The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"I rarely meet a man who can go for as long as I can. I mean, I know I can fuck all night, but I've never met a man who can actually keep up with me. I've never met a married man who acts so innocent but fucks so hard! All I had to do is get a drink or two in you and you were down for anything. It only took a couple drinks before you were complimenting my ass. Asking to see my tits. Asking to see my thong. If I didn't know any better, I would say someone is not so satisfied with what he's getting from the missus." Kaitlyn said, grinding her tight cunt around the full length of his sizable cock, milking his cock, extending the pleasure he was feeling.

"MMMMPPPHH!" Derek groaned in pleasure, his words muffled by the giant breast in his mouth.

"I know, baby. I know it's good. That's what you've been telling me all night. Don't you remember? Don't you remember how you practically demanded to see me naked? Don't you remember how hard your dick got when you did see the goods? Don't you remember how hard you fucked me at first? How much you came? I'm surprised you still have some left in the tank. I mean, you already came so much tonight. In my mouth. In my ass. In my pussy. Your wife must not be taking good care of you if your balls are so, so full." Kaitlyn said.

Was this true? Had he flirted with her? How long had they been fucking? Had Derek really been fucking this girl for hours? Had he really cum in her pussy? Her mouth? Her ass? Had Derek fucked this woman he didn't know in the ass? Had he filled all of her holes with cum? Had he been so quick to cheat on his wife?

Kaitlyn continued to bounce on the married man's dick, mashing their slick, sweaty bodies against each other. Derek wanted to fight off the slut on top of him, but his body was too much in a haze to obey his mind's wishes. His body was too exhausted, too worn out to do anything but just lie there and take it. He wanted to fight for his marriage, for his wife. Even though she had drunkenly spoiled their wedding night, she didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve for her husband to get drunk and get the first pussy he could find. He really should fight her off, but he couldn't. He was just too weak. Too defeated.

"I can tell you're exhausted baby. I know. You've already done so much. And I know that once you cum, you're probably gonna pass out." Kaitlyn said, her firm voice hypnotizing to his ears. "You've already made me cum like crazy. All I'm gonna ask you for is one more. One more screaming orgasm. Can you give that to me? Pretty please?" Kaitlyn begged. Derek didn't say anything. He just drove into her harder. Faster. Not only to make this slut cum, but also to ease the ache in his swollen balls.

He wasn't acting on logic. Once again, he was running on pure instinct. The deep, dark male instinct to fuck the hottest, sexiest, tightest bitch he can find and fill her up with cum. He wasn't in control of his actions. At least that is what he told himself. That was his justification for why he began driving into the slut on top of him furiously, matching her pace, making this fuck session a really nasty one. A sweaty, nasty fuck session, the type where the only sounds were those of hot female ass beating against firm male hips, the squishing of a thick cock stretching out a firm, tight, wet pussy, and the slight moans escaping the mouths of the two lovers.

"Ahh, Ahhh, AHHHHH IT'S SOOOO GOOOOD!" Kaitlyn moaned, nearing her climax. She pulled her swollen nipple from Derek's mouth and replaced it with her wet tongue. She gave the married man a fiery French-kiss, an act similar to the intimacy of a married couple, when in fact it was the intimacy that could only be shared between a married man and his slut.

Kaitlyn kept bouncing while kissing him, her cunt going from the tip to the balls on his swollen cock. His bare cock was positively soaked with their combined juices. These juices not only covered his cock but also the cunt of the whore riding him, as well as the thighs of both of the lovers.

"UGHHH! UHHHHH!" Derek grunted, more animal than man.

"Keep fucking me! Keep doing it! KEEP FUCKING ME WITH THAT FAT COCK OF YOURS! I'M CUMMMING! OHHHH FUCCCKKK YESSSS!" Kaitlyn screamed, her screams echoing through the floors of the hotel. Her cunt tightened around the cock of the married man, clenching it, milking it, smothering it in pleasure. Drawing the cum from his balls, sucking it out, teasing the cum out, letting him know he had a welcoming place to cum, a warm, wet, tight hole ready to take the large amount of semen boiling in his balls.

"UHHHHHHHHHH! AHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!" Derek groaned, the pleasure too much for him to take. He grunted and screamed as his cock fired a burning stream of hot cum deep into the tight pussy of the slutty hotel hostess on top of him. Again and again, his cock shot bursts of cum into the welcoming vagina of Kaitlyn, this woman he barely knew.

It was a night that was supposed to be for soul-mates sharing the first of many nights together, a night that was supposed to be an expression of the incredible love shared between husband and wife. Instead, it was a night spent in lustful pleasure for a good, loving guy and a scheming slut with a hotter than hot body. Cum that was promised to Heather forever and ever was now simmering in the steaming hot cunt of Kaitlyn the perky hotel hostess. The girl that had been so helpful in setting things up for the reception, so eager to please the married couple and their family, was doing it all just to get into the married man's pants.

Kaitlyn truly was a nasty, scheming, evil cunt.

Kaitlyn rolled off of the married man, settling on the sweat-soaked sheets. Derek tried to stay conscious, but with the adrenaline fading away, he was very close to passing out. He felt the slut curl up next to him.

"You were incredible. Maybe the best I've ever had." Kaitlyn whispered, kissing his ear softly. She put her hand on his chest and pressed her soft breasts against his side. She scratched his chest with her nail affectionately.

Derek tried to keep his thoughts together. Tried to stay awake and not spend his wedding night sleeping with another woman. But he just couldn't. He was so tired. So exhausted. And so guilty. He felt terrible. He had betrayed his wife. The woman he vowed to cherish forever. He had cheated on her within the first twelve hours of their marriage. What an asshole he was. What a fucking prick, to fuck another woman on his wedding night. Derek just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He wanted to escape this situation, escape the guilt he was feeling.

As he faded into sleep, he kept asking himself, why did he have to leave his room tonight? Why did he decide to go into town, where he ran into Kaitlyn? Why couldn't he have just stayed in his room, or at the very least, why didn't he just go to the bar?

How could it have been any worse?


(Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this and didn't get too confused. Chapter two is coming next week, and it's Audrey Clarke's time to shine)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers