time. Heather knew her limits. She was a lightweight. It did not take a lot for her to get absolutely trashed. One drink led to two, which led to four, and so on. So, she kept herself in check and didn't drink very often.

"Oh, c'mon sis, loosen up. Don't want to your hubby to think you're boring." Jackie teased. She knew how her sister was with alcohol, but she also knew how to get to her sister.

"She doesn't have to drink if she doesn't want to." Derek said.

"Just one drink, darling?" Jocelyn said.

Heather thought it over. Hey, she was a bit older. She could control herself. But what if she didn't? What if she lost control again? But she had to show Derek she wasn't afraid. She didn't want to seem weak. To him.

What would she do?

Little did she know that this was one of those flux points in time, a point where life splits off in various directions. A decision, though seemingly small, that would in fact decide everything. It was as Derek said in his vows: Life is full of choices. Each choice can decide the rest of your life. Life can go in infinite directions. Different permutations, different outcomes. Heather was deciding everything. Deciding how her life would go. Deciding how her marriage would go.

Deciding whose pussy Derek's big dick would be fucking.

So as you can tell, this was a big decision for her. A very important choice. A life-altering choice.

What would Heather do?

************

(Timeline A: All Goes as Planned)

"I'd better not." Heather said, resisting the peer pressure from the other women. Jackie and Jocelyn smiled, but you could tell it was in annoyance, as if Heather not drinking upset their plans.

Derek was proud of her, for showing her maturity by resisting the peer pressure from the women she looked up to. Her idols. That was why Derek loved her. Her maturity, her strength as a woman. Derek put his arm around his wife and clutched her lovingly.

"C'mon, honey, let's go dance." Derek suggested, taking his wife and bounding onto the dance floor.

As Derek and Heather danced, Heather was on cloud nine. She was living her dreams. Surrounded by all of her family and friends, being held by the man she loved. It was just so... perfect. She couldn't have asked for a better moment.

Luckily for her, the other Cline women behaved themselves. Yes, they were all crushing hard on Heather's new hubby. Jackie and Jocelyn were very overt with their attraction, but even the controlled Helena felt a raw, animal urge around the young man. But Heather kept him so busy that none of the girls had the chance to get him alone. The couple was too busy basking in their love, working the room, and just plain having fun talking to their closest friends and relatives.

It wasn't until the afternoon turned into night that Heather and Derek started to retreat to their wedding suite. The reception had been held in a banquet room of the hotel they were staying at, so it was not a long journey.

They said their goodbyes to friends and family as they began to leave. Heather was on cloud nine. Being surrounded by friends and family, life couldn't get any better.

The last person they said goodbye to was Helena. Heather's favorite relative. Her greatest idol.

"Have a wonderful night dear." Helena said.

"Thanks, Grandma. I love you so much. You've always been there for me." Heather said.

"I did my best." Helena replied.

"Seriously, I wouldn't be here without you." Heather admitted, causing her grandmother to smile.

It was true. Heather had spent so much time with her grandma in her youth. She had given her advice about friends, boys, dating, sex. Her grandmother didn't make the world seem like a perfect place, and that all little girl's dreams come true. Helena instilled a sense of truthfulness, honesty, and realism to how Heather viewed the world.

She recalled a memory, from a few years prior. An occasion on one of her summer visits to her grandmother when she went to her grandmother for advice, when Helena conveyed wisdom to her. The boy she had been crushing on started dating the school tramp, and Heather didn't understand why. Then Helena sat her down and conveyed a message, a speech that would live on in Heather's mind from then on.

Helena sat on the bed next to Heather. Helena put her hand on Heather's back and began to speak.

"Heather, I'm about to tell you something I wished my mother had told to me. I know you are always told to chase your dreams, that if you work hard, and be good, all your dreams will come true. Honey, unfortunately, that is not the case. Life is not a fairy tale, and if it is, it's a dark twisted one. Not everyone is driven by good intentions. There is darkness in everyone. School can be a difficult place. The girls there can be so... insidious. There are girls out there willing to do whatever it takes to land a guy. Some girls are willing to cross lines more civilized girls would never cross. Some girl's will bend the rules and break them if they must. They will dress filthy, and show off their abundant charms. Some will take advantage of the system, use the rules against you. You've got to make a choice. You've got to know how far you're willing to go. You need to know what lines you're willing to cross. You need to know yourself."

"In doing so, you must understand your place in life. We all can't be the most popular girls in school. We all can't end up with the prom king. You need to know what guys you can go after, and what guys you can't. You need to know when you're overstepping your bounds. You're a beautiful girl, dear, but not all guys will see it. Guys your age are looking for something different. Guys your age are looking for something at a more... cosmetic level. Guys your age are looking up the stars, and sometimes, they don't notice the flowers beneath them. We can't all be stars, dear, and you can't help those guys who are stargazing. Not all girls can be movie stars. Not all girls can be bikini models. Not all girls can dance in music videos. Some girls use their bodies to get ahead. Some girls do filthy things to get famous .You need to know whether you are one of those girls, or one of those girls who uses her mind and intellect. You could be a doctor... or a lawyer. In the end, it's those positions that get respect. And after a while, your mind and intellect is what will get you ahead. Those things will be what guys are looking for. But not all guys. Some would rather party and indulge themselves in... darker delights. Sure, they may be the guys you pine for, but they might not be the guy for you. A relationship based on appearance and cosmetic features is a hollow one in the end. You need to look for someone smart, who sees both the beauty inside and out. Who knows the complete you. A guy who is willing to look beyond and see what's on the inside."

"Are you sure Grandma?" Heather asked.

"Of course, dear." Helena said with a smile.

From that point on, Heather's viewpoint had changed. Even though some may feel slighted by the speech, what she said was true. Heather had to know where to set her sights, not expect that everything would work out perfectly. It taught her she had to work hard and get a guy for the right reasons. And it had worked! Heather had her dream man, and it was partly thanks to what her grandmother had said.

Finally, the happy couple freed themselves and moved on, eager to consummate their marriage. They left the reception hall and started walking towards the lobby, excited to get back to their suite.

The suite was a gift from Heather's mother. Her second marriage reception was held at this hotel, and she had stayed at the wedding suite they provided, and she thought highly of it so she recommended it for her daughter. It was a bit too expensive for Heather's budget, but since Jocelyn was paying, she was happy to take her up on her offer.

Heather and Derek were getting led to the suite by the hotel hostess, a woman in her late twenties named Kaitlyn, a pretty brunette, dressed smartly in a suit-jacket and a knee length skirt.

"I talked to your Mother, Heather, and we were happy to get all your bags loaded into the room. The room has a king-sized bed, a Jacuzzi, a 55-inch flat screen TV, a fully stocked bar with wine and beer, a fully stocked fridge, and a balcony overlooking the city. All expenses are paid for. I think that's the end of my spiel. If you need anything, here is my card. Call me at anytime. Anytime at all." Kaitlyn said, flashing a bright smile at the happy couple.

"Thanks." Derek said.

"And... I've seen a lot of couples go in here, but you guys might just be the cutest." Kaitlyn said.

"Aw, thanks." Heather said.

"You guys have a good night." Kaitlyn said, opening the door and handing the key to Heather. She held the door open, allowing the couple to enter. She smiled at Heather, and gave Derek a wink. Derek just smiled at her as they entered.

"What a night!" Derek said, exhausted but still full of adrenaline.

"Today could not have been any more perfect!" Heather basked.

"Part of me wants to lay down and just pass out." Derek said, loosening his tie.

"Well," Heather began, facing her husband, "I hope there's one part of you that isn't exhausted."

"And what part would that be?" Derek said, his voice lowering to a silky smooth timbre as he put his hands on his wife's hips.

"Oh, I don't know. A big, fat part of you. A part built for pleasure." Heather said, her hand squeezing her husband's hardening cock.

"Mmm, I think he's awake." Derek said, kissing his wife slowly.

Derek and Heather had a healthy sex life. Both had been rather inexperienced when they had first met, so they took the opportunity to explore sex with each other. Both were pretty open for different things. They were happy to try different positions, different types of sex, light role playing. Innocent fun, the type two healthy young adults exploring their sexuality would.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,899 Followers