The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers

Lots of playful kissing. Light, sexy touching. Blindfolds and feathers. Slow teasing. Getting a little carried away in public. Different positions, like having her on top! Maybe even doggy style! Up to their standards, they were pushing the boundaries of indecency. In their opinion, their sex life was pretty wild.

But to a Cline woman, their sex life was laughable.

A Cline woman doesn't make playful love. Cline women fuck. They don't just 'try out' a few different positions. Cline women are whirlwinds, constantly moving, constantly changing positions and directions. Not the pansy-ass positions most girls do. Cline women were experts in all forms of sex. Deep, wet blowjobs, taking huge cocks down their tight throats. Tit-fucking, smothering a cock in their always copious breast flesh. Cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, any position you can imagine, any position that ensures a giant cock gets buried in their tight, wet pussies. Cline women will take it in any hole. Mouth. Pussy. Ass. Cline women were experts at anal sex. Not the experimental anal that young couples will do when they try to 'change it up'. No, Cline women did real anal. Hard anal, ass-fucking as fucking hard as it fucking gets, only stopping when their assholes get filled with cum.

Cline women take control. They suck, fuck, and practically destroy any cock in their path. They fuck men into oblivion. They don't play around with feathers and blindfolds and all that light-hearted crap. Usually, all they bring in is their hot bodies. Only occasionally will they bring in toys to help them out in the bedroom, and it's not the light-hearted stuff like silky blindfolds and feathers. They used leather. Whips and chains. Real Cline women don't fuck around. Cline women are hardcore.

You can tell which kind of Cline woman a girl was by how they fucked. The regular Cline women made love, like Heather. Real Cline women could drain your balls. Like Jackie. And Jocelyn. And Helena. There was some kind of unspoken bond Cline women shared, a shared knowledge of hard fucking. It was in the genes.

Derek stepped away from his wife, starting to take off his clothes. Heather excitedly began to do the same, attempting to untie the knots on the back of her dress.

"Uh, can you help me out?" Heather asked, blushing and turning around.

"Oh, yeah." Derek said with a nervous laugh. Heather leaned her head forward. Derek brushed her hair over her shoulder as he undid the knots. Finally, the dress fell in a pool at her feet. Heather stepped forward and turned around.

"Wow." Derek gasped, looking at his wife's lingerie clad body.

Heather was not typically a lingerie type of girl. She normally kept it casual and wasn't the type of girl to wear the finest, most expensive underwear. She wasn't the type to have an expensive, designer piece of material threading the crack of her ass, like most Cline women. She was more the type to have an economical piece of fabric covering her whole ass, not really flattering her in any way. So that's what made her outfit better.

The snow-white lingerie showed off her fit, trim body. Lace stockings clung to her firm, athletic legs. Suspenders held up her stockings, connecting them to her garter belt. Her lace panties were full coverage, but they were still sexy. Her belly was covered by a matching lacy camisole. Her breasts were covered by the thin lace. And sure, her breasts were small and petite, like her. Cute little A-cups, but they still looked good covered with silky coverings.

"Well, what do you think?" Heather asked nervously, not used to being dressed so... girly. Derek looked at his wife, blown away by how good she looked. Her firm legs. Her cute petite ass covered by lacy underthings. Her cute, fit breasts. Her olive coloring, which was really set off by her white lingerie. Her styled black hair, more done up than ever before. Her pretty face, made-up slightly but perfectly, made her more stunning than usual.

"I love it." Derek said, approaching his wife, putting his hands on her hips. He brought his lips to hers, smooching with his wife.

Derek and Heather kissed, again and again. Derek and Heather had been very quick to make their relationship physical, as both were happy to find someone that liked them and be with them that they were both desperately eager to slake their physical desire. And their sex life had been relatively active, but in the last few months, they had made a conscious desire to hold back, so their wedding night would be special. Let their desire build up for each other. Let the cum fill Derek's balls to the brim, filling him with pure sexual desire. And now Heather would be on the receiving end of that lustful energy that had built inside of him.

Their hands began to grope each other's bodies, both getting lost in the pleasure. Heather's hands lustfully attacked her husband, eager to get her hands on her husband's fit, muscular, manly flesh. She knew her husband was a catch, a steal. Most women find out he's a science guy, a nerd, and they look past him. Sure he was handsome, but they think he's a dork. Not the type of man a lot of girls his age are looking for. But when you look past that first impression, you see the truth, that Derek is not just a science nerd. He's a man. A hunky man. A studly man. A fit guy, devilishly handsome, with a sharp sense of humor, the type of guy who was so smart and knowledgeable he could talk to people and relate to people about any topic. He could charm anybody. And when Heather fell back to the bed and looked forward and saw him naked, with his fit muscles, his tan frame, and his beefy ten-inch cock, Heather knew he was a catch any girl would be lucky to have. She knew he was a steal, a man who could have any girl he put his mind to. But he chose her. That is why she knew their love was real.

Derek joined his wife on the bed, lovingly pulling down her thin panties, moist with her desire, revealing her trimmed pussy. Derek kissed his way up his wife's legs, starting at her calves and causing her to shiver. He dragged his lips along her smooth flesh, raising goose bumps on her sensitive flesh.

"Please don't tease me!" Heather gasped out, scratching her nails lightly in his scalp. Derek brought his wet tongue to her dripping honey pot, gathering her juices in his mouth.

"UHHHH, you are so good at this." she gasped as Derek lovingly licked and dug his firm tongue into her wetness. Derek kept busy at her vagina for a good ten minutes, working his wife up good. He knew she had been worked up after a few months without sex, but he knew that the tease was better, bringing her close but never taking her over the edge. He circled her clit, gently teasing it, sifting through the hair on her vagina lovingly. He licked upwards lovingly, lifting her camisole so he got his tongue on her bare skin, her smooth belly button, her ticklish flesh, then her swollen nipples.

"Oh God!" Heather moaned, clutching her husband to her sensitive nipples. Derek licked up the gentle slope of her small breast before continuing onward, up her taut neck, along her prominent jaw-line and into her open mouth.

Derek and Heather's tongues dueled energetically, eagerly, desperate to move this encounter to the next level. Heather ran her hands down his spine. With one hand she clutched his firm ass-cheek in her palm. With the other hand, she took the base of his beefy, throbbing cock and stroked it lightly.

"Please." Heather begged, eager for her husband to give her the pleasure she craved. He nodded as she guided his dick into position. Meeting his wife's eyes, looking into the eyes of his soul-mate, he began to push.

"Uh!" Heather groaned out. Due to the sizable meat between his legs, he couldn't give her the full in-an-out strokes his cock wanted. He could only get about four inches deep before she always stopped him. So he knew her limits, and he never pushed them. He just viewed her as so petite and delicate. He never wanted to hurt her, even the slight pain she commonly felt during their loving embrace made him feel guilty.

Heather's vagina had already been affected by his immense size, no longer quite as snug as it used to be. It still felt great to Derek. He had no complaints.

Heather clutched her husband's ass as he jabbed her with short, quick strokes.

"Oh, honey. It feels so good. You're so big!" Heather moaned out.

"So good." Derek groaned out. Even though he wasn't getting the full experience of having his dick completely smothered in warm pussy, he was so worked up from months without sex that anything was good. And besides, he was so inexperienced that he didn't know this is what he was not supposed to expect. He didn't know that there were pussies out there built to pleasure enormous dick. Cunt that was dug deep, built to smother a huge dick with tight, warm snugness. To pleasure a giant cock from all over, bringing every square inch of cock immeasurable pleasure. To drive a man's dick crazy with delight, making him lose himself in the moment. So crazy that he stops thinking about controlling his strokes so he doesn't hurt his dainty wife. Where all he could think about is how fucking good that warm... hot... tight cunt feels, and how he wants to fuck that tight hole as hard as possible and fill it with cum. And then fuck it again. And again. And again. Over and over. Just keep fucking, get lost in the pleasure, and render other concerns meaningless.

So Derek kept giving his wife these small strokes and that was enough to give his wife pleasure. That was all it took. She wasn't some whore who needed a full-on, knob-to-root dicking, getting her brains pounded out until she has a series of screaming orgasms. She wasn't a connoisseur of sex who required the best sex she could get, sex in each one of her holes on a nightly basis. She didn't ask for the biggest, hardest and fattest dicks she could get her hands on. No, Heather was easy to pleasure.

"Keep going, baby. Keep going, sweetie." Heather said lovingly. Derek and Heather were so worked up that neither was going to last long.

"Uh, I'm close." Derek grunted.

"Oh, me too!" Heather gasped. Derek's strokes sped up as he began to lose control.

"Uh, Heather, where should I... you know...?" Derek stammered.

"It's okay. I'm on birth control." Heather assured. Derek nodded. Derek felt himself turning the corner, and he began to let loose.

"Ah, here it comes." Derek grunted out.

"I'm cumming." Heather squealed, her skin covered in sweat, her remaining lacy lingerie clinging to her flesh.

"AHHH!" Derek grunted. His balls tightened and his dick exploded, shooting streams of warm and creamy cum deep into the petite vagina of his new bride. It clutched at his dick as she came right alongside him, seemingly perfectly matched.

They spent a few minutes riding out their orgasms before Derek rolled off his wife, his hunger for sex quenched. Heather gasped hard, trying to regain her strength.

"That was amazing!" Heather gasped.

"Yeah." Derek said. Heather curled up next to him, putting her head on her husband's chest.

"Today could not have been more perfect." Heather said, her smile bright, her cheeks glowing. She was happy. Truly happy. Fully fulfilled. She had heard the whispers that she wasn't like the other Cline women. But she was the one that was now happily married, to this hunk of a man, while so many others, like Jackie, and Jocelyn, and Helena, were all single. They may have lived busy lives, but they had never had the fulfillment Heather felt now. Heather drifted to sleep, happier than she had ever been.

Derek's thoughts wandered too. Tonight had been amazing. Everything he hoped it could be. Through all the chaos of time and space, fate had conspired to give him perfection. His dreams had come true. And as he drifted to sleep all he could think about were all the things that could have squashed this dream, crushed it and ruined it. But time had been kind. All the right choices were made. But if a single choice was made differently, maybe all these great things would never have happened.

As Derek drifted off, he had to wonder if there was some universe out there where those different choices were made. According to all of his work and theories, there had to be. There were universes where this night had not gone so perfectly. But every choice felt so right. So perfect.

How could they have turned out any other way?

***************

(Timeline B: Just One Drink)

"Life is full of choices. Each choice can decide the rest of your life. Life can go in infinite directions. Different permutations, different outcomes. You can literally end up anywhere in life... with anyone. But I honestly feel, from the bottom of my heart, that in each and every one of these different outcomes, different destinies, I would have ended up with you."

***************

"I guess one drink won't hurt." Heather said, taking the advice of her relatives. Jocelyn signaled the waiter and ordered a round of drinks. All of her relatives seemed happy at Heather loosening up, which made Heather happy.

Derek wasn't crazy about this, but Heather was an adult and she could handle herself. Maybe she had changed. Maybe she could handle her booze better than she used to.

(Two Hours Later)

"I loooooovvvveee yooooouuuuuu!" Heather slurred as she clutched to her husband's shoulders. Clearly, she was still unable to handle her liquor as she had gotten completely trashed. She had gotten too loosened up and she was now working the room more like a party hostess than as a new bride. She was chatting people up, people she barely knew. She was dancing with all sorts of people, leaving Derek unaccompanied. Which forced him to chat with Heather's relatives, and listen as they gently chided Heather.

"She's not usually like this." Jackie said.

"I thought she could control herself." Jocelyn said disappointingly.

Derek didn't say much, since he was too uncomfortable with them to chit-chat. He just got a bad vibe from them. But with Heather being sloshed, it was left to them to take over Heather's duties. A good wife shouldn't leave her husband unattended at their wedding reception. It was their duty to dance with Derek, right? If Heather only gave him one, cursory dance at the beginning of the reception, it was up to them to keep him entertained for the rest of the reception. They didn't want any enterprising woman to swoop in and steal him away. Derek was meant to be with a Cline woman. Only a Cline woman would be fucking him tonight.

The Cline women kept his attention only on them. To make sure his eyes didn't wander too far. They hogged him in conversation, and on the dance floor. There were many beautiful women at the wedding, women eager to swoop in and steal his attention. But they had to sit back and watch three women hog his attention. They were forced to watch as Jackie Cline danced energetically with him, moving around with the fast paced music. Jackie danced a bit inappropriately with him considering the fact he was married to her sister. She danced close, too close, her body too close to his. Her large breasts pressed a little too firmly against his chest, her cunt a little too close to his prick. And some of the moves she did were downright nasty. The kind you would see in a music video. She was popping her hips, shaking her booty, shaking her breasts. Derek acted like it was a joke, and Jackie played along, but she knew she was deadly serious. She left him on the dance floor confused at her dancing, and uncomfortably turned on.

Jocelyn swooped in when she could. She also got a little too close for comfort, touching him too intimately considering they had known each other for only a few hours. She was happy to rub her hands on him, on his strong shoulders, his solid arms, his firm thighs. All this touching made him very uncomfortable. And by rule, he had to dance with his wife's mother on the dance floor. A slow and intimate number. They had to dance close. She had to press her chest firmly into him. She had to make sure his hands were on her hips. She had to make sure her nails scratched his scalp lovingly. She had to keep her face close to his. She had to move her lips near his, giving him that weird feeling that she wanted a kiss. She controlled the pace of the dance. She led the dance. She exerted control over Derek in these moments. She hoped it would not be the last time she exerted some... control... on him. Cause he would look so good on his knees, bowing to her superior will. And once again, Derek found himself with an unwanted erection.

Helena was a blessing. Every time either Jackie or Jocelyn got a bit too close for comfort, Helena would appear from out of nowhere, forcing Jocelyn and Jackie to behave. It was as if she were keeping a watchful eye on the two other Cline women. Jackie and Jocelyn were unrelenting, trying to hog his attention, so Helena was kept busy shooing them away.

Derek ended up hanging close to Helena. Once things were smoothed over, Derek felt obligated to dance with Helena, not that he wouldn't have otherwise. He was just... intimidated by her. She just seemed so imposing. He wasn't scared to be close, like he was with Jocelyn. She was just so... impressive. She was so worldly, so experienced. She was such a classy, elegant older woman that it felt strange for him to dance with her, as if he were on her level. He was just some 20 year old science wiz. She was a worldly older woman. That was an imposing thing for a guy like him. She just seemed like she was on a different level than him. Her classiness and elegance just made him feel like he didn't belong anywhere near her. Plus, she had these really big tits, and it was hard to literally get close to her while dancing without feeling that supple, mature flesh press against his firm chest. So when Helena forced herself close to him during their dance and she forced her huge tits to squash into his chest, which forced his eyes downward into the deep, dark cavern of his wife's grandmother's expansive, impressive cleavage, it added to his uncomfortable erection.

Without him realizing it, she was quietly hogging his attention. Although she was not quite as forceful as the other two, she was subtle enough to interject herself without looking like she was doing so. She would tell incredible stories, tales of her many adventures traversing the world, hob-nobbing with her famous friends, interesting enough to hold Derek's attention. Derek was pretty famous within the science world, and even a few of Helena's famous friends knew who he was. Actors. Royalty. And then there was one of her friends, some fashion magazine mogul, who had noticed Derek's keen intellect and handsome looks and thought he might be the perfect representative as both a male model for upcoming male fashions, as well as someone to show that just because he was a 'science nerd' didn't mean he still couldn't look good. Derek was flattered by this, and nervously said he probably wouldn't be interested, but Helena smiled and let him know they would be in contact. Derek was eager to change the subject.

"So, uh, Jackie and Jocelyn are a bit, uh...." Derek said nervously.

"Those two can be a bit much." Helena finished. Derek laughed, relieved that he wasn't alone in that thought. "Heather asked me to keep an eye on them. Those two tend to... dominate... if you let them."

"Well, I hope that doesn't run too deep in the family." Derek said with a smile.

"Well, most Cline women have a lot of things in common." Helena said, unconsciously pushing her very large breasts outward as they danced. "But Heather, she's different. She's a sweet girl."

"Where, uh, where do you fit in?" Derek asked.

"You'll have to find out." she teased gently, enjoying this light flirting with the young man. Derek looked a bit confused, but he just smiled and replied.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers