The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

"Well, I appreciate the help."

"I think my dear granddaughter might need your help now." Helena indicated. Derek turned around to look for Heather.

Derek saw his increasingly drunk wife and felt obligated to work over the room and smooth things over. Helena offered to do that instead. Derek appreciated the generosity, even if he didn't know the real reason why she did it. It was because she loved her granddaughter, Heather. She didn't want her to embarrass herself and ruin her own wedding. And also, she knew most Cline women didn't have the same boundaries as she did. There were so many gorgeous women here, Cline women as well as female friends and women Helena didn't even know. And they were all so eager to sink their claws in Derek that Helena knew it was her responsibility to push them away.

Derek knew he had to get away from these women because if they kept affecting him like this, they would surely notice and that would be beyond awkward. So Derek knew he had to leave and get Heather out of there with him.

He tried to break away from Helena, but she was a hard woman to escape from. It was as if she knew he was trying to break away and kept finding ways to stop him, either by extending their conversation, or introducing the new member of her family to friends of hers that were attending the wedding as a favor to her. Famous people, not like celebrities or anything but people that were notable in certain circles.

Derek tried to step away to attend to his wife when he heard Helena call out in surprise. He turned to see what grabbed her attention, and he felt her grab his wrist and pull him along, away from his wife. Before he knew it he was in front of a woman he didn't recognize.

"Derek, honey, this is Audrey Clarke, an editor for 'Style' magazine and one of its subsidiaries out of Europe. I mentioned her to you before. She is basically the second most powerful woman in the fashion industry, just behind her boss, Nina Baxter, who, by the way, is my close personal friend. Audrey here is an absolute sweetheart, and she wanted to talk to you about possibly modeling." Helena said.

Derek glanced at the woman in front of him. She was an auburn haired-woman, her hair perfectly styled, going down well past her shoulders. Her face was strikingly pretty. She looked like a model. Her skin was a lovely shade of pale, almost porcelain. Her green eyes looked sharp and confident. Her eyebrows were impeccably plucked and styled, and her make-up was perfectly understated, allowing her beautiful features to shine through. Her lips were plump and full, the glossy pink lips showing a confident smile. Her dress looked expensive, a slinky black number, supported by two thin straps and hugging her impressive body.

Working in the fashion industry, it was her job to look good. And she lived up to that. She was fit as a fiddle, by no means a hard-body, but she had a body that illustrated that she took good care of herself. Her belly was flat and her arms and legs were firm. The dress clung to her voluptuous form, hugging her flat belly, smoothly pouring over her prominent hips, and molding to her spectacular heart-shaped ass. And most importantly, her dress clung to Audrey's impressive rack.

Audrey was a woman who understood style like few others could. Style wasn't just about the clothing. It was about the woman in the clothes. It's how the clothing was filled out. It's about showing off the female form. Audrey knew style wasn't about emaciated stick-figures with clothes hugging their flat bodies. Style was the way clothing hugged a pair of giant breasts, like her perky, firm, soft DD's. Style was about how much cavernous cleavage could be shown off by a fashionable top. Style was about how much a pair of hard nipples could be seen under a tight top. Style was the way the material clung to a round, lively ass. Style was the way a dress swished and swirled, showing off a pair of creamy thighs, teasing the delights just above and beyond them. Style was a pair of high heels, tall and expensive, like the ones Audrey was wearing, and the way they made the muscles in woman's leg looked taut, firm, and sexy. Style was the way a pair of high heels made a woman's butt really catch your attention.

Audrey was clearly a very stylish woman.

"Hello, Derek. So nice to finally meet you." Audrey said, her English accent shining through. Derek had spent quite a bit of time in England, so he could easily tell which region of the country she was from. He smiled at her, but he couldn't help but look past her and notice his wife in conversation with a couple of wedding guests, to the point where they looked a bit uncomfortable. Derek was about to speak up when Helena interrupted.

"Now treat her nice, Derek. She's practically family." Helena said, causing both women to laugh.

"Hi." Derek said, clearly distracted. "Listen, no offense, but we'll have to talk another time. I think I need to grab my wife."

Derek went to move past her when she stepped in front of him.

"Okay." she said, tossing her hair back, showing off her firm neck. "Well, at least take my card. Cause we are very interested in you." Audrey said, removing a card from her handbag and handing it to him.

"Uh, yeah, thanks." Derek said, taking the card.

"Call me." Audrey said, holding eye contact with her stunning eyes. Derek pulled away and walked past the fashion icon. Audrey watched the new husband walk away, eying his fantastic rear as he did.

Derek approached his wife and the couple. Making apologies, he scooped up his wife who was clearly making the couple uncomfortable by trying to dominate their conversation, so Derek had to rescue his wife from embarrassing herself.

As soon as he pulled her away, Jackie appeared next to them.

"Sorry about Heather, Derek." Jackie said.

"Oh, it's, uh, okay." Derek said.

"Let me help you out. A man shouldn't have to carry his drunk bride to the wedding suite." Jackie said, rubbing his shoulder.

"No, it's okay. I got it." Derek said smiling.

"You sure?" Jackie said, styled eyebrows raised, seemingly hinting at something that he was not understanding. Derek thought it over. Jackie had made him uncomfortable all night. Sure, she had been nice, but she seemed very... flirty. Maybe that was just the way she was, but still, Derek was a bit freaked out by her. It might be best to stay away from her. However she was Heather's sister. She wouldn't do anything to ruin her little sister's big night and make him feel uncomfortable. Right?

"Yeah. I got it." Derek said with a smile. Jackie smiled, seemingly disappointed. But she let him pass.

Seconds after he passed Jackie, Derek heard the band stop and heard some conversation begin on stage. He kept focused on leaving, but he heard the tone of the band change, and he stopped when he heard a female voice on the microphone.

"Oh baby, be mine! Oh honey, take my... body and say, you'll always be mine."

Derek turned to look, only to see his mother-in-law on the stage. She stood in front of the microphone, as if she belonged there, belonged on stage. Derek stopped walking and watched his mother-in-law at work.

"My flesh against yours... is all that I crave."

Derek's eyes were enraptured by his wife's mother singing. Her voice was smooth, silky and sexy. Derek recognized the song she was singing, it was "Be Mine" by Yvonne, but it had never sounded so sensual as it did when Jocelyn sang it.

"Skin against skin... sweat mixing with sweat."

Her voice was impressive, full and mighty. It took over the room as she sang. It commanded attention.

"My body and yours... nothing between."

Jocelyn's large breasts heaved outward as she belted the sexually-charged song, her hard nipples showing through her dress.

"Your love isn't here... it's just you and me."

The song was a controversial one, as it seemed to endorse unprotected cheating. It was a very inappropriate song to sing at a wedding reception.

"Your hands on my flesh... the best you have felt."

Jocelyn's smooth, sensual voice was singing a siren's song, and Derek was unconsciously moving towards the stage.

"You abandon your life... I'm all that you want."

Jocelyn's cold, striking eyes met his, drawing him forward.

"You lose all control... in pleasure with me."

Derek wasn't alone. The crowd was enraptured.

"Oh baby, be mine! Oh honey, take my... body and say, you'll always be MIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEE!"

She boomed out the last part of the song, and as she finished with a flourish, causing a raucous applause to fill the reception hall. She stepped down from the stage like an experienced songstress. She approached the frozen Derek.

"What'd you think?" she asked firmly, looking at him.

"That was good, really good." Derek stammered as she held his gaze.

"I'm sorry my dear daughter made a fool of herself. I thought she had better control than this." Jocelyn replied.

"Well, I'm sure she'll regret it in the morning." Derek replied, fearing the fierce hangover and shame she would feel when she emerged from her drunken stupor.

"Well, I can't believe Jackie didn't offer to help with Heather here." Jocelyn said, disappointed.

"Oh, she did. I told her it was okay." Derek said.

"Well, how about I help you two get up to your room, and I'll sing you another song... in private." Jocelyn offered.

"Oh, uh, it's okay." Derek replied.

"Well, I am her mother, and I insist on helping out." Jocelyn said firmly, aggressively moving toward them to take Heather's arm over her shoulder.

"No, uh, Jocelyn, I've got it really." Derek said, smiling nicely.

"Derek, I know you're a nice young man, but it is my responsibility as her mother to take over for her since she showed such little restraint and got herself trashed. So budge over, let me help, let me take over." Jocelyn said.

Derek felt strange defying Jocelyn. He didn't want their relationship to begin with her being pissed at him, and she looked like the type not to be defied. But Derek was Heather's husband. She was his responsibility, now. She wasn't Jocelyn's to mother anymore. Except... Derek didn't want to anger Jocelyn.

What would he do?

"No, it's okay Jocelyn. I've got it." Derek insisted. For a second, Derek saw a look of pure fury on her face. This look startled him for a second. But then her look softened and she smiled.

"Of course." Jocelyn said, allowing Derek to get by. She stared daggers into the young man. He would pay for that.

Derek moved onward, nearing the exit, only to run into one more Cline woman. Helena.

"I'm sorry for my girls. All of them. I'm sorry Heather got drunk. And I'm sorry about Jocelyn and Jackie. I can't believe Jocelyn found an excuse to sing again. She always does that. Both of them can be a bit... forceful." Helena said, rolling her eyes in annoyance at the other Cline women.

"Oh. It's okay." Derek said, laughing a bit, relieved to have someone that understood what he was going through.

"Now, I know you're being nice, a good husband, but if you do need some help with her, I would be happy to do so." Helena said.

Helena had been extremely helpful, so Derek would feel really bad if he turned her down. But he had to show her he could be a good husband and shoulder the responsibility for Heather. Then again, could he turn down someone who had been so helpful?

"Don't worry, Helena. I can handle it." Derek said.

"Oh, you're a strong boy. I bet you can." Helena complimented, causing Derek to smile. She stepped aside and let him pass.

Derek finally escaped the banquet room, Heather on his arm.

"I looooooooveeeeee yooouuuuuu." Heather said again.

"I know, honey. I love you too." Derek replied. As they walked past the front desk, the hotel hostess walked from behind the desk and approached the happy couple.

"Hi, guys, I'm Kaitlyn, I'm your hostess." she said.

"Oh, hi. I'm Derek. This is Heather." Derek said.

"I talked to Jocelyn, Heather's mom, and she got the room all taken care of for you guys. If you want to follow me, I will take you right there." Kaitlyn said.

"Oh. Thanks." Derek said. Kaitlyn made idle chit-chat about their wedding day while she led them to the elevator. Derek studied her as they chatted.

She appeared to be about ten years older than the couple, and she was very attractive. She was a pretty brunette, dressed smartly in a suit-jacket and a knee length skirt. Being forced to look away from his drunk wife, he had to take Kaitlyn in beyond a cursory glance. Even though her veneer and attitude was nothing but professional, she was truly a stunner, and it appeared that she had a very voluptuous body underneath her professional clothing.

Derek shook his head and stopped gawking at the pretty hotel clerk. He was NOT that type of guy.

************

Helena watched the young hotel clerk lead his granddaughter and her new husband away. Helena was suspicious of the young woman, but she couldn't be that paranoid. Sure, Cline women had no limits, but most women did.

Helena noticed an annoyed looking Audrey approaching.

"Have a good time?" Helena asked the young redhead.

"I suspect you feel the same way I do." Audrey said tersely.

"What do you mean?" Helena asked.

"Cut that bullshit, Helena. You know why I was here. For the same reason you're here." Audrey replied. Helena looked at her, a bit surprised. "Don't be surprised, Helena. I know who you are. I know what you've done. I know what depths of depravity you are capable of."

Helena was a bit shocked by this, but she shouldn't have been surprised. She had worked very hard to evolve beyond the woman she used to be, but some did know about her past. About how she had gained her fortune. So it was a bit shocking to hear this young woman calling her out. But then again, knowing her boss, she shouldn't have been surprised.

"I didn't think she would have gotten to you." Helena began. "I didn't think she would put you in the middle of our little... disagreement." Helena and Audrey's relationship had always been professional. Audrey had typically been an intermediary between Helena and Nina. She didn't know Audrey was involved in any way.

"My boss keeps a keen eye on your little adventures." Audrey began. "She knows what you get up to in all your mansions. She knows you've had half of the young studs in Italy between the sheets. So don't pretend that I don't know what you're thinking."

"I'm not that woman anymore." Helena remarked. "Just because my body craves pleasure doesn't mean I'm willing to cross that line."

"But your slut daughter is! I saw her up on stage, singing like a skank. What a desperate fucking whore! And Jackie, that little slut, she's been all over him too. And I saw you dancing with him. Admit the truth. You want his dick as badly as I do." Audrey taunted.

"Like I said... I am not that woman anymore!" Helena replied firmly.

"Wait till Nina hears about this, about how her rival has lost a step. I'm sure bringing this juicy bit of information to her will get me another mansion." Audrey remarked.

Helena Cline had invited Audrey to the reception as a favor to her dear, dear friend, Nina Baxter. You know, the world famous fashion designer. That Nina Baxter. Helena and her had been very close, albeit they acted more like quarreling siblings most of the time. Helena looked at Nina as what she would have been had she gone through life never evolving from being the evil slut she used to be. Helena had been kept keenly aware of Nina's exploits, and although Helena looked down at her for what she had done, Helena knew if she was transplanted into Nina's place, if she was the woman Nina was, a woman not evolved beyond being a filthy whore, she would have taken her sexual conquests far further than Nina had the guts to take it.

Theirs was a battle of wills. For Helena, she had tried to prove Nina was not the queen slut she thought she was. Sure, she was good, but not that good. So Helena would take some fine young men she had met, met but never fucked, and she would send them Nina's way. One by one, these men, no matter how good, how nice and thoughtful, would fall to Nina's charms. This culminated when Nina hired one of Helena's relatives, one of her great-nieces, Abby. It was a complete coincidence that Abby had applied to work with Nina, but Nina had figured out her connection to Helena quickly. Helena toyed with Abby, made her feel so secure, and Abby had worked her tail off. Then, Nina proceeded to destroy her and steal her husband. Helena didn't even know about Abby working with Nina until it was too late, when Nina lorded this fact over her after she had stolen the young woman's husband.

For Nina, she knew who Helena was and what she had done. Nina had tried tempting her dear friend into falling back into her old ways. She had sent many rich men her way, trying to see if Helena would become the evil slut she used to be. But Helena had held strong and resisted. She did not do to them what she had done to many rich men before. Nina would not beat her in that way. But Nina had apparently tried a new tact, sending her best soldier, Audrey Clarke, to the wedding, about a supposed modeling gig. It had become clear Audrey was out to steal Derek for herself, an attempt by Nina no doubt to again interject upon Helena's family. Helena been running interference all night, keeping all the sluts after Derek at bay, and she had unknowingly kept Audrey from her prize. Now, Audrey was calling out Helena for her true intentions. Helena simply smiled, pulled Audrey close, and whispered to her:

"Tell your boss it's time for her to move on. It's time for her to realize she's an old slut whose best days are behind her. Tell her that she can be defeated. Tell her it's time for her to give up her empire. Tell her it's time to move on."

Helena gave her a quick peck on the cheek and pulled away. Audrey looked back at her and her lips curled into a quick smile.

"Do you think she sent me here?" Audrey said in her posh accent. "Do you think the old bird does the work I do? No, she's too busy with her new boy toy. She doesn't know about Derek. She's lost her touch. The old her, the one that I idolized, she would be here herself. She would already have his dick up her ass. She's lost a step. She's gone soft. You should have seen the way she treated Abby, your little relative, your great-niece or whatever. She was treating her like a daughter. I swear Nina idolized her for a second. She wished she could be the sweet, young, bright hopeful girl. She eventually straightened up and stole the little idiot's man, but I saw that weakness in her. I don't idolize her anymore. I plan to surpass her. To steal her empire. I don't have the softness that she does."

Helena appraised the vivacious British slut, a bit taken aback.

"You have potential, dear." Helena said with a slight smirk, "But tonight's not your night."

Audrey looked up at the older woman, appraising her, and replied.

"We'll see."

Helena smiled as she watched Audrey leave the reception hall. Helena got the feeling she hadn't seen the last of her.

**************

They left the elevator as Kaitlyn led the way.

"I talked to your mother, Heather, and we were happy to get all your bags loaded into the room. The room has a king-sized bed, a Jacuzzi, a 55-inch flat screen TV, a fully stocked bar with wine and beer, a fully stocked fridge, and a balcony overlooking the city. All expenses are paid for. I think that's the end of my spiel." Kaitlyn said, flashing a bright smile at the happy couple.

"Thanks." Derek said.

"And... I've seen a lot of couples go in here, but you guys might just be the cutest." Kaitlyn said.

"Yourshh very prrrettty." Heather slurred.

"Aw, thanks." Kaitlyn said. She approached Derek and whispered in his ear.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers