The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,801 Followers

"Room 101, baby. I'll be there. Waiting. I'll bring the champagne. You bring the cock." Audrey tittered, giving the married man a peck on the lips, winking at him, and walking away, shaking her hips proudly, causing her perfect ass to bounce.

As soon as she was out of sight, Derek faced the rest of the room. Already, a few women were moving closer to him, quickly. Derek was panicking. He struggled saying no to Audrey. Clearly, Derek had a weakness for aggressive women. And with so many women quickly approaching, aggressively, Derek knew he didn't have the strength to turn them all down. He didn't have it in him.

So Audrey was right. The choice wasn't whether or not he would be fucking. It was whom he would be fucking. Audrey was a known quantity, at least somewhat. These women, they could be anything. Anyone. Derek didn't know. He had to think fast, and he made the logical choice.

He quickly escaped the bar area as he moved the direction Audrey had, away from the encroaching crowd. He entered a small hallway, empty of people. He looked for the room number he had been given, not sure if the women in the bar would be following. If he had been a bit calmer, he would have noticed the exit sign at the end of the hall, his ticket to freedom and a loyal life with his new wife. But he was too caught up with the choice he had made. He had tunnel vision. He wasn't looking to escape.

He was looking to get fucked.

Derek located room 101, and slid the card quickly. The door opened up, and Derek entered fast, slamming the door behind him. The room looked expansive, but he didn't have the chance to take it in.

Appearing in front of him was Audrey, a bottle of champagne in her hand, and his jaw dropped.

Audrey was completely naked.

Derek's eyes widened. He looked at her gorgeous, smirking face, and her eyes guided his downward, begging his eyes to feast on her body. And feast he did.

His eyes traveled down her graceful neck, following her smooth, creamy skin down to her chest. His eyes kept traveling downward as her flesh ballooned outward from her fit, lithe frame, forming her marvelous rack.

And marvelous they were. Audrey was the proud owner of an exquisite pair of breasts. Firm, heavy DDs, perfectly formed, shockingly perky, standing proudly on her chest. Her creamy flesh made her massive jugs look incredibly soft and smooth to the touch. They rode close together, forming a perfect line of natural cleavage. They were capped by a pair of rock hard nipples, surrounded by smooth, round areola. They were begging to be sucked on. They were practically throbbing with desire.

Derek was able to drag his eyes from Audrey's jugs long enough to feast on the rest of her. She had a flat belly, evidence of the time she took caring for herself. He wasn't used to seeing such a sexy, fit, feminine stomach. Heather was by no means overweight or anything, but she wasn't as perfectly fit as Audrey was. Heather's belly was a bit soft around the edges, not as jarringly fit and sculpted like Audrey's. Her prominent hips and lightly formed muscles fashioned a perfect line dragging his eyes past her sexy belly button to her bare pussy.

And there it was. Audrey Clarke's vagina. A sight most men would kill for. As they should, because quite frankly, her cunt was top of the line. Perfectly plump lips, built to be kissed. A perfect, rock hard clit, built to be sucked on. Not a bit of hair on it, just a totally bare, perfect cunt.

Derek's eyes went further downward, traveling down her firm, smooth legs, down her silky thighs and calves, down to her delicate, bare feet, her nails perfectly pedicured.

Derek's eyes jumped to her smooth arms as she spread them apart, allowing the married man to take in her delicious frame. He studied her soft arms, and saw the champagne bottle held lazily in her right hand. He looked at her face to see her smiling proudly.

"C'mon, baby. Let's have some fun!" Audrey said with a smile.

Audrey spun on a dime, moving to walk away. This allowed Derek to take in Audrey's delicious ass. It was perfect. Her backside was perfectly ripe and well shaped, the cheeks smooth, round, and firm. As she walked away, her ass cheeks jiggled in just the right way, arresting his vision like a beacon. She turned a corner, and just like that, she was out of sight.

Derek had a decision to make. Audrey was leaving it up to him. He could follow her, join her for a bout of what promised to be some nasty, sweaty, disgusting, excellent sex. Or, he could leave now, somehow get back to his wife, his lovely wife. His soul mate.

He didn't want to cheat on his wife. He really didn't. But, Audrey was so... demanding. She had a way of saying things in such a way that made him want to do what she wanted. Not only want to do what she wanted, but it made him feel like he had to do what she wanted, or there would be hell to pay. He felt a bit threatened by her. Afraid of her. Sure, she had been all smiles, but he just knew that if he ran away from her now, she would track him down. She would not take no for an answer. For some reason, she was after him, and she would not stop. She would find him, wherever he was, and she would fuck him. It would not be pleasant. It would not be loving. She would take him. It didn't matter if his wife was around or not. Audrey would take him. Hard.

For a second Derek thought he was building her up too much. Maybe he was exaggerating her desire for him. But the truth was, he wasn't. Audrey was exactly what he thought she was. She was a cold blooded seductress, and for a guy like him, his worst nightmare. And his biggest weakness.

Audrey had a lot of money invested in Derek. She had a lot of plans. Derek would make her even richer. And if he chose to ruin her plans, then she would be very angry, and a lot of people would be losing money. This wasn't about love for her. This wasn't about finding a husband. This was a business transaction. His cock was the currency. And like any person in business, if they had the opportunity to mix business with pleasure, they of course would. If she found a man who could simultaneously make her a loads of money and give her loads of cum at the same time, then by golly she'll fuck the ever-loving shit out of him. And like Derek thought, she would not be denied.

Derek was a young man, only 20. He simply did not have the life experience necessary to deal with someone like Audrey. He could barely handle the young girls his age, let alone an experienced whore like her. He was not built to handle a voracious slut like her, it was obvious. It was his fate to bend to her powerful will. She was a carnivore, and he was a piece of meat. It was his fate to be fed to her.

Derek was in a no win situation. It was attempt to run and eventually get fucked by her whether he liked it or not, whether his wife was there or not. Or, he could fuck this slut here and maybe escape her clutches by giving her what she clearly wants, namely his big fat married cock. Maybe he could give her one good fuck and she would be satisfied. One good fuck and she would stop coming after him. One good fuck, without his wife knowing.

What could he do?

********

Heather stirred awake, her groggy mind escaping its fog. She lifted her head and immediately regretted it, as her drunk mind began to swirl. She thought she heard her husband move inside the room. She closed her eyes to regain her bearings. As she did, she reached out to grab her husband. But unfortunately, all she grabbed was air. Her eyes slid open to locate her husband, only to find his side of the bed empty. She glanced around the dark room and saw no signs of life. She sat herself up and poised her feet on the ground. She stood up on unsteady legs, her swirling head causing her to lose her balance. She braced herself on the wall till the room stopped swirling.

"Derek?" she called out hoarsely, but there was no reply.

"DEREK!" she yelled out, but it became clear he wasn't there.

"Whirr arrre youuu." Heather mumbled. On wobbly legs, she walked across the room. She saw her phone on a table, so she grabbed it. Drunkenly, she texted:

"whr r u?"

As she did, her stomach began to swirl. As she rushed to the bathroom, to pray to the porcelain god, she completely forgot about wondering where her husband was.

That was probably for the best.

************

"BBBBBRBBRBRRBBRRBRBRBRBRBRBBRRB!" Derek exclaimed, scrubbing his face between Audrey's massive breasts.

Derek was sitting on the bed, clinging to Audrey as she rode his massive cock. His head was jammed between her sweaty breasts as she humped the married man with her tight cunt.

"AHHH! OH FUCK! Open up baby. OPEN UP!" Audrey moaned. Derek faced upward, toward the ceiling, towards the face of the slut riding him. He watched her bring the open champagne bottle upward. He watched her take a swig of it. He watched her poise it directly above herself. She looked down at him, cocking an eyebrow expectantly. The married man opened his mouth, causing the slut to smirk.

She tipped the bottle and hung her head back, pouring the expensive champagne onto her gigantic, sweaty breasts, completely soaking them. Her cleavage acted like a funnel, directing the precious fluid directly onto the married man's face. Directly into the married man's mouth.

Derek let the expensive liquid enter his mouth, and damn did it fucking taste incredible. The champagne, combined with the flavor of her succulent flesh, created a delightful concoction. The champagne overfilled his gullet, and he swallowed fast as he could, but the icy liquid kept coming.

"BBBBBRBBRBRRBBRRBRBRBRBRBRBBRRB!" Derek exclaimed again, allowing the champagne to soak his face as he scrubbed himself between her enormous titties again. Derek let the champagne cover his face, washing his face, baptizing him into a new life.

Audrey brought her head forward and as she did, she dumped the remaining contents of the bottle over her head, soaking herself with the cool drink until her face and hair were soaked.

This was how the other side lived. They didn't use the expensive $10,000 champagne for drinking. No, they used it as lube, as a sex toy to aid them as they fucked. It was so wasteful. So unnecessary. So sexy.

Derek's lips closed around Audrey's wet nipple, soaked with champagne and her sweat. He sucked hard on her nipple, drawing a moan from the fashionista.

"AHHH! FUCK!" Audrey screamed out. She tossed the now empty bottle away and laughed, basking in the self-indulgent pleasure. She roughly shoved Derek back, her nipple popping from his mouth as he fell back to the bed. Audrey put her hands on his chest and scratched him roughly as she resumed bouncing on his cock.

"Tell me how much you like it! Tell me how much you love my pussy!" Audrey demanded.

"UGGHHHH! IT FEELS AMAZING!" Derek called out. And he was not lying. He had never experienced anything quite like Audrey Clarke's pussy. The sensation of the tight, wet suction around his cock was an indescribable pleasure. Derek tried to look at the union of their genatalia, where rock hard cock met tight pussy, but the sight was too much to take. It was like staring into the sun. You couldn't look for too long without being overwhelmed. A man could only take in the sight of a sexy, bare, tight pussy, the snug lips wrapped around the large shaft lovingly, her juices soaking them both, the hard clit poking outward, evidence of the pleasure he was bringing her, for so long without being driven mad. It was too sexy a sight for anyone to take.

But Derek's eyes had no escape. He could look at the sinewy muscles of her fit stomach, undulating in the natural rhythm of primal sex. He could look at her mountainous, firm DDs, bouncing wildly while maintaining their firmness, nipples dancing in the air, calling his attention. He could look at her gorgeous face, eyes scrunched up in pleasure, plump lips parted in a heated gasp. And he was sure if he could see her ass, it would be an immaculate pleasure as well. Bouncing up and down, firm muscles in her ass flexing, the sexy firm cheeks covered with sweat and champagne. Her body was built for sex, and being able to gaze upon it was enough to drive any man wild. Every part of her body was enough to drive any man over the edge.

But Derek was not any man. Despite his inexperience, his true nature was shining through. Sure, he had a mind for science, but he had a body built for sex. And no mind was strong enough to resist the needs of the body. When you have a cock the size of a baseball bat, it will demand satisfaction, at the expense of everything else. Derek was soon to learn that he could continue his life in the scientific field, but all of that scientific progress would have to take a backseat to the bouts of vicious lovemaking he would be having in the future with whatever whore was by his side at the time. The curiosity of his mind would take a backseat to the demands of his beefy cock and swollen balls. And, like all studs, he would eventually reach the point where all other concerns, other than the ones coming from his aching balls, would become... meaningless.

Did Audrey feel bad about possibly setting back scientific progress just to get laid? Of course not! He was built to fuck, and it was her job to show him that. It was a tough job, and but she was the one to do it. And for that job, she expected to be well paid. And she should be, because that cock Derek was wielding was a real money maker. A real pussy pleaser. A real 'make a girl drool until she has to suck it' kind of dick. A real 'fuck a girl's cunt hard and fast until she squirts hot girl-cum everywhere' kind of dick. A real 'make a girl bend over and spread her cheeks and hope for a good reaming' kind of dick. A real 'shower a girl with cum until she's covered' kind of dick. A real 'a girl would pay a lot of money to see his dick in action' kind of dick. A real 'dick so good that women young and old just love it' kind of dick. A real 'a girl would watch him fucking countless porn sluts and fantasize about it being her on the receiving end' kind of dick. A real 'exhaust all funds and connections you've got so you get to see this dick in person' kind of dick. A real 'spend thousands of dollars to spend one night getting nailed into the bed' kind of dick. A real 'forgo most of the money you earn fucking to your boss so you can keep fucking whores' kind of dick. A real 'forgo of life of science to keep fucking whores until your boss is insanely wealthy' kind of dick.

So no, Audrey felt no guilt. Derek would spend his life using his dick to fuck sluts, and Audrey would reap all the benefits. Derek would not only be fucking women for the rest of his life, he would be her personal tool to help grease the wheels of negotiation. There were a lot of powerful women out there in the need of something only a man like Derek could provide. And Derek would be her ticket to a life among those other strong women, as a sister. Derek was a powerful tool, one of the most powerful tools of all. And she would ride that tool to the top. From among the elite to a life among the super elite. A group of women she had only heard rumors about. Women that controlled everything. Above all of other women she knew. Above even her boss, the great Nina Baxter.

In her mind, she had surpassed her boss. Nina had grown old and complacent. She had lost her edge. She had a new boy-toy, a young, hot husband, a gaggle of children, and she had lost that conquerors spirit. It was time for her to step aside and allow Audrey to stake her claim among the elite.

Audrey had learned everything she could from Nina. She had watched from the sidelines, watching Nina aggressively brow-beating men with her callous attitude and hot body. Reducing men to compliant slaves, eager to do her bidding. Audrey had watched her boss in action, watched her mature, voluptuous body fucking men into a stupor. She watched how Nina used every part of her body to its fullest. She watched as Nina inhaled cock fiercely. She used her firm legs to clutch men in her web. Used her massive breasts to drown men in their flesh, until they stopped fighting her off and lost themselves in softness. She watched as Nina's ass fucked men into oblivion, an unstoppable force of sex.

So sure, Audrey had cribbed her boss's moves. She had taken her moves, her methods, and improved upon them. Audrey added in her own special style and a bit of British charm into her sex, putting her own spin on Nina's methods. So, Audrey felt she had surpassed Nina's limits. That old lady couldn't compete with her hot young body anymore. And Nina simply wanted to conquer the fashion world. Audrey dreamed bigger.

This was about more than padding her bank account. This was about power. This was the reason Audrey was dead-set on recruiting Derek. This is why she would not be denied. She deserved a life among the super elite. And she would get it.

Fate smiled on the lions. The bright light of had guided her to this moment. Where she would seize control of her life, and assert her rightful place among the most mighty.

She would turn Derek. Convert him. Corrupt him. Bring out the man he really was. He was no science nerd. He wasn't built for that. He was built to fuck girls. It was deeply ingrained in him, as if it was instinct. His mind was young, experienced, yet he still could fuck like a beast. The rhythm his balls beat against her ass was not one of inexperience. It was the rhythm of a true master. He would be something special.

"You're pretty fucking good. For such a boy!" Audrey teased, scratching his chest lovingly while her ass beat his thighs into submission.

"I'm not a boy!" Derek called out, as if he was used to being teased about being young. He was always the youngest man in the room. "I'm a man. I'm twenty!" Derek called out.

"I suppose you are. I suppose that is your manhood I feel so deep inside me." Audrey said, tightening her sweet cunt around it.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck!" Derek called out.

"I suppose that is your manhood pounding my tight cunt. But you are simply an inexperienced boy with a man-sized weapon. Mmmm." Audrey said, stifling a moan by biting her lip.

"Well, then, this inexperienced boy is the one making you cum." Derek taunted.

"Barely. Just little cums." Audrey started, "But you fuck like a young man who's never fucked a girl's cunt before. What really makes me cum like a fucking whore is when I get fucked hard by a man! And let me tell you, boy, a real man takes control. A real man makes pounds his bitch. A real man demolishes his whore's tight cunt, and makes sure she cums loads. A real man puts his whore's needs before even his own. He will make sure his slut cums ten times as much as he does. A real man wouldn't lie there and let his bitch take control! A real man doesn't just lie there and take it! A real man takes his woman! A real man ravishes her, treats her like a queen! That's why I know you're not a real man! Cause you don't fuck like one!"

As she went on and on, Derek got angrier and angrier. She took pleasure in his cock, and she had the gall to say he wasn't enough of a man for her? He was tired of being regarded as a boy. He was always the youngest in his class. The youngest in school, so he was rarely around girls his own age. And the older girls always looked down at him, like a cute, little pet. Like a sideshow attraction, never an equal. Well, it was time to shed that skin. Be the man he always was. He was fucking tired of being seen as a boy.

Derek was a man, and it was time for Audrey to learn that.

Derek grabbed Audrey's prominent hips and tossed her to the side, rolling with her until he was on top, his cock staying firmly implanted in her silky cunt. Audrey smirked smugly. Audrey was telling him he should be a man, but all of her advice was further supplanting her control of him. Further making him her slave. Him 'being a man' was all a ruse in order to get fucked harder. It was all a ruse to get him to make her hot cunt cum heaping amounts of squirting orgasms and for him to fill her with buckets of cum. How could he think he was winning this encounter when he would be making her cum ten times more than he would? That would really show how much of a man he really was, Audrey thought with a laugh.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,801 Followers